Birthday Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Your mouth feels amazing. But you need to learn to relax more." I scolded her. "I'm going to have to train you better. You can't expect to be my little gook fucktoy if you can't take a proper facefuck."

I continued to facefuck her. Sliding it down her throat until my balls touched her chin. She looked up at me with tears in her slanted eyes. Her eyes watered and her makeup started to run down her face. But they weren't sad tears. They were slut tears. Tears from taking a cock in her throat instead of breathing. Tears from the pain and the humiliation of being treated like a sex doll.

"What a pretty little slut. Are you crying? Does daddy's fat cock make you cry?" I asked her as I slowed down the pace. Allowing her to breathe for a moment.

"Yes, White Master. You make me cry. I never realized how much I needed this. To be treated like the dumb, submissive gook that I am."

"And that's why I am the best daddy." I said. Releasing her head and stroking her hair.

"Thank you, White Master." She said, leaning in and kissing the tip of my cock.

"You are very welcome. But now, it is time for me to break in your tight virgin pussy."

"Yes, Daddy!" She squealed in horny excitement. "Use me as your filthy little gook cumdump!"

I picked her up and carried her back over to the desk. Setting her ass on the edge as she spread her legs wide for me.

I kneeled in front of my daughters open legs. Her pussy was beautiful. Smooth and pink. I couldn't wait to ruin her. I dove in and started to eat her pussy. Her juices tasted amazing.

"Oh fuck, White Master!" She cried out. "Your tongue feels sooo good!"

I licked her pussy in circles, focusing on her clit. My tongue moving at a steady rhythm. I knew it wouldn't be long until she would have her first orgasm. The first orgasm she ever got from another man was going to be from her own father.

"Daddyyyyy....." She whined as her body started to shudder.

I was relentless, not slowing down as she came all over my face. I kept lapping up her juices, not wanting to miss a drop.

"I didn't expect it to feel that good, White Master!"

"You better get used to it." I said as I stood up.

"What are you waiting for, White Master? Fuck me! I want to be your filthy little chink slut." She begged me.

SLAP!

"I want you to call me White Daddy as I take your virginity, Chinky," I instructed her. White Master is more appropriate for random gook sluts. This was my daughter. And I wanted to embrace that as I took her flower. "Got it, Chinky?"

"Yes White Daddy!" She shrieked in excitement. "Fuck your little girl's virgin pussy, White Daddy!"

She didn't need to ask twice. I spread her legs wide and rubbed my dick up and down her dripping cunt. I reminded myself she was a virgin and I would need to start slowly. I leaned forward, and she wrapped her arms around me as I kissed her deeply. She moaned into my mouth as I started to ease my cock into her.

She moaned as my dick invaded her young Asian body. As her pussy split open for the massive white cock forcing its way into her precious hole, her moans turned to shrieks. As I felt her hymen break, she screamed out in pain and pleasure. I slowed down, worried I was hurting her.

"Don't you dare stop Daddy! Deeper! I want to feel you fill me up all the way!" She shrieked, lost in her lust.

'You heard your daughter. Deeper!' My mind told me in a haze. I was barely holding back as it was. The taboo and wrongness of the act had me on the verge of nutting.

"That's it, Chinky. Take every inch of your daddy's big white dick."

I slid my cock in deeper, her wet cunt gripping me. I could feel the blood of her deflowering on my cock as I buried myself in her. Young. Asian. A virgin. Her pussy was like a vice. Milking my cock and begging me to empty my balls.

"Fuck me, White Daddy! Fuck me like you always fantasized you would!" She begged me as I bottomed out in her. "Take my body like you own it. Use my hole for your own pleasure."

Her words sent me over the edge. I started to pick up the pace. Gradually thrusting faster and faster. In and out. Harder and harder.

SLAP!

"You dirty gook slut!" I said, slapping her face before leaning in and making out with her. Our tongues swirling together as we moaned into each others mouths.

Once she had adjusted to my size and I was convinced she could take a hard fucking, I pulled her off the desk and bent her over it. She stuck her ass up in the air like a bitch in heat, begging to be mounted. I accepted her invitation and rammed my cock back into her and started fucking her from behind.

SLAP!

"Daddy, yes! Spank me Daddy!" She screamed. "Spank this naughty gook slut and fill me with your seed!"

"Fuck, you are a naughty gook, aren't you, Chinky?"

