Birthday Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did so and he tapped the inside of her thighs and she spread her knees apart giving him better access. He rubbed her pussy spreading around her juices. Then he lined up his cock and pushed his cock all the way into her. He resumed the pace that he had before. He closed his eyes.

Bob had never really thought of fucking his daughter until three years when the group had made the pack to do the Birthday Special for their kids. But when the idea was suggested, he signed on. In the intervening time, they'd celebrated birthdays for three of the six children. Tammy was the first to turn eighteen in their family, so this was very real now. Their son, James, was seventeen now, so he'd turn eighteen next year and have his special birthday. Now that it was all closer, he was not as sure. Bob was unsure about James fucking his mother or Bob's watching him fuck his mother. Now, with his cock buried in Tammy cunt, he knew that he'd go through with it all.

Bob snapped back to the situation and his eye opened as Tammy was having an orgasm. Her body was jerking. Bob kept to his steady pace as it seemed to be doing the trick for her cum. He was glad for her cum, but not ready to join her. He realized that he'd most likely not get a chance to fuck her again tonight and the deal was that the birthday kids only got this for one night. With that in mind, he planned to fuck his daughter for as long as he could.

He had put her on all fours so that he could fuck her from behind and she wouldn't be able to read the complex emotions on his face. He decided that with only one night with her that he'd go all in. He pulled out his cock and slapped her on the ass. "Down on your side." When she was on her side, he lifted her top leg and pushed it her foot high above her head. Then, straddling her lower leg, he moved forward on his knees and push his cock inside her. In this position, he could easily see his cock moving in and out of her and she could see it too. He also liked the feeling of his ball-sack moving along her inner thigh as it followed his cock in and out of her.

Her pussy lips were engorged and puffy as they stretched to surround his huge cock. Tammy was encouraging him to, "fuck his little daddy-slut". And Bob heard himself saying, "Take my cock you little bitch!" He instantly regretted it, but she seemed to like his calling her a bitch.

His cock slid in and out of her smoothly. At this point, he was going balls-deep into her and he could feel his ball draw up to his cock. He knew he was going to cum. He called out, "Bitch!" and he released his cum into her. As he started his cock had slipped out of her and the first couple of squirts splashed on her pussy lips. He quickly reinserted his cock and continued to cum. Each time he squirted she tightened her grip on his cock. Both slumped onto the bed in exhaustion.

Eric had been watching Bob riding his daughter. Eric had every intention of riding her pussy as well, but now he was paired by the card draw with Tammy's mom, Nancy. She stood a few feet away with a big, naughty smile on her face. She wiggled her finger at Eric telling him to move closer. He approached and Nancy dropped to her knees and fondled his cock and balls. With a firm grip on his balls, she slipped his cock into her mouth. She knew how to make the tip of her tongue to take on his cock head. To his surprise, she then took all of him into her mouth. She was deep throating him apparently with little to no effort. Nancy was a cocksucker!

When he was fully stiff, she dropped to all fours and wiggled her ass in the air inviting him to take her from behind. Eric moved behind her and got on his knees. He split her pussy lips and found she was already incredibly wet. The mere touch of his finger to her clit made her jump with a tingling excitement. Eric pressed his cock to her pussy hole and entered her. She was indeed very wet and he sank into her cunt easily. She had freed one of her hands and had reached back between her legs and was wiggling her finger across her clit. Her arousal was announced with her saying, "Fuck my pussy! I need that young cock!"

After several minutes Eric could feel his ejaculation coming. "I'm going to cum in your pussy," he announced. She instantly pulled away; his cock left in mid-air - still hard. She spun around and proceeded to suck him. Eric's cum raced from his balls to his cock and then squirted repeatedly into her mouth. She caught every drop and swallowed it. When his body quit jerking, she released his cock and thanked him.

He looked around and found that everyone was now in full fucking mode. He couldn't help see his mom on her back on the edge of the bed. Marvin had pulled her to the edge of the bed with her pussy just over the edge. He was holding her by her ankles as he pumped his black cock into her pussy. They were both enjoying themselves. Eric realized that Marvin and Bob had been fucking her for years. This was just the first time Eric had seen them do it. Still, it was uncomfortable watching another man fuck your mom.

Eric wanted another fuck with his mom. He climbed on the bed facing Marvin with his dick and balls straddling his mom's face. He pushed the tip of his cock to her lips and she took him in. He couldn't believe that his mom was sucking his cock while a very large black man was fucking her hard in the pussy. This truly was a special birthday.

