Birthday Gift?

Story Info
Tied up for my birthday surprise.
2.5k words
4.18
8.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel I had to put this in BDSM although it is more a story of a present and reward using Bondage with little DSM.

Here I am spread eagled on the bed wrists and ankles tied to the bed posts. This is my birthday present. Jules, my partner of two years, has promised me a special present. I allowed her to tie me here because I trust her implicitly and If she said It was a special present it will be, I'm sure.

I am naked and have been here for quite a while, there is no clock in the room so I don't know how long. When she had tied me up she kissed my cock, lifting it until I was good and hard. I should perhaps try and tell you what she is like or to be more accurate what she looks like.

When you first see here the immediate thing is the mass of thick brown wavy hair. The bathroom is full of hair products, none of them dye, the differing shades ranging from auburn to burnt umber are the natural colours. It hangs below her shoulders and if pulled straight would reach her waist.

Her eyes are dark brown, large and framed by false eyelashes. She had more than usual blue eye shadow. High cheekbones, a button nose and an over large mouth with red lipstick on full lips. She has a smile that lights up her eyes.

She is slim and currently clothed, wearing a silky figure hugging dress with a zip right down the front, neck to hem. God she is so sexy. Music started playing, True Love Ways by Buddy Holly, one of my favourites and one of the sexiest songs. Loved by my parents and grandparents.

Jules started dancing, if dancing is the word, her sinuous moves as she gyrated were sensuous and provocative. She slowly lifted the hem of her dress exposing more and more of her long sexy legs which felt as though they finished under her armpits. Gradually the tops of her stockings and then the crotch of her knickers came into view, a quick glimpse and gone as she let the hem drop.

Dancing to a new tune, Wicked Game by Chris Isaak, she slowly pulled the zip down. Her tits were uncovered, she wasn't wearing a bra. I can only eulogise about those beautiful tits, not large, she wears a B cup bra when she wears one. They are glorious, small areolas and nipples that grow to half an inch. I strained on my ropes wanting to get my lips around those nipples.

If this was my fucking present I was not impressed, a nice shag would do the job. The zip came down to show the top of her sexy knickers. I was straining at the metaphorical leash, my cock was the herald of the charge.

The zip reached the hem and the dress parted and she allowed it to fall. She stood still for several seconds, very slim. You could almost make out her six pack, not that she was muscular, she was supple and silky.

While sitting in the dressing table chair she nonchalantly started to unclip her stockings from the suspenders. She crossed her leg and started to roll a stocking down. So fucking sexy, my cock was most appreciative and showed it. Jules knows me so well. She threw the stocking over my face.

The other stocking came off and was dragged lazily over her foot. She came to the bed, knelt across me, the crotch of her knickers rubbing up and down my cock. Her cunt lips seemed to grip my cock. She leant forward and kissed me, her cunt leaving my cock alone.

Standing she wrapped the stocking around my cock and patted it. "Good boy," she said to it and with a very sexy walk left the room.

What the fuck! Happy fucking birthday! She can't leave me like this! She fucking can.

I first saw Jules at a club, she was with a group of girls at a hen party. She danced with them but was not approached by any men. I think she is too attractive which puts us men off. She is out of my league but what the hell, with nothing to lose, I asked her to dance. She agreed and we danced for quite a time.

The clincher was Wicked Game by Chris Isaak, she put her arms round my neck and kissed me. With my hands on her waist I pulled her in. She smelt so good, felt so good and tasted so good. I lowered my hands to her arse conscious of my erection pressing into her. She must have liked it as she continued dancing and accepted a lift home.

The lift included the inebriated future bride and two others, Jules sat in the front with me. We dropped the bride and her two friends at her house, before she got out she invited me to the evening reception. I took Jules to her house, actually her parent's house. I kissed her goodnight and she gave me details of and reinforced my invitation.

The next time I saw Jules was at the reception where the bride did not really remember me but Jules introduced me as her boyfriend. We moved in together over a year ago and plan to get married.

Mind you if I'm stuck here much longer...

I'm lying here with my rapidly shrinking stocking encased cock waiting. I'm not good at waiting, I have a low boredom threshold and was getting pissed off although listening to the porn from Literotica that she had put on to keep me amused.

Jules came in, what a beautiful sight, she was all in pink, although that was the second thing I noticed. Her thick magnificent hair, usually exquisitely coiffured, was a mess. Not so much dragged through a hedge backwards as having spent several hours of wild sex.

As I said all in pink, she must have seen the Barbie film. Her makeup was way over the top, lots of pink eye shadow and luminous shocking pink lips. She was carrying an open champagne bottle and a glass of pink champagne.

"I would give you some but the way your cock is pointing if you need to pee you'll be soaking yourself, especially as you are going to be here for a few more hours," she generously said. She was not wrong my cock had sprung to attention again.

A pink baby doll nightie, net with lots of ruffles which came down to the tops of her thighs. Ridiculously high platform shoes, obviously pink, the soles must have been two inches high so the heels six or seven. Around her neck hung pink stockings.

On her hands and knees on the bed she took a drink and kissed me, the champagne probed my dry mouth along with her tongue. Oh god I love this woman. She sits up so she is sitting on my erection, she is looking at me in such a wanton way. As though she wants to be fucked as well as looking like she has been fucked. If she doesn't get off my cock soon she won't be fucked in a hurry.

She pulled the ribbon at her neck and the baby doll fell open. I have never seen anything like what she was wearing. The bra was pink, can I describe it? The bit that covered her nipples was pink mesh with bows on top of each tit. The part round her chest was ruffled, by the side of the nipple covering a bit was a string of pink pearls.

