Birthday Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fewella
fewella
97 Followers

Mike undid his jeans and pulled them down past his thighs. He took the base of Ella's ponytail in one hand and his cock in the other. He pushed her head down and his cock slid into her open mouth.

Chris, Johnny and Dave sat sipping their drinks and watching the show in front of them. Rick kneeling behind Ella, slurping away at her pussy, while she sucked on Mike's cock like it was the tastiest treat she had ever had.

Ella's legs were beginning to shake. She had no idea that Rick would be so good at eating pussy. He left no hole, crevice, crease or protrusion unexplored. Her wet shaved pussy felt extra sensitive as he licked, sucked, nibbled and fucked her with his tongue. And he definitely wasn't shy or squeamish about her arsehole. His tongue ran up and down her slit, poking into her pussy before moving to probe her arse. She could feel his tongue working deeper and deeper into that sensitive channel and she could feel her muscles relaxing around his tongue. This was good because she knew she was going to have much more than a small tongue up there before too long. She could hardly wait.

With her mouth full of cock and a tongue in her arse, Ella orgasamed. Rick continued with slow circular licks of his tongue over Ella's clit whilst she rode out the last tremors of her orgasm. He sat back, keeping her open still with his large hands. Her pale pink pussy was now red from the extra blood flow caused by her arousal and orgasm

Mike could hardly believe his luck. After spending the last couple of years in a loveless, and sexless marriage, he was now free to indulge himself a little. And what better way than with the lovely Ella. He had always admired her womanly curves, her full hips and luscious tits. In fact he had no idea why he even married his skinny, flat chested wife. It certainly wasn't her sex appeal.

Mike's cocked slipped from Ella's mouth as she panted after her orgasm. And with Rick no longer eating her from behind she dropped down onto her knees. Mike eyed up her large ripe tits.

"Ella, sweetheart? You have the best tits I have ever seen. How about giving me a titty wank?"

Ella thought that was an excellent idea. It would give her jaw a bit of a rest before having another cock to suck on. She slipped the straps of her teddy down her shoulders. Whilst the teddy didn't have any cups, it did have material framing her breasts and she thought it might chafe either her breasts or Mike's cock. Neither sounded fun.

"Catch!"

Mike looked up just in time to see and catch the bottle of lube that Chris had thrown to him. He squirted a generous blob into his hand and coated his cock. It was a little bit cold as he rubbed the lube over himself, but he knew that would change in just a few short seconds.

Ella shuffled further between Mike's legs and pushed her breasts together. Mike, cock in hand, placed the tip under Ella's tits and slowly pushed into the warm, soft valley. Ella kept her tits pressed together as she lifted them up and down over Mike's sensitive cock.

Mike stared at the vision in front of him. Ella's tongue peeking out of her mouth as she concentrated on jacking him off. The head of his cock emerging from the deep valley of her tits before disappearing again. Before Mike could even think about slowing things down, thick ropes of cum shot out of his cock. The first, and most powerful, hit Ella on the mouth as she looked down. He watched her tongue dart out to lick her lips as more cum coated her tits and started to run down over her fingers.

A hand towel hit Mike in the face, as Ella gently and slowly continued to run her tits up and down his sensitive cock.

"Jesus, Mike! That must be a new record for the quickest titty wank ever." laughed Johnny.

"Fuck off!" Mike retorted as he watched with fascination as Ella wiped his cum from her chest, the cum that hit her mouth had already been licked away by her little pink tongue. "The last time Judy and I fucked was nearly two years ago. It's been me and my hand since then."

Mike helped Ella to her feet. "That's always been a fantasy of mine," he whispered in her ear, "And you have no idea how happy I am that it was you who made it happen."

"You are very welcome, Mike. I enjoyed every minute of it."

Ella slipped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him. Mike's tongue snaked into Ella's mouth, he could very faintly taste himself from when she had licked the first load of cum from her pouty lips. He gripped her arse with both hands pulling her closer to him, her big, warm tits pressing against his chest. He could feel her hard nipples as she groaned into his mouth and pushed herself into him.

"So lads, you remember what it is that Ella is expecting tonight?" Chris looked expectantly at his friends. Ella and Mike were still getting hot and heavy, but the night was wearing on and Chris was keen to move the action along.

"Dave, why don't you go and get my horny wife and bring her upstairs?"

"It would be my pleasure."

Dave strode across the room to where Mike and Ella were still grinding on each other.

"Excuse me, Mike." he said as he pulled Ella out of his arms before bending down and throwing Ella over his shoulder. Ella yelped in surprise. "Quiet, Wench." he said as he gave her arse a firm swat with his free hand.

Ella giggled as Dave carried her up the stairs, following Chris into the spare bedroom. This was the room that they used if they invited someone to join them. Not wanting to bring someone into their personal space. It was also a double bed and not a king, so it was much easier for everyone to be in reach.

Dave lowered Ella so that she was standing in front of him. He sat down on the bed and pulled Ella towards him so that she was standing between his parted legs. He peeled the teddy the rest of the way off her body taking the attached stocking with it. She was now completely naked in front of him. He pulled her closer and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. And sucked.

Ella had sensitive nipples and when Dave sucked her deep into her mouth she couldn't help but groan. Her hands threaded through his hair, holding him to her. Dave continued sucking her nipples, alternating from one to the other. His hands gripped and squeezed her arse cheeks. He pushed one of his hands in between her legs and wiggled two of his fingers inside her warm, wet channel. It was a bit awkward from this angle, but he could feel Ella getting wetter and wetter.

The rest of the men had gathered in the bedroom and removed their clothes. If Mike or Rick felt uncomfortable being naked in front of Chris and Johnny they hid it well. Chris and Johnny had been naked in front of each on dozens of occasions and didn't feel any discomfort.

Dave took one last hard pull on Ella's nipple before releasing her from his mouth. He sat back and admired her hard, wet nipples. They were now quite red from the attention he lavished on them, and in contrast to her milky white skin and large, but pale areolas.

"On your knees, sweetheart." Chris took Ella's hand and pulled her away from the bed. She knelt on the pillow that Chris had so thoughtfully placed on the floor.

Ella looked at the three men standing in front of her. Dave was getting undressed and Chris had slipped out of the room after she knelt on the floor.

"Hmm, are these cocks all for me?" she asked rather saucily, eyeing up the three impressive cocks standing to attention in front of her.

Johnny, standing in the middle, grinned at her words. "Open wide, Ells."

Ella opened her mouth and looked at Johnny. He took hold of his cock and shuffled forward. With the crown of his cock he traced Ella's mouth, letting the small amount of pre-cum coat her lips. "I hope you're good at multi-tasking." he said before pushing his cock into Ella's waiting mouth.

Ella quickly reached up to get a good firm grip on Mike and Rick's cocks. She knew how Johnny liked his blowjobs and he knew how she liked to give them. The cocks in her hands had been coated in lube. 'When had that happened?' she thought to herself.

With a thick cock in each hand she started moving her hands up and down. Seeing Ella set a rhythm and pace with her hands, Johnny put his hands on Ella's head. He met her gaze, ensuring she was doing ok, before he thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock deep into Ella's mouth until he could feel her face touch his groin. Unlike Chris, Johnny didn't leave his cock in her throat, as soon as he was fully in, he pulled back out, before pushing himself back in.

Johnny kept up a brutal pace for several minutes, while at the same time Ella continued jerking off Rick and Mike. Her pace was now matching that of Johnny as he fucked her mouth. Rick felt his balls contract and he knew he was close to cumming, but he didn't want to waste it. He took hold of Ella's hand and pulled himself out of her hand.

Mike, who had already cum once this evening, wasn't having any problems holding off his orgasm, tapped Johnny on the shoulder. "My turn, mate."

Johnny reluctantly pulled out of Ella's mouth and changed places with Mike. "Use two hands, Ella. Squeeze my balls."

Ella took Johnny's saliva covered cock and cupped his balls in the other. She felt something warm, soft and yet hard, tap her on the cheek. Mike was holding his cock out to her. She opened her mouth wide and Mike slowly fed it to her.

Mike slowly rocked in and out of Ella's mouth. It was more like he was making love to her mouth, in contrast to Chris and Johnny's fucking. Whilst slowly sucking on Mike, she gently squeezed Johnny's balls and gave short, firm strokes to the head of his cock.

Happy to cool off a little bit. Rick picked up the bottle of lube from the bedside table and squeezed a good sized dollop onto two fingers. He went back over to where Ella was kneeling and knelt down beside her.

Busy with two cocks, Ella hadn't realised that Rick was kneeling to the side of her until she felt a hand snake in between her legs. She widened her legs a little to give the fingers easier access. Thick fingers slid through her parted pussy lips before plunging into her and she groaned around Mike's cock, sending vibrations through the length of him.

Rick pulled his slick fingers from inside Ella's pussy and began rubbing her clit in a circular motion. With his other hand, he pressed the two fingers with the dollop of lube against Ella's puckered back entrance. He copied the same circular motion, coating her opening, before gently but firmly pressing against her. His fingers slowly slipped further and further into her back passage.

Ella's jaw and arms were getting tired as she continued working the two cocks. So the sudden attention she received from Rick helped her focus on something else. The slight pinch of pain as two thick fingers pushed inside her arse was soothed by the tingles building in her clit. She could feel that she was getting close to cumming and started rocking her hips.

Rick pressed Ella's clit harder when he felt her fucking his fingers. It was fascinating watching her suck one cock, jerk another cock off while simultaneously fucking her own arse on his fingers.

Ella's sphincter muscles began contracting around Rick's fingers. Realising she was close to cumming, Mike began rubbing her clit faster and with shorter movements.

Ella squealed her pleasure around Mike's cock, the vibrations setting off his own orgasm. Ella's mouth filled with the warm salty cum, as she slowly lifted herself up and down on Rick's fingers, enjoying the last moments of her own orgasm. Her mouth was now quite full and a little cum had trickled out and down her chin. She swallowed hard around Mike's cock. His cum coating her throat with his taste.

Rick eased his fingers from Ella's arse, not wanting to cause her any discomfort by pulling them out too quickly, and stood up.

Mike's now softening cock slipped out of Ella's mouth and she released her grip on Johnny's cock. She knew he had great stamina and would wait until he was in her arse to let his load go. Taking notice of her surroundings, Ella realised that her husband Chris was now back in the room and had their handheld video camera. She licked her lips as the camera focused on her face, tasting the residues of Mike's cum. She wiped the small dribble that was on her chin and sucked her finger into her mouth.

Chris slowly moved the camera down Ella's body. She arched her back, pushing her tits out towards the lens. Johnny grabbed a tit and gave it a shake for the camera. Down went the camera, over her stomach until it reached her spread legs. She was still kneeling with her legs open. Chris zoomed in on her pussy, all red and swollen from her last orgasm. Chris was pleased to see how wet she was. Evidence that she was enjoying her birthday present and ready for what was to come next.

Johnny pulled Ella up onto her feet. He pulled her against his chest and nuzzled his cock in between her arse cheeks. He moved her hair to one side and lowered his head to kiss her neck. He reached around and cupped her tits. He squeezed them hard and began plucking her nipples, the way he knew she liked. He knew that she liked having her nipples sucked and licked, but that she loved having them pinched and pulled.

Chris and his camera watched as Ella lay her head back against Johnny, giving him access to her neck. She thrust her chest out, pushing her tits into his hands. Her lips parting in a silent moan when he pulled her nipples. Dave knelt down in front of Ella and pulled her pussy lips apart. Chris's camera appeared over his shoulder. And they both watched as Johnny's cock slid over Ella's pussy, bumping into her clit.

"Johnny, move your cock!" Dave called out. As soon as Johnny's cock had returned to resting between her cheeks, Dave pushed his face into pussy. She was so wet and he loved the feel of her juices on his face.

Chris continued filming for a few minutes, watching Dave eat his wife's pussy and Johnny play with her tits. He looked at her face, at the pleasure written all over it, and he felt his cock throb. There was nothing more erotic than watching Ella.

Mike was sitting in the armchair tucked into the corner of the room. His cock was still soft so Chris called to him, "Hey, Mike! Come and take over with the camera, will you?"

With Mike now in charge of the camera, Chris went over to Ella. He put his head close to the ear that Johnny was licking, and looking Johnny in the eyes he whispered, "I think it's time for Johnny to slide his cock in your arse." Ella shivered at the words. "And once he's deep inside you, I'm going to bury my cock in your pussy. We are both going to fuck you so hard, baby."

"Yes, please, fuck me now. I need your cocks inside me so badly."

Ella whimpered from the loss as everyone moved.

"Mike! You'd better not miss a thing with that camera. I want to see everything. Don't fuck it up!"

Johnny grabbed the lube from the bedside table and coated his cock in it before laying down on the bed. His feet pointing towards the headboard, and his head at the very bottom of the bed. Chris gave Ella a hard slap on the arse causing her to jump. "Time to mount up!" Chris admired his wife's plump arse as she crawled up the bed, his hand print becoming visible on her left cheek. "Slide him in reverse cowgirl style, Ella. Then I'll climb on top."