Marvin's pace faltered and he pulled his cock from Brooke. Streams of hot cum shot across her body from her pussy lips to the lips that surrounded Eric's cock. As he settled and the cum stopped, Eric pulled his now hard cock from his mom's mouth and took Marvin's place. He easily slipped his cock into her pussy and started to pound her. She had started an orgasm as Marvin came, so it didn't take her son long to bring on a full orgasm. It over powered them both and they came. Eric had delivered his second load into his mom's pussy. Eric's older brother, Tim, had fucked mom twice and now so had he. As the boys had always been competitive with each other, Eric was determined to fuck mom a third time tonight.

The group had changed partners again. Marvin was now fucking Nancy and Ronny was fucking Danni's hot black pussy. Danni was a screamer and Ronny was doing whatever it took to keep her screaming. Bob and his big cock were standing next to Eric's mom, Brooke, fondling her tits. He took her in hand and walked her to the bed. They found a spot and Bob lay on his back and Brooke climbed onto his big cock. She reached between her legs and guided his cock into her. She started bucking on his cock.

Eric moved over next to Tammy. He started stroking her pussy and she spread her legs to give him full access. A trickle of her dad's cum trailed from her pussy and down the crack of her ass. Her lips were still puffy and red from taking his massive cock. Her pussy hole had regained his normal size after he'd pulled out.

He couldn't resist. He put his head between her legs and licked her from top to bottom of her lips. She responded with a moan. He thumbed her clit and inserted his tongue into her not-so-virgin pussy. She started to breath hard and he continued. Soon she was squirming on the sheets and Eric decided to get some of that fresh, tight pussy. He moved up and inserted his cock into her. She was noticeably tighter than his mom and the other two women. Her warm, wet pussy welcomed his cock. He leaned forward onto his elbows and press his hairy chest to her breast. He moved his hips to push his cock into her. He could feel his ball-sack slapping against her ass and that squishy sound of his cock working in her wet pussy.

She became rigid as she came and he sprayed her pussy with his load of spunk. Her body relaxed and he pulled his cock from her cunt. They lay together on the bed while others around them continued their fucking.

It was now around three in the morning and everyone had fucked themselves into exhaustion. Slowly people found their clothes, dressed, offered thanks to Brooke and Ronny for their hosting. They saw themselves out.

Ronny, Brooke, and Eric were left on the bed alone. Ronny said that he was going to take a nice, long shower and rolled off the bed. Eric noticed that his dad's pubic hair was matted with dried cum. He looked down at himself and his mom's patch and found the same to be true of them. Moments later they heard the shower running.

"Mom," Eric said, "I want one more thing."

"What's that honey?"

"I want to drive some more of those butterflies from your pussy. Dad said that for Tim's special birthday, he fucked you twice. I've already done that so I want a third and Tim can go fuck himself."

She laughed. "Sure, if you can still get it up after all this fucking you're welcome to another fuck."

He spent little time preparing her and soon he was sliding his cock into his mom's cunt. It felt so good. He knew that he'd never have this chance again and that made it all the more exciting for him.

"Come on, son, use that big cock to fuck me good. Oh, yes, don't tell your brother or father, but you are the best fuck in the family." Eric's cock stiffened a little more. The tip of his cock had reached the top of her vagina and his balls were slapping her ass -- it was a perfect fuck. They heard Ronny shut down the shower. The door to the bath opened and Ronny entered the bedroom with a towel he was using to dry himself.

"What? You two are fucking again?"

He watched as Eric's ass rise and fell as he pumped his cock into his mom's pussy.

"Hey, buddy, get all that you can tonight, because you're never getting close to your mom again. After tonight, her pussy belongs to me and our little circle of friends."

Eric didn't want this to end. As he thought about the evening, he could feel his ball-sack contracting and his balls moving up to the base of his shaft. He knew he would soon loose the battle to control his cum. When his mom screamed in passion, it was too much and he felt his cock twitch each time he delivered another squirt of his cum. She tightened her grip on his cock and he continued to dump load after load of his seed into her.

Finished, he didn't want any of this to end, so he allowed his cock to rest inside of her. They lay there for several minutes.

"Okay, son, you're done. You just lost your pussy rights," Eric's father said. He slapped his son's ass with the towel. "Up you go, you're out of here."

Eric slid out of her and sat up. He got off of the bed and found his clothes. He saw no reason to get dressed in his own house. He got to the door and turned to face his parents.

"Thanks for the special birthday. It was great." Eric looked directly at his mom. "We still have to talk about the butterflies and Stephen."

"One day," she replied.