All Comments on 'Birthday Boy'

by Willing_Captive

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story, well written.

Difficult to write readably in the present like that. Flowed well, and the sex was good without predominating. Fun story though I’ve no idea what the comment about marriage vows refers to. Don’t even know who’s married or what they vowed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree with Anon

It was a very well written story, very sexy. As a couple they came across as incredibly happy, highly compatible with each other. There was no breach of wedding vows that another commenter appeared to be upset about. The only thing marriage related was her comment about the possibility of her proposing to him via a dessert.

In this kind of scenario there’s no “cheating” going on, not if both parties are happy with both/ either of them having sex with a 3rd party. It’s very similar to an open relationship, I don’t know if that’s the case in this story because it wasn’t explicitly announced as such. The addition of a 3rd party is essentially no different than using a sex toy. Everyone is aware it’s a no strings attached encounter. It all seems blindingly obvious to me.

This was a definite 5, thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous