Birthday Boy Gang-Bang Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking God, yes! You must have done some real snooping to learn what I liked, and I wish that you had asked, but I also wish that I had just told you. Either way, it was a bit of a jolt and surprise, but the moment that it was clear that you were behind this, no pun intended, I felt a lot safer and aware that you did this for me. To gratify me and my urges.

"I was so worried that one of us would end up cheating on the other first if we didn't at least do something, whether a hall pass or swinging or something else. That was, frankly, my only real worry about marriage to you. I didn't want to cause you pain, but I also didn't want to lie to you. I didn't want this to become a prison for us, either. I so hoped that ... we'd," I started rambling, but my wife then put her finger to my lips.

"My love, one way or another, we weren't going down that road, and you know it. Deep down, in your heart of hearts, in your gut, you knew it, despite your fears. That instinct, that intuition, is why you took that leap of faith and made me your wife. And I will never forget that fact until the day that I die. You trusted me, took a chance on me, and I will be grateful to you for that for the rest of my life. We were not going down that path, either of those paths, actually, and I simply expedited the process of moving us away from them," Britta-Lise told me with another sweet and sensual kiss.

"Well, Min kære, you did that very well ... and in spades. And you also did so, not thinking much of what I might do for you. Well, I know that it's my birthday, but I wanted to present you with a surprise. Care to guess what? Jeg har ikke helt nået fuld flytning, men som du kan se, har jeg arbejdet på min dansk," I announced to my wonderful wife.

"You did that ... you took a crash course in my mother tongue, when I know more than enough English to more than communicate with you? Søde mand, du er også fuld af overraskelser!" my lovely Danish bride exclaimed as she peppered me with kisses now.

"So, you have more surprises yourself for me, from the sound of it. I'm going to be very spoiled on my birthday, aren't I?" I grinned as I stroked Britta-Lise's hair and we stepped out of the shower to dry each other off.

"Well, it is YOUR birthday, husband, so, of course, you will. This day is for you! Sure, I get some real pleasure from it, but that's a bonus. This day is for you! You are my lover and I adore you! I have never been as happy as I have been since we met and became a couple! Du er manden, der bragte Solen til mit ansigt!" my wife assured me as I carried her once again back to the marriage bed.

"It sounds to me as if you two ... have resolved any anxiety or questions amongst you," Eddie calmly remarked.

"Meaning that you're both on the same page, I should say," Darius added, reaching out his hand to shake mine.

"Oh, no, buddy. Any man who's been up my ass deserves a bit more than a handshake!" I pulled Darius close to give him a bear hug.

"Same here, I hope?" Lester embraced me as well, followed by Tyson.

"Hank Koenig, but then, we already know each other intimately, don't we? And you've definitely met my lovely wife, Britta-Lise. She hails from Aalborg, Denmark," I formally introduced my beloved wife to them.

"Darius Dennis. Don't ask. It's a real tongue-twister of a name. I was cursed with it and kept it as a reminder never to be so cruel to my own spawn. I'm bi, too, in case you missed that detail," the tall, muscular, rather massive black man who took my anal cherry told me his name at last.

"Lester Halstein. I'm what Vin Diesel would be if he went into porn instead of mainstream cinema. Bisexual scion of German Jews. Long story there. We foolishly went to Austria first, thinking ourselves safe at last. Big mistake. Nearly prevented my existence! Yet here I am," Lester announced his name, too, while the camcorder still ran.

"Yet here you are!" I turned to Tyson now, a man of obvious mixed ancestry, but I wasn't sure as to the exact nature of said mix ... and was too polite to ask.

"Tyson Archer. Pima mother, WASP father. Unlike Elizabeth Warren, I know that my ancestors were natives! Kinda hard to escape that fact! No hard feelings, then?" Tyson beamed widely now.

"Of course not! You're the first three men who've ever ... fucked me. That creates a bond, I hope to see prove true in time. So ... how about we all ... enjoy my wife now? We got time until this party or gala or bash, whatever she wants to call what's thrown for me, this wonderful, amazing lady of mine. Plenty of time for another gang-bang, don't you think? This time, though, it's Britta-Lise's turn to get fucked ... and hard ... and bareback. Fluid-bonding time! That includes you, too, Eddie Coleman.

"This is my birthday, it's my porn flick, basically, my introduction to porn, and my adult film debut, right? Hers, too, I believe. And what I want from my birthday porn debut right now is to share my sexy wife ... with the world! Britta-Lise, the world. The world, Britta-Lise! Welcome to horndog Heaven, guys! My sweet Danish angel will be our guide!" I chuckled as I then pulled out straws.

"Let me guess, short straw fucks her last?" Darius grinned now.

"Yes, but somehow still wins, doesn't lose, wouldn't you say? No one who gets to fuck a gorgeous blonde loses, wouldn't you agree?" I was all smiles as we men drew straws to help determine the order of penetration.

"Definitely!" Darius winked at me.

"Then you get to go first, since you were first to agree. Return your straw, wiped down your cock if you haven't already, and get to fucking my wife!" I told the man who took my cherry ass earlier.

"Oops. It's me," Eddie Coleman realized suddenly that he indeed drew the short straw.

"Very well, then. You're next, Lester, and we'll go ahead with Tyson after you, just to keep up the same sequence ... except that I go before Eddie this time. Per the short straw and all that jazz," I told the rest of them as Darius lined up behind my wife to begin fucking her wet and ready cunt.

"How you holding up there, honey?" I asked my wife, not prepared for her reaction.

"Two things missing, otherwise it's perfect," she told me impishly.

"What two things?" I wondered now.

"The ball gag ... and those bonds. Tie me up, gag me, and let me pull this train, honey! Thank you so very much for doing this for me ... on your own birthday!" Britta-Lise exclaimed.

"Honey, it's my pleasure, but you're only half-right. I didn't just do this for you. I also did it for me," I winked at my wife and gave her one last sultry French kiss before gagging her again.

Did I mention that I have the best wife in the world? I really do love her that much! Even better, she seems to love me back just as hard!

Chapter 3

I couldn't hear anything out of my wife, of course, for now, as she had the ball gag in her mouth. I could see her hips move with excitement, though, just as I saw Darius move his in close harmony with hers. Britta-Lise had to be very thrilled with the way that her new lover pounded that yummy, juicy snatch of hers. He bottomed-out inside her very fast and just kept reaming her but good.

Unlike Lester's dick and mine, which were medium and thick, his was long and skinny. Tyson's was longer than Lester's and mine, but shorter than Darius's, as well as average thickness. Eddie's was long and thin, too, a feature that helped him a lot in his gay for pay days. One didn't want a man who was too thick down there to go up someone's ass too often. They could do real harm if not careful.

In any case, watching Britta-Lise get ravaged by someone like Darius Dennis, a still nascent porn star due to his relative obscurity, that was a heady new wine for me. It was fascinating to see my wife really in action, taking on another man and giving him such raw pleasure that he wouldn't be able to avoid cumming inside her sweet, slippery slit. To see this happen on film, while the rest of us watched and waited our turn, that was even wilder and more exhilarating.

"Think about it, man. That's YOUR wife doing that with Darius! Pretty hot, ain't it? My wife's a porn star, you know. Amateur in my case. So is Eddie's. She's a pro. Darius and Lester are divorced, but from civilians. When they get remarried, they said, it will be to industry girls, either amateurs or pros. That's what you two are now, amateurs, which ain't bad.

"You don't want to date civilians, unless they're very patient, understanding, and able to control their jealousy. Industry girls know the score. Sometimes, it's just much easier to date within the field, you know. Otherwise, this business, it takes a huge toll on marriages to civilians. Believe me on that.

"Too many boyfriends and husbands get their wives and girlfriends into porn, thinking that they can handle it. In rarer cases, the same is true for wives and girlfriends getting their men into porn. That's less frequent, but it happens, and more than it used to happen. They usually can't take it and it's not because they aren't getting side action. Very often, though it's far from universal, but a significant number of cases, maybe half, give or take five percent, but very frequently, the men don't even want side pussy, or the women side dick.

"They just want to watch their wives get off with other men ... until they don't anymore. They also want the status of dating a porn star and think that this will lower hang-ups. Well, it often does, but not always in ways that they like. Important thing to remember. This is a lot easier industry to enter than it is to exit.

"No matter what else you do, you'll always be known as a porn star. Once a guy or girl gets into this business, people will judge them, no matter what. They could win a Nobel Peace Prize and still be known as a porn star. That's the darker side of it, the downside, the judgmental pricks who love to watch porn, but judge and condemn the very people that they watch.

