Birthday Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning, she kissed the tip of his cock, lapping away the heavy drop of precum the lawyer had urged to the surface throughout the final moments of his wife's phone call. Backing off and with her buttocks resting against his desk, Helima gazed into Marco's waiting eyes, and, licking her lips, she unhurriedly unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked the front of her bra.

With her dark, purplish nipples displayed, Helima gently shook her breasts, sensuously turned away, and leaning forward onto her elbows; she raised her skirt and spread her thighs. Helima, to allow him full access, had not worn panties, opting instead for an inviting white garter belt and sheer stockings.

Turning her face back to him, she asked, "Mr. Messina, are you happy about my white ensemble today?" Not waiting for an answer, she lowered herself further, compliantly resting her left cheek on his desk blotter, then reached back, spread her buttocks, and bared her snug anus to Marco's wanton gaze.

Without answering, Marco stood, unbuckled his belt, lowered his pants, and, reaching, ran his fingers down the furrow of her buttocks to the confluence of the beautiful woman's shapely legs. Finding her wet, he swabbed her fragrant vaginal lubricant onto her anus. Leaning into her, he whispered, "Egyptian women are perfect women, Helima--perfect."

As Helima separated her buttocks, Marco aggressively worked the tip of his erection into her opening, stretching her, forcing her. The woman's muffled grown turned to a fleeting scream as he fully inserted himself into her depths, his testicles coming to rest against her downy pussy.

'Aseb altifl," [Harder baby], she squealed in Arabic as he worked to open her receptive sphincter. "Aleanhirat almisriaat yuejibuhuna bishidat -- nahn fi 'amsi alhajat 'iilaya!" [Egyptian bitches like it hard--we need it hard!]

Once Marco settled into her, Helima defaulted to her customary efficiency. Glancing back over her shoulder, and in a low, raspy voice, she cautioned her boss: "Come quick, Mr. Messina, or you will miss your scheduled meeting with Mr. Warren."

End

12