Birthday Gift for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,321 Followers

"Thanks, I might," Rich replied.

Dick looked at his wife who was still sucking her birthday present. "She's insatiable," he said, going to get the sheets.

"Breakfast," Lori announced, carrying plates to the table.

Everyone took their seats and enjoyed their breakfast. Afterward, Rich and Lori cleared the table, Rich walked to Julia and took her hand, helping her to stand.

"I believe it's time for my dessert," he told her, then led her to the massage table.

He knelt in front of her and pulled down her bikini bottom before slipping it off over her feet. Rich lifted her up, setting her on the end of the table, and gently pushed her onto her back.

"Dick, throw me a couch pillow," she yelled.

After getting the pillow she rested back on it. Rich raised her legs and set her feet on the table to expose her pussy. He knelt and kissed her bare labia.

"Careful, there may be cobwebs down there. It's been a while," she warned.

"I'll keep an eye open," Rich replied.

Lori pulled up a chair and sat next to him to get a good view. Her father stood behind her.

Rich dragged his tongue from her asshole, between the labia, and over her already hard clit. She moaned softly and reflexively raised her hips to follow his tongue. Rich reached up around her legs and slipped his hands under her bikini top onto her breasts. His tongue and lips continued exploring her pussy as her sighs, moans, and flexing increased. She got close to cumming quickly and Rich backed off. When her urgency abated sufficiently, he slid two fingers into her with his palm upward and began stroking her g-spot.

"Oh fuck," Julia whimpered.

Rich gently continued, but at a slow deliberate pace, keeping her close to the edge. Her face and chest were flushed and her breathing ragged. Rich sucked her clit into his mouth and thrashed it with his tongue.

"Oh, ohh, ohhh! Uhhhhh!" she screamed as the first wave tore through her.

Her hips came completely off the table as she gripped the sheet with both hands. Julia's thighs clamped onto his head like a vice as she experienced wave after wave of her orgasm. Rich backed off her clit as she came down. Julia continued with spasms every few seconds for over a minute before finally going limp.

He stood between her legs watching her as she recovered. Moving his hips forward, he put the head at her opening and pushed gently, allowing it to slip just inside her drenched pussy.

"Too sensitive. Not yet," she called.

Rich, ignoring her warning, pushed in farther then drew back and pushed a second time. His huge cock went about half way in.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned. "No more."

He pulled back again then pushed. His cock slid inside about seven inches before hitting bottom. Julia groaned as her hips flexed to accept him. He began a slow in and out. As she relaxed, her movements matched his. Her legs wrapped around him to pull him in harder. She grunted with every penetration and sighed with each withdrawal.

"Yes, yes! Oh yes, fuck me," she pleaded.

Julia screamed and came again. Her grip on the sheet ripped the fabric as she bucked on the table. Her bucking set him off and he filled what little space was left in her with his warm cum. Rich stopped and stood there as his cock gradually went soft enough to slip out. She didn't move or speak for a long time.

"Damn," Dick said walking to the kitchen for another cup of coffee. "Julia's the one going to need the vitamins."

"Yep," Lori agreed. "Toss me a hand towel," she told her father.

She caught it with one hand and held it to her mother's pussy to catch the leaking semen. Julia reached down and grabbed the towel then closed her legs to hold it.

When Julia opened her eyes there was no one in the room with her. She got off the table and went to the shower. She looked out the window toward the pool. Rich was on his back in the chaise and Lori was straddling him and pounding herself onto his cock. Julia smiled then got in the shower. After donning her white bikini again, she got a glass of wine and walked out to join them. They were still fucking as she lay back in the chaise next to them.

"Where's your father?" she asked.

"He left an hour ago," Lori panted.

"An hour? How long did I sleep?"

"About three hours. My turn after I get this big dick emptied," she panted.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want me to cum?" Rich asked.

"Please. I'm about to drop," Lori said, smiling.

Almost as if it was on command he grunted and filled her pussy with a load at least the size he had given Julia. Lori collapsed on him for a couple of minutes before getting up.

"He's all yours, mom. I'm going to shower then take a nap," Lori told her, walking back to the house.

"Trouble cumming," Julia asked him.

"Not at all. I was holding off hoping she'd cum a third time. Apparently, she wore herself out before she could."

"Does that happen a lot?"

"No. In Illinois we don't have any privacy outdoors. I suspect it was the sun that got to her."

Rich got up and took a quick dip in the pool before returning to his chaise. Julia sat up and turned to him.

"First time in Texas "

"Second. I was in San Antonio a couple of years ago for training. It's a lot warmer this trip."

"Texas summers can be killers. Not many people venture out at this time of day. How about we go inside?" Julia asked.

He stood and grabbed his towel and empty glass, then walked with her into the house.

"What are you drinking?"

"Water," he replied.

She added ice and refilled his glass before handing it to him. They sat on the sofa together talking.

"Are you and Lori serious?" she asked.

"We've moved in together. Her training will be finished in about three months and the Air Force will likely transfer her somewhere else."

"Are you comfortable with that?" Julia asked.

"It isn't about comfort. We're both in the service. They decide where we go."

"Continuing a relationship by long distance would be difficult."

"Very," Rich replied sadly.

"So, what can you do to circumvent that?"

"Even getting married wouldn't stop it. She's learning about airplane equipment so she'll be sent somewhere with planes. There are none where we are. They might transfer me to where she is if we were married. I can work anywhere."

"But only if you're married?"

"Yes, but there's no guarantee even then," he replied.

"Being in a relationship in the service might not have been the best idea."

"Julia, I didn't choose to fall in love with Lori. It just happened."

"I hate the thought of you to being in different places. She's happier now than since she was since she was about ten."

"I am too."

"Next topic, how did she convince you to be my birthday present?"

Rich chuckled. "She didn't tell me until last night. I could see it meant a lot to her. I was concerned that she'd have second thoughts. She can be a bit protective of me."

"How so?"

"When we go grocery shopping. If she sees someone eyeing me she'll crash our cart into theirs."

Julia laughed. "That's just marking territory. I do that too. Well, I did until Dick did his thing."

"That must have been a shock."

"For Lori more than me. I suspected something was going on for a long time. It devastated her. She didn't care if he was gay. What hurt her was seeing me get hurt. That's when he became Dick rather than dad. She still loves him, but I don't think she's forgiven him yet. What about your parents?"

"They split up when I was a kid. Both drank themselves to early graves when I was a young teen. I lived with my grandmother."

"Any brothers or sisters?"

"Nope, just me."

"Future plans?"

"I've been in the Air Force for seven years. Until recently, I was pretty sure I was going to make it a career."

"What changed?"

"Lori came into my life. I have different priorities now."

Julia smiled. Lori walked into the room.

"Why are you sitting naked on the couch with my mother?"

"Would you believe I got tired of standing?"

"I was referring to the naked part," Lori countered grinning.

"Uh, uh...," he began.

"I took his Speedos off at the breakfast table and never gave them back," her mother replied defiantly.

"Well, it is your birthday. I guess I can overlook it. Did you deepthroat him yet?"

"I haven't laid a finger on him since this morning."

"I wasn't asking about your finger," Lori chuckled.

"I didn't want to wake the sleeping giant. I still can't walk normally after this morning."

"He does that to me too. I generally screw him early and suck him at bedtime."

"Let's suck him together this evening," Julia suggested.

"There's plenty for two," Lori agreed.

"Ever had a four hand massage?" Julia asked him.

"Never have," he replied.

Julia and Lori looked at each other grinning.

"That's after dinner. We're taking you out," Lori informed her.

"Where?"

"Gentleman Charlie's," Lori replied.

"It's Saturday. Did you make a reservation?"

"Yes, they're expecting us at six."

"What's the dress?" Rich asked.

"I think you're fine just like you are," Julia replied looking at his cock.

"Shorts and t-shirt are fine. It's busy, not fancy," Lori told him.

*****

They were on their way at 5:30 and arrived just before 6. The two beautiful women walked him in with one on each arm. The place was packed but they were seated almost immediately. Charlie's was pure Texas, from the decor, to the music, and the delicious food. Lori had informed them earlier of her mother's birthday. A pink ten gallon birthday hat was put on her head as soon as they were seated.

Following dinner Lori had Rich and her mother got in the back seat of the car.

"What's up?" Julia asked.

"Rich likes blowjobs in the car. I'm driving," Lori replied.

"There are pickups everywhere. People will see," Julia protested.

"Then you'd better get started," her daughter told her.

Julia wasted no time getting him in her mouth. They got a lot of approving hoots, honks, and waves on the way home. She still hadn't gotten him off by the time they pulled into the garage at home.

"You held out on me," Julia told him.

"Lori told me to. You got me really close several times," he admitted.

"Come on, mom. You'll get your mouthful in a little while."

"I'd better. I've waited all day for this."

Once inside, Lori poured two glasses of wine and an ice water for herself then went out by the pool. It was in the seventies now and very comfortable. They stayed until just after dark before going back inside.

"Lori, get the massage table ready. Rich, you need to get naked. I'll get the supplies."

Lori removed the torn sheet and replaced it with a special one. Once he was naked she turned to Rich.

"On your stomach. Put your package into the hole. This is a milking table. Ever seen one?"

"Nope," he replied, doing as he was told. "It seems weird, but it is comfortable."

Julia walked back into the room. "Lori, for heaven sake. Put a towel over his backside. Where's your sense of propriety?"

"It's hanging down under the table," she replied covering his ass with a towel.

Both women removed their tops and began working on his neck, arms, and shoulders. As the hands moved to his upper back, he felt slippery hands stroking his cock and balls. He tried to raise his head to see who was doing it, but a hand stopped him by pushing his head back down.

The hands moved expertly, and felt wonderful, so who it was didn't really matter. The idea of not knowing if it was mother or daughter was hot.

As the hands continued, he felt the warmth and wetness of a mouth on the head of his cock. 'This is heavenly,' he thought. And then it stopped.

Hands began on his low back and the mouth returned. It was slightly different but still impossible to identify who it belonged to. After a few minutes the mouth disappeared again, and two sets of hands started massaging his feet. They worked their way slowly up his legs.

When the towel was suddenly pulled off, all four hands began caressing his ass. He felt fingers from each side stroke his asshole and perineum. His cock never softened after the first set of hands had touched it.

"On your back, sir," Julia instructed.

He raised to remove himself from the hole then turned over. As soon as he was on his back the towel was placed over his eyes.

The front was done as they had done the back, with hands and mouth occasionally on his cock. When everywhere but his pelvis had been massaged, Lori pulled the towel off his face.

"Did you figure it out?" she asked.

"Not even once," he replied.

As he was looking at Lori the hands returned. There was no doubt who it was this time. As Julia's left hand massaged his balls and her right hand stroked his cock, Lori leaned over and took the head into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around it. They continued for a moment then swapped.

"I've died and gone to heaven," he said.

"That comes next," Lori said grinning.

"I'm not sure I should ask, but you two have done this before, haven't you?" Rich asked.

Julia laughed. "I have a lady friend that has a massage parlor. Occasionally, I've helped her with clients. I made the mistake of bringing Lori along to wait while I got a massage. At least that's what I told her. The little snot peeked through the curtain and watched me and Marta do this with her client. This is actually our first opportunity to do it together. Now, if you would be so kind and lay back, my daughter is going to show me how to deepthroat you."

"Yes, ma'am," Rich said laying back.

Lori walked to the side of the table to face more toward his feet. She raised his cock so that it was pointing toward the head of the table then took it into her mouth. She did a couple of bobs taking him in about half way then used her mouth to pull herself onto him. It took her about thirty seconds before he felt her lips around the base. Lori pulled off.

"Impressive," her mother said.

"It's easier when I'm really hot," Lori replied.

"May I?" her mother asked. They traded places. "I'm too short to reach him."

"Straddle his face, mom."

Julia was over him in seconds and Rich went immediately to his task. She let him get her good and warmed up before beginning. She took him in about half way then after pulling back she went for it. Julia made it to about an inch left before gagging and pulling off. She tried again with the same result.

"Use your lips to pull yourself the rest of the way," Lori advised.

Her mother tried again, and this time took the entire thing. She rose off grinning.

"You can feel it in the esophagus," Julia said.

"I know. Babe, there are two of us that can do it now " Lori announced.

"I could tell. Nice work, Julia."

Julia was back on it practicing. Lori, after raising his legs, was giving his balls and perineum a workout. After a few minutes Julia got off the table and joined her daughter between his legs. While one worked his cock the other moved to his balls. As he got close he felt their hands stroking him and both tongues on the head. He watched as Julia took the head in her mouth for the first shot then pulled off to serve her daughter the next. Most of the cum went on their faces after that. When he finished, the mother and daughter kissed, sharing what they had collected.

