All Comments on 'Birthday Boy'

by Nellskitchen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marco's a pig. Hope he gets burned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much so hope there will be a part two when Marco receives the fruits of his wife's menu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Subtle and hot! Nice story with a snappy ending.

SueDanymSueDanymover 2 years ago

Nell has a true literary gift - her stories contain Incredibly natural/believable dialogue. Her playful nature is of full display in this story. There’s nothing sexier than a woman who schemes to please her husband.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Your word crafting is nothing short of magical. Wonderful prose. Impressive command of middle eastern languages. Rather tepid storyline.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

I read this twice to make sure I hadn't missed anything. You have a great gift as a writer. I truly mean that. But this ending is a wreck. 3/4 of the story, The Secretary, the wife, the husband AND the Narrator tell us this man is madly in love with his wife. AndThenHeFucksTheSecretary. Just like getting T-Boned in a car crash. I'm not saying he can't screw her at the end. That part was hot. But you gotta give us something before that happens. Some clue that this was a possibility. Because the vast majority of this story says it's now way in hell and then it happens anyway.

As is I think it's a 3. If was fixed it would be a 4. BUT since your score shows some Trolls have been 1 starring you, I gave you a 5. And despite this critique. I really do love your writing style.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Oh, mercy! You had me at 'ruching'! Gifted. Writing. Wow. Five+!

.

More!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Why the hell would anyone want to copy this shit to another site?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous