Birthday Massage

Story Info
Special birthday massage in Vegas.
1.7k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hblocalgrl
hblocalgrl
448 Followers

Twenty-first birthday. Girls' trip to Vegas. Can't ask for more than that. Probably more than one story to tell from that trip, but I'll start with this one. One of the days, about mid-afternoon, we all went to get massages. One of our friends had been there before and recommended it. It was a "Vegas-style" massage, if you know what that means. Which means you have the option to be really rubbed down good.

We had reservations for the five of us, and were pretty squirrely when we got there, giggling and full of nervous energy. We checked in, and one-by-one, they took us back. The masseurs looked like strippers, both male and female, so there was no mistaking this place for a hotel spa massage. Me and one friend were still waiting to go back when they called my friend's name. She said that she would wait until I got settled, but I told her no worries and to go ahead. It was like another five minutes before someone came out for me. They said that they were the manager and something about how they were between shifts and people had called in sick, and the bottom line was that there were no more male masseuses. I could have a female masseuse or could wait until one of the male ones freed up.

I was so bummed, but didn't want to have my friends think I wasn't having a great time as this was their idea and they were paying the bill. However, I also didn't want them to think I chose a sensual massage from another girl. The manager could tell I was bummed, so she said that she could offer a "more traditional" massage from a trainee at no cost. I thought what the heck, I get a good massage without the happy ending, but get it for free. Why not?

I was led back to my room and changed into a robe. The masseuse, a petite female who looked to be my age, came in. She was wearing workout clothes which was a drastic change from the masseuses we saw out in the lobby in their stripper attire. She introduced herself and said that she was happy to get a walk-in. She had to deliver a certain amount of "regular" massages before she would become licensed to provide the "full experience." Apparently, sexual favors are legal in Las Vegas, but they are taxed and regulated. So she was going through her licensing process before she could make the big bucks.

Interesting, and weird at the same time, I thought, but I was just happy to get my birthday massage and relax. She had me disrobe and climb onto the table face down, and then she placed a folded towel over my butt. She then poured some hot oil over my skin and began to rub it in. Immediately, I was in heaven. She may have just been a trainee, but did she ever know how to give a massage. I began to melt as my body relaxed and I fought the urge to fall asleep.

There was a little small talk, but mostly she was all business. As she finished my lower back, she pulled the towel down and rubbed my butt cheeks. And I mean she really rubbed them. It felt wonderful, but at the same time somewhat sexy. I could feel myself heating up down there and my lips making subtle smacking sounds when she would kneed my butt cheeks while sort of pulling them apart with her thumbs at the same time. I was a little embarrassed but was sure that she, and all massage therapists, have encountered that on a regular basis.

She then replaced the towel and went down to my feet which was incredible. Then she worked her way up each leg, and had me sort of separate my legs a bit as she got to my thighs. I knew I was wet now and that she could probably see my wet and swollen pussy lips up under the butt towel. Again, I'm not that modest and didn't let it bother me. Until...well she just about grazed me while she did my inner thighs. I silently willed her to touch me, knowing that my state of arousal was increasing with every pass of her hands and fingers. Unfortunately, she stopped and then whispered into my ear that it was time to turn over. Bummer.

I cracked a joke and said that I thought for a minute that I had gotten the full priced sensual massage (which normally is $200 more), and she laughed. She said that because she wasn't licensed yet, she couldn't do anything like that, and she could be fined if there was a complaint, not to mention being fired. So she was strictly by the book. Bummer.

Again, her fingers were magic and she spent a lot of time on my neck and shoulder muscles. And while I had the folded towel covering my goodies below, I was topless and my boobs were just out in the air for all to see. I found this a bit sexy, as I was already aroused, and waited to see if she would include them in the massage or at least touch one of my nipples which were stiff and begging for attention.

I didn't have to wait long as when she finished with my arms, hands and fingers (ah, that finger massage!), she went for my breasts. First massaging the outside, and then working her way in. It was fantastic. And, yes, when she got to my nipples, she did a proper tweak and twist. I let out a moan, encouraging her for more. I'm not sure how long she spent on my boobs, but it was heaven.

She then did my tummy and legs. She was obviously doing a great job, but it was now super hard to relax. I was so sexually wound up that I could think of nothing else other than when I could masturbate and relieve myself of all this built up sexual tension.

As she worked her way up each leg and thigh, she did that massage-therapist-pat which means move whatever she was patting. In this case, it was my legs and I didn't hesitate. I opened my legs and even bent my knees to allow myself to open up a bid wider. The air felt cool on my hot and sopping wet sex, and that turned me on further. I knew she was looking at my pussy when I did this, and that caused some even extra excitement.

She didn't say anything but continued to massage my thighs and inner thighs. There were numerous times when I thought I felt her knuckle brush my lips and just kept waiting to feel her fingers on me. I couldn't take any more and started to wiggle my butt around with some soft moans. She apologized and told me again that she knew the state I was in, but that she was forbidden from touching me. She did, however, have a suggestion. The rules were very clear that she was not able to touch the genitals or anus of a customer; however, she was free to touch a customer's hand and fingers, regardless of where those fingers were or went.

And with that, she gently grabbed my right hand by the wrist, and placed it over my mound. She then placed her own fingers onto the back of my hand and pushed down in a circular motion. She basically gave me the green light to masturbate right then and there, in front of her, and do it with her not only watching me, but helping me, sort of.

I immediately curled the middle finger and ring finger of my right hand and pushed it down separating my lips and landing into the opening of my pussy which was leaking something fierce. I circled everything there and slowly brought the wetness up between my lips and all the way to my clit, making everything slick and electric as a result. Her fingers stayed on the back of my hand the entire time which was indescribably erotic. I circled my clit for a few seconds and then went back downtown. Hmmmm. I was moaning softly as I did this, and I think I even heard her say "Yesss, mmm. Just like that."

We did this together for a few minutes, maybe more, with the sound of my wet pussy filling the room. One time I brought my fingers up faster and caught her fingers by surprise, and they became entwined with mine. The oil on her fingers complimented the juices on my fingers to make a slick and luscious combination. I squeezed my fingers together, somewhat trapping her fingers interlaced with mine, and went back down. I wanted to feel her skin on my lips. On my clit. Inside me. I pressed them onto my hot, messy pussy and she exhaled as if she'd lost control and was loving it. "I can't do that," she whispered, disappointment in her voice. "That's too much."

"Just one more second," I whispered back, almost in pants. "I'm so close, and this is going...to...do...it!!!!" I said as my body shook with an amazing orgasm. I pressed both her fingers and my own onto my clit and road out the waves. She didn't try to move her fingers, and just hummed a light "hmmm" until I calmed down.

She finally pulled her fingers away from me, causing me to open my eyes. She smiled and looked at me deeply as she slowly raised her hand and slipped two of her fingers, coated with my wetness, into her mouth. She closed her lips around them, closed her eyes, and moaned softly.

I smiled back at her, and then she handed me my robe and said to take my time getting dressed. "Veronica. Ask for me by name in three weeks when I get my license, and I will give you the complete package."

I got out to the lobby and everyone was all out there waiting. "What took you so long? My god, it must have been incredible!"

It was.

hblocalgrl
hblocalgrl
448 Followers