Magick

Story Info
An Adept practices magick in our world.
3.1k words
3.76
1.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Believe in the ways of magic.

The slender back girl rolled off Caleb and immediately began sucking on his stiff cock, licking her juices off it, and then laid herself open for him to put my cock into her again. She propped herself up on her elbows, her small tits shook as he thrust powerfully into her,

"Oh fuck me with that white cock, baby! Oh yeah!" She was a slender woman, no more than 24 years old, and Caleb, twice her age but she found herself completely enthralled by him. They had only met an hour ago. Her tight toned body, slender and athletic was covered with a sheen of perspiration, causing her skin to glow. Her waxed tight-lipped pussy was finally beginning to relax and gape from Caleb's experienced and shockingly high stamina fucking.

"Tell me how much you want my cock, Asiya, tell me!" Caleb panted and she moaned enthusiastically. Her skin was a beautiful dark chocolate colour, as Caleb rammed her, she pulled at her black nipples, making them stiffen more.

"Oh, fuck me! You have to fuck me with that cock!" Her strangulated response was music to her lover's ears. He continued to pound her pussy, occasionally pulling his cock out and using the length to slap it on her prominent clitoris that peeked out from its hood. "Oh, please don't tease me!" She moaned, only to have the instrument of so much pleasure reinserted into her, "Oh God! Yes! Yes!"

Lifting her right leg, causing the girl to fall back on the bed, Caleb lifted his leg and towered over her and pounded her poor pussy again. The girl had no way out of this position, but she didn't want to move. His cock was perfectly positioned to excite her G-spot and gave an unparalleled view of his lean muscular torso, despite being nearly sixty.

He was fucking her like a teenager, and she was loving it. Caleb pushed two fingers into her mouth, which stifled some of her moans and made her suck on them. She could taste her sex on his skin and remembered how he had fingered her pussy before he ate her out and that had only been her first orgasm. Now, he flipped her onto her side, keeping his cock thrusting into her and grasping at her left breast, squeezing her nipple, causing her some discomfort but greater excitement. Her gorgeous black hair, straight and glossy stuck to the sweat on her face and neck as Caleb launched a merciless series of thrusts that caused her to squeal loudly and her hands to cling to him as another orgasm gripped her body and writhed in exquisite agony.

"Oh God! Just fuck me! Fuck me!" Her words were ragged, and her mind was assaulted by the sheer force of her body's overstimulation.

Changing position again with his ebony beauty now riding him, to conserve his remaining strength, Caleb rolled onto his back pulling her onto him, but still staying inside her to keep her aroused. Now she rode him hard, his cock still stiff was easy for her to slip up and down on him. Her mons became loud, as the more she pumped, the greater the sensations were in her sex. He pulled her face to kiss him and then to kiss her tits. Her nipples were straining and erect, which made her jerk and twist every time Caleb suckled on them.

In the corner of the bedroom sat her sister, Aleesa, also naked and furiously masturbating herself waiting for her turn on the bed; a turn that would never come. Al she would be allowed was to watch her younger sister be fucked again and again.

When Caleb finally ejaculated, it was over Asiya's face, breasts, and belly and finally squeezing out a few drops that sat on her pussy mound,

"Aleesha, you should not allow your sister to be so dirty, clean her up!" Aisya ordered her sibling, and Aleesha immediately stood and scrambled over to the bed and began to lick her clean, swallowing Caleb's salty semen and savouring it. Asiya smiled at her proud sister's ministrations and turned to Caleb, who was now dressing,

"How long will the hypnosis last? How long will she obey me?" She smiled, watching her sister slurping up the pool of seen on her belly,

"The 'conditioning' will last until midnight, but I have provided you with a trigger word to allow the hypnotic suggestion of obedience to resurface upon command, " Caleb shrugged into his jacket, " if you want her to obey you again, simply touch her temples and say 'obey' and she will do as you wish for a few hours,"

"Thank you for that and thank you for the best fuck, I've had in years!" She smiled watching her sister lick off the saltiness from her breast, "I'm going to enjoy making my sister be my slave, that will teach her to fuck my boyfriend behind my back, and I haven't forgotten; I will send the appropriate letters of introduction to the Nigerian Consulate, as we agreed,"

"I will see myself out. Good fortune to you!" He departed. He left the bedroom and let himself out of the flat onto the cold rain-swept street of the city. Caleb walked up to the main road and looked for a cab to hail, finding none he closed his eyes, in concentration,

"An'l nathrach us nuth be'thud dach ye lde en' vy" The spell tumbled from his lips, the charm of making warped the energies of the magick world and suddenly a taxi switched on his light, started the car and turned the corner and pulled up at his feet,

"Home, Guv?" The portly cabbie asked,

"Yes please, Harold and thanks for waiting," Caleb smiled.

In his Pimlico apartment, as the dawn was breaking, Caleb stood in his bathrobe, having showered Asiya off his body. He sipped at a cup of black coffee and thought about his plans for the day, after a few hours of sleep. Being an 'adept' was not without problems, having accepted the call of his bloodline to embrace magik, he quickly learned the charms, sigils and gestures from his late grandfather, progressing from 'novice' to 'adept' rapidly, after being taught by one of the most powerful Mistresses in the Mage-World. Now, he was happy to live a comfortable life, using his ability to live quietly in London's West End and enjoy the benefits of being an 'adept'. Sitting on the sofa carefully, not to disturb the near-naked woman asleep snoring softly in a foetal position, he looked at her beautiful dark skin, her small but firm breasts and tight round buttocks, covered by the briefest pair of panties.

"Anila, time to wake up! An'l nathrach us nuth be'thud dach ye lde en' vy" The charm stirred the stunning young woman, and she opened her eyes and then smiled at Caleb,

"Oh Caleb, I was waiting for you and I fell asleep. I'm sorry," the beautiful Indian woman shuffled herself to a sitting position and then stretched her arms up above her head, and rustled her short pixie cut hair of deepest black, "Would you like to go to bed now?"

"Of course, but would you play with yourself first, to get me aroused?" He smiled warmly,

"Oh yes, I would love to!" She slipped off her panties, spread her legs, giving his an unobstructed view of her tight little pussy, with a neatly trimmed black bush, and tossed him the panties.

Caleb watched her use her clever narrow fingers to spread her lips, lick her fingers and then begin to rub deftly at her clitoris. Being an 'adept', he had the power over water, and as humans were 70% water; it gave him complete mastery over any man, woman or child whom he wanted to influence. Anila was the twenty-three-year-old daughter of an Indian shipping magnate in Mumbai and was funding his £2.3 million apartment, lavish lifestyle and unbridled access to her body. She was his 'thrall' and was very happy to fuck him on demand and spend some of her very generous allowance on her 'special' friend. Caleb enjoyed the near-limitless sexual appetite of the girl and spent the occasional few hours with her. The relationship wasn't completely parasitic, Caleb had used his magicks to cure Anila of some health issues and aided her brother with his seemingly endless depression, partly brought on by his excessively strict and domineering father. He needed her father's shipping contacts to move some items he had procured in Africa.

Anila moaned softly as her fingers stimulated her swelling clitoris, savouring the sparks that shot through her body and then switched to slipping two fingers into her moistening groove. She began to pant and writhe. Caleb watched her, his cock stiffening as he caught the scent of her arousal wafted from her pussy,

"Anila, use your fingers in your ass too! I want something special this morning, maybe a little DP, is that ok?" Caleb shrugged out of his robe and stroked his erect cock. Anila opened her eyes and looked longingly at him,

"Oh, Caleb fuck my tight little ass, I would love that so much!" She cooed.

Anila turned onto her hands and knees, looked over her shoulder, spat onto her fingers and spread it over the winking puckered hole, and then slipped her middle finger into her asshole.

She worked her finger in and out of her anus, and then slipped a second finger into her now relaxing hole, Caleb grinned as his erection grew. He stood up and spat three large dribbles of his salvia and pulled out her finger, replacing them with his own.

"Oh Caleb, put your fucking dick in me!" Anila begged, as she wantonly rubbed and fingered her cunt hole, furiously rubbing at her swollen clit. Caleb saw her handbag on the floor and fished for the ever-present tube of lubricant and her silver anal plug.

"You are a dirty little girl, aren't you? He muttered as he squeezed a generous glob of the transparent lube into the plug and her asshole and resumed fingering her.

"Oh yes, just the way you like me!"

End of Chapter One

Chapter Two

After depositing Anila in her own apartment, with a very satisfied smile on her face, Caleb ordered the cabbie to drop him off on Parliament Bridge.

"Thank you, here's a twenty; keep the change!" Caleb hopped out and looked up at the House of Parliament and checked his watch. He was five minutes early but he waited, taking in the view of the river and the majesty of the buildings. The sun was warm, high in the sky and he felt its warmth on his body. His face shifted as he 'grew' his next persona, his face changed instantly. He was no longer Caleb Jacobs, but Micheal Wynne, a lobbyist for Global Trade; a charitable organisation for the abolition of trade tariffs; a necessary cover, to insinuate himself with the delectable Miss Kehinde Adeoye, an aide to the Ethiopian Embassy. 'Michael' had dressed smartly for his assignation; his suit was Saville Row tailored and his shoes were handmade by 'Lobs' of St James's and his silk shirt was open-collared. He had chosen his Rolex Submariner for the day and gently patted his jacket pocket for his wallet and phone. Suddenly, his magick aura shifted, like a shimmer in the spectrum of light. He glanced around and then he sensed her approach. He turned to see his next conquest walking towards him. She was simply stunning, a honey-coloured beauty from Ethiopia, working in London on attachment of the Embassy of her native country, liaising with the Department for Business & Trade. Her deep brown eyes widened as she recognised him, and a brilliant smile lit up her face.

"Kehinde! You look amazing, "Caleb smiled warmly in return as she rushed over to him and flung her arms around his neck,"

"Michael!" She beamed and then kissed him fully on his lips and he held her close, her slender body felt wonderful in his arms, and her scent was captivating. As she relaxed her kiss, she looked lovingly at him,

"Did it all go well?" He asked her, "Your presentation to the board of trade?" He knew the answer already, as he had previously placed a small charm upon the chairman of the commission into favouring Kehinde's suggestion to host a trade delegation in Ethiopia to generate trade and revenue in both countries.

"The Chairman thought it was a marvellous initiative and would give his wholehearted support, he even spoke to both the minister of trade and the foreign secretary to set the wheels in motion. I just got the phone and the ambassador had received the green light. I leave in a week to set it all up!"

"A week; that's marvellous you have achieved everything you wanted in record time!" Michael smiled, "however, that doesn't leave us much time!"

"I'll make it up to you!" She kissed him again, "Hotel?"

"Already reserved, my lovely," Michael smiled in anticipation.

In the Sovereign suite in a luxury boutique hotel, in Knightsbridge, Kehinde peeled off her panties and handed them to 'Michael' and giggled, "I wore them all day, and I played with myself, so they'll be nice and wet for you,"

"I hope you thought of me, while you played," Michael lay on the king-size bed, stroking a huge erection, "Now, show me how much you missed me," Kehinde crawled onto the bed, her small athletic breasts hanging like ripe fruits, and held Michael's cock with one hand and began to lick his glistening head. His other hand propped her up, so Michael could still reach her breasts for him to massage,

"Oh, fuck Michael, you make me so fucking horny!" She gasped, letting go of his cock and transferring her hand to rub at her wet cunt lips, "Oh God, you have to taste my cunt baby!" Micheal didn't rush, he liked her fellatio technique and waited for her to be overwhelmed with a desire before he would grace her with his mouth and give her what she wanted. Within minutes, her pussy was twitching, and she writhed in desperation, and he gave in to her mewing.

Unusually, her African cunt was shaved bare, and her neat symmetrical lips were perfect, Michael licked at them like a kitten at the cream, "you taste delicious,"

"Oh stop teasing me Michael, put your dick in me and make me weep!" She moaned. Michael smiled as he opened her lips up, with tender fingers and probed her twitching cunt hole. When Kenhinde orgasmed, she really did weep, like a little girl, but she was all grown up now. A tight ass, toned, muscular abs and strong gym-trained arms and small pert breasts with black areola and stiff pointing nipples, enough to hang your coat on. A complete vision of loveliness.

As she crept towards her first climax, Michael sucked on her clitoris firmly and used a gentle but insistent finger to rib her prominent G-spot, Within moments, her cunt leaked a river of her love juices and she shook and cried out,

"Oh Michael, please..please Oh God!" Her words were a tumble of incoherence but then her tears rolled down her cheeks, "Oh baby...." She arched her back and shuddered as her climax rocked her body and then thatched visibly.

Then suddenly stopped, in mid-thrash. She was frozen in that moment!

Caleb sighed, he was Michael no longer, his actual form resurfaced and his aura already informing him of a magick charm in the room, "Why couldn't you have waited for another few minutes!" Caleb turned round and saw the shimmering apparition that hovered to one side of the bed. The figure shuddered in and out of phase with the visible spectrum, the room smelled of a potent incense; A powerful Mage was now appearing in the room, and not just any mage but Selene, the right hand of the Dread Council.

Caleb slipped his fingers out of his lover and sat, refusing to dress. He wanted to shame the Mage who was slowly solidifying into a more corporeal presence. Being an 'adept', his control of water, gave him the ability to control his own form too; his physical appearance, his voice and his face. He had also added a goodly length and girth to his penis as well as boosted up his musculature, without the tiresome need for hours in the gym.

The Mage hovered over the carpet and looked down at the beautiful dark woman and then looked back to Caleb, "Don't be concerned, I need only a moment of your time, and then you can go back to your world of physical pleasures,"

"Thank you, and what do I owe for this untimely, ill-advised interruption in my life?" Caleb asked, his penis now becoming annoyingly flaccid,

"The Dread Council wants to know if you have secured the totems that you promised us?" The apparition looked back; a kaleidoscope of coloured hues shimmered around her aura as she spoke.

"Selene, I promised the totems from the Ethiopian site, and I will deliver, as promised," Caleb sighed, exasperated with the Dread Council's impatience with the acquisition of the African relics he had procured for them.

"Show some respect, Caleb Jacobs! The Dread Council tolerate your existence and your shallow and tawdry use of your abilities as you are useful in the acquisition of magical relics and do not forget that. You are capable of so much more, but you deny yourself and the Mage-World. You shame my teachings and continue to be a great disappointment!" The shimmering flashed and moved unnervingly, the colours changed, echoing the annoyance of the Mage as she spoke.

"I am not a Master, I ceased my training. I am happy to remain an 'adept' and not grasp the flame! You know the terrible consequences of embracing the secret fire, and I intend to live longer than twenty years!" Caleb breathed and calmed his tone, for he did not wish to incur the wrath of one of the most powerful Mages in the history of Mage-World.

"A huge disappointment! Very well, you can return to your pathetic existence, but you have until the new Mage's ascension to have the relics ready for the Dread Council's inspection. You have three months and do not fail us!" With that, the apparition began to fade and Kehinde's panting began again. Kehinde shifted and Caleb recreated his Michael persona before positioning himself back between his ebony lovers' thighs,

"Oh baby, don't stop!" She moaned and 'Michael' recommenced his cunnilingus, but his mind was disturbed by the Dread Council's new timetable.

End of Chapter Two