All Comments on 'Birth of a New Sissy Ch. 02'

by AltErik

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love it

Ive waited for 2nd part since since reading first part.

Loved it , the humiliation aspect is nice twist with his wife close by.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more episodes

i loved this story from the beggining awesome work keep it up, more episodes please

barron409barron409about 15 years ago
hot

great story and very believable , kept me hard entire story can not wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful story

All i can say is, how i wish i was eric(a). What a lucky sissy to meet a real man like Jeff. That is the dream of all of us sissy faggots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"And, more importantly, why couldn't I stop?"

I've asked that myself many times during webcam shows for strangers in erotic chat rooms. Why does it happen that we sissies are so submissive and obedient ?

slavesindeeslavesindeealmost 8 years ago
yes

very hot sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm a sissy too

I'm a sissy CD slut for my master and I love it when he takes me while my wife is just outside or in the other room. I've sucked his cock in our basement while we were "watching the game" after my wife went to bed. It's so hot and exciting doing it in the same house because the thrill of possibly getting caught is exciting. My master tells me that one day he's going to let my wife catch us so that he can tell her what a sissy cock-sucking faggot husband I've been. I hope she understands (I think she may already suspect that I'm gay, so it may not come as too much of a shock to her). I can't wait to read the next chapter in this story. This one was great.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
loved this 2nd chapter

My Master calls me "Cindy" and I'm his sissy CD faggot slut. I love it when he takes me in my mouth and in my man-pussy while my wife is just outside or in the other room. I've sucked his cock in our basement while we were "watching the game" after my wife went to bed. It's so hot and exciting doing it in the same house because the thrill of possibly getting caught is exciting. My Master has said that one day he's going to let my wife catch us so that he can tell her and show her what a sissy cock-sucking faggot husband she has. I hope she understands. I actually think she may already suspect that I'm gay, so it may not come as too much of a shock to her. When that happens, she can then suck my Master's cock in front of me and he will fuck her deep and hard, making me the cuckhold that I dream of being. I can't wait to read the next chapter in this story. This one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Sissy

I now am a full on sissy cock sucker.Me next door older man turned me in to his bitch.Now with no body hair and full make up and wig red lips.Red corset red thong black lace stockings and red heels.Topped off with a red slip dress.When he finished dressing and doing my make i now am ready for the next step.Ready or not i now will suck my new masters hard cock.With my hands tied behind my back and ankles tied together a collar around my neck strapped to a pole in his basement How helpless and on my knees and mouth wide in went his big black cock.He wasted no tine pushing it down my throat and pumping hard.I soon was swallowing his monster load of cum.Now he made lick his cock and balls clean.Now tied down to a bench dress and thong removed and ass well lubed in went his cock He fucked me for what seemed an hour.Now came his load of cum not in my ass but back in my mouth ass to mouth cum load.I spent hours tied down while my new master used me all night and the next day.He would fuck me and ass to mouth to put his load of cum.

KRoyKRoyover 2 years ago

Love it AltErik. Thank you for taking the time to write this.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist2 months ago

When you said in your bio submission that your stories are based on your own experiences, I wasn’t expecting your protagonist to become the cuckold husband as well. To each his own thought.

In an attempt to discover who I was, I had both top and bottom gay sex after finishing high school. Many years later I married a gorgeous female. It lasted for maybe 6 years and I didn’t think about any men sexually at all during that time. It’s a fairly common story I suppose, but I would surely have badly hurt anyone who had expressed to my face, their sexual interest in my former wife back then.

When I Read the first chapter of ‘B. Of a N. Sissy,’ I totally enjoyed imagining myself being Erika except for the part when her new master made it quite clear that he also intended to fuck the wife, Laura. To me that crossing a line between erotic role playing and, in the real world, maybe hurting somebody, so three stars instead of five. I find It disappointing when good writers take their stories into spaces I don’t care to enter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltErik@AltErik
326 Followers
I'm bisexual, but with only a few M/M encounters but LOTS of submissive/sissy fantasies. Regularly wear panties. Like to share fantasies, chat, read and write stories. All my stories represent some part of my lush fantasy life. I love to get feedback!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES