Birthday Blackmail

Story Info
Katy blackmails her perverted stepdad into fucking her.
9k words
4.51
35.7k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's New York's the newest adult. Happy Birthday sweetie!" I greeted my 18 year old Asian step daughter, Katy, as she walked into the kitchen to join us for breakfast. Her mother Cici and I were already eating. These teenagers wake up so late.

"Thanks Dad!" She said, seeming extra chipper this morning. I guess it was her birthday mood.

"Don't forget, we are having dinner tonight. Then you can go out with your friends afterwards." My Chinese wife reminded her daughter.

"Sure thing mom! I'm looking forward to it."

"Well, I have to get going. I have an open house to prepare for." My wife announced. She was a realtor and did most of her business on weekends.

"So, any big plans with your friends tonight?" I pried. Her mom was the typical Asian tiger mom. But Katy knew she could be more open with me. Not only was I her stepdad, but I was white too. Which made me more laid back.

"Nothing crazy. My friends and I are going to go to a gas station and buy lotto tickets, cigarettes, and a porn magazine to celebrate me being able to get ID'd. If they even still sell porn magazines. And don't worry, we won't smoke the cigarettes." She assured me with a wink. That was odd, she never winked at me. It seemed almost flirty.

"I did the same thing on my 18th." I confessed.

"Well, I am going to go up to my study and get some work done. Let me know if you need anything, sweetie." I dismissed myself.

******

I snuck off to my study and opened my computer. I had some work to do, but quickly got distracted by how flirty Katy had been, and decided to enjoy some porn and rub one out. Except in addition of my usual erotic literature, I decided to look at Katy's Instagram account, too. I had noticed over the years what a hot young woman she was becoming. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help but fantasize. She was like a hotter version of her mother when I met her.

Plus, I had quite the Asian fetish. That was half the reason I married her mom in the first place. I loved the idea of dominating a submissive Asian slut. When her mom and I first started dating, she would allow me to roleplay being her master and her my submissive. It was hot, but she drew the line at being called 'Chink' or 'Gook'. I had to turn to online erotica for my Asian Raceplay fetish. And I would be lying if I said I hadn't also started reading erotica about fathers and their stepdaughters as Katy grew up into a sexy young woman.

And Katy was hot. Like most teenage girls, she liked to show it online. I found a few photos of our trip to Florida, and my dick stiffened when I saw my favorite photo of her in a bikini. She was standing in the surf. Her body facing away from the camera, turning around to look over her shoulder. Her ass on full display in a bikini she had a massive fight with her mom over wearing.

I remember having to calm Cici down, and finally convinced her to let her buy it, or she would buy one even skimpier in secret. Little did Cici know my ulterior motive. That I wanted to see her daughter dressed like a slut for my own benefit.

But just before I was going to whip my dick out and get started, Katy came into my study. I noticed she had showered and changed. She was wearing a black sleeveless dress with thin straps over her shoulders. I assumed she was going to sneak out to see a friend while her mom was out of the house. I looked up and shifted in my chair, minimizing the screens and trying to make sure my erection was concealed.

"Hi Daddy. Are you busy?" She said. Again in a high pitched voice. I was sure it was just my horniness influencing my imagination, but it still sounded flirty. And 'Daddy'? She hadn't called me that since she was a little kid.

"No, not particularly. What's up honey?" I asked. Hoping she would leave so I could get back to business. "Is that a new dress? I don't remember seeing you wear it before. I don't know if your mother would approve."

"Why do you think I waited until she was out to put it on?" She said with a wink again. "I bought it with my babysitting money. And what Mom doesn't know won't hurt her. Do you like it?"

"It looks good on you but its a little.. revealing." I said taking the opportunity to look my stepdaughter up and down. My dick twitched in my pants. "Just make sure she doesn't see you in it. It's your 18th birthday and I don't want to ruin your special day by having the two of you get into one of your fights." I chuckled. The skimpy, skin-tight dress left little to the imagination.

"Anyway, I didn't come up here to talk about Mom." She continued as she walked over to my desk. "I just wanted to come up and tell you how much I appreciate what a great father figure you have been. I know when you married my mom, taking in another man's daughter couldn't have been easy. And god knows I haven't always been easy to deal with. But you always made sure I was taken care of. And you always helped to make sure Mom's traditional Chinese ways didn't prevent me from having a normal life."

"Oh, sweetie, that is so nice. You are very welcome." I said as she raised one leg onto my desk to sit on the edge of it. I briefly glanced down at the cut of the dress that wen up her thigh, and could clearly see that she was wearing black lingerie. Who was that for? Maybe she was going to sneak out to see a boy while her mom was out? And she was just buttering me up to get permission. But she knew I wouldn't have a problem with it. I made sure her mom agreed to have her on the pill since she was 14.

"But you always went above and beyond to be the best Daddy." She continued, putting her right hand on my shoulder. "And now that I am an adult, maybe I can make it up to you." She almost purred as her left hand reached up to my chin and started pulling me in for a kiss.

I pulled away just in time. I was horny, not crazy. I couldn't kiss my wife's daughter. No matter how much my raging boner wanted me to.

"Katy, what the hell has gotten into you?!" I protested. "I am your father!"

"Oh please, Daddy." She smirked. "You are not my REAL father. You just married my mom. And I just want to pay you back for everything you've done. The car you bought me, the English tutor when I was younger, the tuition, clothes, food. After all that, surely you deserve the right to... reap the rewards...." She said in a suggestive voice as she slid the strap over one shoulder, letting her perky B cup breast slip out of the dress.

I stared at her in disbelief. For a second our two longer than I should. I was speechless.

"Katy.. This is... very inappropriate..." My rational voice said out loud. Even as my my dick was begging me to take her and fuck the shit out of her hot young Asian body.

"Come on Daddy... You never thought about fucking this tight young body?" She teased me. Her left hand moving from my chin down my shirt to my crotch. I am ashamed to say I didn't stop her. She found the tent in my pants and smiled.

"Or should I call you... White Master?"

I froze. Oh shit. Oh my fucking god. Where had she heard that term? My favorite erotica writer used that term all the time...

"You could fuck my tight chink pussy if you want..." She gave me a devilish grin as her hand squeezed my cock. "That's right, I looked at your search history a few months ago. Before you could delete it. Now why would my loving father be reading erotic stories about a white man fucking his chink daughter at the same time he had is own Asian daughters Instagram page open?"

This is it... I was fucked. She had me dead to rights. If she told anyone, my life is over. Her mother would divorce me. I would be disgraced. My family, friends, work... all would shun me. I started to panic. And the fact she was stroking my cock through my pants wasn't helping my brain process this.

"Katy... I don't know what.... I mean..." I didn't know what to say. Nothing could get me out of this.

"Relax, Daddy, don't worry. I will admit, when I first saw it, I was a little disgusted. But I realized all men have secret fantasies. There's nothing wrong with it. And that night I read some of those dirty stories in my room and I realized something. Do you know what I realized, Daddy?"

"W-What is that?" I asked. I was at her mercy. I had no choice but to play her game as she teased my cock.

"It turned me on Daddy." She said, as she slid off the desk and mounted me in my office chair, one leg sliding to either side of mine, her arms around the back of my neck.

"Katy, we really shouldn't do this...."

"Shhhh.... Daddy.... We wouldn't want me to have to tell Mom about this would we? What would she think of her loving husband fantasizing about her daughter? About all those racist things you read when you are horny?"

"Please, Katy, I am sorry. I know it is wrong... But you can't tell her."

"I won't... She teased as she leaned in and whispered in my ear. "If you do what I say..."

God, I was fucked. What did she want? Money? A nicer car? I would have no choice but to give it to her. Luckily I had already bought her a car as a birthday gift. But nothing could prepare me for what she had in mind.

"Don't worry, Daddy. I think you will like what I have in mind. The truth is, I have fantasized about you too. Even before finding out what a pervert you secretly are. I remember the first time I heard my Mom cumming, standing outside the door to your room. It made me so wet. My ear was glued to the door as I listened. My hand moved instinctively to my pussy." She was slowly starting to grind her ass on my cock. Her eyes locked with mine.

"I always fantasized about seducing you when I turned 18. I would never want to do it before and put you in the position of going to jail. But I knew you would never go for it. Then, after I found your secret, it hit me. I want you to fuck me, Daddy. I want you to fuck me like one of those dirty chink slaves from your stories. I want you to treat me like a 5 dollar gook streetwalker." She paused and looked at me, expecting a response.

I was shocked. My mind literally couldn't process what was happening.

"Katy... Sweetie... you are young. your hormones are just crazy at that age. You know I can't do that. It is wrong. I could never take advantage of you like that..." I said. Although I fear it sounded more like I was trying to convince myself than convincing her.

"That's the beauty of it, Daddy. I know you are a good man. I know you would never agree to do that to me. I wouldn't want that on your conscience." She smirked at me as she stood up. She stood in front of me and slipped the other strap of her dress off. Revealing both of her perfect teen breasts to me. "But I want you to fuck me. You deserve to live out your fantasy. It's the least I could do to thank you for raising me."

"But Katy-"

"Shhhh, Daddy. Here comes the best part. If you don't fuck your me like a gook whore, I am going to tell my Mom all of this. I will tell my friends too. Don't you see, Daddy? I am freeing you. Freeing you from having to make the decision. Your conscience is clear. You can fuck your daughter with no regrets. Because you don't have a choice."

My mind went blank. Was I dreaming? Surely this wasn't happening? Was my stepdaughter really blackmailing me into having sex with her? I knew if she told her mother, my life would be ruined. My perfect family destroyed. So she was right... I didn't really have a choice.

She bent over to whisper in my ear. Her breath dancing tantalizingly over my skin. Once again placing her hand firmly on my swollen cock. "And I haven't even told you the best part, Daddy...." She backed away from my ear and looked me in the eye. Her face inches from mine. " I'm still a virgin..."

With that she leaned in and kissed me. Not an innocent father-daughter kiss. A passionate, lustful kiss that took away what sliver of willpower I had left.

Her tongue invaded my mouth and found mine. As she moaned into my lips, her free hand began to unbutton my shirt. All while the other continued to firmly rub the outline of my hardness.

I couldn't fight it any longer. With one hand I pulled her dress up over her hips. She lifted her arms as I took it off her. It fell to the ground, revealing a small black triangle of lace fabric covering her bald, smooth pussy. I grabbed her by her bare hips and slid her ass back onto my desk. I reached up and cupped one of those miraculous young tits I had fantasized about while jacking off to her Instagram thirst traps.

"Daddy..." She purred as she pulled away from our kiss. "I have been fantasizing about this for months now..."

"God this is so wrong... But so hot..." I replied and kissed her again as I teased her nipple.

"I've been dreaming about you making me into your chink slut..." She moaned, reaching down to my crotch. She undid the button on my pants and pulled down the zipper. "I meant it. I don't want you to be gentle. You don't have to make love to me. I want you to fuck me like a gook slut."

I knew it was wrong. But god, I was horny. The taboo of fucking a teenager, let alone a chink slut. Let alone my stepdaughter. It was driving me wild. I stood up and pulled down my pants. My erect cock springing to life as I released it from the confines of my pants.

"Wow, Daddy! You are bigger than I imagined." She gasped. I had no idea if she had ever seen a cock in person.

SLAP! I lightly slapped her across the face as I reached between her legs and started to massage her pussy through her panties.

"I thought you agreed to call me White Master?" I tested the waters. Worried I would go to far.

But my Chinese daughter was full of surprises. "Well, if I am going to call you White Master, then you should call me Chinky or Rice Monkey or whatever racist nickname you can think of." She moaned. "And if I am going to be your chink fucktoy, you better not hold back any more. That slap was outright girly. I need a strong White Master."

I smirked. How had I not noticed what a dirty slut my daughter was.

SLAP! I hit her much harder this time.

"Hard enough for you, Chinky?" I teased.

"You can punish me as roughly as you want, White Daddy..." She moaned as she leaned in to make out with her father again.

I grabbed her by the hair and yanked her back. "Naughty girl, did you just call me White Daddy?"

"I'm sorry, White Master!" She yelped.

"Good, and don't forget it." I scolded her.

"Yes, White Master." She whimpered. "Please use this chink slut however you want."

I pushed her back onto the desk. Laying her flat on her back as I slid her panties off and spread her legs wide. God she was sexy. I could barely contain myself. My dick was rock hard and leaking precum. Her pussy was already glistening with her wetness. She had clearly shaved this morning in anticipation of blackmailing her father into taking her virginity.

"You like it, White Daddy?" She asked, teasingly.

SLAP! I gave her what she clearly wanted.

"Sorry... White MASTER!" She teased.

