Birthday Gift Revenge?

Story Info
Boyfriend's 21st presents please me specially the last one.
2.2k words
4.08
6.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never looked forward to a birthday so much and never feared one so much. I surprised my boyfriend on his birthday last month by tying him up and shoving a vibrator up his bum. He had a great time although he swore to get his revenge.

Why he would want revenge I don't know, he may have suffered a little but the reward of three orgasms plus extras he should be rewarding me. My 21st birthday has started off well, I am booked into a posh spa for all the works.

Following the spa I was whisked off to the beauty parlour and had my hair and nails done. Things were becoming too good to be true as he took me to the poshest dress shop in town. You may wonder why so much trepidation when I was being treated so well but I shoved a vibrator up his bum. We had not talked about this and we had not talked about putting anything in my bum.

I tried on several dresses with Joe's help, I had purposely put on sexy underwear expecting to be undressing at some point in the day. Not exactly like this. We chose a very sexy little black dress. A bit short but beautifully cut and fitted like a glove.

Joe drove me home, we did not get any further than the lounge. He held me close. "You are beautiful," he whispered, holding my bum and pulling me into him. "We are going for a meal shortly and you are going to be dressed so beautifully." He started unfastening my dress.

He kissed my neck and nibbled my ear, he was attentive not to mess my hair and makeup. Carefully removing my dress he kissed down my body, licked along the edges of my bra. Why I find that such a turn on I don't know, perhaps he does. He got on his knees and licked my belly button prior to reaching the top of my very brief knickers. His tongue traced the top before running it under the waistband and almost to the top of my slit.

He eased his thumbs into the side of my knickers and oh so slowly lowered them. His tongue follows the waistband, over and into my pussy. It sent shivers through my whole body, but all too soon his tongue moved down the inside of my thigh.

He removed my knickers and my shoes. I'm standing in the centre of the lounge naked except for a bra. He soon altered that, standing behind me, he unclipped it and smoothing his hands around me he pushed it off and held my boobs. He kissed my neck again. I could feel his erection against my bum.

He moved away momentarily and returned with a suspender belt, unlike anything I have seen before it was made of pearls. Three rows, the top one fairly tight around my waist, the other two draped over my hips. A short string of pearls hung from the centre clasp to just above my pussy. other's hung down with suspender catches on the end.

It was the sexiest thing I have ever worn, I was becoming embarrassingly wet, well not embarrassingly perhaps anticipatoringly, is that a word? wet. I felt like I should be doing a sexy dance, no, he made me sit on a dining chair. He had a pair of very sheer black stockings.

He rolled one, had me raise a leg and put it on my foot and using it to caress my foot, leg and thigh. He repeated with the other leg, oh fuck I feel like I'm drooling and not from my mouth. The stockings were non-stretch but fitted perfectly. They had seams and that old fashioned fancywork at the heel.

He fastened the suspenders to the stockings. I know he has a thing about stockings, I think I have too. I was told to sit down again and he produced a thong, made of black pearls. The waistband was elastic and the rest, the bit that covered the pussy was three strands of pearls.

He pushed the 'knickers' up my legs, when they were over my knees he had me stand up. Easing them up my thighs until the crotch (for want of a better word) reached my pussy. There were three strands, he put one on each side of my pussy lips and the third right through the centre.

He adjusted the waistband so that it was under the pearls of the suspender belt. He then pulled it up, the centre one sliding inside my pussy and against my clit. The outer ones pushed my lips in, oh fuck.

Next he produced a bra, pearls forming a flower over each boob, not really hiding anything. The cups were joined by pearls and the shoulder straps were pearls. He obviously liked what I had worn on his birthday. I stepped into my new dress and all that remained was shoes, I dread to think what he had got for me.

He went into the bedroom and instead of shoes he brought an oblong box with a jeweller's name on it. He presented it to me. "Happy birthday," he said. I opened the box and found a four row pearl choker. These I am sure are real pearls.

He took them out of the box. "If you wear this collar for the rest of the day you will have to do whatever I tell you."

Oh fuck! I trust him, honestly I do but 'whatever I tell you' is a big commitment. I lifted my hair, turned my back and said: "Yes sir." He fastened the pearls around my neck.

I looked in the full length mirror and honestly believed for the first time that I am beautiful. The little black dress that clung to my body, the pearl choker/collar, my makeup and the part of me I loved most my mass of hair, for once tamed by the very expensive hairdresser.

I was presented with a pair of red pointed toe shoes with comparatively sensible heels only 3 or 4 inches high. Turning I saw that my bum looked fantastic, the stance in heels somehow tightened it.

With a slight smack on my bum he said: "Come on babe time to go." He slipped a coat round my shoulder followed by his arm round my shoulder he ushered me out to the waiting taxi.

We arrived at a very posh restaurant where I was treated like a princess. We were seated in a private alcove, I was given a beautiful rose and there were candles on the table. Seven small delicious courses and champagne, enough to be pleasantly full.

