All Comments on 'Birthday Fantasy'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Archie89Archie89over 7 years ago
Nice Story, but...

I think your story's quite enjoyable as well as the fantasy behind it. However, you should never change from a first person narrator to a third person narrator... that was a little bump while reading.

Keep the stories coming!

Archie89Archie89over 7 years ago
Tense

I almost forgot:

stick with either present or past tense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your marriage is over

You might as well have given her a divorce. It will happen without you there, the kids aren't dumb or blind so they will find out. The only question is who will they blame and hate the most. You didn't really love your wife but thats ok since she really didn't love you either. You lost the most because you gave her a new lover and half of everything you own and the kids and you will need to start looking for a new set of friends , a new job and a new girl. No need for a sequel.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 7 years ago
I enjoyed your story!

I enjoyed your story!

It is a fun FANTASY!

Keep up the great work!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
FFM?

I didn't see any mention of her giving him an FFM experience!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A good story, all were in agreement...

A good story, all were in agreement...I just have two small issues: 1st - When she entered their room and found out a man naked on her bed she showed no surprise, no 2nd thoughts, just went for it...2nd - As @sbrooks103x said, after the threesome party, she never talked about having a female with them, and instead she wanted more of what had happened...Are both of them really sure that this will not affect their happy life, their children? That she and the lover will always respect the rules he proposed? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pick a POV!

This constantly goes from first person to third person and back again, unless Sean is NOT the husband. PICK ONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why would a husband risk his marriage for his wife's fantasy?

And how is he going to refuse when she reveals a new fantasy, that does not include him? A stupid worn plot device that denies the eventual breakup of the marriage and family. What kind of person finds that exciting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A neighbor she thinks is lovely?

Well it probably wasn't the first time he fucked her and it certainly won't be the last. This is why I stick with jewelry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Problem is for giving her fantasy he should of taken her away for a long weekend and picked up a stranger they will never see again. Now the neighbor she finds attractive gets to fuck her mouth ass and pussy and she wants more. The stay at home mom will be fucking this guy often behind hub us back. If she really loved hubby she would of kept it as just fantasy

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great birthday

Guys, it's never a bad idea, if you can handle it psychologically, to invite other men into your marital bed. Your wife will love you will both have the time of your lives. Xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry guys, Annette is wrong

First, most of us will run screaming for the butcher knife and emasculate both you and the man you've invited into our bed. If not, who would want a woman like that to love them. It would be like being loved by cockroaches. Ew.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Strong story... well written! FIve

You capture the group concept well with your prose and your descriptions are evocative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure crap

Typical fag cuck garbage....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reality

Who ever "Anonymous" is, is a real idiot. If you don't like the stories don't read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anonymous Orgasms

There is apparently a very large group of anonymous readers who search for stories like the Birthdat Fantasy just so they can tear it apart. They probably enjoy a greater orgasm nit-picking a story a part than most people have while engaging in actual sex. I feel sorry for them. They must have experienced a cheating spouse at sometime in their life. My advice too them is don’t read this kind of story if it upsets you so much.

lonerider10lonerider10almost 6 years ago
a wife named Tina

very well written and sexy as well . the description of tina is on the money of tina my wife *5

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What

What happened to jewelry, new car, a trip? Why make.her a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So hot. I especially liked the part where Sean fucked Tina up the ass while Alex fucked her pussy, as she talked dirty and urged them on. I'm glad they agreed to do it again. And how Tina was so horny that she and Sean fucked after Alex had left. Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

I agree with the comment below. Take her away to someplace special with a stranger. Maybe a pro. But not a neightbor!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
579 Followers
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.