Birds of Prey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck no, not really,?" Keely giggled. "Aren't you curious too?"

"Well, the only way to find out is to sneak a peek. If we catch him naked or jacking off, maybe we'll get to ride a nice young cock tonight!"

They padded softly down the hall to Bobby's room. The door was open. The bedcovers were turned down, but no one was in the room. They went to Hilda's room, the door was partially open. Hilda sat naked on the edge of the bed, fondling her breasts. A few feet away stood Bobby, taking off his shirt, his pants already off. His huge cock stuck straight out like a cantilever beam. Hilda smiled and lay back on the bed. Her huge clitoris pointed straight up as she opened her thighs.

The girls quietly retreated back to their room.

"Heilige Scheisse! I think we have ourselves a winner!" Keely said excitedly.

"Um, don't you mean a wiener?" Kelly smiled.

Dedicated to Brittni

***Sources

Moment of Forever, by Willie Nelson