Birthday Boudoir Book

Story Info
A wife's birthday surprise.
3.1k words
3.98
39.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sorand
sorand
50 Followers

THE Surprise

I just know it. I just know that my beautiful wife Stacy is planning a surprise birthday party for my 40 year milestone birthday. I sat at my office desk stewing in my thoughts.

How do I know? She isn't as sneaky as she thinks she is. I have stumbled into rooms when she has been on her cell phone and of course the conversation changes instantly. She blurts out anything her mind can quickly think of that might "keep me off her trail."

And the other day, I entered our bedroom unannounced and there she laid in our bed using her iPad — and of course she looked like a busted teenager watching porn — as she quickly closed out of the web page she was viewing.

Why would Stacy be going against my wishes? Why wouldn't she respect the fact I specifically said, "No surprise birthday parties for my 40th birthday."

She even looked at me right in my eyes with her sensual doe eyes and said, "As you wish my husband."

Could it be any clearer of an agreement between husband and wife?

THE Background

For those of you who have not read my previous submissions detailing the adventures of my beautiful wife Stacy and myself over the years, let me tell you about ourselves...

Stacy is a gorgeous stunner of a 38yo women. She has brown hair with blond highlights, brown eyes — a true MILF right from Hollywood's central casting. She stands 5'8 and 130lbs, with the most real looking (and feeling) surgeon perfected 34D breasts on her chest — accentuated by a body that has remarkable curves in all the right places.

As a stay-at-home mother of three children, Stacy continues to be a workout junkie — maximizing use of our home-gym with a regular personal trainer (see previous submission) and twice weekly Pilates sessions at a local studio. She has taken her body sculpting to that of an art form — Stacy actively participates in health and fitness trade shows and exhibitions as a 'model' (really more of a live demonstrator and trade show participant).

As for me, I am 5'10 185lbs of former athlete with little fanfare — who at 1 year her senior — let work and stress dictate my physical appearance enterprise. Like many, I ebb and flow with weeks of dedication followed by months of slacking on my workout routine. Stacy no doubt is a constant source of motivation, but my business travels keep her motivation at a measurable distance.

That is enough background I think, on with the reason for this submission...

THE Birthday

My 40th birthday happen to land on a Friday. Since I travel for work and when I am not traveling, I work from my home office, I had some Friday freedom. Being Friday was my birthday, I put the emails on out of office and let the voicemails pile up.

Three of my buddies invited me golfing — they had reservations at a local country club of which one was a member. It is not out of the ordinary to go golfing on my birthday, but it sure did fit oh-so-too-perfectly the 'surprise birthday narrative'. It wasn't difficult to figure out that golf was to be my distraction while Stacy made final preparations for my surprise birthday party.

Our tee time was late morning and I knew our round would spill into the 19th hole for some drinks and more distraction time until Stacy and the party would be ready to kick off.

On cue, when our golf round was almost completed, one of my buddies asked in a bad-made-for-TV acting job way, "Hey let's hit the clubhouse for some after golf drinks." Who could say no to that — more so when I knew my role was to play along.

After a few drinks in the bar and plenty of drinks consumed on the golf course, I was feeling a very nice birthday buzz. My buddies thought it would be best to take a Uber home and one of them would bring my car to my house later.

Right?!? An Uber just for me...why so you fellas can speed ahead to hide at my house and pop out of poor hiding place and yell surprise alongside by dubious wife?

I continued my role in this bad acting play and agreed to Uber myself home. I said good bye to the fellas (like I wasn't about to see them soon) and and climbed in a car to Uber my way home.

Despite my reluctance, I was truly surprised when I got home — Stacy and my friends did a great job of hiding any sign of a surprise party that was awaiting me inside. The driveway and street was void of all cars. I didn't see any banners or party signs of any kind. Wow, Stacy went all out making sure this party remained an actual surprise.

I opened the front door of our house and walked into what is our great room. Not a person nor party indication of any kind in sight. They must all be in the backyard by the pool — was my thought — so I made my way through the house.

When I reached the living room that overlooked the backyard and pool — I saw no one. Nothing. Not a extra table or chair or party lights or anything. Not even Stacy was to be found. But there on the living room coffee table was something — a note...

THE Video

The note was simple, it read: play me. And next to the note was the remote that controlled our smart TV. I powered on the TV and noticed a video file front and center on the home screen. It was titled: Stacy.

Being I was so very confused, with a mind full of thoughts from every corner of my brain, my thumb went to work without me cognitively telling it what to do — it pushed play.

Words popped up on the screen: For My Lovely Husband. And after a couple seconds the words faded out and my wife's beautiful face came into view.

