Birthday Gift for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it. I'd recommend you keep a bottle of water handy."

"Julia, do you watch a lot of porn?" Rich asked.

She grinned. "Define a lot."

"Daily?" he asked.

"Probably," she replied.

"What do you watch?" her daughter asked.

"Blowjobs mostly. Most everything else you can reproduce with toys. Ready?"

"Whenever you are," Lori replied.

Lori began recording as her mother's hand began stroking Rich's cock over his shorts. His erection grew quickly at her mother's touch. Over the next couple of minutes, Julia had his pants unfastened showing the outline of his cock through his briefs. She began kissing the bulge. Lori moved up to a POV shot just as her mother pulled off his shorts and underwear revealing his full size.

"Damn, this is intimidating," Julia said, then licked from the base to the head.

She made sure his entire cock was wet then took the head into her mouth. Julia went deeper with each successive bob and soon was taking in most of his cock. After three times of trying and not taking it all, her daughter pushed her head down onto him and held her there for a few seconds before letting her up.

Lori looked at Rich. 'Use her,' she mouthed.

Rich took Julia's head in his hands and began controlling her movements. He varied the speed and depth. Lori could tell he was getting close and signaled him to cover her face. Rich raised her then proceeded to spray her face and open mouth. Lori moved in for a closeup of her mother's smiling, but cum covered face.

"Eat your heart out bitches," she said grinning.

Lori stopped recording.

"What are you planning on doing with this?" Lori asked.

"I'm showing it to the girls at the bridge club. It's my turn to be the star whore for a while."

"You lost me," her daughter said.

"About once a month someone brings in a video. With no man around, I've never had one to show. Now I do. This tops anything they've shown."

"I'd rather it not wind up on the internet," Rich advised.

"It won't. We're all high class uppity bitches and all married. We can't risk that kind of exposure," Julia pointed out. "They'll probably be asking for your number."

"Don't you dare give that out. He's mine," her daughter said.

"I'd never do that," her mother assured her.

*****

They relaxed around the house for the rest of the afternoon and around six Dick returned. He had two of his lovers with him.

"We were talking about your birthday gift, and I invited the guys over to watch the celebration," Dick announced.

Rich looked at Lori and then at Julia. Both looked unhappy.

"Dick, I'm afraid that's not going to happen. We have no intention of putting on a show for you and your friends," Rich informed him.

"But...," Dick began.

"No! This is your home, so you have the right to bring people here. If you're staying, Lori, Rich, and I are leaving," Julia advised.

"Can we at least see your dick?" one of the men asked Rich.

"Jesus," Julia said. "Are you staying or going?" she asked.

"Fine, we'll leave," Dick said.

The three men were gone about two minutes later.

"I can't believe he did that," Lori said shaking her head.

"With all the craziness I've seen over the years, that doesn't even surprised me," Julia agreed. "We've got tonight and all day tomorrow before you leave. Let's forget it and make the most of it."

"Agreed. Anyone getting hungry?" Rich asked.

"How does Chinese sound," Julia asked.

"Kushiro's," Lori suggested grinning.

They were back by eight and for dessert the two women shared Rich's cock before going to bed.

*****

Rich was the last one up on Monday morning and found breakfast waiting.

"We talked it over and decided to do something special today. After you eat hit the shower," Lori told him.

"What are we doing?"

"It's a surprise," Julia advised. "After your shower come to my room."

"Okay," he said.

They had breakfast then Rich showered as the ladies cleaned up the kitchen. He dressed then went to Julia's room.

"I'm here," he announced.

"Have a seat in the chair," Lori called from the bath. "We'll be there in a minute."

He sat in the chair facing the bed and waited. About two minutes later the bathroom door opened and Lori stepped out. She was wearing a dark blue see through babydoll outfit. Julia followed her in a similar red one. They modeled for him.

"Lovely. You look like a dream come true," he said.

"Your job is to stay in the chair until we tell you to get up," Lori said.

"But you need to take those clothes off first," Julia added.

Rich stood and undressed as Julia closed and locked the bedroom door. Once undressed he took his seat.

"Ready?" Lori asked.

"Ready," he answered.

Lori turned to her mother and took her in her arms then began a passionate kiss. As they kissed, their hands began exploring each other. In a few minutes their tops were off, and they were taking turns sucking and nibbling each other's breasts.

Rich's cock quickly rose as he watched the beautiful mother and daughter. Hands began moving over their sheer panty covered asses. Lori led her mother to the bed and had her lay back. She followed her onto the bed and got between her legs.

"You can move your chair closer," Julia told him.

Lori began kissing and licking between her mother's outstretched thighs.

"Is watching two women making love one of your fantasies," Julia asked.

"Oh yeah. I never expected Lori to be one of them."

"She's really good at eating my pussy. I'm still a bit tender from you so when you join us later I'd prefer you use my mouth. Lori's mouth is going to be busy. We'll share her pussy."

Lori slipped off her mother's panties then turned her head to him.

