Birthday Boy - The Shower

Story Info
Jen helps Brandon enjoy his birthday in the shower.
3k words
4.59
8.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am at my friend, Taylor's, house for a party. Her, Amber and myself are the only ones who are eighteen and nineteen. Taylor's brother and cousin are both in their early thirties, and her brother threw this party for Brandon's birthday. Although, no one is supposed to mention it's his birthday as apparently he isn't a fan of them.

I met him when I needed to go change shirts, and well, I gave him a birthday present that may change his tune on the subject. I've never gotten on my knees for anyone before, let alone a stranger. Something about the entire experience was so thrilling and arousing though, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it or him. I have this weird desperate need inside me to do more with him.

When I finally came back down to join my friends and the party, I couldn't help but change my own tune about older guys. I wasn't a fan before I went upstairs and got a full facial. I touch my face lightly, making sure there isn't cum still on it. I also mentioned that it might be fun to hook up with one of the guys here, and even suggested that we could do so in form of a threesome. I clench my thighs together at the thought. Pleasuring someone, someone like Brandon, with one of my closest friends, just seems so hot. I never thought about something like this before, but I feel like I'm having my sexual awakening tonight.

Amber snorts into her drink, "Excuse me? A threesome?" Taylor sits quietly, looking at me and then around the room. She doesn't seem as repulsed by the idea as Amber, but I can tell she isn't fully sure either.

"Come on you guys. Like the thought has never crossed your mind?" They look at each other before either of them answer.

"I'm not really into that idea, so sorry. I guess you'll have to figure that one out on your own." Amber takes a swig of her drink, and looks down at her phone. She scrolls through her social media as if the conversation of us having threesome bores her. My shoulders slump some at feeling like that idea won't come to fruition anytime soon, and I don't know why that bothers me so much.

"I might be interested..." We both look up at Tay. Amber looks shocked and furious, and my heart is pounding. "I mean, hypothetically speaking, would it be with someone here?" We all glance around the room, as if predators looking for prey. I lock eyes with Brandon again and smile. The look in his eyes is something I can't read from here, but it sends a shiver I feel in my pussy regardless. He doesn't smile back though, but he does force himself to look away. I wonder how long he was looking at me.

"Hypothetically," I look away from Brandon, "yes." I look back at my two best friends with a coy smile on my face. If Taylor agrees to a threesome, that would be amazing. However, if she realized the one I wanted to have one with was her cousin, I doubt she would still be on board. Although, if I had a cousin as hot as Brandon, I would one hundred percent be on board. Maybe Taylor would feel the same, especially knowing it was someone she knows and trusts already. Thoughts for later. Now is the time to get out there and have fun. "But we don't have to talk about this anymore." I finish my drink and stand up. "I was just having fun."

We all go to the kitchen to make more drinks, and the sit and talk more. We laugh and talk about who here is hottest on our "Would Totally Bang" lists. We all get up and really join the party, all the alcohol in our systems giving us the confidence to flirt with the older guys. We move through the party like we own it. I dance with a couple of guys who place their hands on my hips and ass as we move. A threesome with two guys could be fun too. As soon as the thought is in my mind, I connect my eyes with Brandon. I didn't even realize he was there, but as I stare, I can see a hunger in his eyes. Feeling emboldened, I begin to move with more purpose against my two dance partners, all while keeping eye contact with Brandon.

Tay and Amber come to join my fun dancing with guys of their own. The spell of lust broken with Brandon as I lose sight of him. The three of us laugh and dance until it's time for everyone to leave. A few of the guys we were dancing with try to get our numbers, but Tay's brother swoops in and stops that from happening.

The three of us go up to Tay's room and each take turns showering and getting ready for bed. I offer to go last, and I sit on Tay's bed thinking about what happened in here earlier. I feel a blush creep up my face and a smile crosses my face; I cross my legs as I feel a sensitivity tingle around my clit. I squeeze my legs a little tighter trying to create a little friction. My haze of arousal is interrupted when Tay walks back in wrapped in a towel, looking refreshed and slightly less intoxicated than before.

"Where is Amber?" She asks as she begins to brush the knots out of her hair. I begin to gather my shower stuff before I answer.

I stand up, and immediately a small sense of dizziness hits me. "Haha, head rush." I grab the top of my head and focus for a minute. "She went downstairs to make us more drinks. Said we aren't appreciating the free alcohol if we aren't drinking our weight in it." We both laugh lightly.

Tay raises her blow dryer, "Well cheers, have a nice shower!" I salute her in return and am still laughing lightly when I walk out her door. I stop in the hallway when I notice Tay's brother and Brandon at the top of the stairs.

I walk casually to the bathroom door as I smile and nod to them, "Boys."

Tay's brother enters his room and waves his hand over his shoulder as he calls out, "G'night." He closes the door behind him. I look over at Brandon who is staring at me. Why is he staring like that?

"Nice towel." I blush and look down. Oh yeah, shower time.

I smile up at him before responding, "Thank you. They're all the rage, well for when you are wet." I keep my tone innocent and smile just as innocently. I can't help the blush on my cheeks as his eyes widen ever so slightly. Biting my lip, I step into the bathroom and quickly shut the door. What am I doing? I probably need to stop embarrassing myself; he got off, he is done. I go to turn the water on and wait for it to heat up. I sit on the side of the tub letting my fingers run in and out of the water.

"You know, if you're not careful, you'll get your towel all wet. And then where would you be?" My pulse quickens and I quickly stand and turn around. Brandon is leaning against the door casually. I have no idea how long he's been standing there, my heart racing as my mouth goes dry.

"How did you-"

"You forgot to lock the door." He shrugs as if it's a normal thing to walk in on someone about to shower.

"Can I help you?" I hold my towel closer to my body. He takes a step toward me then stops, obviously reassessing the situation. Wait, he came in here because he wants the "more" I mentioned earlier. My alcohol-hazed brain tries to sober up enough to figure out the next best step.

"Sorry." He takes a step back. "I shouldn't have-"

"Wait," I say as I take a step forward, but then I slip and fall into Brandon. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Wow, talk about clumsy. I could've just taken us both down. His strong arms keep me steady and help me stand a bit better, without letting go.

"Are you okay?" I look up at him, and he is smiling. I can't help laugh a little.

"I'm fine." I move to stand up straighter, but I notice his hands still on my waist from where he caught me. They are rubbing gently up and down, settling lower and lower each movement. And also, I seemed to have lost my towel in the fall.

"I can leave." He says it like he means it, but his hands are still on me as if they don't want to go. I just answer by leaning into him and punching the lock on the doorknob behind him. I slide my hands into his back pockets. The room has begun filling with steam. It would be such a cliché if I cared about that right now. We stare intently at each other, knowing what's about to happen, each daring the other to make the first move.

He leans into kiss me, but I pull back. Instead, I bring my mouth to his ear and hand to his groin and whisper, "Join me?" Then I turn and step into the shower. Even though the water is practically scalding, I'm covered in chills. I let the water run down the front of my body, and just as I'm thinking maybe I made the wrong move, one hand cups my breast and the other rubs my clit. I can't help the surprised gasp followed by the pleasurable mewl that escapes me at this interaction.

"Your wish is my command." Brandon begins a sensuous torture with his hands while his mouth travels up and down my neck and shoulders. Every now and then, he nips at my neck and ear. His fingers begin to slide in and out of my very wet pussy. "Fuck!" he exclaims in my ear as he squeezes two fingers into my cunt. "You're so fucking tight." My legs wobble, but I grip his arms to help keep me steady as he begins moving so slowly in and out of my wet folds.

I grind my ass against his groin and ask, "Is that bad?" with barely a breath. His fingers pump in and out of me faster and deeper, while I feel his cock growing against me.

"No," he whispers. "It's perfect." He keeps his torture up, and I begin to rub my pert ass against his thick cock as he fingers me. I've never felt this good before, biting my lip to keep from being a moaning mess. My tits bouncing as he finger fucks me like he's enjoying it as much as me, and before I know it, I'm cumming. Hard. My whole body shakes, and I collapse against him.

"Fuck." I can't stop quivering, and he continues to move his fingers slowly in me as I chase my orgasm. Brandon's other hand fondling my tits, holding me tight to him. "Is that what an orgasm feels like?" His hands stop moving for just a moment.

"Wait, you've never had an orgasm?"

"No." I respond with a heavy breath and blush. He grabs me tighter.

"Have you had, you know, sex?" I let out a little laugh.

"Yes, a couple times." I can almost feel the relief. "But with the same guy." I turn over my shoulder as I say, "It wasn't anything...special." More like a few quick humps and then it was done. I never understood why people made such a big deal about anything sexual. Well, until I started doing these dirty things with Brandon.

Brandon leans down to kiss between my shoulder blades, the sensation causing me to quiver in my post-orgasmic bliss. He pushes a hand against where he left a kiss on my back, and I put both of mine on the wall. Water is trailing down my back toward him. He rubs a hand along my pussy and says, "Let's fix that." He grabs my hips and rubs his thick member along my slick cunt. I let out a moan of pleasure as he teases my folds with his length before he pulls away completely. Then, without warning, Brandon slides his cocks inside me slowly, deeply, until he is fully sheathed inside me.

"Oh fuck!" We both say. He just stays still inside me for a moment. I squeeze my pussy around his cock and hear him inhale sharply. He moves out, and then slams into me again. At first his movements are slow and hard, but they quickly pick up the pace. I move my hips back into his as he moves into mine. He moves faster and harder. I can feel myself building and moan loudly. The water running from the shower helps to mask some of our noises as Brandon fucks me from behind. I'm thankful to already be bracing myself against the wall as my legs tremble from the building pleasure fluttering inside me.

"I've wanted to do this to you since your mouth was on me." Brandon says at my ear with some heavy breathing. He wraps one arm all the way around my waist to help steady us as he continues to slam into me. "Fuck, you're so tight!" He slams into me hard and slow a few times, and I tighten my pussy on his cock as he does. His words make my already wet pussy grip and coat his cock in my arousal even more. My head thrown back as he continues pounding into me. "Shit, I'm close. Cum on my cock, Jen," he rasps as his thrusts become more erratic. Something about his words and the position of power he has over me has me cumming on his command. My pussy milking his thick shaft as it reaches areas my ex-boyfriend was never close to inside me.

"Oh god, Brandon!" I moan softly, not wanting to alert anyone to what we're up to in here. I suddenly feel him pull out and feel his thick, warm cum make a mess on my ass and back. His grunts of pleasure as he finds his release keeping my own orgasm from subsiding. I feel him rubbing his cockhead against my ass cheeks, as if he is making sure all the cum is off his cock and on only me. Neither of us move for a moment both trying to catch our breath.

After catching my breath, I stand slowly and turn to face him. My legs feel like jelly after such an intense fucking and climax. I feel the water cascade down my back and take his cum away with it. I kiss him lightly as I grab the body wash.

"Thank you," I say as I build a lather in my hands. I begin to wash his torso and abs. He doesn't say anything, just continues to breathe deeply and watch me carefully. I move him under the water and wash his back. I turn him around so his back can rinse off and begin to wash my own body. I move my hands on me slowly and sensually, and he just watches me. I switch places with him so I can rinse off. He switches places to rinse the shampoo he massaged into his scalp out, his gaze never leaving mine. I can't help the blush from his intense, silent stares.

Brandon takes the shampoo from my hands and begins to lather it into my wavy hair. I let my eyes flutter closed as I enjoy the relaxing sensation I get from his hands working their way through my hair. I can't help the sigh that releases from me as he dips my head back and slowly lets the water rinse the shampoo from my hair, his fingers combing the knots out as he does. Once he is satisfied my hair is rinsed, he reaches down to shut off the water.

We step out of the shower and dry off. He takes my towel from me and kneels down to dry my legs. He moves his hands firmly and slowly up and down my legs. Staring at my pussy as he works. I wonder for a moment if he is planning on continuing our fun. Brandon seems to just want to dry me off though as he continues moving the towel in small, purposeful movements around my body. I can feel my pussy moistening as he rubs the towel across my boobs, my hard nipples so sensitive to these touches. He stands back up and wraps my towel around my body, then he wraps his around his waist. His stare is so intense. I cannot tell what is on Brandon's mind, but it is driving me crazy. Maybe this was it, and now he is done. I guess I am too.

Brandon steps back, still not saying anything. His eyes rake over me one last time, just that look sending jolts of pleasure to my clit. He leaves first, and I stand there staring at the closed door. How the hell was that that good? I cannot get his hands on me out of my mind. I am so not done with him yet. I don't think he feels like we are done yet either. The thoughts of what more could happen between us fill my mind. With a few deep, steadying breaths, I collect myself and return to Tay's room.

"Jeez, talk about a long shower." Amber says as she hands me a drink. Tay is brushing her chair at her vanity. Amber is wearing a set of Tay's pajamas as she takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Sorry," I look into my cup, trying to hide my blushing smile. "It just felt amazing."