As Stacy looked into the camera, she asked a question, "Tell me about the session?"

The camera panned left and on the screen now was man in his late 50's, not bad looking, but not a hunk or anything. Just a regular looking fellow.

He spoke, "Well, the session lasts about an hour. You start clothed in an outfit of your choice. Once you get more comfortable in front of the camera, you will proceed to change into multiple other outfits — maybe some lingerie. Finally, depending on your comfort level, you can end with very tasteful partial nudity sets."

The camera panned back to my wife Stacy and she said, "I am so excited. My husband is really going to enjoy his birthday gift. I can't wait to get started."

And the screen faded to black.

Was this really happening? Was this what I thought it was? My mind raced.

When the next screen faded in, the scene looked like an old warehouse studio. The video camera was zoomed out to a wide view of a spacious room with very large floor to ceiling windows, concrete stamped floor, exposed beams and almost no furniture — only a small red couch and a big white linen bed.

I could hear the gentleman with a camera around his neck and another camera on a tripod next to him speak, "Move towards the window so we can manipulate the lighting."

The video camera then zoomed in on Stacy who moved closer to the windows.

She was wearing a extremely skimpy little black dress (LBD) I had never seen her wear before. The dress did very little to cover her ass — the hem line was just below her ass cheek fold. Her breasts spilled out of the dress as it did its best job to push them up and out — maximizing her cleavage.

She looked so damn sexy.

Then it dawned on me — she was wearing that sexy dress in front of not one person (the photographer) but another person as well — the video camera person too. She was on display as the video camera rolled and the photographer snapped one picture after another.

The photographer's directions came rapid and precise. "Lift a leg right here, move an arm as such, tilt your head slightly, seduce the camera with your eyes." And with every direction Stacy moved around the large window ledge in different positions.

I was so transfixed on Stacy in her starring role, I wasn't prepared for the screen to fade to black once again.

When the screen faded back in, Stacy was wearing a different outfit — an almost not there-dark-maroon-lacy-teddy. It had only one strap on her right shoulder and as she turned I could tell it was sexy thong back — seductively exposing her firm ass.

This time Stacy was sitting on the edge of the small red couch. But she was not sitting for long...as more directions were delivered from the photographer. "Lay back on one elbow, position your hair across your cheek, bend your knee, pout your lips."

Stacy moved around the scene so gracefully and so sensually.

My hardon was straining to get out of my golf slacks. However I didn't want to take any attention away from what was happening on the screen.

Another screen fade to black.

This time when the screen faded in, Stacy was seductively hidden in the white sheets of the large bed. The pure white sheets were wrapped around her with only some legs and shoulders exposed.

When the photographer's directions started the sheet was moved down and all around her body. Stacy was exposing more skin for the camera to find. When she flipped over from back to front I swear I saw her nipples slip out. And then my eyes looked past her now partially covered breasts — hidden by the sheet — to what was her fully naked ass cheeks.

On display was my wife's firm ass. The video camera panned to her sexy mounds as they peeked out from the sheet. Mmmmm they looked so scrumptious from under that sheet.

The photographer made more directional announcements and with every suggestion my wife shifted around the bed playing hide and seek with the sheet.

And once again the screen faded to black.

This time I waited and waited for another screen to fade in. But nothing did. Nothing changed until a voice startled me from directly behind me...

THE Boudoir Photos

Behind me stood my sexy wife — naked. She stood with one leg slightly bent not wearing a stitch of clothing. She was holding what looked like a book in her hand.

"Surprise!" Stacy said in raspy voice with a sly look on her face.

She looked so sexy with her large breasts pointing towards me, her shaved pussy not hidden from view — she was a picture of pure beauty.

I stood up from the couch I had been sitting on, walked deliberately towards my awaiting wife, wrapped my hands around each side of her gorgeous face, and pulled her in close for a very deep and passionate kiss.

She reached up with one hand and pulled me in close — no doubt she could feel my erection pressing into her upper thighs. We didn't speak we just kissed long and deep.

When my wife finally came up for air she spoke, "Come sit over here next to me I have something to show you." And with that she made her way over to our living room couch. I followed her in unbridled anticipation.

I sat close to her naked form and smelled her succulent scent. Mmmmm she was overwhelming my senses.

"I made this for you," Stacy spoke in a soft vulnerable tone of voice. "Happy Birthday!" She pushed a leather bound book onto my lap.

I ran my fingers over the soft texture of the book. Slowly I rolled the cover open to the first page. Inside was a picture of my beautiful-sexy wife in the same LBD I saw on the TV screen during the video. This picture however was in black and white.

Stacy was looking out the window with the lighting so perfect across her form. I could see her ass cheeks straining to get out of her dress and some side cleavage that had a perfect shadow draped over it.

As my eyes consumed every bit of this first picture, my naked wife Stacy sat next to me rubbing her hand over my back, caressing my skin — her other hand was on her own thigh — looking like it was almost unsure what to do.

I flipped to the next page and found a collection of pictures in all different sizes containing all different poses of Stacy in her LBD. All the pictures had a different lighting affect that gave Stacy a unique seductive look to each picture.

My favorite picture was one in which she had a "I am here to tease you look" with her arms across her chest covering her breasts — and the straps of her dress were no longer on her shoulders but fallen to her sides.

I flipped to the next page to find a full 2 page spread of my wife in sexy lingerie laying length wise across the red couch. Her hair flowed down like a water fall to the ground on one end and on the other end her leg was just off the couch on the ground — tippy toes pressed to the ground flexing her long leg. Her other leg was bent slightly up against the back of the couch producing a ever so slightly spread legs look to this scene.

Her arms were up near her head with one hand in her hair and the other behind the back of her head. Because of her position, her back was arched off the couch and her breasts were pressed up and seemed even bigger then their usual form. My mouth was open agape in true awe of her artistic beauty.

I paused from the book and leaned over and kissed my wife. "Wow this is so perfect. Thank you," I said between kisses.

"I had fun doing it. It was such a turn on," Stacy said. "Knowing I was being watched by 2 guys as I displayed myself for their cameras. As I moved and seduced the cameras. Knowing how much this would turn you on."

As Stacy spoke her one hand on her thigh rubbed up and down her own soft skin. Her fingernails danced their way closer to her bald pussy lips. I watched her as she ran her fingertips up and down her outer lips. She no doubt was very turned on.

"Mmmmmm keep looking through your birthday boudoir book honey," Stacy demanded as she kept her hand active working her own pussy.

I did all I could do to take my eyes off my horny wife moaning as she rubbed her self — and I flipped another page in the book.

The next page was a collection of photos that had my wife bent over the back and arms of the red couch. One picture had her ass tilted towards the camera — showcasing her thong lost between her cheeks.

Another picture had my wife bent over backwards and up side down draped over the back of the couch. I am sure she looked beautiful but all I could focus on was her breasts popping almost out of the lingerie, out of the picture itself, and off the page.

I mumbled some words to her like, "Wow those need to be touched."

As if on command, she brought her other hand that wasn't occupied with her pussy, up to her breasts and rubbed and caressed them and pinched at her perfect erect nipples. I watched through my peripheral vision my wife pleasure her own body.

The next page in the book made my wife let out a primal sigh — this picture again in black and white — displayed her completely naked on the bed, laying face down, her firm ass exposed for all to see.

The picture was taken from the foot of the bed in an elevated position with Stacy's head nearest the camera. Her legs were spread as wide as they would go. Her hair flowed over her face and down to the bed. Her arms were bent and under her holding her upper torso just off the bed — with a slight hint of exposed breasts. She looked primed and ready for sex.

I flipped to the next page and my mouth dropped open even more than it already was. She was on full-nude-display, face up,

with the camera in the same elevated position, but this time she had nothing covering her body. The sheet was ruffled at her side as she looked longingly at the camera with a pouty face and her hands fluffing her wild hair. Wow!

I didn't care at that moment if any more pictures remained in my birthday boudoir book — I slammed it shut and nearly jumped to my knees on the floor. I didn't even slow down to kiss my way up my wife's legs as I spread them apart wide. My lips found her pussy spread and ready — I kissed and licked at her wet pussy as her own fingers continue to work her clit.

She was letting out moans and slight screams as we both delivered pleasure to her pussy. Her other hand grabbed my hand and forced it on her awaiting breasts and erect nipples — we both jointly played with them. I wasn't sure how long Stacy could last as excited as she was, and my answer came soon.

Her hand worked her clit with a furry. My tongue darted in and out of her pussy spreading her lips wider with each thrust. Her low moans and slight screams became loud yelps of pleasure.

With a powerful thrust she forced her hips up and pressed her pussy into my awaiting mouth — and with that she screamed and her lower body pulsated over and over in a powerful orgasm.

She sat with her head back on the pillow of the couch. I watched her chest heave as her lungs drew in large gulps of air.

Slowly I moved up to her side on the couch. Watching her closely as she sank into the couch in her state of bliss.

Suddenly she stood, grabbed my hand forcefully and said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

With me in tow my naked wife paraded me up the stairs and into our sacred martial bedroom for what might be the next chapter of my birthday boudoir book...

sorand
sorand
50 Followers