All Comments on 'Birthday Blues Pt. 02: Bathtime'

by Randy_Scribbler

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I think Mum has some ideas of her own and in his condition; that might be a lot of fun for both of them !! Can't wait for the next chapter, maybe her son can help her too ?? Thanks.

MonsoonMickyMonsoonMickyabout 8 years ago
Seriously hot stuff

The dialogue was awesome and made my cock twitch. Also a very plausible story which really brings it all to life and makes it all the more believable. I loved the way you built the tension and described the lads thoughts and feelings.

I reckon this sort of thing goes on in real life. Or at least I hope it does.

This is great work.

papabeardougpapabeardougabout 8 years ago
Super job and story

You did a fantastic job on this hoping for more of the story...

PB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tension buster

This story is built like a dream. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sweet and sexy

I admire the mom, who understands that it's a mother's duty to make sure everything between her boy's legs is in good working order. The kid'll be shy and embarrassed--at first--but that doesn't matter. Here mom handles her boy's balls with all the care and concern that only a mother can have. She cups and cuddles and soothes them, not neglecting his fat young penis of course. Her son hasn't jerked off in a week, and at his age the buildup is tremendous. So he blows his balls and shoots a tsunami of semen all over the place, holy fuck, it's enough to cover the damn house. He's relieved and mom is suitably impressed. But the last anon is on to something. Doesn't mom deserve some relief of her own? For what she's got between her own legs? Hey, kid, man up! You've got a tongue and lips and a greedy mouth, don't you? And nimble fingers and a big hard penis and balls that never quit as well. So get going and show your loving mommy what a good boy you are. Go soothe the warm wet cunt you came out of like mom soothed your hot young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Naked is bliss!

We kissed each other goodnight, but the kiss never ended. Our breathing became heavy as our tongues twirled. Mom moved on top of me and grabbed hold of my hard cock. She guided it to her pussy entrance and slowly lowered herself down. She ground on my cock as I reached up and grabbed her nice tits in my hands. I rub my thumbs around her hard nipples as I'm fondling them. She starts riding me as I thrust upward hungrily. As she increases her pace, her moans become constant, and start increasing in volume. I pull her down, and roll over on top of her, and begin fucking her missionary position. Faster, and harder, I pound into mom's pussy until she tells me she's going to cum. Then I start smacking into her with everything I've got until I empty my balls inside her.

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

more please

gobears85gobears85over 7 years ago
Love it

Please finish it.

RailroadTareRailroadTareover 6 years ago
Quick, Easy, splat

Sometimes we just need a hot little piece like this to get off. Thanks

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
GREAT story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Hot Read****

Read like those old sayings of really busting a NUT!!!!! Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous