All Comments on 'Birth Control Pills?'

by irxgbr

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2over 17 years ago
I made it thru the first 2/3 page

and I didn't assign it a 1-5 mark

It was too dumb for me however I imagine the im-mature segment of readers will give it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bullshit

truly fucked up pos story what a fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fucked up ending

3 pages for that ending??

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No one talks like this

The dialogue here is ludicrous and makes it impossible to take the story seriously. Listen to how real people talk to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a sad English fag you must be. Does every

fucking Limy let his wife fuck other men? I can't believe you are a man children from the real men of WW II. They are turning over in their graves with the likes of your type in England. I feel sorry and disgusted for you. In this story your wife is more of a man than you are. she believes in marriage more than you do and she is a better person than you. What a pile of dog shit you must be in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh, ...

... the mentaly challenged are commenting again ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hello - Is Anyone In There?

Well at least you compressed all the pathetic male demeaning freakie self cuckolding into one story instead of 83 chapters of pimping and watching english wife whore in action.

You tried like hell to pimp her out in this one but failed so far as she still has a shred of human dignity and self respect but fear not you will wear her down into whoredoom eventually. Hey, just cut her off for 6 months or so then you will get the stories you crave.

Now then, the responses so far indicate that you should pack it in and just tell your mates in the pub rather than publishing your failure as a man and husband.

That way you can still satisfy your below human convention numb jaded sordid jackoff needs but not give the real english gentlemen such a bad name by association.

However, I see that you posted 2 stories today so the next may be worse than this if thats possible.

Get some help soon for your addiction to self cuckolding or you will completely run out of self respect and women who care and respect you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Duplicate

Some of the text is duplicated, so on page 2 suddenly it begins repeating itself. That definitely took away from the impact of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a bit strained

Nicely done for the most part, but a bit too long in the angst department. Also, sister dear's occupation included unprotected oral sex and this is supposed to be ok in the desease prevention area?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Supersexy

I was actually hoping to read at in the latter part of the story that she said, "No, I'm not doing that anymore," as she let him see her take her pills out of the container and flush them. When he reminded her that she should continue them until they were gone, she shrugged and smiled. The story would have ended with the two of them in ahospital room holding their newborn son nine months later, and as he told her how lovely he thought their baby boy was, he did again remind her she should not take pills like that and then stop if she was "being exposed" to the possibility of pregnancy. Sshe would smile and say in return, " Maybe it's most fun having you wonder if I had a reason for not taking those pills or wondering if I sshould."

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Well I tried, but this was beyond me.......

Sorry, but you had me up till the first page where the husband suggested that his wife start working as a prostitute to curb her sexual desire because she was too much for him.

I skipped to the last page where you had him talking about how much fun it was she was doing this and I had no real desire to go back and fill in the blanks. Since this is your perferred style of writting I can't really say anything new that hasn't already been said.

Oh well

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
weak minded man.

so in love,he tell her she can fuck somebody else.

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Apparently she has more balls and backbone

than the husband. She wants him to stand up and forbid her to have sex with another man (something she says several times) and all he wants to do is have her fuck someone else. As with most writers from the UK, he is dying to have his wife fuck another man. It's sad that she wants to remain faithful and he wants to be a cuckold. How mixed up can a person be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another

Another faggy, wimpy Brit-husband story. The author is a pitiful creature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You brits

make me puke

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Roboporn

I'm intrigued by the manner in which this particular genre is labelled as a signal British fetish (it's quite obviously not), and more so by the fact that the majority of complaints emanate from Americans who presumably know exactly what the subject matter will be, yet still choose to read those stories. My disatisfaction with this specific entry has nothing to do with its theme, but rather the cold, almost robotic interchanges between the protagonists; at times, the dialogue reads like extracts from a local government briefing. It's simply not erotic, which is surely the central point of this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Title and subject

I was interested in the subject title but as i read it never came up and i lost interest...i say get tothe point a little faster and keep the reader interested but good try

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

Well up to your usual standard with a nice twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well written story-odd plot

I thought your story was well written, but it did not seem to have any discernible point to it. She gets very horny describing her sisters new career as a hooker, He encourages her to become sister's assistant hooker to provide the sexual relief she apparently requires because he cannot keep up with her. She resists the temptation, having more integrity than her wimpy husband.End of story? No closure!

