Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed. "Anything for you, Miss Taelyn." Saying it out loud helped.

This time I just picked the damn thing up. Having thrown it away, I grabbed a box of tissues and used them to start soaking up thr mess. I felt a little drop of it on my hand and winced, but I was determined not to let it get to me. I knew my place.

After putting clean sheets on Taelyn's bed, I noticed the two torn condom wrappers on the nightstand. I quickly disposed of them, and stacked the other four wrapped condoms in a neat pile. Down on the floor, in the crack between Taelyn's bed and her nightstand was an open bottle of lube. I closed it, wiped off the side of the tube, and set it on the nightstand beside the condoms.

I washed my hands, then looked over the room. I sighed. As much as I sort of resented all this with Zak here, I was Taelyn's slave, and deep down, I only wanted to please her. I fluffed both of the pillows. I turned down the end of the bedspread and sheets, making the bed more inviting. I turned on the nightstand light, and turned off the overhead light.

I walked downstairs, past Taelyn and Zak, again tangled together on the couch, watching something on TV. I found an ice bucket and set it aside. Before the alpha couple went to bed tonight, I would fill it with fresh ice, then stock it with their favorite drinks and some bottled water. Maybe I would add a basket of snacks. I belonged to Miss Taelyn, after all, and I was here to serve her.

Later, while Taelyn and Zak were out somewhere for dinner, I was able to sit on the actual furniture. I decided to avoid the couch, but I sat in a chair, and I read. Today had been intense, and it wasn't even over.

As soon as the door opened, I jumped from the chair. Zak had opened the door for Taelyn, who walked in smiling. They continued laughing about something they'd already been laughing about. Taelyn looked so very good in her little blue dress, and I walked toward her, preparing to kneel before her. Taelyn and Zak were each carrying a box.

"OK Chris. Like, kneel in front of the coffee table, ok? Kneel there and close your eyes."

This was weird. I obeyed, of course, swerving from my path toward Miss Taelyn, and kneeling by the coffee table instead. I closed my eyes. Several seconds later, I heard Taeyn's voice softly in my ear.

"Open them, Chris."

Before me, on the table, sat an open white box with a small cake. Blue-iced and white-lettered, it read "Happy Birthday slave!"

"Surprise!"

Taelyn and Zak looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh my god, the look on that girl's face at the cake shop when we picked it up!"

I laughed along with them.

Taelyn stood beside me, running her hand possessively through my hair.

"Seriously, Chris. My slave. Happy Birthday." She leaned down and gave me a very quick, very chaste kiss on the top of my forehead.

I sighed.

"Thank you, Miss Taelyn. Thank you so much."

Zak went to get small plates, a knife and some forks, When he returned, Taelyn served us each a piece, starting with me.

I ate, and neary cried. I was so thankful to belong to Taelyn, so thankful for her. A tear started to trickle down my cheek.

"Slave!"

"I'm just so happy, Miss Taelyn."

"Awww. You know, I'm like SO glad I decided to just take you. I wondered if I should. I mean, I wondered if you would resist, or be difficult. But you just accepted it. It's nice that you just realized so quick that you're mine. That you belong to me."

I felt a lump in my throat, and struggled to swallow my cake. Oh god, this is what I'd always wanted.

"OK present time!"

Zak handed over the larger box, wrapped in gold wrapping paper, and Taelyn set it before me.

"Go ahead!"

I carefully pulled apart the paper, and opened the box. I looked inside, and gasped.

Five long, thick wooden paddles lay inside. Each one was finished in a walnut stain. Each one also had six letters carved along the length of it, in a collegiate sort of font, all capitals: T A E L Y N

I sighed. The letters were painted, while the rest of each paddle was just stained wood. One paddle had letters painted teal, another had pink letters, another sparkly purple, another gold, and the fifth peach. Each paddle's carved handle was padded with a foamy grip material the same color as the lettering. I tentatively picked up the teal-highlighted paddle.

"Th-thank you, Miss Taelyn."

"You're welcome, Chris. I know this seems like a strange gift, like maybe it isn't a gift at all, but it is. You remember our conversation a few weeks ago about paddling, right?"

"Yes, Miss Taelyn."

"You remember how we talked about using paddling, about using the threat of paddling, as a way to keep your attitude straight and help you be a better slave for me? You told me you wanted that, that it would help you feel more owned, more secure in your slavery, like you would be more complete as a slave. You did. And I could tell, you just really WANTED it. You did."

"Yes, Miss Taelyn. I remember." It maybe didn't seem so exciting while looking at the reality of a pile of paddles before me.

"It might not seem like it now, but this is a gift. One of these will always hang in the kitchen, and one in here. We'll hang one in my bedroom, one in your little bedroom, and one in the hallway. I want you to always see what's coming if you disobey. If you talk back. If you get an attitude. Any time you're bad, I want you to KNOW that a paddling is coming, and it will be immediate. A paddle will never be more than a few steps away.

"Yes, Miss Taelyn. Thank you, Miss Taelyn."

