Birthday, Night Hookup

Story Info
I made a night out to have fun for my Bday and hooked up.
2.8k words
4.47
10.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*The following is from my experience based on what happened. Everyone is above 18. Hope you enjoy.*

*Back story. So it's the weekend I'm celebrating my birthday. I live in the middle of no where so I have to travel for fun. I got a hotel room 5 hours away from home in a bigger city where this all took place. This is current me and thank you for everyone whose been with me through my adventures and changes.

I arrived and checked into my room early. I wanted to make sure I arrived early enough just in case something happened during the long trip. I laid on the bed to relax some. I was excited to be able to escape and go out to have fun.

As evening came I got myself ready to go out. I wore my long black dress, because I love how it shows my cleavage hoping to get attention, along with my black heels. I exited my room and got in my car to drive down to the club.

So I got to the club I chose to go to and there was a fair amount of people there already. I went in and got myself a small table so I had a place to sit down when needed. I went up to the bar and got myself a drink then headed back to sit down. Figured I'll get one drink in me to loosen up a bit. Plus giving more time for people to show up.

I finished my drink but decided to get another. I went back up to the bar and ordered another drink. The bartender joked with me about getting to drunk before the rest of my party comes. I told him, I'm alone and just out for my birthday having fun. He wished me Happy Birthday and hope I have a good time as he handed me my second drink. I took it back to my table and sat down. I sipped on it as I was watching people dance on the dance floor.

Once my second drink was done I got up and went to the dance floor. I slowly danced my way into the big group of people. I had a guy turn me and started dancing with me. We got close to each other. I turned around and he placed his hands on my hips grinding on me. He rubbed my ass after I turned back around and I got so turned on by it. We talked while dancing for a bit and he ended up going back to the group he came with.

I'm on a dance floor, so as soon as I was alone the next guy came in dancing with me. I was having small talk with so many people and having a blast. Now as the night got later, more people were showing up. The dance floor was packed and I was so turned on from people brushing against me. Also didnt help when I told people it was my birthday they would buy me a drink. I did lose count on how much I had to drink.

Now. I had this one guy come up to me on the dance floor and started chatting with me as he was dancing. He gave me so many compliments as we danced with each other. Pretty sure I was blushing or my face was red from all the alcohol. He started feeling me up as we danced. I asked him whos he's with and he told me his friend but he was looking for someone that night. He then asked me the same and I told him. Well he was cute so I opened up to flirting some with him.

We continued dancing and flirting. He suddenly grabbed me and brought me close to him. He leaned in and kissed me. While we kissed I felt his hand run across my butt and then even farther. I felt his fingers against my hole and applying a little pressure. I broke from the kiss and smiled while looking at him. I asked him what he was doing. He told me he wanted to see my reaction. So I responded I guess its my turn. I went in for a kiss and started rubbing his cock as we made out.

When we broke from that kiss he wanted to buy me another drink so we went to the bar. He asked me where I was staying and I told him my hotel. I then invited him over to it. I got my drink and I was taking a sip of it he told me, "I'll love to come, but we won't be using this tonight." He reached down and grabbed my clitty and squeezed. I lowered my glass and told him I wasn't planning too. He said, "lets get going then." I finished my drink and smiled. I held my hand out and he grabbed it then lead the way out.

While walking I could really feel the alcohol hitting me. We exited the building and I followed him to his car. Well when I say followed, I mean he was holding my hand pulling me so I followed. We got in his car and he was about to start it. I leaned over the seat and started unbuckling his pants. He asked what I was doing and I told him I wanted to see his cock. I get it out after a bit. He was like 6-7 inches, he was cut and shaved. A nice looking cock indeed.

It was so nice looking I decided I was going to suck him right there. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. I slid it deeper in my mouth and I just heard him gasp. He opened his legs wider and I felt him rest his arm on my back. I took his cock all the way in my mouth. So here I was just sucking him in the parking lot in his car. pretty sure if u walked by you could clearly see my head bobbing up and down in his lap. Im not sure on how long I was doing it for but he stopped me. He said we need to go to the hotel as he lifted me up. I said ok and sat up and he buckled his pants back up.

We drove to the hotel which wasn't far away. We got out of the car which i staggered a bit. the alcohol was really starting to hit me. He came around his car and grabbed me. He asked me how I'm feeling to which I replied, I'm fine. He said, "good cause your going to continue sucking my cock when we get inside." I smiled and said lets go then. He held me as we made our way inside the hotel. I wasn't walking in a straight line. I told him the room number and we headed that way.

Once we got to the door I pulled out my key and unlocked it. I opened the door and we walked in. I turned around right away and dropped to my knees once the door closed. I told him, "we are in the room so put it back in my mouth," as I opened my mouth. He slipped off his shoes, and unbuckled his pants and let everything drop. He stepped out of them and moved closer to me. He guided his cock towards my mouth and I wrapped my lips around him once again. I start sucking his nice cock as he stands over me. Sucking up as his cock goes down my throat as I'm making eye contact with him. I make long slow strokes with my mouth on his cock. Taking it all all the way down to backing out to where the head of his cock is in my mouth. I could hear him moaning and it was just turning me on.

I removed his cock from my mouth and continued stroking him. I lifted it up so I could get underneath him better. I started kissing on his nice shaved balls. Then licking on them. Didn't take long for me to suck one into my mouth. I continued stroking him as I let his one ball out of my mouth and then sucked his other one. He then told me its time for us to move to the bed.

I got up from my knees and went to my bag. I grabbed the bottle of lube I brought and said, "we need this," as I handed him the bottle. Then I went and got on the bed as he followed me.

As he got on the bed he pushed me over and kneeled by my head. He placed his cock back into my mouth. I started sucking him as he pulled my breast from out of my dress. He caressed, and squeezed them. He withdrew his cock from my mouth and go on top of me. Placing his cock between my boobs. I moved my hands up and pushed them together around his cock. He then began to thrust his hips.

I laid there looking up at him watching his face of him enjoying himself. I looked down at my breasts and every once and awhile I would see where his dick would almost pop out. With me just laying there, the alcohol started to set in more. I remember my hands letting go from my breasts and them his grabbing them and holding them together as he continued to titty fuck me.

At this point im assuming the alcohol made me pass out for a bit because I dont recall anything moving or removing of clothes. I just remembering opening my eyes and having him on top of me with my legs bent back. Feeling him inside of me moving slowly.

I remember then looking at him and smiling, and saying, "well Happy Birthday to me." He looked down at me and just smiled as I felt his thrusts getting stronger. I started moaning with his thrusts cause his cock was feeling amazing inside me.

After him pounding it into me for awhile he asked if I could take top. I told him sure and he withdrew his cock from my ass. I rolled out of the way and he laid down. I got on top of him facing him, grabbed his cock and guided it in me. Once I felt his cock on my hole, then I lowered myself on him. I sat all the way down feeling him go deep inside me.

I sat on him for a few seconds with him all the way in me before I started moving my hips. The more I moved the more I began to moan. He reach up with both hands and grabbed my breasts. He held them and squeezed them. I then started bouncing harder on his cock. It felt so good and I was moaning loudly at this point. Hearing him moan as well was such a turn on for me. The more I heard him moan, the harder I rode his cock. Didn't take long for me to hear him say "I'm about to cum."

I didn't stop riding him, just kept going at the same pace I was going. I heard him start to grunt so I lowered myself all the way down. He started cumming inside of me. When he was done I moved my hips a little back and forth a bit and felt his cock getting softer. I leaned forward and his cock came right out. I got off of him and laid beside him.

He rolled over and wrapped me with his arm and brought me closer. I didnt get to cum or even feel it coming, cause I'm assuming of the alcohol but laying like this was amazing. He held me closely and tightly to him as I felt his cum leaking from me. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep in his arms

The next day I woke up and got out of bed and he was still sleeping. i got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up then I started packing my things and cleaning up the hotel getting ready for an easy check out. With the noise I was making I ended up waking him up so which he said, "leaving me already." Told him I was just cleaning up a little and making sure I have my things together. He asked me how I'm feelings which I told him im fine. He proceeded to tell me last night was amazing. I started to joke with him a little and told him I didnt get to cum so it wasnt amazing. He told me thats its not his fault to which i interrupt and said "Sure it is, I cum hands free so just a good dicking will make me cum."

My comment shocked him for sure. After a little bit of silence he said, "well there is still time." I looked at him and smiled. I made my way back to the bed and got on top of it. I crawled next to him and lowered my upper body down assuming the position, arching my ass up. Told him, "I'm waiting."

He got up and grabbed the lube on the night stand and moved himself behind me. I heard the bottle open and then felt it being poured on my ass. He used his finger and made circles around my hole spreading the lube around before sliding it in me. I just moan as it went in. He started thrusting his finger back and forth working me. Not going to lie, I love being fingered so it was feeling amazing.

I felt more lube being poured on me and then a second finger started pushing into me. I felt myself stretching and I was sore from the night before, so it was hurting a bit. He worked both his fingers all the way into me. After a bit the pain went away and it was feeling good as he was thrusting them into me.

He asked me if I was ready for him, to which I replied yes between the moans. He pulled out his fingers and then I heard him pour lube. I'm assuming he put it on himself first and then wiped the excess on me.

I then felt the tip of his cock press against my hole. Then started to push it in slowly. My boipussy started stretching around his hard cock. To deal with the pain I was taking deep breathes. I felt his hands then grab my waist and slowly pulled me back to get the rest of his cock inside me. His body was now against mine.

He asked if I was ok to which I replied, "yes, but I still haven't came yet." In reality though, my body was sore and it hurt with his cock in me. With my response though he started thrusting. Not soft either, he started off going hard. I just clinched my fists, kept my head down and ass up. He had my hips in his hands and was just railing me.

The pain soon became pleasure and I started to moan with each thrust. His cock was definitely hitting my spot each thrust. Just felt better every time to the point I felt I was going to cum. I didn't say anything about feeling it just let him continuously pound me. Which wasn't soon after, I started cumming all over the bed beneath me. He noticed I came based on my movements, how I tighten and just said, "oh my god."

He was trusting into me while I was cumming but once he noticed I cummed. He grabbed my hips and pull me close so his cock was deep inside me. Which then he started cumming inside of me. I felt his cock pulsating and heard his grunting. After a bit he withdrew his cock from me.

He kept he hands on me and held me spread open. I felt his eyes staring at my boipussy, admiring what he did to it and watching his cum come out of me. I asked him if he liked it and he replied "it was amazing."

It was time to check out of the hotel so we gathered all of our belongings and headed out. We said our goodbyes and I started my long drive home. It was hours later when I got a text from him. Guess when I was drunk I gave him my number.

*well I hope you enjoyed my adventure. thank you for reading.