Birds of Prey - Twisted Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all..." Helena hummed, her hands coming to rest on his shoulders. " I love it when you get grabby, too."

Matt grunted and reached up to cup Helena's breasts through her purple, silk blouse. A delicate, button-up thing. With her coat now discarded on the floor, Matt could now see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples, hard with arousal, poked gently against the soft fabric. Matt needed them in his mouth.

Helena gasped as he tore open her top, sending half-a-dozen small buttons scattering across the classroom floor. Before anger could even register in her head, Matt was assaulting her breasts, filling his starving mouth with nipple and womanly flesh. He kissed, sucked, licked, devoured her tits. One, then the other. Tending to one with his lashing tongue while his hand groped the other, taking a nipple between his fingers, teasing it some.

"Bad!" Helena rasped, her voice wavering at a high pitch. It was clear it was taking all of her strength not to squeal. "Bad boy!"

Matt rose back up, smashing his lips against hers to silence her. She moaned into his mouth, her own hands finding their way under his shirt. He felt her touch move slow-like across his abs, Helena taking her sweet time taking her turn to feel him up.

He pulled away then, tugging his own shirt over his head and undoing his belt. Miss Bertinelli stared at him with hungry eyes, still leaning against the desk. With her blouse torn open, he could see her supple breasts rising and falling with each deep breath the woman took. Even lower were her incredibly toned abdominals. A tantalizing sight. Matt had been sharing a bed with Helena for months now and he still found himself admiring how incredibly in-shape the woman was under her mousy teacher getup.

"I think it's time you made that mouth of yours a little more useful, Miss B." Matt told her, undoing his fly, button and zipper both. His prick, long and thick and aching, was free then. The veiny bastard swung down between his legs as he tugged his jeans and boxers down to his thighs. Helena's eyes followed it, the woman all but hypnotized by the swollen head, red and angry as it was.

"I was wondering when you would put me to work..." Helena gave him a wicked smile and slowly knelt between his legs, bundling her discarded coat under knees.

Foreplay was unwanted, unnecessary. Matt's prick needed Helena's mouth. And she knew it. When she mouthed his cock, lathering the head with her tongue, Matt understood then - and was thankful for - the power of a woman's intuition.

"Oh, God..."

It was Matt's turn to run his fingers through Helena's hair, his hand coming to rest on the back of her head. She began to dutifully and eagerly suck him off in the middle of the empty classroom. She bobbed her head, back and forth, her lips gliding along the shaft. She took him deep, forcing herself down until the majority of his length was engulfed in her mouth and throat. Then she pulled back, sucking in desperate breaths. Helena took a few ragged inhales then darted forward to start it all over again.

"Damn... You like the taste?" Matt grunted, grinning down at the woman kneeling between his legs.

"Mmmmm..." Helena hummed in the affirmative, not breaking eye contact even as Matt gripped her head and forced himself deep into her gullet. He held himself there, growling as he felt her throat convulse around his cock. He released her after a long moment, his cock quickly slipping from her mouth and throat with a wet SHLRP. Several strands of saliva still connected his manhood to Helena's lips. The wonderful sight sent his prick twitching wildly against the cool air.

"You can thank your friend for this." Matt told Helena, sighing as he began to stroke himself, pumping his slick cock. "Blondie. She did this to me."

"...Dinah?" Helena coughed, wiping some excess spit from her lips and chin.

"She's been driving me crazy for days now. Ever since she started teaching my gym class." Matt explained, closing the distance between him and Helena again. His hand came to rest on top of her head as he aimed his prick directly at her mouth. "Wearing sexy outfits. Flirting with me. Teasing me. I've got a lot of pent-up energy because of her."

Matt lightly prodded his cockhead against Helena's lips. But the woman could only smirk at the way her man described her old friend.

"Sounds like Dinah." Helena admitted, giggling. She swiped her tongue against the tip of Matt's cock before giving the head a soft, loving kiss. She smiled up at Matt, her eyes never leaving his.

Then Matt shoved his big cock back deep into Helena's willing mouth. He placed both of his hands on her head, holding her steady with a firm grip. The young man started to work his hips, thrusting himself into Helena's mouth. Fucking his cock into her throat. And Helena accepted the abuse willingly. Readily. Eagerly.

This was the kind of power the Brotherhood afforded its members. And from the way things were working out, it was only going to get better.

Matt felt a stirring in his balls, the precursor to the long-awaited eruption. It was the kind of gift Helena had loved receiving. Matt knew it was going to be a big one. And he knew it wasn't going to disappoint her.

"I think we're gonna be wrapping this up in a bit, Miss B." Matt warned his woman, driving himself into her mouth until her nose was pressed against his groin. She gurgled around his cock, eyes glistening and her hands softly rubbing his thighs. A lovely sight for a man to see. "Once you're finished down there, you and I are going to have a talk about your friend, Dinah."

From the glimmer that appeared in her eyes just then, Matt had a feeling Helena was as eager to have that conversation as he was.