"I've never seen such a beautiful little chink cunt." I replied. "Now get on your knees and show me how badly you want to be my gook slut."

"Yes, White Master!" She replied eagerly.

I watched as my Asian slut of a daughter climbed down off the desk. She quickly knelt on the floor. Her hands running up my legs as she licked her lips.

"I have to admit, White Master, I have never sucked a real cock before." She said, looking up at me. Her mouth mere inches from my pulsing erection.

"Well then, I guess it's time you learn. And what better way than on a big white cock. Now let Daddy train you to suck his dick like a good little slut."

"Yes, White Master. Time to train you chink slut to suck you dick how you please." She said with a hint of anxiety. Afterall, this was her first time.

This was it, the moment of truth. Was I really going to make my daughter give me a blowjob? I would love to tell you that I was torn. But my mind was overcome by my animalistic urges. It took a mere fraction of a second to convince myself that I had already crossed a line. It was too late. I might as well enjoy the experience.

"Start off by teasing your White Masters cock. I want you to lick from the base all the way up the shaft, then give the tip a loving kiss." I commanded my daughter.

She obediently obliged. The moment her soft wet tongue touched my dick sent an electrifying sensation up my spine that I will never forget.

"Now continue to lick up and down the shaft, swirling your tongue around the tip each time you get to the top." I thought it would be awkward having to verbally teach my own daughter how to suck a dick. But it was so hot. Like programming her to be a fucktoy who would do it just as I liked it.

"Yes, White Master" She smiled up at me. A combined look of lust and excitement in her slanted eyes.

After a few more minutes of having my daughter worship my cock, I was ready to take it up a notch.

"Time to let White Master take control."

"Of course, White Master. My mouth is yours to use as you please." she replied obediently before opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue in anticipation.

I grabbed her head and slowly slid my throbbing member into her waiting mouth. The feeling was magical. The sensation of her warm, wet tongue against the

bottom of my cock was heaven. Her soft velvet lips wrapped tightly around me as she had to open wide to accommodate her father's girth.

"Now, Chinky, just try to relax. You are going to gag. Don't worry, I will be slow and easy until you get the hang of it." I assured her. Reminding myself to exercise some self control. I didn't want to have to explain to my wife why her daughters vomit was all over my office floor.

She looked up at me and nodded with a devious look in her eyes. I started by just moving in and out a few inches at a time. Slowly sliding further and further into her mouth until my dick touched the back of her mouth. I was impressed. She didn't gag when I touched her throat. So I decided to push a little harder.

But my daughter had one more surprise for me. As I pressed harder, I felt my daughters hands grip my asscheeks to gain some leverage as she pushed herself forward. My cock slid all the way down her throat until she bottomed out. Her nose pocking into my stomach, buried in my pubic hair. It took my breath away. The feeling was immaculate. She held herself there for five seconds before she came up and gasped for air.

"You have a great cock, White Master!" She gagged and gasped for air.

"Wow.." I didn't know what else to say. I had never had a woman take my whole cock before. "How... How did you..."

"I told you not to be gentle with me, White Master. I bought a dildo months ago and have been practicing sucking it. I don't have a gag reflex anymore, Daddy. You can fuck my throat like the dumb sluts in your stories."

God, this was too much. My daughter had been practicing taking a dick for months. She wanted her father to facefuck her. And the most unbelievable part was that all this time her mother and I had no idea.

"I knew you would enjoy my surprise, Daddy. You can be a real nasty pervert with me. I won't tell anyone, White Master." She reassured me, leaning in and licking the precum off the tip of my dick.

"That's a good girl, Chinky." I said as I grabbed the back of her head. "Now let Daddy use you like a worthless chink slut.."

With that, I shoved my cock deep down her throat. Holding it there for several seconds before pulling it out. Katy gasping for air as she took in huge gulps of air.

"Fuckkkkkkk" I exclaimed as I slammed it down her throat again. Holding it in for 10 seconds before pulling out again.

"Daddy.. Fuck meeee.." She whined.

"I will. When I am done using your mouth like a worthless gook fucktoy." I assured her. "Now suck that dick, Chinky."

Katy was an obedient little slut. She eagerly engulfed her fathers dick once again. Taking the whole thing without flinching. This time I didn't let her come up for air. I pumped my dick in and out of her throat. Using my little girl's mouth like my own personal fleshlight.