Ella did as instructed. She squatted over Johnny and aligned his lubed cock with her arsehole. It still had some of the lube from Rick's hand when he finger fucked her and because she was beyond horny the head easily breached the first ring of muscles. Johnny stilled her with his hands on her hips. He waited a few moments until he felt the muscles begin to relax around him, and when he felt Ella pushing those muscles against him he thrusted his hips, invading her tight passageway until her butt cheeks rested on him.

Ella's arse burned. But it was a good burn. Johnny was inside her, and it felt so good. She opened her eyes and found Mike and the camera mere inches from her, having captured the sweet look of agony on her face. She smiled at the camera and slowly started lifting herself on and off the cock buried in her arse. Mike stepped back so he could see her tits as she bounced up and down.

"Time to lay back, Ella."

Ella pouted. The burning sensation had gone and now all the nerves in her back passage were tingling. But she did as she was told, knowing the best was yet to come. She slowly lowered herself down, with the help of Johnny, until her back was flush with his chest. She wiggled a little, getting used to new position. Chris climbed onto the bed. Johnny parted his legs, taking Ella's legs with him. Chris positioned himself between the jointly spread legs. He motioned to Mike to get a shot of Ella.

Mike moved the camera down Ella's body, over her tits and slightly rounded tummy. She was fully open and he could clear fluid leaking from her pussy and down onto the cock that was buried in her arse. The smell of her arousal was thick in the air and he couldn't resist reaching out and swiping his finger through her juices, before bringing his finger to his mouth to taste her.

"Johnny? You bring your legs together and Ella you leave your legs out, over Johnny's. I'm going to have to kind of sit on you mate. I want Ella's legs up over mine when I'm inside her so that Mike can see."

Johnny pulled his legs together, and Chris climbed over them so that he was straddling Johnny. He pulled Ella's legs over his thighs and lined his cock up her entrance.

"I'm going to go slow until I'm in. And then I'm going to fuck you hard." Ella nodded and swallowed. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax.

Johnny's breathing was shallow, with the weight of Ella laying on top of him and in anticipation of what was to come. He felt the hairs on Chris's legs brush against his thighs as he positioned himself. He felt Chris's balls rest on his own and his cock twitched in Ella's arse. This was surely the most erotic thing he had ever done. And the fact he was doing it with Chris and Ella just made it that much sweeter.

Johnny felt a vice-like grip on his cock as Chris slowly pushed his way into Ella's pussy. He felt Chris's cock slide up the length of him through the thin barrier of skin and gave a deep groan.

"Oh My Fucking God!!" Ella screamed. She had never felt so full. She couldn't tell where one cock ended and the other started. She took some deep breaths and felt her body relaxing again. And as she relaxed, Chris started to move. Slowly at first. Hmm yes, now she was feeling it. All of the nerves in her pussy and arse were alive. If only Johnny would move too.

Hands pulled Ella's head to the side so that it fell back and down over Johnny's shoulder. Something firm, warm and moist traced her lips. Her tongue darted out. Catching the light coating of pre-cum on her lips. Rick was standing at the foot of the bed, cock in hand. He grinned before reaching to take Ella's face in his hand. He squeezed her jaw and pulled her mouth open. His cock slid into her mouth. Her eyes were closed but she could feel him shifting around, presumably to get in a comfortable position. She felt his cock fill her mouth and nudge the back of her throat. She swallowed, allowing his cock to sink in a little further. Rick slowly rocked his cock in and out of Ella's throat.

Hands roughly grabbed her tits. It had to be Dave. Her tits were squeezed as the thumbs flickered over her nipples. Dave let go of Ella's tit nearest to him and grabbed his cock. He started jerking off, making sure to rub the head of his cock over Ella's nipple. Every few strokes he would stop and slap her nipple a couple of times with his cock. With the other hand he continued squeezing her other tit.

Mike could hardly believe what he was seeing. He didn't know where to aim the camera. Ella was laying spread eagled over Johnny, with his cock buried in her arse, her husband's cock was in her pussy, Dave was wanking on her tits and Rick was fucking her mouth. It was like something out of a porno, only better. The sounds of grunting, heavy breathing and skin slapping skin, plus the smell of sex added to the whole experience.

fewella
fewella
97 Followers