Rich was spent. After a few minutes they helped him off the table and led him to the master bedroom. He slept between them that night.

*****

Rich woke at about the same time as Lori. Her mother's ass was pointed right at Rich. Lori leaned close and whispered.

"See if she's wet."

He carefully felt between her labia. "Soaked," he whispered back.

"Slip it to her," Lori said grinning.

Rich turned toward Julia and lined up. With a gentle push the head went in. He pushed again and to his surprise, went in about half way.

"Oh fuck," Julia said, squeezing his cock.

Rich pulled back then with another push hit bottom.

"Uh, uh, uh," she grunted with each successive push.

Julia was pushing back onto him. He grabbed her hips and raised her ass into the air then knelt behind her. Julia's head was about eighteen inches from the top of the bed. Lori got up and sat between her mother and the headboard. She raised Julia's head and slid her pussy to her face. Julia began hungrily eating her daughter's pussy. Rich pushed his thumb into Julia's ass to fill the last hole. Julia was moaning continuously as they used her. They could tell from her enthusiasm that she was enjoying it.

Rich watched Lori turn deep red then grab her mother's hair pulling her into her pussy. Lori moaned and bucked her pelvis as she came on her mother's face. Julia began moaning loudly and she followed close behind her daughter. Rich pulled out and quickly rolled Julia on her side and put the head of his cock in her mouth. He pumped her mouth full of his cum before falling onto the bed beside them.

"I may never walk again," Julia mumbled.

"Soak in the tub, it helps," her daughter said, grinning.

Lori and Rich went to the shower and left Julia in the bed. When they returned, she was asleep. They smiled and went to their room to dress.

*****

It was about ten when Julia walked out to the pool to join them. She wore a full length robe and carried a cup of coffee.

"Remind me not to sleep naked around you two."

"You loved it," Lori chuckled.

"That's beside the point. Vlad the Impaler here stretched me more than you did coming out."

"Poor baby. We were thinking of taking the ferry to Galveston. What are your thoughts?"

"As long as I don't have to walk, that's fine. Lori, how long did it take you to get adjusted to him?"

"About a month. I took lots of warm soaks and I applied coconut oil regularly. It was worth every second of it. I'll have him just use your butt for the rest of our stay."

"Like hell you will. That's gotta hurt."

"Not if you're relaxed and take your time," Lori assured her. "I got drunk before the first time."

"I'll consider it. You can still use my mouth, Vlad."

"Thanks. I will," Rich replied.

"Mom, want me to kiss it and make it better?" Lori asked.

"Let it get better then kiss it," her mother suggested. "I'm off to the tub. Do you have coconut oil?"

"I'll set it on your dresser."

"Thank you."

*****

By the time they left for Galveston, Julia was back to her chipper self. They had lunch at a seafood restaurant then browsed the shops before the trip home. As bedtime neared Julia was getting antsy.

"How about I give Rich a blowjob tonight? I'm still a bit tender down below."

"You want him by yourself?" Lori asked.

"You're more than welcome to watch, but yes. I'd like this one all to myself and on video."

"Rich?" Lori asked.

"Sounds like fun to me," he replied. "I'll go shower."

Rich left the room.

"You are okay with this, aren't you?" Julia asked her daughter.

"Absolutely. It's your birthday gift."

"Just making sure. I don't want to create any problems."

"Mom, you've already sucked and fucked him. Why would this be any different?"

"I've never excluded you before."

"I get to watch and will be the one videoing. That's not being excluded. Enjoy yourself."

"I plan to."

Rich returned about fifteen minutes later and joined them in the living room.

"Are you ready for me?" Julia asked.

"Whenever you are. Where would you like me?" he asked.

"Pants on. In the middle of the couch. That will let Lori get us from several angles. Lori, I want this from beginning to end. A cougar seducing a stud."

"What exactly are you wanting to record?" her daughter asked.

"An older woman sucking a young guy. Lots of different angles and views. Some closeups. Definitely a cum shot at the end. I'd rather not have to edit it, so pause the recording when you go from one position to the next. I don't want it to look amateurish."

DocWords
DocWords
3,321 Followers