I tried to get my mind right. I really had wanted this, when we had talked. I'd longed for it, laid awake at night dreaming of it. She was right. I didn't feel like an actual, complete slave without the possibility, the threat, of punishment. Of real, physical punishment. I tried to hold on to that attitude now, in the face of my dream actually coming true.

"So then. We need to try these out."

"Miss Taelyn?" I was suddenly scared.

"No, you haven't been a bad boy." Taelyn smiled at me, a warm, genuine smile. "But you need to know what this is like. If paddling is going to be a real threat, you have to know, really know in your body, what to be afraid of."

"I - I understand, Miss Taelyn."

"So take the cake and all this garbage to the kitchen."

"Yes, Miss Taelyn." I obeyed, shaking as I carried the things into the kitchen, then returning."

"Chris, strip naked. Then kneel at the edge of the coffee table. That is an order. Do it NOW."

She absolutely meant business.

"Y-y-y-yes, M-m-miss Taelyn."

"Lean your entire body over the table. Then lock your hands behind your head."

"Yes, Miss Taelyn."

The table came just to my cock. I knelt over, lying on the table while kneeling beside it, my cock in its cage almost touching the edge. I locked my hands behind my head and I whimpered.

"Stick that ass out farther, slave."

"Y-yes, Miss Taelyn."

"And from here on, no speaking. You are silent during a paddling."

I forced myself not to answer. As soon as I thought not to answer, I felt an extremely hard, pounding swat on my left buttock, heard a loud CRACK, and I just collapsed inside.

Oh. My. God. To say it hurt would be an understatement. It was anguish, pure hell, and I grunted long and loud, mouth closed, trying to swallow the pain.

"Fucking shit that had to hurt! Damn, Tae!"

Zak's commentary had no effect. I was somewhere else, dealing with the pain, trembling in preparation for more.

CRRRACCCKK!

Oh my dear god, the right this time, and I tried not to scream but I groaned, then panted, then shook.

"That's good for the teal one. We'll hang it in the kitchen."

Taelyn picked up anothet paddle, and nearly immediately I felt it on my left buttock.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Three in a row. Holy hell. I felt tears forming in my eyes. Was it too late to change my mind? I had to remind myself this was Taelyn paddling me, Taelyn, the woman I would do anything for, and I had to obey, I had to take it.

"Hmmm. Maybe a little different feel for the purple. This one will go in the hallway."

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Oh fuck it hurt. Three in a row to my right ass cheek, and I was actually, literally crying.

"The pink one goes in the slave's room."

I took very deep breaths followed by short, shallow ones.

"Um, Taelyn, are you sure that - I mean hell, that's really REALLY hard. That has to be, like excruciating."

"It's supposed to be. It HAS to be excruciating or else what's the point?"

"But I mean look at his ass, how red it is. He's CRYING, for God's sake."

"If it's that traumatic for you to watch a paddling, maybe you should wait upstairs."

"Maybe that's a good idea."

Zak sulked off. As he did, I felt a very hard swat crack against my left ass cheek.

"Ggggggrrrrrrrahhhhhh!"

I couldn't help it. I tried to stay silent, but I couldn't help screaming through my grittrd teeth. As soon as I did I felt another brutal swat pound my right buttock.

"Ooohh hoooh hhhhoooohhh. Oh oh oh."

"Slave, you need to be quiet. So that's what the gold one feels like. It goes in my bedroom."

Seconds later, two hard swats to my left ass cheek, then almost immediately, two hard swats to my right. I panted and gurgled, hissed, then couldn't help but scream.

"Aaaand, that's how the peach paddle feels. It will hang in here."

I sobbed quietly. Taelyn sat on the edge of the coffee table, just in front of my face. I sobbed and blubbered, snot bubbling in my nose. I didn't want to get it on Taelyn's dress. She rubbed my arm gently as I still gripped one hand in the other behind my neck.

"I know that was awful, Chris. Just keep in mind that it's supposed to be awful."

She continued stroking my arm.

"So, like, if you were actually being punished, I'm thinking like maybe 30 or 40 swats? Maaaaybe 50?"

Oh my god the thought of it sent me into a sobbing fit. It would happen, though. I tried my best, but I couldn't be perfect. Sometime, it would happen.

"At least, now you know. You know what it feels like. You know what will happen - not MIGHT happen - what WILL happen - if you're disobedient or sassy. You know."

Oh god it just kept hurting. Taelyn reached below my hands and stroked my cheek with one finger.

"Zak! You can come down now! It's OOO-VER!! "

Taelyn giggled.

"He's such a softie."

I sighed.

"You know this, Chris, but I think you need to hear it out loud.

She paused.

"This is real. Chris, all this, it's really real. What we do here isn't "play." You actually are my real slave, and I actually own you. For real. And that means that if you need correction, there will be real consequences. Physical consequences. Serious consequences. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Taelyn."

"Good boy!!!"

Much later, sleeping naked on the living room floor, cock cage pressed against the hardwood, listening to the slow rhythmic creaking above me, I felt content. Yes, the threat of paddling somehow made this - my slavery - complete. Oh god, what would this all be like going forward?

I was excited to find out.

12