All Comments on 'Birthday Boudoir Book'

by sorand

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
Scope for part two

Please. Just how bold did she get?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Martial Bedroom?

Spell-check doesn't catch everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I do not think you are going to like

That chapter half as much as the photographers did when they helped her write it.

When she said to them at the end of chapter one, "Lets go to the bedroom." (You didn't think she only said that to you did you?) Remember how hot she was for you? Well with two of them, she was twice as hot... BTW.. she already has tne video of chapters 2 through 23 and you will soon be looking for a replacement Stacy to enjoy your later years with, my poor soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should have Waited

The next page had her being DP'd by the two camera men. They thought it was their birthday!

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 4 years ago
Can't win...

If the wife had done anything whatsoever with the photographers, then this page would be filled with comments calling her a slut and urging hubby to "cut your losses and dump the bitch", but now the fact that nothing happened other than photos is being held against the author. There's just no winning as a Loving Wives author unless you follow a strict BTB structure and approach.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
***

At least you tried, which is more than a lot of those who complain bother to do. I scored a 3 because I really don't think it fits into the LW category--unless of course a second chapter goes in the direction suggested by a comment.

With no hanky-panky this story fits romance better, if not perfect.

Thanks for the read. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More pages left to look at

The next several pages showed her sucking and fucking the photographer and other guy. Happy Birthday cuckold.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Photography

This is a LW , wife has naked photos done, story. We all know what happens next with the two men. If it holds true to LW template, the assistant will be black. Maybe the author will surprise us, but I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It always doesn't have to be about decadent sex I would love to see another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'd like a copy please

I started a very similar story 5 years ago. Asked for this as a birthday present for about 10 years, now that boat has sailed, she's way past her prime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story is screaming for part 2....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't get it

Nothing says I love you like a wife getting naked in front of two guys so she give her husband photos and video of it. Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boudoir review

Good story, well written. Made me hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
back when......

Once an advertising and collected art photographer, well not once but scores of times; I watched beautiful women stretch and turn after removing the last of their clothes and jewelry. I was never stimulated in the least erotically. I never had sex with anyone I photographed. Only one had a desire for a book, but it was not for anyone in particular. Capturing her figure before it aged may have been the motivation but images from several women over sixty have graced the walls of my collectors. Age does not diminish the beauty of a naked woman. I will not continue to show naked pictures because this violates His will. I may never take another picture of a naked woman but affirm there was nothing wrong with eating the meat from butchered idol offerings in the Bible. (1 Corinthians 8, 1-13) Nothing is wrong with the meat, --except for the distress eating this meat causes another. The act (photographing or eating meat) is not sinful, as the other comment implies, but the acts become a stone -- cast before another.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
A true

Loving Wife

Southerncomfort5246Southerncomfort5246about 4 years ago
Boudoir

I enjoyed your story very much. My wife gave me a similar gift (no video). The last ten pictures were all nude. I had no problem that she was nude in front of another man. I secretly hope he made some copies or took a secret picture for just himself. We look at the pictures often and I really appreciate the gift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous