Birthday Boy Gang-Bang Ch. 12

Story Info
An old flame heats up the scene.
1.5k words
4.23
9.5k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
809 Followers

"Just wait until the reverse gang-bang, honey! That's still coming, you know. I have some special pills to help you ... perform the whole time, if you don't mind taking them with your supper," my wonderful wife told me as she sucked my cock straight from Alicia and Krystal.

Eddie was busy eating my sister out now, cleaning up his own creampie mess, even as I wondered what I should do next.

"What time is it, babe?" I asked Britta-Lise.

"Five forty-five now. We have little over an hour for more scenes, if you wish them, before the caterers arrive," my wife assured me now.

"I will definitely take those pills, no doubt of that. You have enough for all of the guys?" I asked her.

"It's a fairly large sample. Why do you ask, not that I mind. I just want to make sure that you get the lion's share of the pleasure. You're the birthday boy, after all. This is your party, your film, all of that jazz," Britta-Lise encouraged me, "you're the cock of the walk, the star attraction, tonight, babe."

"Naturally and thank you, dear. Offer a pill to Darius. I want him to get it up again, and this time, fuck Lester's ass. Tyson won't need them yet, since he was the bottom just now. I want him to butt-fuck Darius while he does Lester. Make it a train, you know. Let's see that in action," I told them as Eddie adjusted the camcorder briefly to focus on those three.

'Want an early sample yourself?" my wife offered me after she gave a pill to Darius and he kicked things off with Lester and Tyson.

"It's safe to take in repeated doses, then, hon?" I asked her.

"Absolutely, babe," Britta-Lise confirmed as she put it in her mouth and slipped it to me in a sizzling hot French kiss, "what else do you want?"

"Double penetration. I want your ass, baby. I want to take your sweet, freckled Danish ass! I want Eddie to fuck your hungry twat from beneath," I told my wife as she giggled and Eddie lay down to let her mount him.

I lubed up both Britta-Lise and myself before I eased into her butt, one inch at a time for a few seconds there. Eddie took the proffered pill as well and we were both soon very active in humping my lovely wife. I'd always wanted to take part in a double-penetration scene and now I did, my cock thrusting ruthlessly in and out of my wife's tush as she rode Eddie to her delight.

"Anything else?" Britta-Lise asked me now.

"Yes, I want the two cuckolds to get pegged by Krystal and Mariamne in front of their girlfriends. They have to watch that happen, too. Melissa, I want you to part Alicia's cheeks and start rimming her until I tell you to stop," I told them, each lady eagerly getting into the act.

"Mmm ... brown sugar. Definitely delicious!" Melissa teased my black ex-girlfriend as she began eating her sweet ass.

Alicia bit her lower lip and tried not to scream out as she creamed herself quickly in response to having that tongue glide along her butt-crack. Melissa went after her bottom like it was a honey jar, no doubt of that. She licked up all of that sweat that made Alicia's derriere glisten so much. She knew what she wanted and I wanted ... she also could sense what Alicia wanted. My ex wanted her booty treated like soft serve ice cream, oh, so lickable now, chocolate or hot fudge in her case.

I was very turned-on by now and rather pleased that I could get it up again easily if I came too fast inside Britta-Lise's butthole as I plowed her backfield in earnest. My wife had a nice, tight backdoor, but not too tight, of course. It fit my dick like a silk glove right then, fortunately for both of us. I also admired her wonderful, freckled buns as she bucked her hips in response to my strokes and Eddie's alike. I kissed the back of her neck as well as her shoulders while Eddie kissed her face now, both of us in a very amorous mood toward her at the moment. Just because Eddie loved Melissa so much didn't mean that he had no crush on Britta-Lise at all.

As for the all-male threesome, well, it turned out pretty swell so far. Darius was pretty far inside Lester's butthole now, even as Tyson sodomized him ruthlessly. They each really seemed to enjoy themselves as much with men as with women, which was a good thing. I needed bi guys who were open and expressive about their sexuality involved here, men who could take on either sex with similar ease. Their continued grunts and groans as their bodies moved together in anal harmony were beautiful music to my ears.

Speaking of buggery, my cock certainly felt like it was at home inside my lovely wife's bottom, taking her fine ass in close cooperation with her and Eddie. We all worked our hips together, our kisses adding to the raw sensuality of the act of sharing pleasure. It was such an intense threesome, no question of that, Eddie, Britta-Lise, and I all being able to feel every stroke. My dick was separated from his only by a relatively narrow membrane in my wife's delectable body. She didn't take much longer to cream herself from being the focus of two lusty men, horndogs taking her like a bitch in heat.

As for the two cuckolds, their girlfriends fingered each other while watching their cucks get pegged furiously by my sister and the porn star who happened to be Tyson's wife. The boyfriends might have been unable to fuck around at the moment themselves, but they were fucked by other girls and their ladies now experienced what it was like to watch. I wanted to flip or turn the tables, just to give them a sense of the perspective of their boyfriends, after all. It wouldn't change the fundamental dynamics of their relationships, nor should it, but it would make better Dommes out of both of them.

It didn't take long for the other guests to get into action, though that quickly turned into an all-girl oral daisy chain. That was a first for Balls Deep Pictures, so while heavily edited, this film would surely be a bonanza for Eddie's and Melissa's profit margin. Their reputation as a porn studio company was sure to improve from this film alone, regardless of its drastically low budget. After all, it included lots of people fresh to porn who were just like people's neighbors in many ways. They would all need to be paid, but not too much for this first flick. Luckily, they all knew ahead of time that this was likely to end up as porn or at least a sex tape.

Finally, of course, Darius completely yielded to the dual pressure on him and spilled his hot jizz inside Lester's gaping cornhole. Tyson's own moneyshot didn't take very long for him, either, spunking Darius's backdoor with his load. I wasn't done with either of them, of course. Even so, I revelled in the simple, yet brutal beauty of the sight of two men leaking cum from their bungholes while a third stood behind them with an impish grin on his face.

"Tyson, take a pill and wipe your cock. Then fuck one of those ladies watching their men get pegged. Lester, you take a pill as well. Since you were on the bottom, you don't need to wipe your dick, of course. Fuck the other girlfriend of the cuckold twins. Darius, fuck my sister good and hard up the ass while she buggers Krystal. No, Krystal, don't remove the thigh harness, not yet.

"Melissa, Alicia, swap places as soon as Alicia cums to your mutual satisfaction. Alicia, I want you to hone in on Melissa's sweet little brown eye and make her squeal with pleasure from your tongue. I love both of you a lot, you know. You're wonderful ladies and you both deserve so much pleasure from each other," I encouraged Eddie's wife and my high school sweetheart.

By then, Eddie was too far gone and spilled his load inside my wife, making her cream herself from the reality of so much cum inside her twat. I looked down at her glorious buttocks with their freckles and flooded her bowels with my own spunk at last. I knew what was sure to come next, and for that, Eddie wouldn't need any pills or his dick working for this next activity. He would just need his tongue to clean out both holes and make Britta-Lise scream in ecstasy all over again.

I grinned as I took in the sight of so much debauchery, all of it captured on film for sale with more editing to come, and all of it in my honor. If I was Satan himself or Dionysus or Bacchus or Eros or Cupid or Astarte or Priapus or Pan, I couldn't be prouder of what now took shape in my own name. This wanton lechery was for my benefit, all emanating originally from the best wife in the world, my first and legal wife, the one who did so much already to please. She really took a lot of risks, just to put a smile on my face and draw pleasure from my own.

Damn, she's terrific! I'm a helluva lucky man!

SevMax2
SevMax2
809 Followers