Birds of Prey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does Alle Rein mean?" I said.

"Haha, it means 'Everybody In.' How does it feel?"

"I love it, but when you cum, please don't snap your pussy shut or I will become a soprano!" She giggled.

With the sight of her lovely ass riding my cock, a few more strokes and I felt the ejaculation coming. "Hilda, I'm sorry to cum so soon, but you are so beautiful--"

"It is alright, I too am starting to cum, so we go off together, sehr gut! Bitte, liebchen, shoot it all into me, now! Ahh! Give it to me! Unnnnnngh!"

I gushed everything I had into her, the cum overflowed and spurted out of her ass on the down-strokes. I came so hard that afterward I had to feel my face, to see if it had been sucked in!

"Ahh! Wunderbar! Gott im Himmel! Your hot cum splashes up inside me, even as I feel your balls dancing in my pussy! Aaaaah! Unnnngh! Bitte shoot it all into me! ALL!"

After lunch...

"So did you ever do Tittenfick with Helga?" she smiled.

"What exactly is that?"

"In English it is Titty Fuck: the man rubs his dick between the woman's breasts until he ejaculates, usually into the woman's mouth. Would you like to do that with me?" she smiled.

"Of course I would, how do we start?"

"It is most easily done in the shower,while we are soapy and slippery," she said.

In the steaming shower...

We were all soaped up, but my cock was still soft. "Tch tch, hard on required here," she giggled as she took my cock in hand. "Ah, liebchen, it is so wonderful to hold your cock as it gets hard, it is so warm and thick! Ah, now I have its full attention," she said as it became fully erect. Giggling, she got down on her knees, then took me deep into her mouth, licking and stroking a few times. She moved on me so my cock was between her heavenly breasts. She squeezed them together, nestling it firmly between. Then she moved slowly up and down, her soapy breasts stroking me tenderly, gently, pausing now and then to lick my tip on a downstroke. Her nipples were fully distended now like ripe cherries, and she looked into my eyes lovingly, seemingly relishing this. It was so fantastic, I knew I would not last much longer, and a few strokes later I tapped her shoulder to warn her I was about to cum. She nodded but did not avoid it. Instead, she just gently took me into her mouth, swallowing my whole white-hot load. Then, licking her lips and with um dripping down her chin, she cupped my balls and smiled up at me, eyes twinkling, and said, "Was it good for you, liebchen?"

Hilda helped me back into bed, and I slept, exhausted, for four hours. Images of Kellyand Keely and Helga, and now Hilda, flooded my mind...

December 2, 1918

And so it went for about three weeks, and through it all, she was an angel. Finally I was strong enough to walk with a cane, and was discharged from the hospital. In the morning mist, Hilda and I sat waiting for my ride to the Lafayette airfield.

"Thanks, for all you have done for me. I am already missing you, Hilda. I will miss our conversations, and the loving, and the cuddling afterward. Now that the war has ended, you are free to go where you wish. I love you, Hilda... come with me to America, you would love it there."

"Dankesehr, Billy, but I know you love Helga, and Kelly, and Keely and I would not want to interfere with that."

"You would not interfere, believe me. I wish you would reconsider."

"Ja, I shall surely consider it. But for now, I will be fine here, and I have some commitments; nurses are sorely needed here now. And it would not be good for me to travel so far in my condition."

"Your condition? Hilda, are you--"

"Ja, you have given me a baby, and it will be a boy, and he will be as strong and tall and handsome as his vater!"

I drew her close and kissed her, "That is wonderful! And if it's a girl, she will be as beautiful as you! And I will stay in Germany, with you. I can't leave you like this--"

"Nein, nein, nein! You must return to Kelly and Keely, they will need your love and your help. And worry not, for we will surely meet again, some bright sunny day."

"Some bright sunny day...those are Helga's words," I said.

"Ja, ich weiss," she smiled.

My ride, an old German army truck, arrived and honked. I kissed her lips, a very long kiss. "Forget me not, my sweet Billy," she smiled, tears rolling down her beautiful face.

"Auf Wiedersehen, mein süsser Schatz. *** I'm so glad that I was close to you, for a moment of forever," I smiled, but I couldn't stop the tears...

**********

And now Hilda too was gone from me. A tidal wave of deja vu washed over me, as if I were losing Helga, all over again.

I limped into my old barrack, which was now deserted except for a few men packing their belongings, and Cookie, who was clunking around in the kitchen.

"I can't believe it! Billy! My God, it's good to see you! Everybody thought you bought the farm! Sit, and I'll bring you some coffee, and I just baked some strudel!" Cookie said as he hugged me...I was touched. If I'm ever in another war, I hope Cookie will be there.

After strudel and coffee, I walked out to the airfield. I had a strange empty feeling. No gunshots, shells, or triplanes...the silence was deafening. I went to the chapel, lit a candle for Helga, and prayed for her.

I made my way to Helga's old Jasta. Horst was there, but knew nothing of Helga's whereabouts. Likewise, a trip to Jasta Eleven turned up no information on her. Reluctantly, I returned to my old barrack and planned my trip back to the U.S.

**********

January 20, 1919

The end of an exhausting long trip home. A weird feeling. It was like arriving in a different world. The taxi let me off on the driveway. I rapped on the door, mom opened it.

"Billy! Thank merciful Jesus! She hugged me, bawling like a baby.

"It's okay, mom, Don't cry. I'm home now, you're stuck with me for good!"

"Let me look at you," drying her eyes. What a nice uniform! And what are all those medals and ribbons? I hope you didn't have to shoot too many German boys to get them?"

"No, mom, I didn't. Actually I'm a civilian now, but I didn't have much else to wear," I smiled.

"Your poor daddy would be so proud of you!"

"Ha. If I know dad, he would say 'How much did all that crappy fruit salad set ya back?"

"No he wouldn't! Now sit and rest, have some chocolate cake and a nice glass of milk. I don't want to hurry you, but when you finish your cake, you go and see Kelly and Keely. Those poor girls are on pins and needles waiting for you. Since the war ended, they were over here about every other day, asking if I'd heard anything from you."

"Okay, I'm anxious to see them too," I said.

"And listen: those girls are sweet as honey, and they are crazy about you! You be nice to them, and gentle, and do whatever it takes to make them happy. And don't you dare do anything to hurt those girls in any way, or I will beat your ass black with your dad's razor strap! You hear me?"

"Yes, mom, I will be on my very best behavior," I smiled.

**********

A light rain had started, and I parked close to the Schultz house and rapped on the door. Keely quickly opened it.

"Billy! Thank Jesus!" She threw her arms around me, crying like a little kid. I hugged her so hard I was afraid I might hurt her.

"Where's Kelly?"

"She's upstairs. KELLY, BILLY IS HERE!" she yelled. Kelly came flying downstairs, then I had four arms around my neck and the three of us stood in the rain, kissing, hugging, crying and laughing...

After we settled down, Kelly said, "Hungry? We have some apfelstrudel, and dinner will be ready soon, wienerschnitzel."

"Thanks. I would love a cup of coffee."

"Coming right up. It's French coffee, very strong," Keely said.

I finished my coffee, then Kelly said, "Bitte, come upstairs with us, Billy."

We walked to the master bedroom. They cracked the door open. "Go in, Billy, she has long awaited you," Kelly said, tears streaming.

I quietly walked in, to see Helga lying in bed, sleeping peacefully, as beautiful as ever. I kissed her cheek, she awoke, "Billy, mein liebchen, I knew you would come. It has been zu lang, zu lang," she said weakly.

"Rest, love, I'm with you now, and everything will be alright."

"Alles wird gut werden? Das ist gut, mein liebchen. It pains me that I deceived you; the girls will give you a letter to explain. Now bitte, put your hand on my heart, and kiss me, I must rest."

I kissed her, a long kiss, and her lips were warm and soft. But then they grew cold, the heartbeat faded, and she was gone from me...again.

I walked to the door, where the girls were waiting, "Well, she has left me for another man," I said.

They looked at me questioningly.

"She is now in the arms of Jesus," I said.

Keely, her blouse soaked with tears, handed me the letter that Helga had mentioned:

"Dearest Billy, I am sorry that I could not wait for you. And please forgive me for having deceived you. In the letter from Horst, I said that I was grounded due to an injury. But the 'injury' was that I was pregnant. I didn't tell you, so that you would not worry about me. I was determined that our child would not be born iin Germany, thus becoming a German citizen. With the help of my uncle and some friends, I was able to escape Germany and obtained passage on a freighter bound for the United States. It was not easy, the sea was rough and I was seasick for the whole journey. We finally docked in New York, then I made my way to Keely and Kelly. Those girls were wonderful to me, and looked after me like they would a child. Be good to them Billy, I know they love you. And do not forget me, you are in my heart, eternally. I will be waiting for you, on the belt of Orion. --Helga"

I thought: Belt of Orion? I never mentioned that to her. My God, had she somehow read my thoughts?

