Birthday Boy Gang-Bang Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
812 Followers

We indeed devoured the classic Danish Smørrebrød open-faced sandwiches on rye bread that she served us with considerable variety, just in case. It absolutely went down well with the glasses of Danish pilsner beer that she poured for us all. Once again, my wife went well out of her way to be a gracious hostess and serve everyone to our satisfaction. Did I mention that I have the best wife ever?

I still wondered where she put that food away herself ... the girl never seemed to gain a pound. I often joked that she had a hollow leg or something like that. My petite wife, such a small woman in size, however, had a spirit much greater and larger than her flesh belied. Inevitably, it made me often want to wrap her up in my arms and keep her safe in my embrace. I also wanted to kiss every last inch of her skin and lick up every bead of her salty sweat from her pores. Okay, except for the armpits ... that was too much for even me. She was absolutely delicious, that lovely wife of mine.

"Yes, we want to be in great shape to fuck you half to death, that's true, babe," I winked at my wonderful wife, who giggled in response.

"Yes, well, the first part of the surprise ... well, it looks like it arrived ... earlier than I dared to hope. I wasn't sure when the cavalry would show up, so I prepared all of us to wait a while. Here she is, though. Not before time, too. Not that I mind being the meat in a very different kind of man-wich, but an extra cum whore always helps. Am I right, Eddie? Tyson's contribution will still have to wait, of course.

"Honey, please be a dear and answer the door. Our next guest should be right on our doorstep according to her husband's text," Britta-Lise urged me with a very lustful, inviting tone in her voice.

I went to the front door and opened it, only to be greeted with a steamy, raunchy French kiss from a drop-dead gorgeous Asian woman. She broke the kiss just long enough to follow me inside and wait for me to close the door behind us and set down her luggage. Then she ripped open the T-shirt that Britta-Lise left for me before kissing and licking her way down my rather hairy chest. Before I knew it, my shorts were down at my ankles and the mystery woman had my cock in her mouth, her dainty hands grasping my buttocks to hold me steady.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned, especially once the new lady stood and disrobed in full view of everyone present.

She was exquisite, too, from head to toe, with pink dyed hair in a pixie cut to small, but perky tits to very fine, graceful hips and legs ... and then I saw it ... her dick ... but no balls. The mystery surrounding this woman was solved to an extent, but only up to that point. I pulled her close, seeing the expectant, worried look on her face. I could see hope in her eyes that I would be pleased at her charms rather than disgusted or revolted at her private parts. I then saw her wedding band on her left hand and the way that Eddie beamed with pride at her ... at his wife.

Well, I didn't wish to insult Eddie, that was for sure. Frankly, she was every bit as delectable as when I first saw her ravishingly beautiful face. I reached out to her, caressed her small, limp, shrunken prick, and reached under it to play with her taint. It was clear that she had taken care of her testes rather decisively, of course, not that I minded either way. I then stroked her lovely hair again and guided her back down to her knees for a moment.

Mrs. Eddie Coleman took the hint, of course, opening her mouth yet again and receiving my cock excitedly. I touched her face repeatedly and revelled in her eager practice of fellatio, of course. She licked and sucked me for several minutes straight, not minding or caring that I still had traces of both Britta-Lise and three men on my dick. She winked at Eddie, her own husband, and he smiled back at her as she continued to service me with her lips and tongue. The stud on said tongue didn't hurt, either. In fact, it made the experience even better, creating a new sensation that didn't otherwise exist.

That was when Eddie rose, the meal being largely eaten for now, grabbed the luggage, and led us back into the master bedroom. He picked up his own wife, planted her on the bed, restrained her as before, and slipped the same ball gag on her that was used on my wife and I. He parted his wife's cheeks and smeared some lube on her puckered anal ring, while Britta-Lise did the same favor for me. The invitation was brazen, of course: enjoy my wife, as I did yours.

That was when the camcorder was turned back on and I went behind Mrs. Coleman to slip my fingers inside her lubricated butthole. I got the impression that some of this was planned, some of it improvised, as my partners had implied earlier. I soon found some readiness, but my wife still gladly guided my bare prick inside Eddie's wife's ass. I grabbed her buttocks as I heard and felt that sharp intake of breath even through the gag and inched my way up her cornhole.

"That's right, Melissa ... take it balls deep up your sweet, beautiful ass!" I heard Eddie guide his wife, thus giving me her first name, "yeah, baby, that's the way to go ... make Daddy proud! Hank, go for it ... ram my wife good and hard up her hot little butt! Melissa loves it in the tush, trust me!"

His words were hardly denied by Melissa's response to all of this activity, as she began bucking her hips in earnest. She was even more graceful while being sodomized than while kissing me and disrobing if possible. Eddie didn't lie about the cute, sultry pucker that his wife had to offer me as I plowed her backfield. My dick felt like it was bathed in a hot tub or sauna down there as I rode that sweet young lady and pumped eagerly in and out of her tight little bum. I caressed the cheeks of her soft, smooth bottom as well, using them for control as I drove my cock in and out of her rump.

It was certainly some of the most energetic sex I had in my life, ranking right up with my own and my wife's gang-bangs earlier that very day. Melissa frantically took me deeper, harder, and longer inside her backdoor by the stroke, letting me hit her prostate at last. Her tight, hot booty drew me in repeatedly, welcoming me more and more inside her depths. Her asshole definitely rubbed me the right way, quite literally, even as she matched me stroke for stroke, bucking her hips eagerly in tandem with mine. She really wanted her cute little butthole stretched and good.

There wasn't much more I could take, of course, until I completely lost it, shooting my third load of the day up her fine bunghole. I ogled and fondled her sweet cheeks a few more times before I popped out of her bottom at last, leaving a real gape where my dick had been. So much of my spunk now leaked out of her ass that the bed sheets now took on a very strong vinegary smell to them. I leaned over, kissed each bun, and even licked both of them, before walking over to the side to watch Eddie take over now.

It was clear why Eddie was second this time around. Her own husband, whatever the normal pros and cons, knew better than most how to pleasure her anally without doing any harm. He was an obvious choice, after the birthday boy, to plunder her booty. None of us wished to risk hurting a wonderful young lady such as her, so experience certainly helped. Yes, when it came to butt sex, it was best to rely on the sexperts, right?

SevMax2
SevMax2
812 Followers