60 year old George

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Good Writing

Loved the dialogue which had a nice 'tone' to it. The story had a beginning, middle, but no end to it. It just stopped which was a real surprise. As far as this reader is concerned there was no resolution to Cheryl's problem. I would like to see a Ch. 2 which would let us know if Cheryl stops seeing her sister or becomes a prostitute or her husband grows a spine and and tells her to make do with what she has at home. My bet is that she will go with the second option. Whichever way the author chooses at least we will get an end to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i hope you get a backbone

less of a man,more like a woman.all your writings are crap.

BlBonesBlBonesabout 17 years ago
So Sad

The story was interesting but died a terrible death. I feel I have been strung along, building some expectations, and then the story ends, dies.

CorinthlvrCorinthlvrover 16 years ago

Needs an ending :) But, loved the descriptions. How about a Ch 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So sad

Why marry at all. Get swingers instead. There is no love in this, just BS trying to masquerade as love. F*ng lies... Cheers Yoron.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Irritating prat

The husband sounds like a whining idiot. HE presses the idea from the start. Well written, but I certainly would not want to know these people, much less be them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Heh

"I just cannot get my mind around to letting me cheat on my dear husband." Quite possibly the only sentence worthy of merit or mention in the entire story. Why don't you take that sentence and use it as the theme to a new story that involves good sex between two people who love each other and have no desire to act like they came from san francisco?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I disagree with previous posts

obviously the slut is a whore and has been working with her sister since (or maybe before) she started taking birth control pills. Her stories are just a way to manipulate her pussy husband into eventually accepting their new lifestyle, which she will continue to work him up to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dumbest bunch

of dipshit Limeys ever. But what the Hell can one expect from a little bunch of over populated islands with centuries of inbreeding.

Zeb_CarterZeb_Carterabout 14 years ago
I hope you...

...laugh as hard as I do at all the stupid comments from the freaks that take the time to read, if they even do that, and then comment on a story they say they don't like yet read it, then waste all that time to write a comment that usually makes no sense. Whew.

I thought this was a very good story and brought some spice to the marriage without her really crossing the line.

Very well told, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
BAREBACK..........IDIOTS

TOO MANY STDS

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
I read it...

I DID NOT LIKE IT. I WILL NOT READ ANYMORE OF THIS TWISTED, WIMPY-ASSED, SHIT THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PASS OFF AS A STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice work :)

The story is fine, a follow-on chapter would be appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Geez. only fags like "size 14 no IQ and his queer queen manclet" would get off on this pile of dog shit.

Glad you quit writing and started posting this dog shit on another site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anticlimactic, but comical :P

It was a good story and it was a little too back and forth (should I or shouldn't I?), but the way it was wrapped up in the end seems like it should have a sequel, otherwise it was just anticlimactic. It had a quirky and comical feel overall and was very likable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a joke

Wimp-assed husband. Do us all a favor and stop writting your twisted shit. No real men in your stories, just wimps. I guess you only write what you know, that must make you KING of WIMPS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

ANOTHER CROCK OF SHIT! WHEN ARE YOU SICK ASS WRITERS GOING TO GIVE THE HUSBANDS A PAIR OF BALLS!!!!!!?????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely mindless !!

As an "author" you are a total failure. It mostly doesn't make a sense !!

As if you are writing for a mentaly deficient. Are you ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Typical mindless gutless Pomy wimp mind excreta.

It seems that all of that inferior Brit nation is a bunch of gutless and balles wimps.

They seem to be unable to get an erection without their wives showing a cream pie by an other male !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Maybe it's british women who are at fault?

Perhaps they are so awful to be with that all the men try to get anyone else they can to sleep with their wives? There has got to be dome reason fir all this wimp cock crap from england. You notice I don't say uk since I'm sure the boys in Scotland or elsewhere wouldnt be up for this bullshit wimp cuck the british seem to live for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To anon below..

You are so very correct in your assessment. It seem ALL the Brits are perverted and feeble-minded.

Ah well, Adolf done a few mistakes !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm only sorry that I wasted my time

reading this trash. One of the worst stories on this site.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HOW NOW BROWN COW

does she, will she, did she or can she, TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I agree with anon

was a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Story??

Some type of story with meaning would have been nice. This is just a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Same-o, same-o thing

Manipulative bitch wife, WACC hubby.

Bitch? She has already implied he is no good and that she wants others. She has already been fucking lots of guys during the day. She is with Kate, Kate is a whore working during the day, ergo wife is fucking day. She is just manipulating him into accepting being a a full knowing cuckold. That's a bitch. ps notice that there was never any talk about him fucking other women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well

She will end up doing it (maybe already doing it and nursing hubby along - very possible) and she will get to like it - a lot - and go full time with sis.

If she isn't already, she is well past ripe, intrigued and wanting to play. She's a natural for the world of 'Escort'!

Thanks!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
EXCEPT FOR THE USUAL

what spins the participants bottles, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Minority vote

Sweetie would NOT have started this dialogue with Hubby if she absolutely wanted to remain 'pure' for Hubby! She would certainly not have maintained the dialogue! She does NOT want to start carpet-munching etc.) with Sis, and she does NOT want to talk with a counselor! Nobody puts hormones in her body if they DON'T want the benefits thereof! She wants the thrill of the strange, the intensity of a new fucker, the difference in smell and rhythm and sequence (yes, and size, even if thinner or shorter), the new verbalizations (including demeaning comments as well as praise) and utterances. Hairy backs and smoothly bald pates and grease under the fingernails!

She is ready for Heinz sex (57 varieties) but has been conditioned to think it is wrong to want that. She is BEGGING Hubby to be true to his rationality and overpower her internal fight with his calmness and acceptance of what she really wants. Will she want it for more than two months? ¿Quien sabe?

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
The only thing to say

is that the wrong partner was thinking of seeing a shrink.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Glad She Was Stronger

It's one thing when they both want something but when she so desperately wants him to support her fighting for fidelity and he does nothing but pushes for the opposite I am really concerned how much of a partner and best friend he is. More of what he thinks their relationship should be instead of what us actually there. This would be a red flag for her.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
ythebadger is right

the wrong spouse is seeing the shrink

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Typical Brit Cuck stupid

Even just skimming this drivel, it was difficult to read with the errors and the cuck overtones.

g912493g912493about 9 years ago
This Story is just Dumb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what

Story doesn't male much sense. Is she going to become a high price hooker or not. When will he pimping both women.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
IT SUCKED !!!!

I quit reading this story in the middle of the second page. You make the husband out to be some sort of a fucking moron. No husband would be trying so frantically to get his wife to go fucking around. the story was pure shit, along with the fact that he was basically giving her permission to fuck around makes no sense to anyone with half a brain. Oh, and I didn't even bother with giving you a rating because they don't allow for negative numbers. Try being a little bit more realistic next time.

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

What he fucks the matter with you. Arguing with the wife to go get fucked? Thats just twisted

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

Great LW story hope she goes out and fucks the fleet and then brings it home to dear annoy. Annony who everyone knows sucks and swallows!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOVE THE COMMENTS

To answer the question of whether the Husband wants his wife to fuck other men? Hey guys it happens every minute of the day some guy hypnotically places the thought into his wife's subconscious mind that fucking another guy is over the moon

So The wife eventually willing or not will have sex with other men. Also fantasy dictates the wife loves to play a hooker because it turns her dials! Now with Auto suggestions from hubby it sometimes becomes reality. So yeah think about it. This does happen in the REAL WORLD!!!...... Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh yeah practice safe sex? Bye

RobsoundRobsoundover 6 years ago
Frustration

This is a great story well written, but it has left me frustrated. Where’s the next chapter? 😃

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I only made it through a page and a half before my brain revolted and shut down. What a steaming pile of cow dung.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What!

The cuckie wannabe husband is just too stupid! Couldn't make it past page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too slow, no resolution.

Wife started taking BC pills in front of me and I still don't know if she's fucking around.

Or, he continually says "let you sister pimp you out" and she says "I can't/won't have sex with another".

And at the end, nothing has changed between the two people. Wife gave spouse a lot of sex and, maybe or maybe not, gave others a lot of sex. All questions remain unanswered.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
WTF?!!

irxgbr

I tried to give your tale my full attention. However, your meandering plot and the somewhat bizarre character portrayals did nothing to salvage this mess. Your handling of character conversations threw me for a loop. It sounded like speech created by Stephen Hawking if he was to write erotica!!! You need a good editor!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Run of the mill

Run of the mill Brit story. If they aren't cucks, they're thinking of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

if she is taking the pill and he is safe time to toss the slut to the curb i don't believe she hasn't had sex with someone else tome to go

MSKeslerMSKesleralmost 3 years ago

I’ve always liked this story very much, but must confess that I don’t care for the ending. While it’s plausible that a wife might react this way once her fantasy becomes reality, I find it highly unlikely that any woman who had fantasized about doing this to the extent she had, elevating her sexual desire through the roof, dramatically changing her style of dress, talking non-stop with envy about her sister’s lifestyle, taking the fantasy-prop birth control pills, etc, , would react in the fashion she did after finally giving it a try. No, I think she would have been taking her sister’s overflow client list under her wing much sooner, and loving it. Her husband certainly removed any need for guilt.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

What is wrong with asshats making derogatory remarks about your story? Like they could ever do as well in writing. Some hot women have really alot of worms in their heads instead of brains. Poor hubby is getting fucked to death by his wife who living on the edge of a fantasy. He would the rest and the excitement of sloppy seconds like I do. She just has so much shame to face and can't believe hubby would approve. Hubby needs to have more communication with wife so she can let herself go! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing, but the story line is a little much. If I had a wife like that, I wouldn't trust her and would dump her. They are both wackos, but it's a story. One thing he could do is take a small baseball bat and start slowly, then ram it fully in and ruin her. If she did survive, she wouldn't want anything up that thing below her belly button or her pooper!

BlackHeart93BlackHeart93over 2 years ago

A refreshing point of view by the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very interesting story, one where you do a good job of conveying the mental conflict a couple in this situation would go through. That said, and despite you implying you used an editor, they've let you (and therefore your readers) down. There were too many errors, especially in punctuation, to ignore. For example: "you're snipped pipes" You are snipped pipes? My head should be in your story, not wondering if both an author AND an editor know the difference between your and you're. I liked your story, but whould have enjoyed it more had it been properly proofread. Thanks.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

hummmm a cuckold wanna be in the making

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

Sorry she needs the shrink not her cuck wannabe husband. Dump him and find a real man who would be happy to have a highly sexed but faithful wife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Plot was a little far fetched. I can understand a wife needing more than poor hubby can provide, and even a hubby willing to let the wife have it. For me I’d certainly want equal time with another “whore’ like her sister. I mean a guys got to have some ego. And why not? Maybe trying swinging? Maybe hubby should just be her pimp. Or they would produce porn with dear wifey as the star.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When the idiot husband suggested she help her sister out by fucking others, I stopped reading. Can't stand those would be cucks. What a fucking loser. She would be better off without that cuck, find yourself a man that appreciates fidelity.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Light Femdom agitprop fun…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous