Girls Night, Or is it?

Story Info
Girls night turned into something more...
2.6k words
3.94
56.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girls Night

All of us were getting ready at Becky's house. Becky and Sara were all giggling and couldn't wait to dance with some hot guys, well most of us couldn't wait. The group consisted of my friend Angela, Sara, and I, along with Becky.

Becky yells, "Hey girls, the Uber is almost here!"

We all finished getting ready and I pulled down the bottom of my short dress.

Damn, I look good, I thought, as I stared at my skinny but slightly voluptuous figure.

My breasts weren't huge but they fit perfectly in the right palm. I had a nice butt, again it was juicy but not too juicy. I was a brunette, blue eyed, woman that could get whatever I wanted. Well that is what I thought that night. I was feeling pretty good.

"Uber is here," and with that we all headed out to our ride.

We giggled and said hey to the Uber driver as we got in. Angela immediately started flirting. She had a thing for any man with a dick. This guy, from what I could see, had some nice eyes, but I obviously couldn't judge because I was sitting in the back of the van.

We made our way to our favorite bar, The Cat's Meow. I was getting anxious and excited. I felt my pulse quicken and my heart beat faster as I saw the sign in front of us. Work had been crazy lately and I felt like a ball of nerves needed to be unwound.

I had a fling once with the bartender there named Jace, we had been off and on for a while. He was incredibly sexy with a big heart and gentle eyes. He had such a nice frame and reminded me of a cowboy. He was stocky with wide shoulders, had sexy brown hair and a smile that could knock you dead. God, I had wanted him for a long time. The fling had been nice but I don't think we were ready for what we could be. All these thoughts were making me even more nervous. Either way he was working tonight, and I wanted to see him and for him to see me in this dress.

We arrived at the bar and the nice Uber driver told us to have a great night. It was a relatively nice bar, not fancy, but a good place to get crunk. My mission tonight was Jace. He was the only thing I could think about...besides not letting anyone spike my drink. I would drink some, but not enough to be falling down drunk. I was hoping to score after all, and remember it.

We all walked in and yelled, "HEY, THE PARTY IS HERE!!"

Our other friends were there as well, so they joined in the shenanigans. We couldn't believe it. It was a girl fest there, and not even girls night. My eyes made their way to the bar and I saw several women leaning down showing Jace their cleavage.

"Great, I have competition," I thought and sighed.

He looked up at me and we made eye contact from across the bar. While I was looking him in the eye I saw his eyes take in my pink, short dress with slight cleavage showing. He looked back up to my eyes and smiled, then nodded his head. I smiled back at him and nodded to him too. It was time to party.

I went to the bathroom, then headed to the bar. A girl has to have a drink to loosen up a bit. Jace was there immediately.

"Vodka tonic for you tonight?" He said it in his southern drawl and I got butterflies.

"Yep, that's just what I wanted." As I said it though, I looked at him, as if he was what I wanted.

There was heat being exchanged between us. Damn, I was already soaked just talking to him. He brought me my drink and took my card.

"Start a tab?" he asked.

I replied, "Yes, Thank you."

Then he leaned in and said said in a hushed tone, "You look incredibly sexy tonight."

I giggled. "Thanks!" Then I made my way to the dance floor.

We danced and danced and the huge girl group slowly started to dwindle as it got later.

They found some guy and danced with them, some went home with them, and some just ditched the rest of us.

At some point I realized I was dancing alone and the bar was getting empty. As I was dancing I heard a familiar voice.

"You can keep dancing, can I join you?"

I looked over at Jace in his tight jeans and cowboy shirt and said, "Sure."

He grabbed my hips and we started dancing together. As he got closer to me I nuzzled into his body. I could feel either his belt or his dick poking me as I started to jive on it. His hands went up and down my sides as we danced. Slowly trying to feel me up.

He growled in my ear, "Damn girl, you feel incredible in my arms." I nuzzled him back as an answer.

After the song stopped, he looked at me with longing and said, "I have to get back to work, close down this place."

I looked over at him and said, "Can I stay here with you?'

He looked over at me, all sweaty and red and said, "Sure, you can have a seat or help. Whichever you prefer."

I looked at him with longing and said, "I'll help, it's been awhile but I remember working here."

It took us thirty minutes and the place was clean. He grabbed his stuff from the back and then looked at me, unsure.

"Can I give you a ride back to your place?"

"Sure," I said. "It seems all of my friends left me alone. Like they always do, they always want that dick and will do anything for it."

"I know those girls. They were trying so hard to get me tonight, it was annoying. Why do you even hang out with them?"

I looked at him as we walked to his truck. "Well, they are my friends, I can tell them what I think they are doing is endangering themselves, which I do. But I like them."

We got into his truck and my stomach had butterflies in it. I wanted him so bad. This was not an every week occurrence for me. I don't go after every guy that wants me or looks to get dick from every club. Of course it happens every once in a while but not on the regular.

Jase got into the driver side of the truck and turned it on. He looked at me again as the light came on briefly and then put the truck in drive and we started on our way. As we were driving he put his right hand on my knee. My skin trembled at his touch. I was dripping wet just smelling his cologne and being in the same vicinity as him. His hand slowly went up my leg to my thigh.

I sucked in a breath. He heard it and laughed. He just left it there until we pulled into my parking lot, then into my garage which to no surprise he had a clicker for.

We stayed how we were, with his hand on my thigh for a little bit longer. I looked at him and he immediately pulled me closer, where I was right up against him. I felt his hand grab my ass as our lips made their way to each other. Finally, I touched his sexy lips and felt his tongue touch mine. I let out a moan as did he. We made out for a long time with him pushing me closer to him. I was getting drunk on the taste of him, and his tongue probing my mouth. He tasted like salt, whiskey, and coke. He kept kissing me harder and harder.

I felt his hand go down into my underwear and grab my bare ass. I let out a sigh as I felt his cold hand touch my bare ass. Then his hand slowly made its way to the front slowly running his fingers over my clit. He touched it and I let out another moan. His hand started circling to my vagina and back up to my clit.

He said, "Babe, you are incredibly wet."

I replied in my breathless voice, "You make me this way."

He gently started fingering me and I moaned in his arms. I felt him start with one finger going slowly then faster. Then he put another one inside of me. I felt like he was slowly opening me up. I moaned so loud and he moaned too. I felt an eruption brewing in my stomach, I was going to cum soon.

Then Jay said, "Sit on my lap?" I pulled myself away from him and stood up as best I could in the cab of the truck. While I was standing, Jay helped me pull my underwear down and off.

I sat down on his lap and felt his huge cock bump my clit and I let out a moan. It felt like electricity was running through me, that started with him and ended with me. He pulled me closer and grabbed my breasts as he kissed me. Kneading them through my dress. I moved to pull down my top and gave him something to suck on. He put my breast in his mouth and sucked hard.

I rubbed up and down on his cock still in his pants and we both let out another moan. I felt an orgasm building. He put one hand underneath my skirt and played with my clit and vagina. I told him to go faster and finger harder.

I started to unbutton his shirt, I needed to feel him close to me. I needed to feel his nakedness on mine. He went faster and faster and I felt myself explode. I orgasmed hard on his fingers. My dizziness slowly subsided and all that was left was want.

He said, "Damn that was sexy."

I got lower, and started to pull his huge dick out. As soon as it was free, it bounced out of his pants. I looked at it and pressed my breasts into it. He let out a moan.

"Don't do it for too long babe, I want to come inside you."

"Okay sexy," I said as I put his dick in my mouth and licked it from top to bottom.

I felt Jase sigh, and then I went to the head and started sucking, slower than harder, with my tongue swirling circles on the top of his head. It was only for a little while and he pulled my head away.

His shirt was now completely off and I pulled my dress completely down to my waist. We leaned into each other as our sex touched, we both let out a huge sigh.

"Damn, woman," he said in a whisper. "Did you know this was going to happen tonight?"

I kissed his neck and moved up just a little to offer my breasts to him again.

"No, but I wanted it too," I said.

He licked my tits and then pulled his dick up and I slid down onto it slowly. I let out a whimper as I felt his growth stretch the walls of my vagina.

"Yes, babe," I exclaimed as his length entered me completely.

I was already close to orgasm. I leaned up against him and he helped me slowly go up and down on his cock. With every thrust up I got closer and closer to orgasm. He was huffing and moaning right with me, as he fucked me harder and harder he pulled my face to his.

"Damn woman," he groaned and pulled me into a kiss. We kissed for a long time. I was hot with electricity, I felt his hand grab my ass and smack it as he went in and out of me. We were both panting.

He pulled out of me and laid the driver's seat down in the truck. He angled my vagina to his face. He put his face on my clit and I felt his wet tongue going down on me. I let out a huge moan, my body shaking with delight. I put my hand on his head, guiding him to my clit. His tongue went up and down, twirled, and he shook his head. This was just bringing me closer and closer. He stuck two fingers inside me hard and I cummed right then and there. He lapped up all of my cum juices and I exploded again. He turned me over and lay on top of me. He wiped his face and positioned himself.

I felt his weight on me, as he sucked my nipples and played with my breasts.

I looked into his eyes and said, "Babe, that felt amazing."

He kissed me harder and replied, "I can make you feel that way again."

He nibbled my nipple. I was on fire for this man. Why is that? Then I felt him enter me again, I had shrunk a bit so he let out a moan.

"Babe, you shrunk again. Damn I am going to cum faster than I want to."

I let out a moan as he continued to thrust harder and harder and harder. Both of our moaning got faster and faster. He pulled my hair back so he could hold my head and found my lips again. I was beginning to feel like a volcano about to erupt. I was on senses overload.

He felt that way too, he was starting to flinch and lose the pattern. He kept going though, and we both moaned.

"Yes, yes, yes oh my god yes," I said as he kept pumping me harder and faster.

He whispered in my ear, "Cum with me, beautiful. I can't wait to unload inside you." I moaned even harder as he bit my ear lobe.

"Yes OMG yes, cum inside me! Fill me up," I said.

We fucked hard for another few minutes, really I wasn't keeping track, I was in heaven. Then he let out the most beautiful sound and moaned so loud as he came. I felt his thrust get harder and harder. As he did, he flooded my vagina with his cum. We were both out of breath as he continued to thrust inside me. I came as soon as he came inside me, and we both moaned and panted together. After we both came, we both looked at each other and kissed hard. He was still inside me and I loved that feeling.

After a few minutes he said, "Hey babe, shouldn't we head inside? I know Max will be wondering where we are."

I laughed at him and said, "Sure babe. That was some incredible sex though. We should play more often."

He laughed and said, "Well of course we will. You can come into work any night and pretend to be some floozy as long as you come home with me."

I kissed him and he pulled me onto his lap, still not willing to come out of me.

"I can do that, I think we officially spiced up our marriage," he said "And possibly got you pregnant."

I start to get off him and he says, "What are you doing?"

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, smiling. "Going to bed"

I felt him get hard inside me again as he grabbed my breasts and said, "I do believe, baby, that is going to have to wait for another round."