Birthday Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers

I pulled out of her pussy and she climbed on top of Alex. She was riding his cock and getting used to his size. Then she leaned forward. Alex pulled her ass cheeks apart for me. I spit in my hand and rubbed it on my cock. I then slowly inserted my cock into her ass. It took a few minutes but Alex and I were able to get a rhythm together. Tina was loving it. She started screaming, "I am going to cum!" "Don't stop, don't stop!"

Alex and I looked at each other and laughed. I told her. "There is no stopping for us, sweetheart!"

"God, I love you!" I tell Tina as I am thrusting hard in her ass. I know I am going to cum again soon. I asked Alex, "How are you doing?" "I am ready to cum."

Alex is grunting and thrusting harder into Tina's pussy. Alex yells out, "I'm cumming, I can't hold back any longer!"

After several more thrusts Alex fills Tina's pussy with cum and I fill her ass with my cum. We all stayed in the same position for a minute and then we slowly started pulling ourselves apart. We all lay beside one another on the bed. The heavy musk of gratifying sex hung in the air.

I looked over at Tina. She is staring at me. I ask her, "How are you doing?"

Tina smiled and replied, "Never better!"

Alex and I laughed. The two of us got out of bed and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. Alex looked at me with a smile. He reached his hand out to shake mine. "Thank you for the best night ever!" He said as I shook his hand.

I laughed, "No, I thank you for helping me make Tina's fantasy come true." I said to him. "Also the rose petals were a nice touch." I remarked.

When we were done getting cleaned up, we went back into the bedroom. We thought Tina was sleeping. Alex said, "Well I guess she is content, look at her smile."I looked at my beautiful wife and said "Yep we made her fantasy come true tonight."

Tina opened her eyes and looked at both of us. She sat up, smiled and said to us both, "One, thank you so much that was the most incredible birthday." "Two, I want to do this again!"

Alex and I looked at her and at the same time we both said, "Now?"

She laughed, "No not now, I can't move a muscle in my body." "I mean in the future." She said.

I told her that is fine but I had just a couple of requests of both her and Alex. "I don't see why we can't continue this relationship. But you and Alex will not have sex without me present!"

Alex and Tina said at the same time, "Agreed!"

"Also please keep this quiet so the kids don't find out." I said.

Again Alex and Tina said at the same time, "Agreed!"

Alex got dressed, I sat on the bed next to Tina. We all looked at each other and smiled. Tina hugged me and whispered to me, "Thank you, for giving me my fantasy and being the man I love!"

I hugged her back and told her, "You deserve the best, and I aim to please."

Alex laughed and we all said that we will make a date soon to get back together. Alex let himself out of the house.

Tina and I laid on the bed spooning. She started grinding against my cock.

"Really, you want more?" I ask her.

She turned her head to me and smiled, "I want just you inside me'" She said.

I rolled Tina on her back, slowly put my cock in her pussy, we laid there thrusting, and grinding very slowly. There was no rush with us. Tina started kissing me, "I love you so much."

I gave one final thrust and came inside her pussy. I Kissed her back and said to her, "I love you too, sweetheart."

We then rolled over holding one another and fell asleep.

redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers
12