That was not the most interesting part, her what I will laughingly call knickers were basically pink pearls which went around her waist but mainly between her legs and bisected her pussy. For fuck sake I almost came.

The incongruous part of her outfit was the pair of pink stockings hanging around her neck. She shrugged the baby doll off so it dropped over my cock and got off the bed. She sat on the chair again, put the suspender belt around her waist and began putting the stockings on.

She was sitting facing me, lifting her left leg and pointing her toe at me. She put a stocking over her foot and began pulling it up. Her pussy was winking at me as it gripped the pearls. She knows my weaknesses, it's a good job I'm tied down otherwise her plans would be blown away.

The other leg came up and the stocking put on slowly pulled up, she started attaching them to the suspenders. Oh fuck what is she doing to me? She put the ridiculous shoes back on and walked around the room. How can I be so turned on? She's hardly touched me. Please come and fuck me, please.

"Fuck me please," I begged. She smiled, poured herself another drink and continued her sexy walk around the room totally ignoring me. It was beginning to get dark and Jules began lighting a load of candles scattered round the room.

She was ignoring me but smiling. I can't stand this much more. She took pity on me, she picked up the bottle and poured champagne in my belly button. It was ice cold and splashed on my knob end. Her tongue followed the champagne. Lick my knob end I beseeched silently, she ignored me.

Her tongue manoeuvred its way up to my nipples. Wrong way I felt like screaming, down, down pleeeeeeeeease. No she moved up and kissed me, the pearls pressing on my chest. The pussy pearls were rubbing against my cock.

Putting her hands on my shoulders she lifted herself up, looking down at me she laughed. "Would you like me to fuck you?" she asked me innocently. How I would have loved to have said no, just to piss her off.

"Yes fuck me," I yelled.

By pulling the pearls to one side she squatted on my cock which slipped into her luxuriously wet pussy. Up and down five times and I came. So embarrassing.

"Oh dear, that's disappointing," she said. "I was hoping for a good shag. I'll have to go and finish off for myself." She got off me and sat on the chair. Spreading her legs over the arms and looking directly at me she began playing with her pussy. Oh shit this is terrible, on my birthday too. "O look little Willie seems to be looking up again perhaps a decent shag is possible."

I tore my eyes away from her pussy and looked down, yes, on the way up. Jules left her pussy alone, pulled the fabric that covered her nipples aside, stood up and grabbed my cock. Her mouth was around my cock and her hand held my scrotum, squeezing it so that my balls could not retract.

She swapped between sucking my cock and licking my balls. "I want to fuck you," I said.

"All in good time," she laughed while continuing her ministration. I was not going to fuck her at this rate.

"I want to fuck you to please you."

"Oh you will, don't worry," she worryingly said. Her leg came over and her pearl laden pussy was in my face. The smell was so good, the pussy so wet and tasty. My tongue alternating on each side of the pearls. If I had my hands free I would move the pearls and get stuck in. As it was, I managed to get my tongue on her clit.

I was determined to make her cum before I did. As soon as I made that decision she moved her pussy away. I came again, over her face. She got up and sat in the chair, pouring herself another drink and she smiled at me.

She cleaned my juice off her face with a finger and wiped it on my stomach. With a disdainful look she did her sexy walk out with both the bottle and glass. Shit I failed again.

I lay there in this romantic room with candlelight and lovely smells on my birthday feeling a failure. I was quite tired with the after sex tiredness. I was dozing off while some time later Jules came back in.

This time held in place by the pearls was a vibrator in her pussy. She loosened the ropes on my ankles so I had some more movement. She crawled between my legs, pushed my legs up and started licking my balls. He sucked each one into his mouth individually.

I was loving it but I feel so bad I want to make her cum. Woah her tongue has gone down to my arse, she is licking my arsehole. She doesn't have to do that, is that my birthday present? Wow.

Shit! Wrong word! But she has put a finger in my arse. My cock's in her mouth. She's removed her finger and put something else in. Fuck it's the vibrator. That's why she had it in her pussy.

She is on me, fucking me, she's pulled the pearls aside with so much force she broke the cord and they scattered. What a pity I was hoping she would wear it when we went out somewhere posh. She was bouncing on me, her tits were also bouncing in time, the vibrator was vibrating in my arse and I was in ecstasy.

I have never had anything stuck up my arse before, let alone a vibrator, I'm not sure how I felt about it. But who cares when you are being fucked by the most beautiful girl with the most beautiful bouncy tits and the most beautifully tight pussy?

Her mass of wild hair swirling about, her big brown eyes looking into mine and her wide red lipped mouth smiling at me. I love her so much, not just when we are fucking, although perhaps more when we are fucking.

I was bringing my hips up to match her downward stroke. "Yes, yes, yes, oh god!" she screamed. Yes, yes, I thought, seconds before I climaxed for the third time.

She fell on top of me, her tits and pearls digging into my chest. We kissed oh how we kissed. I wanted to hold her, to have some control, to pull her to me to have her.

She pulled back, her makeup was a mess, her hair did look as though she had just been fucked in fact she looked as though she'd just been fucked. I have never seen her look so beautiful. She kissed me on the forehead and dismounted, that's the correct expression for a cowgirl.

She untied one of my wrists, got down on her hands and knees and with an arched back and her arse up she swayed her way out. My semen oozed out of her pussy and onto the stocking tops. She so knows what turns me on.

As a follow up I can either tell the story from Jule's point of view or maybe Jule's can describe her birthday the following month.

Let me know which you would prefer, if any.