Birthday Girl

Story Info
Chris and his mates give wife Ella a birthday to remember.
9.3k words
3.76
18.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fewella
fewella
97 Followers

Birthday Girl by Fewella

Ella was buzzing with excitement, literally. She could feel her skin tingling and it felt so sensitive to the water cascading over her body from the shower. It was a very special night tonight and Ella was taking extra care in the shower.

She normally used a ladies' electric shaver to remove unwanted body hair from under her arms, her legs and pussy. It wasn't 100 percent effective but it was quick and easy, and no little nicks. But tonight she was wet shaving. She had started with her pussy. She wanted to use the fresh blade to ensure a close finish. She took her time, being careful with the crease where legs joined her body, squatting so that she could get rid of any little hairs on her pussy lips, she even made sure to go up the crack of her arse. She didn't want any hair or stubble anywhere.

Next were her legs, full leg, she didn't stop just above the knee like she normally would. And then finally under her arms. She then exfoliated everywhere, to make her skin smooth. When she stepped out of the shower she rubbed baby oil all over her still wet skin before drying with the big, warm, fluffy towel waiting for her on the rail.

Ella stood naked in front of the mirror on her wardrobe door. She was of average height, long blonde hair and blue eyes. She could easily be described as plump. She liked to think of herself as curvy. And after years of comparing herself to the supermodels in magazines and online, she now appreciated her curves.

She had also noticed the appreciative looks she got from men and some women too. She had shapely legs that touched at the top, no thigh gap here. Anyway, she had seen something online about that being falsified with two hotdog sausages. Her hips were full, like her arse, her stomach was slightly rounded and soft, and her tits were on the larger side. All in all she was happy.

But what should she wear? She didn't want to seem too obvious, even though everyone attending tonight knew exactly what was going to happen. She decided on a sexy little black dress. It was fitted with long sleeves and stopped just a couple of inches above her knee. But underneath the dress, she was going with slutty.

She had on a black lace teddy or bodysuit, in case you weren't sure what a teddy was. But what made the teddy slutty was the cut outs. The crotch area was completely missing, giving access to both of her holes and there were no cups in the chest area, meaning her tits were exposed. She finished the look off with a pair of fishnet stockings with a garter and suspenders.

With her dress on no one would have any idea what she was wearing underneath. She wore minimum make-up, it would only get ruined anyway, and her hair in a high ponytail. Happy with the overall result, she put on her heels and went downstairs.

As she entered the sitting room there was a long, loud wolf whistle. Ella giggled and slowly turned around.

"Do you like?" she asked, doing a little shimmy.

Because there were no cups in her bodysuit her tits jiggled around as she shimmed. Which if she were being honest, was exactly what she was hoping they would do.

"Oh, yes baby. I like. I like it a lot."

Ella grinned and put some extra sway in her hips as she walked towards her husband. She could tell, not only by the feeling, but by the way his eyes never left her tits, that they were bouncing. Everyone would assume she wasn't wearing a bra. And that suited Ella just fine, She wanted all eyes on her.

Chris groaned as his wife strutted towards him. Her dress hugged every curve and those tits?! Oh my god! He just wanted to bury his face in them.

"Why won't you let me fuck you now, before we go out?"

"You know why, Chris. I'm hoping to get my pussy eaten at least once tonight and it's not fair on the other fellas if I'm full of your cum."

Chris pouted, "Well, you could at least give me a blow job. You know, just to take the edge off."

Ella licked her lips, she didn't think this would take long, not judging by the huge bulge in Chris's trousers.

"Ok, but no touching," she said, "If you start touching we'll never leave the house and you promised me. It's MY birthday after all, not yours."

Ella knelt between Chris's legs, ran her hands up his thighs and cupped his cock through his trousers. Chris gave a moan and thrust his cock into her hand.

"Hurry, Ella, You have no idea how turned on I am at the moment."

Ella wasted no time in undoing Chris's black trousers and pulling them down. He was going commando beneath his trousers, so his cock sprung out making her giggle.

Mindful of the time, Ella gripped his hard cock in her hand, before lowering her head and sucking him deep into her mouth.

"Oh god, yes, baby. Just like that."

Chris grinned as he caught Ella's reflection in the TV in front of him. He couldn't see everything but he could see enough to know that she was wearing stockings. This wasn't going to take long at all, he already felt like he was going to explode. Chris didn't need to be teased, he just needed to cum.

"Get ready, baby. I'm going to fuck your mouth."

He felt a vibration down his cock as Ella acknowledged his words. He slipped a little further down on the settee, threaded his fingers through Ella's hair and pushed her head down.

Hi cock slid into Ella's throat and he felt the muscles squeeze him as she swallowed. He slowly guided her head up as she sucked on him. She was like a goddamn vacuum cleaner. He pushed her head down again and held her head there. He waited for the squeeze of her hands on his thighs to signal when it was time to let her up.

Ella fought the gag reflex as long as possible before letting Chris know to stop holding her head down. She sucked him all the way back up to the crown of his cock, swirled her tongue around that sensitive little ridge before giving it quick, hard little sucks.

She loved giving head. Loved the power she felt as Chris lost control at her hands. Or mouth, to be more accurate. Chris's grip tightened in her hair as he pushed her further down on his cock. But this time he didn't enter her throat. He started pumping his hips, lifting himself up and down on the settee. Fucking her mouth.

Ella felt tingling in her clit, her back was arching and she squeezed her thighs together. Having her mouth fucked drove her crazy. Chris was almost holding her head in place as he pistoned in and out. She could taste his pre-cum on her tongue. He was almost there.

Chris's hands clenched pulling on Ella's hair, it was almost painful, but in reality it just added to the sensations. With a roar, Chris bucked deep into Ella's mouth. He held her head in place whilst he made quick jerking motions as he rode out his orgasm.

Chris's cock pushed almost violently into Ella's throat, she heard him shout and felt his balls tighten up under her chin. She swallowed and moaned around his cock. As she milked his cock with her throat muscles and swallowed his cum, she thrust one of her hands between her legs. Thanks to the crotchless bodysuit she was able to start rubbing her clit immediately.

A couple of rubs was all it took. It was all so quick that Chris's cock was still in her mouth. Her own orgasm caused her to clamp down on his retreating cock, sucking and groaning around it. She felt another little spurt of cum hit her tongue. Hmm, she couldn't get enough of him.

Ella slowly sat up and looked at Chris and licked her lips. "Thank you, baby. I enjoyed that."

Chris laughed, "No need to thank me, hun. And don't think I didn't notice that you had an orgasm too. You are such a slut sometimes," Chris teased her.

"I know. But you love me even more because of it."

Ella ran into the bathroom to dry in between her legs and reapply her lip gloss. She grabbed her coat and handbag before returning to the sitting room.

"Come on, let's go. I can't wait to get my birthday present."

Ella and Chris had been together since they were fifteen years old, childhood sweethearts. They were both in the same class at school and had hung out in the same group. They were each other's firsts for everything. First boyfriend/girlfriend, first kiss, first sexual partners. Everything!

Now over the years they had had many ups and downs, like any other couple, and after a very difficult couple of years in their marriage they had come to an agreement. Neither of them was what you would call a jealous person and they both loved sex. But sometimes they needed to spice things up a bit. So, they decided that once a year, on their birthdays (and any other time they deemed it a special occasion), they would go a bit wild and have some fun. It was all discussed beforehand and agreed on what could and could not happen.

Chris for example had been to Vegas with his mates for his 30th and had had various long weekends away over the years, where he was able to do what or who he wanted. Ella wanted to go to a swingers club for her 30th, so they both went. Various birthday threesomes too. And for Chris's birthday two months ago they went to a strip club. They had both had lap dances, in fact Chris had a few lap dances, and then Ella paid for him to have a private dance in the back with two dancers. He told Ella that he had fucked one of them and had a blow job from the other.

But tonight was going to be the ultimate fantasy for Ella. It was her 40th after all.

Chris pushed open the door to the bar and with one hand on Ella's arse, he ushered her in. As soon as they entered a chorus of 'Happy Birthday To You' was sung by the group of men sitting at a table inside the busy bar.

Ella blushed and laughed and hugged each of the men in turn as they kissed her on the cheek and wished her a happy birthday. Chris received the usual one armed side hug with a pat on the back from his friends.