Wow, this is the best birthday ever; I half expected something embarrassing to happen in the restaurant, however everything went smoothly. We held hands in the taxi home.

It was early evening as we entered our lounge, I turned and kissed Joe, oh how I love him and I showed it in my kiss. He had one hand in my hair and the other on my bum. He pulled me into him, his erection pressing against me, I wanted it in me not pressing against me.

He pulled back, smiling he wiped his thumb over my mouth, I sucked on it. He laughed and pulled it out of my mouth, moving behind me he parted my hair and pulled the dress zip down, kissing each newly exposed part. Shivers down my spine, lightning sparking between my pussy and nipples. The pearls between my lips were dripping with my pussy goo.

The dress was hanging on my hips when a pair of hands snaked round and held my pearl covered boobs. My nipples were fighting to get through any available gap. Fortunately the bra was designed to have a nipple escape gap.

Joe pinched each nipple playfully, more sparks flying, my mouth was dry, all fluids going south. "Drink," I croaked.

"Please sir?" he asked.

"Drink, please sir," I tittered.

"Of course my love, remiss of me."

Removing my dress and carefully hanging it up, he took a drink of champagne, not his favourite, being a real ale drinker. He kissed me, pumping the champagne into my mouth. Water would have been better, I didn't complain.

Joe or should I call him sir picked up the line of pearls that hung from my suspender belt and led me into the bedroom. I was scared, excited and so, so randy. I looked in the mirror on my way and my £70 hairdo and my impeccable makeup were destroyed. My lipstick had been smudged over my face.

I looked like a wanton whore who wanted to be fucked, I felt like a wanton whore and I so much wanted to be fucked. And I wanted him to be my boss, my owner, my love. I was standing by the foot of the bed, he kissed me so passionately before he held the waist of my pearl 'knickers' and pulled them up. This caused the two strings to squash my outer pussy lips. The string up the centre bounced over my clit.

I was near to climax, I just needed him to put it in and I would be there. Of course he didn't. "Lay on the bed and put your legs over your head," he ordered. This is it, I'm going to be fucked for my birthday. What a sweet revenge that would be, having me worried all this time and him being so good.

He spread my legs, he had removed his jacket earlier but remained wearing his shirt and tie (as well as his trousers.) He attacked my pussy with his mouth. I'm not sure what happened. Somehow he broke the centre run of pearls. He must have taken the pearls in his mouth because some ended up in my pussy.

His tongue moved down from my pussy across that space between bumhole and pussy until he was licking around and then in my bumhole. Oh hell he put his tongue in my bum! His tongue hit my clit, he is fantastic at cunnilingus, I climaxed immediately, the pearls moving about inside as he fingered me. When I was back in this universe he showed me a small vibrator.

I was looking between my legs which I had pulled in so they were on each side of my boobs. I could see him putting a condom on the vibrator, the one I had put up his bum. Why the condom, he knows I'm on the pill. Why the fuck put a condom on a vibrator?

He put the vibrator in my pussy, he was smiling at me, he removed the vibrator and slowly pushed it into my bum, Wow it was strange, I could feel the reverberation in my pussy through the thin pussy walls. I like it. To make things even better he fucked me.

I find it hard to describe my feelings, to describe what I was feeling down there. He stopped,and pulled the vibrator out, threw the condom on the floor and put it in my pussy.

Holding his cock he pointed it at my bumhole. Oh fuck this is it. Do I want it? Will it hurt? I was getting good vibrations already, did I need more? I smiled and nodded at him. 'do whatever I tell you,' I promised and I knew this was a possibility when I made the promise.

One thing for sure both his cock and my bumhole were well lubricated with my copious juices. I tried to relax as he slowly pushed his cock into my virgin hole. Relax, relax, relax, I repeated to myself over and over. Shit the head was in. It hurt. I whimpered but smiled in encouragement.

Further in with each thrust until his balls were hitting me. The sensation was different and weirdly wonderful. His action changed, he held it in and I could feel his cum enter my bum. I climaxed with a strident scream.

He collapsed on top of me and I lowered my legs. His cock slipped out of my bum and his spunk followed it. What a wonderful twenty-first birthday, I am floating in heaven.

I started giggling. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Do you realise we have just had the best sex ever and the only clothes we took off are my dress and your jacket," I snickered.

"Before we go any further I would like to watch you undress," he said. He deserved that.

"Oh yes sir," I eased myself from under him and standing at the end of the bed I removed the bra. Shaking my boobs I sat down. There was no need to remove my knickers as they didn't cover anything, in fact they kind of framed my pussy.

I felt so good, this perfect day was continuing with me turning him on again. I started unfastening my stockings, the thing guaranteed to get the blood rushing to his cock.

"Joe, you know tomorrow when we have the family party for my birthday at the Star Hotel, can I wear the same clothes?" I asked. I didn't need his permission but I so much wanted his approval.

"Including the damaged knickers which don't cover anything?"

"Yes."

"Including the collar?"

He called it a collar, shivers all over me and my pussy was leaking again.

"Oh yes....................................... Sir."