"Once you face and accept those consequences, though, life becomes easier. You know what to expect, what your role and purpose in it is, what to look for and prepare for, all that jazz. Trust me, if you feel down about yourself in the future, because people don't want to shake your hand or you don't get wedding invitations from your kith and kin, focus on one key fact. YOU. GET. PAID. TO. FUCK. You get paid to do something inherently pleasurable. This is a job, like any other, but it comes with real perks and fringe benefits, even with the occupational hazards, wouldn't you say?" Tyson rambled a bit, but his thoughts were actually very helpful.

"So, yeah, I'll never be President, but odds are, I wouldn't be President, anyway. My grandfather was a Waffen SS officer. Like, for real. Hauptsturmführer Karl Koenig of the Sixth SS Panzer Grenadiers. He fought in Italy against the partisans and Allies. He was taken prisoner by some Communist partisans, tortured, and then released at the end of the war. He emigrated to America and was naturalized later.

"It's not my fault, but he was one. If that ever came out, folks would still assume that I'm a Nazi, even though I hate everything that National Socialism represents. Lester's Jewish, I'm totally cool with that, and I hope that he never holds that against me, but it is still a dark shadow over my past. It is what it is. I've told Britta-Lise and she's never held it against me. I don't know if my grandfather committed any war crimes, but I wouldn't be shocked either way," I pointed out for my part, even as I watched my wife move her hips in the same way that she always did while creaming herself.

"Nah, not a problem for me. If you were your grandfather, though, there's a good chance that I'd contact the Mossad or something. Just sayin'. You're a separate, distinct being from him, right? You're totally fine with what Darius is doing to your wife right now, something that would have horrified a true-blue Nazi, no doubt of that. I'm not saying that you have to be a bisexual amateur porn star who encourages his cute, blonde wife to cavort with a black, bisexual amateur porn star in order to be an anti-Nazi, but it certainly helps with the credibility," Lester laughed now at his own dark humor.

"Look at those buttocks, man ... wow! If I were gay or bi, I would so hit that!" Eddie smiled, knowing that he wasn't either, but he could grasp the appeal, "those are some well-toned buns!"

"On Darius? Yeah, no kidding! I would really hit that!" I agreed with a very wide grin on my face.

"I'd hit it for sure, too," Lester added, even as he lit up a cigarette and drew in a nice, deep drag.

"Same here. I'm bi as fuck, so what do you expect, right? What I really want, though, from Darius, is for him to bang the hell out of me! All else being equal, it's more fun to bottom with Darius than to Top him. With you, though ... damn, that tight booty of yours, sorry, but all else being equal, I'd rather pitch than catch in your case. It's not an ironclad thing. I'm sure that I'd enjoy bottoming for you. It's just a preference. With Lester, it's about even, six of one, half a dozen of the other," Tyson confessed, though I thought that was as much a compliment as anything else.

I now watched my wife drain Darius's balls at last, his load now oozing out of her slick and warm pussy down her thighs. If she hadn't been gagged, I was certain that her screams of ecstasy would have awakened half the cemetery on the other side of town. She clearly adored porn, gang-bangs, sluts, studs, and everything else of that nature that I enjoyed. My wife was born to be fucked, and quite often at that. Gods, she was gorgeous!

"Alright, Lester the Molester, it's your turn," Eddie needed Lester, who stuck out his tongue at him and got busy sliding into my wife's home plate.

"Oh, no, that's not my scene, buddy," Eddie chuckled while we watched Lester pound my ravishing, strawberry-blonde wife.

"Damn ... she's really getting into it, isn't she? Just as you did ... wow ... this must be McDonald's or something, because she's lovin' it and so is Lester ... so am I!" Tyson grinned as we watched my horny wife take it balls deep from Lester now.

"Wow ... just wow ... she's fucking hot, that wife of yours! Just amazing! You should be proud of her," Darius bragged on Britta-Lise, something that I really liked to hear.

"I am," I beamed as my wife pushed back hard at Lester with her splendid hips, "she's the best wife in the world."

I didn't know for sure if Britta-Lise could hear me say that, but I could have sworn that she bucked her hips even harder and creamed herself right then. It was a bit much of a coincidence, right? I loved the idea, at any rate, that my wife got so excited by the way that we praised her, me in particular, that she came on the spot.

If she didn't cum before now, my wife certainly came when Lester yanked her hair and pushed even harder into her gooey cunt. The fact of it being bareback only intensified things for all of us. Lester willingly took on Darius's sloppy seconds and didn't let it bother him at all that it was so slimy down there, but then he did the same with my butthole, didn't he? It was a damn good thing that he had wiped between holes, wasn't it?

My wife was now very much in a distinctly wanton headspace, her entire body moving in concert with her primal instincts as she welcomed a second cock inside as Mother Nature intended. No doubt in my mind existed in moments like this that slutty women were the natural default mode that society kept trying to discard or replace. The same was true with lecherous men, of course, but people couldn't accept it with women as easily as with men. Then again, some folks had lately replaced the old double-standard with an inverted one, largely in feminist subcultures and Hollywood rom-coms.

For me, double standards, of either kind, were always wrong. Period. They offended my keen sense of justice and fairness for all. I also didn't see the point of monogamy myself, but at least the monogamists, in theory, equally participated in the useless self-sacrifice. Hypocrisy and injustice, those were my pet peeves, even if I was a bit dishonest at times myself. I sought to purge that basic dishonesty from my soul and spirit, one way or the other, of course.

If someone wished to be faithful while their spouse or partner wasn't, that was a matter of personal taste or kink or whatever. I could accept such a voluntary quirk. I was sure that there were people like that, including some men and women who dated porn stars and other sex workers. Not all such significant others were like that, though. It would be wise for the sex worker and the partner to work out the rules of their preference between them rather than risk lasting harm to their relationship. Porn and other forms of sex work were great, but should never be a license to impose cuckold or cuckquean status on the unwilling.

In any case, my thoughts were broken as Lester unloaded at last with a gasp inside my wife's rather creamy cunt now. He sat down and then got back up to run to the john, after which Darius followed him. I wasn't sure why Darius waited until after Lester or why they hit the bathroom together, but my question was answered when I heard my shower running. They clearly loved to share the hot water jets, and as my guests and colleagues in porn, I had no wish to begrudge them that pleasure.

"They like to pee on each other in the shower. It's kinda their deal, their thing together," Eddie clarified, seeing my quizzical expression.

In the meantime, Tyson got busy with his own hipwork, ramming my wife as deep as he could. Her pussy might have been a little sorer than usual, but she didn't fail to work with him in taking him deeper up her slimy snatch. Once again, of course, Tyson proved that he enjoyed fucking through another man's creampie a lot, or two creampies today. I wondered who, if anyone, would lick up or eat up said creampies, but my answer didn't take long at all.

"Man, I can't wait to eat up all that jizz! Theirs, yours ... and mine! I'm the biggest cum-slurper in porn, bar none! The only times that I won't do it are if the spunk leaks from a man. I refuse to eat male ass or take a snowball from another guy anymore. Been there, done that. I gave that up, quite easily, when I retired from the gay porn and 'gay for pay' scenes, you know. I must be straight, despite my cum-slurping ways, because I never acquired a taste for dick or manhole," Eddie informed me, licking his lips to drive home the point.

"Well, dude, you're gonna have a very nice treat today, I think," I grinned as we saw just how hard Tyson prone-boned my wife, much to her delight.

There was little doubt in my mind now that this was the life for me and the beginning of a new chapter that I would never regret, nor would Britta-Lise. Fuck my old life and my job managing multiple laundromats! Someone else could take over that. I was born for porn ... and so was she.

Chapter 4

"Oh ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck! It's one sloppy pussy, but it's so ... fucking good!" Tyson shouted as he pounded my wife Britta-Lise on film, bareback, of course.

My wife was still bound and still had a ball gag in her mouth while Tyson rogered her good and hard, but it was quite obvious that she loved every last second of his cock taking her. Her quite slippery gash oozed cum down her thighs from the previous two men that fucked her in this gang-bang, namely Darius and Lester. It also leaked her own lady juices, which with her scent of growing arousal left no doubt as to her imminent next orgasm. My wife was born to be fucked and she showed it in every stroke where she bucked her hips to meet Tyson's thrusts.

"Alright, baby, here it comes ... here comes the jizz!" Tyson shouted as he emptied his balls at last inside her creamy twat and she squirted on him, too.