"Can you see?"

"Not very well," he said.

She patted the bed next to her mother. "Come over here," she told him.

Once he was close, she raised her face to him for a kiss, which he gladly delivered.

"The next kiss will taste like mom's pussy," she said smiling, then ran her tongue between her mother's labia.

Julia moaned. Rich's cock had turned to stone as he lay there watching. He felt Julia's tongue on the end of his cock. Lori began with nibbles, kisses, and gentle licks over her mother's labia and perineum. Julia raised her knees to give her daughter full access. Lori moved her arms around her mother's thighs to grasp her small breasts and tease them. Julia was squirming. Lori looked up at smiled at Rich.

"She cums quickly if I'm not careful. Kiss me while I give her a break," she told him.

Rich kissed her, sharing her mother's juices.

"This is the only pussy I've ever eaten. I love getting her really close and edging her."

"You like getting that too," he said.

"Maybe I should let her eat mine," Lori suggested, then moved into the 69 position on top of her mother. "Stroke Rich, mom."

Julia's hand grasped his cock and her thumb slid around his head repeatedly, spreading his precum. Lori returned to her mother's pussy as her mother worked on hers. Over the next ten or fifteen minutes both women edged the other.

"Put your cock in her," Julia said.

Rich moved to the head of the bed and easily slipped his big cock in his girlfriend while her mother licked and nibbled on her clit. Both slowed when Lori neared. Julia licked and sucked at his balls as he slowly moved in and out. He pulled out to let her savor her daughter's juices from his cock.

They continued on each other for a long time. Somehow, without speaking, everyone knew when it was time for completion. They all came within seconds of each other. Julia was, by far, the most vocal of the three, with Lori close behind. After filling Lori's pussy with his cum Rich slipped out. Julia used her tongue to collect his deposit from her daughter. With all three now exhausted they slowly peeled off the pile and collapsed on the bed side by side.

"That was lovemaking at its finest," Julia said.

"Boy, I'll say," Lori agreed.

"And then some," Rich replied.

"Kids, my body is too old to keep up. I'll be happy to share a bj tonight, but otherwise, I'm finished," Julia admitted.

"Mom, he hasn't had your butt yet. You've got to experience that at least once," her daughter told her.

"Check with me at Thanksgiving or Christmas. I'm done."

"Oh, mother. Come on."

"Nope. I'm not sure I want that monster in my butt anyway. My snatch isn't going to be back to normal for days. I'll suck him, but that's it," Julia said.

"It may be days before I can get it up again anyway," Rich advised.

"Oh bull," both women said, then laughed.

"Any ideas for today, mom?" Lori asked.

"Any interest in visiting the Galleria?" Julia asked her.

"I'd love it, but I'm not convinced Rich would be big on shopping."

"I'd have no problem with that. Parading around a mall with two hot women would be a great ego builder," he said.

"Shopping it is!" Lori said excitedly and climbed out of the bed."

*****

They did have a good time shopping, then went to dinner before returning home. Near bedtime, the two women led him back to the master bedroom.

"As I believe you've already surmised, I like to be face fucked," Julia said taking off her clothes.

"I kinda guessed that," he agreed.

She climbed up on the bed laying on her back with her head near the foot of the bed.

"You're on top," she instructed.

Rich undressed and straddled her face. Julia went for his balls first and spent a few minutes licking and sucking them. Rich parted her legs and leaned over kissing her mons.

"Mouth only, please. No fingers, I'm still tender."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

Lori spread his ass cheeks and began rimming him. He jumped at the first touch of her tongue but settled down quickly. With his size, mouthfucking didn't require or allow him to move much. Julia seemed to be loving it. As Lori explored his ass she alternated working on his balls.

Julia took little time nearing her climax and Rich teased her to keep her near the edge. When she came, Julia impaled herself on his cock and brought him close. He pulled out and finished by covering her face with his entire load. Lori began licking it up then shared it with her mother.

Just before bedtime they sat talking.

"Lori, thank you for this. It was the finest birthday gift I've ever gotten. I won't forget it. What time are you leaving tomorrow?"

"Six am. That way we can beat the rush hour traffic and be home by bedtime," Lori replied.

"That's a lot of driving for one day."

"We take turns. It isn't bad," Rich replied.

"Rich, you were wonderful. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure. When are you coming to see us?"

"I've got time off at Christmas. Are you going to be available?"

"Mom, I'll probably be transferred in September when my school's finished."

"I hate that idea," Julia said.

"We do too," Lori agreed.

"Actually, I think I have an idea that'll fix that. Lori and I will talk about it on the way home," Rich said.

"Well, I hope it works. If so, I'll see you at Christmas," Julia said.

"Mom, there was a sex shop at the Galleria. Before you come you might want to pick up a large dildo so you can be ready," Lori recommended.

"You mean we're doing this again?" her mother asked.

"I thought you enjoyed it," Lori said.

"I'll get the dildo," Julia said laughing.