Birthday Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Ella could actually make a coherent thought it probably would have been something along the lines of thinking she had died and gone to heaven. Her whole body was a quivering mess of ecstasy. The men fucking her had somehow synced to the perfect rhythm. This was her absolute ultimate fantasy. She'd had both holes fucked before by Chris and Johnny, she'd sucked one of them off whilst the other fucked her, and they had both wanked on her tits. But this? This was on a whole other level! She never thought she'd get to experience all of her favourite things at once.

Chris and Johnny were pounding into her at a brutal pace. Chris scanned his wife's face looking for any signs of distress or discomfort. Admittedly it was a little hard to tell seeing as her face was being fucked by Rick, but he could see her hands gripping on to Rick and Mike, keeping them close to her. He stared down at his own hands, overlapping with Johnny's hands and fingers as they both gripped her hips.

Ella was having an out of body experience. There were no thoughts, only feelings. Feelings of intense pleasure that she was receiving and giving. It was pure bliss. The pressure on one of her tits suddenly increased as it was held tightly, followed by warm wetness across her chest. She felt more wetness being rubbed around her nipple as Dave smeared the head of his cock over it. And then he was gone, leaving his cum cooling on her tits and her nipples throbbing.

As though in silent communication, Rick and Chris both began fucking her as though in a frenzy. Perhaps the sight of Dave unloading himself across her chest had set them off, but she could tell they were both close to cumming. Johnny had almost stopped fucking her arse, allowing Chris to take control.

Excitement was bubbling up in Ella, she was ready to cum again. So ready, that she was barely able to breath. But then again that might have been because Rick was barely pulling himself from her throat as he raced towards his climax. Johnny's hands released the hold he had on her hips and cupped her tits. He began to pull and pluck her aching nipples causing her to cry out around Rick's cock with pain She almost reached down to stop him, when the pain suddenly bloomed out as heat across her entire chest. Her tits and nipples were tingling with intense pleasure, and incredibly, she actually wished Johnny would pinch them harder.

Her body was now shaking and when she felt Rick's arse cheeks tense under her hands as he began to cum, she exploded. Her entire body was on fire. It felt like every nerve in her body, from the tips of her toes to the top of her head, was alive and singing to her. She was vaguely aware, as she drifted on a sea of pleasure, of the hot salty cum pouring down her throat and the warmth in her pussy as Chris too found his release.

Her body went limp as her limbs flopped over Johnny's body laying underneath her. She felt the two cocks slip out of her mouth and pussy and shuddered. She didn't think she'd be able to move for a week. A trickle of warmth ran out from her pussy. She smiled as she saw Mike with the camera filming her cream pie.

Mike was as hard as he'd ever been. He could see inside of Ella's pussy and still see the spasms of what had to of been an epic orgasm judging by all the screaming and thrashing. As he continued recording a thick, white steam of liquid poured out of her, running down until it pooled on the thick cock still buried in her arse.

"Fuck!" he muttered, handing over the video camera to Chris standing next to him. "You take over, I'm gonna cum." He practically ran to the foot of the bed and shoved his aching cock in Ella's mouth.

Johnny kneaded Ella's tits, he had held off as long as possible and needed to cum. He felt something hot and sticky run down over his cock. His balls tensed up as he realised it had to be a mixture of Chris's cum and Ella's pussy juice. They had both cum so hard that Johnny had thought his cock might snap at the pressure. At the erotic feel of liquids on his cock Johnny was ready to blow.

Ella jumped as a cock was thrust into her mouth. It was Mike and he was going crazy ramming into her mouth. She focused on trying to breathe, because Mike really wasn't making it easy for her, he was out of control. She jolted back to her surroundings when she felt Johnny move below her. He held her up slightly by the hips as he fucked her arse. She felt a bit like a rag doll as her exhausted muscles and limbs refused to work.

Her mouth flooded with cum as Mike emptied himself into her mouth. He held her head to his groin, pushing his cock in as far as it would go as his legs shook. He staggered back bringing a sting of cum from the tip of his cock to Ella's mouth. It broke off and lay across her cheek. He took his thumb and rubbed the wetness into her cheek.

As Mike's cock left her mouth, Ella felt Johnny give several deep hard thrusts into her arse, before she felt a warmth deep inside of her as he relaxed beneath her.

Chris turned off the video camera after he had finished recording his best friend cum inside of his wife's arse. He watched as Johnny tenderly ran his hands over Ella's body, soothing her and whispering into her ear. He'd watched Johnny do this many times over the years and felt no jealousy, only love for his friend who loved both him and wife deeply.

"Ella, my love? I'm going to see the boys out and lock up downstairs." Chris kissed his wife on the forehead as she smiled and looked at him sleepily. "Are you coming, Johnny?"

Johnny slowly lifted Ella off of his cock and slid out from beneath her. "No. I'm gonna eat her pussy, if that's ok with you?" he replied, grinning at Chris. "I think she's got one more orgasm in her."

As everyone else left the room, kissing Ella and thanking her for a great time as they passed by, Johnny positioned himself between her legs. Her legs were floppy as he pushed them wide. Her arsehole had mostly closed, the muscle contracting after he'd pulled his cock out, and a fine line of his cum had trickled out and down the crack of her arse. Her pussy was a vibrant red and swollen. He inhaled smelling not only her scent but that of himself and Chris, their cum intermingling as it left her body.

He lowered his head and with his tongue made a gentle pass over her pussy. "Johnny, I don't think I can take anymore." Johnny looked up, "Just let me kiss you, sweetheart. This is all for you, I don't want anything in return." Johnny gently kissed her swollen pussy lips and dipped his tongue inside her opening, pushing his tongue in as far as it would go. With little flicking movements he scooped up as much of the juices as he could and let them coat his tongue. He could taste Ella and Chris. A delicious combination.

Ella sighed as Johnny softly kissed and licked her. It felt like he was soothing her ravaged pussy. He moved his attentions to her hard little clit and flicked it with his tongue. She felt a little spark of electricity shoot through her. 'Hmm,' she thought, 'Perhaps I could cum again.'

Johnny continued licking and sucking Ella's clit. He kept the pressure light, waiting for a signal from her that she was almost there. He alternated sticking his tongue inside her and curling it forward to gently fucking her with tongue, in and out, and then to flicking his tongue over her clit.

Ella was so relaxed. The things that Johnny was doing to her pussy was just what she needed after the energetic pounding it had taken. Neither Chris or Johnny were small men and they had the cocks to match. The tingling pleasure she was feeling was becoming more intense and her hips began to move. Subtly at first. She lowered her hand to Johnny's head and lightly gripped his hair. Whenever he did something particularly erotic, she ground her pussy against his mouth, increasing the pressure on his head with her hand.

Ella was close. Johnny could feel her responding. She was now grinding harder and harder into his face and her fingers were pulling on his hair. He fucking loved it! He just needed to push her over the edge now. He let go over her legs and reached up to cup her tits in his hands. His thumbs made circular movements over her hard nipples. Her breathing was getting harsher and harsher.

"Hmm, yes, Johnny! Just there! Ahh, suck me!"

He sucked on her little hard clit and pinched her nipples hard. Ella wailed as her orgasm tore through her. Her hand gripping Johnny's hair tight, and her thighs clamped around his head. As her orgasm started to lessen, her legs loosened their vice like grip on his head. He let go off her nipples and went back to drawing lazy circles on them with his thumbs. He stopped sucking her clit and and nuzzled it with his nose as his tongue lapped up another wave of juices that had poured from her pussy.

Johnny climbed up Ella's body. He gripped her chin in his hand and kissed her deeply. She moaned at the taste of herself on his tongue, she could even taste Chris's cum. And she sucked on his tongue to taste more.

Chris made his way back up the stairs, he had seen his friends out and had had a quick flick through the recording they had made of the night's activities. It was the best video they had made so far. Close up shots of Ella's bouncing tits. Cocks fucking her mouth, arse and pussy. Plenty of cum shots too. And the sight of his cum and Johnny's dribbling from her arse and pussy was the cherry on the cake. He couldn't wait to watch it properly with Ella.

Assuming that Johnny was going to crash at their place, Chris had locked up, but when we entered the spare bedroom neither Ella nor Johnny were there. He walked down the hall to his and Ella's bedroom. Ella was curled up in Johnny's arms on their bed. It looked like Johnny had carried her through and then they had both fallen asleep when he laid her down. He pulled the covers up over their naked bodies and crawled in behind Ella. Ella pushed her plump arse into his groin as he spooned up behind her.

"Happy birthday, Ella." he whispered as he kissed her gently on the head.