Birthday Cabin - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what was that all about?" Steve asked as he tilted his head to look up at his buddy past Lianne, his hands having returned to her huge breasts to squeeze them tightly once more. Greg shrugs, his hands gripping Lianne's legs at the back of the knee while he pumps in and out of her, her feet bouncing in the air behind him. "The neighbors complained about the noise, or how many cars we've got parked, or something. I don't know, I wasn't listening. Can't focus on anything else when I have my dick in our lovely lady here." He grins widely as he looks down at the gorgeous woman he was slamming into, her eyes shut tightly as she moans and trembles with pleasure, her heavy breasts jiggling in Steve's tight grasp.

After a few more minutes Greg groans loudly while he dumps his thick loads into Lianne's stretched pussy, continuing to hammer into her for a bit longer until Steve cums as well, his cock throbbing inside the woman's ass as he fills her up. The two men swap out, deciding to give her a break after the long-lasting DP and lowering her onto the chair, her coworker Vincent moving up to her and stepping between her spread legs to stuff his thick cock inside her.

The young man takes his time with her, this being his first turn since she had woken him up this morning, his energy stores having been rejuvenated enough to allow him to go for quite some time. Many minutes pass and as he slows his pace while she comes off her most recent orgasm he leans up a bit, Michael having walked up next to the chair and kneeled down, giving the older man space to talk with his wife.

Michael smiles widely as he observes Lianne, the woman's chest rising and falling as she catches her breath, finally turning her head and smiling over at him. "Mmh... hey babe. So what's the verdict... we all getting kicked out?" Michael laughs then looks up at Vincent, grinning and shaking his head at the man's concerned look then looking back down at his wife again. "Nah, everything's been sorted. I do have something I want to run by you, though..." His head turns to look at the younger man. "You as well, Vince. You're the last I need to talk to, actually."

Lianne's tongue flicks across her lips and she nods slightly, shifting up a bit more in the chair. "Sure, what's up?" Vincent nods as well but he moves with her to keep his tight grip on her legs, his cock still buried completely inside her soaked pussy. Her husband smiles at her and moves his hand out to brush his fingers against her cheek, watching her body start to rock again and soft gasps escaping her lips with each breath as Vincent resumes thrusting in and out once more. Her head turns and she kisses her husband's thick fingers almost by reflex, her mouth then opening and lips wrapping around his thumb to suck it gently. "Well, did you hear that story the ranger told us?" He smiles when she shakes her head, not surprised that her mind had been too distracted to keep listening. "Basically this isn't the first party of this sort this place has seen. A man in his department had one for his fiancee just a little while ago... which got me to thinking. How'd you like it if we stayed another day?" Her eyes widen and she immediately blurts out a "Fuck yes, i'd love that!" without even thinking, triggering a laugh from Michael who then leans in and kisses her deeply on the lips.

Once Michael breaks the kiss and leans back he looks over at Vincent, smiling at him and shrugging slightly. "No pressure if you need to head out, you've done a hell of a job here. Ralph and Jin can't stick around unfortunately, so you'd not be the only one." Vincent grins widely and looks down at Lianne, then back over at Michael again. "Well... I'd have to run it by my supervisor." Still grinning widely he looks back down at Lianne, increasing the pace of his thrusts and causing her body to rock up and down the chair more. "Hey Mrs. M, is it ok if I take Monday off from work? Something important has come up."

Her head has leaned back against the back of the chair and her loud moaning has increased in frequency, the young man's hard pounding sending pleasure washing through her body and causing her to cry out in pleasure. "Ohhh fuuuuck... I... you... it's fine, you can... just keep fucking fucking me!" Vincent smirks over at her husband and shrugs, still keeping his hard pace as he slams his cock into the man's wife again and again. "Sounds like i'm good to go." Michael laughs then looks down at his wife, stroking her hair as he watches her body starting to tremble with pleasure, having more to ask but happy to wait until she becomes capable of understanding again.

Lianne's back is arched against the chair, fingers digging into the arms and her legs trembling while pressed against Vincent's sides, her pussy clamped tightly around his thick shaft again as she cums hard once more. After several long moments she slumps against the cushions, gasping for breath but still moaning every so often as Vincent keeps pumping into her, slower now but still at a steady pace.

Michael clears his throat then smiles at his wife, his large hand patting her shoulder gently. "You shouldn't make business decisions while you're about to cum. But anyway, I've actually got an additional question. How'd you like it if we had a few visitors join in tomorrow, to give you a grand finale? I already discussed it with the ranger and he said his men would probably love to join, and the boys at the fire department likely would as well. I wanted to get your go-ahead, but if you would like that then I can call him up and he'll send them over."

Her eyes widen as she listens to him, barely focusing on Vincent's cock pounding into her as the possibilities rush through her head. She licks her lips and swallows, thinking for several long moments. "Would... mmh.. how many do you think would show up?" Michael grins widely as he looks at her, seeing the hungry look in her eye, the past few days having seemingly only increased her desire for more. "Well he wasn't certain on the numbers right then, but he said that at the last party there were 15- all for that one lucky girl. It'd probably be similar to that."

She swallows again and shifts slightly on the chair, biting her lip as she thinks about that many new and completely fresh additions to the group. After letting out a soft, shuddering breath, Vincent's thick cock steadily sending her pleasure higher and higher once more, she smiles at her husband and nods. "Yeah... that would... mmmh... be fine. I mean... you guys deserve a bit of a break, after all..."

Michael shakes his head and grins down at the amazing woman he had married, his hand moving to the back of her head to rub gently up and down through her thick red hair, unsurprised at both her agreement and that she had tried to downsell her enthusiasm with concern for the men's wellbeing. "Sounds good, then. I'll let him know." After gripping her hair a bit more tightly he leans in and kisses her on the lips once more, then releases her and stands to head off and make the arrangements.

Lianne's head is still swimming with the thought of what would be coming the next day, but as Vincent continues pumping in and out of her soaked pussy it wasn't long before her body trembles on the chair then her loud moans and cries of pleasure fill the living room as the latest in her long series of orgasms flood through her. Vincent increases his hard pace as his own orgasm approaches, but his eyebrows raise when he remembers the morning conversation. He glances around behind him to see if Michael was watching, then pulls out of her and stands to move up next to her head, leaving her momentarily empty as he pushes his cock past her lips.

After a brief moment of surprise at the action she quickly tightens her lips around her subordinate's shaft and presses her tongue up against the underside, sucking gently while his hand on the back of her head grips her hair to pull her back and forth. As close as he had been, it barely took more than a few seconds of her glorious mouth on his cock before he started to unload, pumping his thick cum onto her tongue then down her throat as she gulped it down. He quickly pulls his length free of her lips and moves back between her legs, stuffing his shaft back into her soaked pussy and thrusting a few times before faking an orgasm by groaning loudly. The sound brings another man up to swap in, and just before Vincent pulls out of her he grins down at his boss and winks, the woman still licking her lips clean with a happy smile on her face. When a fresh dick pushes fully inside her and starts to hammer away she begins gasping and moaning with pleasure again, the chair creaking as her body rocks back and forth on top of it.

So it goes for several more hours, the men doubling and tripling up on her more often than not, all of them having heard about the new arrivals that had been scheduled for the following day and wishing to keep her mind focused on the pleasures of the present instead of anticipating the future. Jin and Ralph are given priority since they had obligations that kept them from staying a day extra, the two men tagging in and out while the others kept a more informal sequence at her other entrances.

After lunch is over she feels her husband's familiarly massive dick slip inside her, his thick arms wrapping around her and holding her up as he stands and bounces her easily again and again. Her eyes close and she smiles happily, feeling his lips brush against her neck while he trails kisses along her skin, her huge breasts squashed tightly against his well-muscled chest. When he eventually buries himself completely inside her and unloads, grunting into her ear, she whispers her thanks to him, barely able to articulate how much this trip had come to mean to her. He leans his head back and smiles into her eyes. "Of course, hun. You know I'd do anything for you." He then kisses her deeply, his tongue pushing past her lips.

She kisses him back, but is quickly distracted when a new pair of hands rest on her slim waist and a cock pushes into her ass. Her husband continues kissing her for a few seconds then steps back, pulling himself out of her soaked pussy and leaving her in the hands of the man now bouncing her up and down. The moment over, another man moves up and takes Michael's place between her spread legs, filling her pussy up and starting to thrust in time with the man buried in her ass.

The rest of the day passes in a blur, her mind a complete fog by the time dinner comes around, the men somehow becoming even more intense and exuberant the later it gets. They even break with the routine of the last few days and continue fucking her during dinner, her ass slapping against her husband's lap as he bounces her up and down while they all eat.

In the evening they keep her in the same room instead of passing her around, none of the men wishing to be next in line when she inevitably passes out from a pleasurable exhaustion. As such they keep going at her two at a time, her incoherent groans of pleasure audible throughout the entire cabin during the occasional moments her mouth wasn't filled with cock, her voice hoarse from just how much moaning she had been doing over the past few days.

The group's stamina seems limitless and their constant pounding keeps her awake if not alert, despite her exhaustion. It is well past midnight when Michael finally pats Steve on the shoulder, the man currently the one pistoning in and out of her soaked pussy. "I think that's good for today, guys. We shouldn't keep her up any longer, she's got a big day tomorrow." Steve smiles at his buddy and nods, giving the man's wife a few more hard thrusts before unloading inside her then pulling out. Jin, the man currently underneath her and buried inside her ass, had already cum a few minutes earlier and so helped lift her up off of him, laying her down next to him before standing and smiling down at her. "I'm heading out in the morning, so happy birthday again, Lianne. Thanks for letting me be a part of it." She mumbles something that could have been a goodbye in response, her hand weakly patting his arm a few times before resting on the bed again.

Michael thanks Jin and the other men and escorts them out of the room, then shuts the door and turns the overhead light off before moving back to the bed to join his wife. Lianne smiles weakly up at him in the dim light, sighing happily and raising her hand up to brush her hair out of her face. "Mmmh... I could have taken them... for as long as... they could last..." He chuckles and climbs in bed with her, maneuvering himself behind her then grasping his huge cock and gently slipping it inside her drenched pussy. "Aaah... you're goddamn right you could. Never met anyone like you, hun." She lets out a soft gasp then sighs happily again, feeling him push every inch into her before holding still, simply keeping his length buried deep inside as he wraps his arms around her and kisses her neck.

The feeling of her husband's thick arms holding her combine with his gentle rocking and the familiar feeling of his cock filling her up and she is soon lulled to sleep, the woman more exhausted than she had boasted. He stays like this for quite a while, until he is certain she is deeply asleep, then carefully releases her and slips his dick free from her. The men had been sure to clean her up occasionally throughout the day, but even so her body was quite a mess, glistening with sweat with her inner thighs soaked from her juices and the men's cum. He smiles down at Lianne, the woman looking even more beautiful to him now than she had when they first met, then after a quick cleanup he shuts off the bedside lamp before quietly making his way out of the room.


12