"Yes Daddy. I am a stupid, submissive chink. Made to serve strong white men like you!"

"God, you are so tight." I groaned as I felt my orgasm approaching. "I think Daddy is going to blow his load in your little gook cunt."

"Please, White Daddy. Cum inside your daughter. Fill me up like a proper chink slut. Make sure you knock up your daughter like the dumb breed-chink that I am!" She moaned, almost delirious. I could tell her own orgasm was approaching as well. I tried holding out, hoping we could cum together.

"Fuck, White Daddy. You are so big. Please don't stop. Fucking destroy your slutty chink daughter."

"That's it, take my big white cock. Let daddy ruin that little Asian pussy."

"OHH! OHH! DADDY!!!" She shrieked so loud I was sure the neighbors would hear her.

I held out as long as I could, but the taboo was just too hot. The sight of her bent over the desk, her little Asian tits smashed into the table. The sight of my dick slamming in and out of her pussy as her ass bounced with each thrust. It was too much.

"YES, YES, YES! CHINKY! I AM GOING TO BLOW MY LOAD!"

"Fill me up, White Daddy! Pleaseeee!"

"OH GODDDD! TAKE IT YOU SEXY LITTLE SLUT!"

I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock all the way inside her one last time. My balls clenched and unloaded. The biggest load of my life. Shot after shot of cum exploded from my cock and filled her young womb. The sensation pushed her over the edge with me as her own orgasm burst forth.

Her tight little teenage cunt squeezing and milking every drop from me. After a moment, my dick started softening and fell out of her. Leaving my cum oozing out of her pussy and running down her legs. I knew she was on the pill, but I still couldn't believe I had just creampied my own daughter. We both stood there panting. Catching our breath and coming down from the high of our orgasms.

"God, Katy, that was fucking amazing." I said. Speaking to my daughter now. The role play over.

"Thank you, Daddy. That was exactly what I wanted for my 18th birthday. Thank you for making my dreams come true. And for being such a great dad." She smiled at me.

"Why do I feel like I am the one who just got the birthday gift." I chuckled. "Your mom won't be home for another few hours. Why don't we go shower together and get you cleaned up. You're a slutty little mess." I teased.

"I'd like that Daddy." She gave me a hug, and then we walked naked out of my study.

******

A shower was just what I needed. I felt dirty. And not just because I was covered in sweat and and pussy juice.

My conscience felt dirty. Not only had I just fucked my wife's 18 year old daughter. But I had fucked her like a chink whore. I had called her things that I never called my wife. Things I never called anyone except for actual Asian hookers in Thailand and China. And those whores didn't even speak enough English to understand what degrading names I was calling them.

But Katy... Not only did she understand, she enjoyed it. And the worst part was, I did too.

So now what? She wasn't some one night stand I could fuck and forget. She was my daughter. She lived in my house. We were going to dinner with her mother tonight to celebrate her birthday.

I had so many questions. Was this a one time thing? Would we be able to pull off acting normal around my wife? Did she want more? What if she wanted me to leave her mom? I really hadn't thought this through. That's what happens when you think with your dick.

But all those worries melted away when Katy embraces me in the hot shower. I melted as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately.

"Don't worry, Daddy. No one is going to find out. It's our little secret." She said softly. "Now why don't you help clean off your dirty chink slut? I need to be able to pass for your innocent young daughter again before Mom gets home."

We spent the next 30 minutes making out in the steaming shower and exploring each others bodies. I didn't want to stop fondling those perky young breasts and that bubbly round ass. And Katy was clearly still enjoying her first experience being able to explore a man's body. Her petite hands running over my chest and arm muscles. Massaging my back, and most importantly, caressing my cock.

I consider myself lucky. Asian women may age slower, but nothing compared to a young teen body. Cici is still in great shape, and still very beautiful. I have seen how white mothers age. By 32 they let themselves go and are overweight. My wife is still a a beauty, and still lets me fuck her fairly regularly. She even gives me head. But there is not comparison between them. Her daughter is a bombshell.

Katy is a bit taller than her mom. But still short. Only 5'3. But she has her mom's figure. Slim waist, long and slender legs, and her but is petite and round. And as I found out today, very soft and spankable. Her breasts are a bit smaller than her mom's, but they are perkier. Plus, they are probably still growing. She has her mom's eyes, but Katy's facial features are more toned. She has a more distinct jawline, and higher cheekbones. Her skin is a shade darker than her mom's. Cici is more of an ivory complexion. Katy's skin has more of a golden tone. A beautiful contrast with her jet black hair.

But the most striking difference, besides their age, is their attitude. While my wife is sweet, and loving, and conservative, Katy is fiery, dominant, and apparently slutty. Obviously the result of one growing up in communist China and the other growing up in America.

As we finished washing up, we stood in the shower with the water off a bit longer. Just kissing. Gently now. I had one hand on the small of her back and the other firmly grasping her young asscheek, not wanting to let go. Finally we broke the kiss and went to towel off.

"I'll see you downstairs sweety. Don't forget to get you clothes out of my office before you come down. We wouldn't want to have to explain to your mother why your slutty dress and lingerie are laying on your father's office floor, now would we?" I teased as I left her to blow dry her hair and redo her makeup.

******

I went to the office and put my clothes back on. I wiped down my desk and sprayed some air freshener around to cover the stench of sex. Then I went downstairs and poured myself a glass of water. My mind was still spinning with questions when Katy came down. Dressed in what she had been wearing at breakfast.

"Hi Daddy. I took care of the evidence." She winked at me.

"Katy, sit down, I want to talk about what just happened." I said seriously, now that my blood had flowed from my dick back to my brain. "I want to know what that meant to you. Was that a one time thing? I don't know if it was a good idea. Maybe we should put and end to this."

"But that would ruin my second birthday surprise, Daddy." Katy said cheerfully, giving me that devilish smirk. She walked over to where I was sitting and straddled my lap. Just like she had done upstairs hours ago.

"You see, I don't really have plans with my friends after dinner. What is going to happen is you are going to volunteer to take me to the mall to 'meet my friends' and then tell mom you are going to meet a client for drinks. But really, we are going to a motel and you are going to fuck your chink daughter like a cheap motel hooker."

I just stared at her. Fuck, how could I say no to that?

"And let me guess, if I say no, you are going to tell your mother about all of this?" I asked with an obviously faux skepticism.

"Haha, of course not, Daddy. That was just my way of getting you to embrace this guilt free. Now that you have literally had a taste of my young Asian pussy, I know you won't be able to resist." She gave me a kiss and then got up from my lap, and poured herself a glass of orange juice like she hadn't just made plans to let her father fuck her in a motel like a cheap whore.

"Katy, I think we need to lay down some ground rules." I insisted.

"There will be plenty of time for that later, Daddy. Today is my birthday. Let's just have fun and enjoy it. We can figure everything else out later." She was so chipper. So confident. I found my dick stirring as I wondered what she had in store for me tonight. She had clearly spent the last few months planning this whole thing.

"Anyway, Daddy. Mom will be home soon. It's probably best if we worry about this... after dinner." She said with a wink. "Now I have homework to do. And I believe you were supposed to be working." She gave me a kiss on the head and headed up to her room.

"Oh, and Daddy?" She stopped before she left the kitchen. "Stay off my Instagram. I want those balls full again by tonight." She laughed at her own joke. And with that she was gone. Leaving me alone with half a hard-on.

*******

Cici came home and we all got ready to go to dinner to celebrate Katy's big day. Katy and I did our best to pretend like this was the big event. Acting like our daughter didn't just lose her virginity and I wasn't the one who took it. I was sure my wife would notice something was different, but if she noticed anything, she didn't let it on.

Dinner was nice. My daughter's favorite restaurant. Her friends joined us for cake and presents. She opened gifts from her friends and family. But the big gift, the one she told her friends she was waiting for, was from me.

"Oh my god, Dad! It's a Tesla!" She exclaimed as she ran over and hugged me. I could swear she intentionally pushed her breasts into my chest more than usual.

"It's not brand new, but it is pretty clean." I assured her. "I figured you were 18 now. It's time you drive a nicer car. The world won't be treating you like a child anymore. You are an adult. Time to grow up a little." I said. Only she and I knew how much she had really grown up today.

"Oh my god, Dad. This is the best gift you have EVER given me." She continued our inside joke. But everyone else obviously thought she was talking about the car.

"I guess it is true. It's the thought that counts." Her mom joked.

"Oh, mom, don't be silly." Katy responded. "It's a $50,000 car!" She said and gave me a knowing wink.

"Well, happy birthday, kiddo. I'm glad you liked it. Now how about you take that to the mall with your friends? Your mom and I will drive home in our boring old car." I said. She squealed from excitement. I was rather excited as well.

On the ride home with Cici, I felt guilty as she thanked me for getting Katy a new car. She said I was the best husband ever. And I told her it was nothing. I just wanted her to be happy. I felt guilty about cheating on her. Even guiltier that I was cheating on her with her barely legal daughter. But not guilty enough to stop me from taking advantage of the opportunity to fuck a tight little piece of ass like Katy.

One thing I loved about Cici, is she was very trusting. A core aspect Confucianism is that wives show deference to their husbands. Another aspect is daughters showing deference to their fathers. And Katy was certainly checking that box. So when I told her that I wanted her to relax after a long day, and that I would go watch the football game with my friend Steve, she accepted it without question.

After we got home, I kissed my wife goodbye. As I did so, I wondered if she could taste her daughters pussy on my breath. But I was just being paranoid. I headed out to go meet Katy at the hotel. My mind wondering the whole way what she had in store.

*******

When I arrived at the motel, Katy was already in the room. It was a cheap, run down place. The kind of place where if anyone saw us, they would assume I was just another white guy fucking a young Asian whore. Little would they know that this particular whore was my step daughter.

I opened the door to the room, and when I stepped in my dick immediately got hard. Lying on the bed was my daughter. Stark naked except for a thick collar around her neck that simply read "GOOK" in all capital letters.

"Do you like what you see, White..." She hesitated, not knowing if I wanted to continue with 'White Daddy' or go back to 'White Master.'

"Daddy." I decided as I ogled my daughters tight young body. "And I like it very much. Where did you get that collar?"

"Don't be silly, White Daddy. You can get anything made online these days." She teased, getting up and kneeling on the bed to kiss me as I approached.

We made out passionately like long lost lovers. I immediately helped myself to her breasts. Fondling one with my hand while sucking on the other. I let my hand wander down to her ass as she started gently moaning from the stimulation. When I reached down to cup her pussy, it was already moist to the touch.

"I see you have been thinking about me." I commented as I rubbed her pussy, gently teasing her clit.

"I have, White Daddy. This slutty little chink is always horny for your big white cock." She said. I could tell the degradation turned her on. She was really a dirty little slut.

"Well let's not keep you waiting, then. Go ahead and lay on the bed." I instructed.

"Yes, White Daddy."

I watched as she laid back and spread her legs. I was mesmerized by the sight of her petite young Asian body. The way her flat stomach and slender hips lead down to her perky tits. I took my time and slowly undressed, savoring the moment.

"How does it feel, knowing you are about to fuck your own teenage daughter for the second time in one day?" She asked as she watched me disrobe.

"It feels amazing, Chinky. My sexy little gook slut is going to let her father defile her." I replied as I crawled onto the bed, and started kissing her.

"I am. I want you to use me, White Daddy." She said in between kisses.

I let my hands wander over her soft young skin. I felt her up and down as I slid my tongue into her mouth. As she started moaning, I could tell she was starting to get impatient. She was already horny from waiting.

"Please, Daddy, stop teasing me. Fuck me. Please fuck your little girl." She begged.

I had been so wrapped up in the taboo, that I had forgotten what a horny little teen she was.

"Not so fast, Chinky, you know you have to take care of you White Daddy first." I teased.

"Of course, Daddy." She said as she slid off the bed and knelt down in front of me.

She grasped my shaft with her small, delicate hands and started to lick up and down the sides. Just like I had taught her this morning.

"You are a quick learner, Chinky." I praised her.

"I want to be a good girl for my White Daddy." She said.

"That's a good gook. You are a natural born slut."

I reached down and grabbed the back of her head and slid her warm mouth down on my cock. She was so good. She was only 18, and her blowjobs were already better than her mother's.

"Oh, that's it, Chinky. Take it, you dirty oriental cock-sucker." I grunted as I slowly fucked her face.

"Mmm.. Mmm.." she moaned in response. The vibrations from her mouth sending shivers up my spine.

"Fuckkkk." I said, pulling her off of me.

I grabbed her by the hair and started to pump her head up and down my cock. Forcing it in and out of her tight young throat. The sound of slurping and gagging echoing thought the room. I wondered if anyone was in the room next door. If there was anyone, they were in for quite the show. I had no intention of being quiet as I fucked my daughter.