The four men were Chris's best friends, all of them currently single except for one, although he was in the middle of a divorce. As they were Chris's best friends and he and Ella had been together since they were 15, she considered them her closest friends too.

It was arranged that they would all meet for an agreed upon 2 drinks each, Chris didn't want anybody to be drunk, before going back to Chris and Ella's for Ella's birthday treat. As Chris went up to the bar to order the first round, Ella sat down at the table, Rick and Dave sat either side of her and Johnny and Mike took two of the other available chairs.

"40 today, eh Ells! But still as sexy as ever." Rick said as he squeezed her knee and then left his hand sitting on leg.

"You look great, Ella. If only you weren't married to that prick!" Dave teased as he put his arm around the back of Ella's chair. Ella giggled, enjoying all the attention.

"Yeah, you look great, Ella. Real fucking sexy, I can't wait to fuck your arse again!"

The entire table went silent and looked at Johnny.

"Drinks are here. What did I miss? Why is no one talking?" Chris said as he lowered the tray of drinks onto the table.

"Fucked if I know," answered Johnny, "I only said how sexy Ella was looking tonight. Oh, and that I couldn't wait to fuck her arse again."

"You twat!" responded Chris as he thumped Johnny on the shoulder, "Drink your pint and shut up."

Chris handed around the drinks and everyone relaxed and started chatting again.

Now it's not as if the fellas didn't know that Johnny had been involved in more than one threesome with Ella and Chris, it was just something that wasn't discussed freely in the bar. Nor was it a secret that he was an arse man. In fact he was the one that popped Ella's anal cherry, so to speak. Chris was worried about hurting her, that he wouldn't be able to control himself once he started sliding in. So Johnny was given that honour, after all it was his hole of preference.

Chris and Johnny had shared a room together at uni and Chris had very quickly discovered that Johnny was bisexual. Johnny was a lover. Didn't matter to him if the person he loved was male or female. He just loved being in love and as much sex as he could get. Chris and Johnny had shared a couple of intimate moments too over the years, not that Chris would consider himself as bisexual, more like in the moment stuff. But those stories are for another day.

Ella sipped on her second vodka and orange, she had drunk the first one quite quickly, feeling nervous and excited about what was going to happen later, and it had gone straight to her head. So now she just wanted to take her time and relax with this one.

Mike was chatting to Ella about his divorce and she was surprised by how happy he seemed about it all.

"It's been coming for years, Ella. I don't know why I waited for so long. It's not like we have kids to think about. Plus, you have no idea how excited I was when Chris asked me to join you all tonight. I have to admit to being really jealous of the stories I've heard."

"I'm really excited too. I'm looking forward to seeing...."

"Ella, baby? Are you about ready to make a move?" Chris interrupted. He leant across the table and lowered his voice, "I don't know about these other fellas, but my cock is being strangled in these trousers, I need to get them off."

Ella lifted her class and drank what was left in two big gulps, standing she said, "I'm ready. I was just waiting for you lot to finish your drinks."

Ella walked home arm in arm with Chris, whilst the others walked a few steps behind them, chatting and laughing.

"Remember, you are in charge here, Ella. What you say goes. Don't feel pressured into anything. I know this is your fantasy but the reality might be different from the fantasy. You've five horny guys here."

"I know, thank you for reassuring me. I also need to know that you are ok with this too. Like you said, five men in total and only little old me."

"You know I love see you being fucked. Just as much as it turns you on to see me with another woman. Hell, you even like it when Johnny gives me a blow job, he's the only one who can rival you in that department," Chris laughed, "We've always kept our 'sex life' seperate from our private married life. And that's not going to change tonight. These are our best friends and I trust them."

When they arrived back home Ella was a little unsure how to proceed. Their previous threesomes had happened after parties or nights out. So there was more alcohol involved and less inhibitions.

Sensing Ella's unease, Chris decided to take control. He put some music on, a romantic ballad and went up to Ella and took her in his arms. He twirled her around making her laugh, He continued twirling and tipping her back, placing kisses on her neck, which also made her giggle.

She was now feeling more relaxed and less focused on the other four men in the room.

The song changed on Chris's playlist. The next song had a more sexual vibe to it. Chris pulled Ella around so that her back was against his chest. With his hands on her hips he grinded into her, knees slightly bent, pushing his growing erection into her arse. Ella swayed to the music, pushing back against Chris. She closed her eyes and put her arms around his neck. She tilted her head to one side and rested it on Chris's shoulder. He bent down and kissed her neck, licking and nibbling up and down.

Lost in the music, Ella jumped when she felt someone press up against her front. She opened her eyes. Of course! Johnny. Who else? He was definitely the most forward of the group.

"Hey, Ella!" he said, "Couldn't resist you any longer."

He pulled her into his arms and out of Chris's. Chris took the opportunity to go and make some drinks in the kitchen. He knew what everyone liked and he wanted to step away for a minute to let things get going.

Johnny gripped the back of Ella's head and pulled her in for a kiss. His tongue immediately demanded entry. Johnny was not a gentle lover. He was aggressive, he knew what he wanted and he took it. But Ella knew just one word from her and he would back off. He didn't take what wasn't willingly given.

Their tongues swirled around and Ella could taste the slight hops taste from the beer Johnny had been drinking. Johnny's free hand cupped Ella's left tit. He squeezed it, feeling the nipple harden beneath his palm.

Chris walked back into the sitting room to find Johnny dry humping his wife while the others looked on. Mouths gaping in amazement. They had never participated in their games before, for one reason or another. Usually because they were in relationships. This was the first time in a long time that all of them had been free and available to play.

Chris put the drinks down on the coffee table. "Ella, baby? Why don't you give Mike a little lap dance?" suggested Chris. If he didn't remind Johnny, and Ella, that the others were here and weren't used to this type of thing, they wouldn't get a look in.

"Sure, hun." Ella agreed as she prised herself away from Johnny. She brushed her lips over her husband as she walked past and he slapped her on the arse.

Mike was sitting in the armchair watching as Ella walked towards him. She stood in front of him and swayed to the music, raising her arms in the air and then lowering them to run her hands over her body. She turned so her back was facing him and repeated the moves. Turning to face him again she put her arms on the armrests and bent her knees to lower herself into a squatting position. She straightened her legs as she stood back up, causing the other men watching to call out.

Ella knew the men could see her stockings and also her exposed bum cheeks, as the bodysuit was completely open at the crotch. She smiled and turned around. Opening her legs wider, she bent down and touched the floor with the tips of her fingers.

"Fucking hell, Ella!"

Ella laughed. With her pegs parted she knew Mike could see her pussy. Wanting to get the party really started, Ella stood up and walked over to the dining room table. And although it wasn't a very sexy move, she pulled her dress up and over her head. The cheers from the men were deafening as her cupless tits fell out from the material. She threw her dress onto the table and strutted back over to Mike, tits bouncing as she went.

She pushed Mike's knees together and straddled his legs. Resting her knees either side of Mike, she took her tits in her hands and rubbed them over his startled face. After a few seconds he brought his hands up and roughly took hold of her tits. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked hard, causing her to cry out, he flicked his tongue gently to soothe the little pain he had caused.

Ella held Mike's head to her chest as he licked, sucked and gently bit down on her tits and nipples. She could feel the moisture between her legs increasing and started grinding on his jeans clad thighs. She didn't care if she left a wet spot. She was horny and needed to come.

With a little encouragement from Chris, Rick got up and made his way over to Ella and Mike. "If you stand up, Ella, I could help you out with that itch you've got there," he whispered into her ear.

Ella stood up and with legs wide, she bent over at the waist. Now Rick had a good eyefull. He could see her naked wet pussy. Glistening with her natural juices. He stood slightly to the side of Ella and with both hands he pulled on either side of her cheeks. Now fully open and exposing both of her holes, Rick called out to the others.

"Shit, fellas! Would you look at this!"

Another gush of fluid pooled in her pussy opening, knowing that she was completely exposed to all of those men at once.

Rick knelt behind Ella and once again gripping her arse cheeks, he ran his tongue up from her clit to her little puckered hole. Ella moaned. Rick took a moment to admire his view. Ella's pussy was a very light pink in colour and very neat. Her pussy lips were small and so was her clit. He pushed his nose into her opening and inhaled, her fragrance made his cock twitch.

fewella
fewella
97 Followers