Birthday Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you enjoyed the warm up, Chinky. Because now it's time to take my dick like a proper slut." I said, grabbing her hair and pulling her off the floor and pushing her onto the bed.

"Yes, White Daddy. Fuck me. Defile me. Treat me like the cheap whore that I am."

I grabbed her legs and pushed them back, forcing her ass up.

"God, you look good. This ass is just begging to be spanked."

SLAP!

"Thank you, White Daddy. Spank your dumb, slutty daughter."

SLAP!

"Mmmm..."

"That's right, take it. Your tight little ass is so spankable."

"Mmm... harder, White Daddy!" She moaned.

I continued to spank her as I rubbed my dick, watching her ass grow red from the abuse.

She rolled over and I could see that mischievous look in her eyes. She reached over and pulled something out of the bedside drawer. It was a bottle of lube.

"I still have one virgin hole you haven't conquered, White Daddy. " She teased. "It's time to rape you chink daughter's tight, virgin asshole."

I stared at her in disbelief. Her mother never let me fuck her in the ass. Not once. And here was her daughter. Offering me her ass on her 18th birthday. I couldn't say no to that.

I squirted a bit of the lube onto my hand and started to massage it onto her ass. She leaned back and pushed out her butt to make it easier.

"That's it, Chinky. Relax." I said as I slid one finger in and out of her asshole.

"It feels weird, White Daddy. But I like it." She giggled.

"You'll love this, then." I said, pulling my finger out and replacing it with two fingers.

"Oh, daddyyy." She moaned as I stretched her tight ass. "You don't need to warm me up. I want it to hurt. I want to feel your massive white cock tear my asshole open. I want you to conquer me. I need you dick in me now!"

I was done waiting.

"Alright, you horny little slut. Let's see if that ass is ready for me."

I positioned my cock, and pressed the head against her ass.

"Oh, fuck yes, Daddy. Fuck your little Asian girl in her tight, little ass." She begged.

I pressed forward, but it was still too tight.

"It's too big, White Daddy! I haven't practiced with my ass like I did with my throat. You are going to have to force it in me! Make me take your big white cock! Make you gook bitch scream!"

I pushed again, harder this time, and finally the head forced its way into her ass, tearing its way past her rectum.

"AHHHH FUCK!" She screamed as tears came to her eyes. "YES DADDY, RAPE YOUR LITTLE CHINK GIRL! USE ME! OHHH GOD!"

"Holy fuck, Katy. This is incredible. It's so tight. Are you alright? Does it hurt too much?"

"Don't fucking stop! You will have to kill me before I stop you from using my ass, White Daddy. FUCKING USE ME!"

I know what you are thinking. That I am a horrible father. That I could have torn her asshole. Done permanent damage to her body. And all for a little self gratification. But in that moment, looking down at that perfect little round ass, listening to my little girl degrade herself and beg me to fuck her. In that moment I just didn't care. I was going to fuck her ass raw.

I pushed further in, feeling the vice-like grip of her asshole on my cock. Her whole body shuddering as her asshole stretched beyond what it was meant for.

"OHHHHH DADDDDY!" She screamed out as I buried my cock in her ass. I grabbed her legs and lifted them up, giving me a better angle.

"You look so sexy, Chinky. Your tiny little ass is such a tight fit."

"God, Daddy, it feels so big. Your cock is tearing my insides. Fuck my ass, Daddy. Fuck me like a gook slut."

"You like it rough, don't you, Chinky?"

"I do, Daddy. Use me. Use my holes like I'm a piece of trash. Don't hold back.

Destroy my ass like a dirty little chink."

I picked up the pace, pulling her back to meet my thrusts. Slamming into her again and again. Her whole body bouncing with each thrust.

"Fuck, you are such a naughty girl. You love being a gook whore, don't you?"

"Yes, White Daddy. I am a horny little slut. Use me whenever and however you please."

I couldn't help myself. I pulled out and flipped her onto her knees. She dropped her head to the bed and arched her back so her ass was sticking up in the air. I could see her asshole gaping from the rough violation it had endured. But I wasn't done yet. I took the bottle and added more lube. Pouring some straight into her ass, then I rammed my cock back into her.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy! Fuck me like an animal."

"I am, Chinky. I'm going to fuck this tight Asian ass until I fill it with cum."

I kept thrusting into her, picking up speed. My balls slapped against her pussy, adding a rhythmic slapping sound to the moaning and shouting emminating from the room.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, Chinky."

"Not Yet, White Daddy! I want you to fill my pussy with your cum. Mark me as your own. Breed me! I'm your slut. My body is yours to do with whatever you want."

"Fuckkkk, your wish is my command." I said, pulling her off the bed onto the floor.

"You better clean your ass juices off my cock, bitch."

She immediately devoured my cock like an animal. Alternating between ramming it down her throat and licking it sloppily like a hungry dog.

Satisfied with her performance, I grabbed her by the arms and flung her back onto the bed like a ragdoll. Pulling her towards me and lifting her ass so she was on all fours, I rubbed my cock against her slit.

"Fuck, I love the feeling of your big dick teasing my pussy."

"Your cunt is soaking wet. Is that for me, you slutty little bitch?"

"All for you, White Daddy!"

"Are you ready for me to blow my load inside you, you dirty slut?"

"Yes, Daddy! Fill me up like a proper breeding bitch. I want to feel your cum dripping out of my cunt."

With that I slammed my cock into her sopping wet pussy. Grabbing her hips and pulling her towards me.

"AHHH! Fuck! Yes! Yes! Use me Daddy! Breed me!" She screamed.

I picked up the pace, slamming my cock into her over and over again.

"Fuck, Katy. I'm close. I'm about to empty my balls inside you."

"Fucking do it, Daddy! Fill your little chink slut up with your seed!"

"I'm Cumming!" I roared, thrusting into her and releasing my sperm.

"Oh fuckkkk.." She moaned, the sensation pushing her over the edge and triggering her own orgasm. Her pussy spasming on my cock, desperate for every drop of cum.

I felt a tingle go up my spine as I collapsed onto her back, her ass still pointed up and my cock still buried in her pussy. We both laid there, panting. Coming down from the orgasmic high.

After a moment, I rolled over and laid down on the bed. She sat up and cuddled next to me, arching her back so are asscheeks rested along my cock. I wrapped my arm around her. Holding my little girl tight.

"Wow, Daddy. That was even better than earlier today."

"Yeah, I'm surprised you were able to keep up. I know that was hard." I said.

"I told you, White Daddy. You have given me a taste for cock. I can't stop." She smiled and rolled over to look me in the eyes. "Do you want to know what your final birthday surprise is?" She asked with that naughty look on her face.

"What's that, sweetie?" I responded. Genuinely wondering what else she could possibly have in store for me.

"I stopped taking my birth control a month ago, Daddy."