After I read the letter, Kelly said, "Kommen sie mit." We went to another bedroom, she quietly opened the door. In the bed lay three of the most beautiful little girls that God ever created, sleeping peacefully, clutching their teddy bears.

Keely said, "The one on the left is Katrina, I made her for you, Billy.

Kelly said, "The one on the right is Kayley, I made her for you, Billy. And the middle one is Heather, Helga made her for you."

Keely said, "And they all have green eyes."

I was dumbstruck...I wanted to hold those little girls to kiss and pet them, but I did not want to disturb their angelic sleep. Instead I knelt at their bedside...and wept.

Next day, we laid Helga to rest on the little hill behind the Schultz house, which they called Heaven Hill.. The ceremony was well attended by the Schultz' neighbors, and their parish priest gave a benediction.

**********

The years flowed slowly, like the gentle waters of a great placid river. The absence of Helga was like an open wound on my heart, yet I managed to stay occupied and made some good use of my life. Mom and I moved in with Kelly and Keely, so at least everybody was in one place. But mom passed away unexpectedly in 1930, sadly my world grew smaller. We merged the Jones and Schultz farms, which helped us financially. We contracted people for the planting and harvesting of corn and soybeans, and the girls and I looked after the livestock. The weather was kind to us, so we were doing well. Hilda had a son now, and they were living in France.. We stayed in touch, and I frequently urged her to come and live with us.

November 1, 1937

I called all the girls together, "Good news! I got a letter from Hilda, and she and Bobby will be coming here to live!"

"That is good news! When will they come?" Keely said.

"She said they will try to make it by mid-December."

"What finally changed her mind?" Keely said.

"I think she wants to be as far as possible from that madman Hitler. She moved to France before she had Bobby, so that the child would not be subject to Hitler Youth or German law. Another war is imminent, I'm sure, so I am glad they will be clear out of Europe."

"How old is Bobby?" Heather said.

"He is nineteen or twenty," I said.

"Umm, a nice playmate for us," Kayley smiled. Any pictures?"

I showed them a recent photo.

"My God, he's the image of you at that age!" Kelly said.

"Well, he is my little boy. Let's try to make them feel at home when they arrive." I said.

"Looks like we have some more Christmas shopping to do then!" Heather said happily.

**********

November 30, 1937

A bitter-cold blustery moonlit night, the ground was frozen hard as concrete. The wind was dry and brisk, making low mournful sounds as it whistled through the trees. At ten p.m, I had an urge to visit Helga. I put on my old flying boots, a heavy jacket, cap, and a wool scarf. I stoked the fireplace then headed for the back door.

"Don't forget to take your meds," Kelly reminded me.

"Yes, yes, thanks," I lied. I was sick of the bitter taste and had not been taking them. I stopped at the little greenhouse in the back yard, picked a few blossoms, and tied them into a bouquet, then walked to the Hill, which was about thirty feet high. The wind was really sharp, and cut like a razor. I walked slow, but halfway up the slope I started to really huff and puff. I rested a minute, then walked on.

Strike Three! You're out!

I knelt and placed the bouquet on Helga's stone, and said a little prayer.

"Merry Christmas, liebchen, I will be with you soon." Heh, I didn't know how true those words were. I rose, then noticed the red star on Orion's shoulder as it flashed brightly.. Strike one: my left forearm felt like a sixteen penny nail had been driven through it. I sank to my knees in pain. Strike two: felt like a horseman's lance splitting my chest. I tried to stand but could not. Strike three: was like a machete crashing through my left clavicle then cutting downward and severing my heart. I fell on my back and lay silent alongside Helga's grave.

**********

I stood up, brushed off my clothes, then looked down at the silent reverie behind me: Jones, you have really fucked up this time! Guess I should have taken my meds!

I started to walk down the hill when I heard the faint drone of a rotary. It must be wishful thinking, I thought. I scanned the velvet sky. Nothing. But seconds later I discerned a blue triplane, flying low and slow, finally landing gently on the meadow. It taxied to the foot of the Hill. The pilot jumped down from the cockpit, then stood with hands on hips.

"Why did you follow me down, Herr Jones?" I knew then, that God must love me, at least a little.

"Well, your arms are empty, and I thought I could fill them," I said, blinking back tears.

"Kommen Sie. Fill my arms, liebchen, and I have something else that needs filling!"

I went to her and drew her close. "Helga, my sweet Raubvogel, tell me it's really you and that I'm not dreaming!"

"Haha, we are the stuff of which dreams are made! I told you it would be a bright sunny day, but a bright moonlit night is just as good, nicht war?"

Then she made a little gesture with her hand, and she was naked. Another gesture, and I was naked except for my boots.

"How did you do that?"

"A trick I learned, up there," she smiled. "Ah, I think I have found something to fill my terrible deep hole!" She pressed my cock to her warm soft belly, then took me fully into herself, locking her legs on my back, her back against her plane. "Ach du lieber Gott! It has been so long! Zu lang! Fick mich tief, Billy, fill me with the hot essence of your life! Oh, oh, oh, auuugh! Aah! Mmmmm!"

We made love like that, seemingly for hours, until there was not a drop of liquid left in me! Where our nectar fell, beautiful flowers sprouted: daffodils, daisies, lavender, purple hearts, lilies, though the ground was frozen.

"Ready to fly now?" she smiled. "You get in first, I will sit on your lap. You handle rudder, I will handle the stick, and your stick too, hehe! Turn us into the wind!"

We taxied and lifted into the star-filled velvet sky.

"Heading?" I said.

"A little left rudder, head for the red star above Orion, then straight on til morning! Von Richthofen is anxious to meet you. He is forming a new Jasta. I have joined it, and he will be inviting you," she said.

"I would be honored. The mission?"

"Simply to explore the glorious realms of Heaven."

"Um, should we have clothes on now?"

"Nein, I love flying naked! Worry not, I will zap our clothes on before we land. She leaned back on me. "Bitte, put your hands on my breasts, liebchen, Ah, now I am nice and warm!"

The little triplane sped inexorably toward Orion, rushing Helga and Billy forward to embrace their bright new future.

**********

Kelly was fussing in the kitchen. Glancing out the window, she saw Billy lying on the Hill.

"Jesus! KEELY! BILLY HAS COLLAPSED!"

They both ran out into the bitter cold night with bare feet, clad only in thin nightgowns. Dissolving in tears, they knelt beside him, checked for heartbeat and pulse. Nothing. They closed poor Billy's eyes.

"Omigod, Keely! He's smiling!"

"Smiling, because he is with her now," Keely said calmly. "And look, flowers are sprouting at the foot of the Hill. That must be where they...made love."

"What do you mean?" Kelly said.

"It's like the legend: it's said that when a man is hanged, his semen falls on the ground, and there Mandrakes will sprout. I never believed it, until now."

"How can anything grow in the dead of winter, in frozen soil?" Kelly said.

"Look again. They are propagating all along the foot of the Hill, encircling it. In a few hours, the whole Hill will be covered with flowers." Keely said.

"Some kind of magic is at work here. But good magic. They are beautiful," Kelly said. "We should tell Billy's daughters..."

"No, let them sleep. Time enough for crying in the morning." Keely said. "Stay here with him, don't leave his side. I'll get some blankets, and call the police and...coroner." She returned with blankets and two pair of Billy's thick socks. They covered Billy with blankets, made a small fire against the bitter cold,, then wrapped themselves in blankets and sat in vigil over Billy until the officials arrived some hours later.

Next day, Billy was laid to rest next to his beloved Helga, on the flower-covered Hill.. The ceremony was well attended by neighbors and friends. Father Mackenzie delivered a fine eulogy, and concluded with some remarks about the afterlife:

"What does it really mean, to die? Each of us will one day walk that path, and will solve the great mystery. Our Master taught that death is but a transition from one plane of existence to another, the body returning to the ash whence it came. Live not in fear of death, for it is not the end, nor is it the beginning of the end. With faith in the everlasting love of Jesus, it is verily the end of the beginning. May the Hand of God be with you all."

**********

Hilda and Bobby arrived a few days before Christmas. Bobby was indeed the image of his father at that age, and Hilda was so like Helga that Kelly and Keely were shocked. They exchanged gifts and celebrated the holiday, but in a somber fashion.

The day after Christmas, there was a light dusting of snow, but still the flowers on Heaven Hill remained in full bloom. All visited the graves and placed flowers at the stones A large golden ring was embedded in the stones of Helga and Billy, joining them for eternity. The light snowfall soon escalated into a blizzard, and they returned to the house, single file, like a string of camels. Each bedroom had its own fireplace, making for cozy winter nights.

Midnight

Kelly and Keely were restless, couldn't sleep, and sat up masturbating and quitely chatting.

"I wonder if Bobby's cock and balls are as big as Billy's were at that age," Keely asked.

"Cock and balls, cock and balls! Do you ever think about anything else?" Kelly said.