Birthday Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric took her breasts in hand and massaged them gently. They were firm and when he licked across her nipples, they became erect allowing him to nibble them. He heard his mom cooing. The thought of his mom becoming aroused while being fondled by her son amazed him. On top of that, his dad was in the room watching all of this. Just the thought caused his cock to twitch and he felt a drop of precum erupt from his cock and drip on his mother's thigh. Eric eagerly sucked one nipple then the other. He used the broad of his tongue to slick her tits all over. While licking the underside of one breast, he saw a small tattoo. He worked his way down to take a better look. It was an arc under her tit at the base of her breast where it met her chest. It was a single line of text about a quarter of an inch in height; four words separated by tiny red hearts. He read: Ronald -- Stephen -- Timothy -- Eric. His mind raced. Who was Stephen? He licked across the tattoo. He realized that being on the underside of her breast where it met her body -- and given the size of her breasts, no one would have ever known it was there. Obviously, this was her secret held privately close to her heart. But who was Stephen?

Eric decided this mystery was good for another day. Today was about fucking. As he continued with Brooke's tits, she became more excited and was begging for more. Laying on his side next to her he swung a leg over her so as to straddle her. He could feel his cock laying against the inside of her thigh. It must have been only a foot or so from her pussy. As he worked his way down her abdomen, he kissed each new inch of the trip. His hand moved ahead of his lips and soon he felt her patch. His index finger moved through the hair of her patch and invaded the upper part of her lips. In a moment she squealed as he found her clit. He made small circles around her clit with his finger and he could feel her excitement growing. It was obvious that his mom was eager to have him fuck her as her whole body was responding to his touch.

He moved down to get his head closer to her pussy. He paused when he reached her patch and saw that it was neatly trimmed into an arrow which pointed down to her pussy. Around the arrow she had no hair at all. To make room, he spread her legs and put his head between her legs only to find another surprise. She had another tattoo that ran from her pussy lips off to her right side and up as far as the top of her pubic hair arrow.

He was face-to-face with a kaleidoscope of butterflies. These were not just outlines of butterflies, but full color masterful artwork. They were shades of blue and were smaller at her pussy lips and got larger the higher they were. This gave the illusion of a swarm of butterflies escaping from her pussy. He couldn't image his mom going to a tattoo parlor, pulling off her panties and spreading her legs for some guy to tattoo her pussy. It must have taken hours to do this kind of amazing artwork.

Eric's mind was trying to pull all of this together. Who was this woman that he called mom? She was in a swinger's fuck club, had some Stephen name under her tit, a patch of pubic hair in the shape of an arrow pointing to her pussy, and a kaleidoscope of butterflies escaping from her pussy. Who was this woman? His excitement grew. He really wanted to fuck her now. He pushed his face between her lips and let his tongue take over her clit. He pressed two fingers into her pussy hole and she started to moan loudly. His first reaction was to tell her to be quiet for fear that dad would hear, but he then remembered where he was.

Brooke's pussy was wet. She was dripping with juices; eager for him to fuck her. Soon, she started to jerk as orgasmic waves segued through her body. All this was not lost on Eric. He pulled himself up on his knees between her thighs and aimed his cock at her pussy opening. Moving his cock from her clit to her pussy hole several times, he could see the anticipation and desire on his mom's face. He positioned his cock at her pussy and pushed in the head. After a pause, he pushed in the rest of his cock. She was hot and wet beyond imagination.

With his cock now buried inside her, he leaned forward resting himself on his elbows. As he rocked his hips thrusting into her, his hairy blond chest was moving across her tits. He could feel her hard nipples against his chest. He groaned as his hips pressed his cock deeply inside her with every thrust. He wasn't sure if her were fucking his mom or some tattooed woman that he didn't know. But for the moment the feel of his cock in her cunt was enough. He knew that all eyes in the room were on him as he fucked his mom. He didn't know why, but the thought made his cock even harder inside her and she responded by tightening her pussy around his cock. Next, she wrapped her legs around his lower back and with each of his thrusts into her pussy, she tightened the grip of her legs pulling him into her.

He could tell that she was about to climax again. The idea of having her cum while he was fucking her excited him and he could feel his balls pull up to the base of his cock. He knew that he'd soon cum inside his mom. Just as she screamed out in the moment of her cum, he too came. Her legs gripped his lower back and pulled him into her. He pressed as hard as he could into her pussy before feeling his cock erupt with squirts of cum. They both could feel his cock twitch with each delivery of his cum. He couldn't believe that he's just fucked his mom and had cum in her pussy -- all in front of a crowd including his father. That thought drove another round of squirting cum.

He lay on his mom chest-to-chest -- this woman that he hardly knew -- wishing that he'd never have to take his cock from her cunt. Eric suddenly became self-conscience. This group of people had just watched him fuck his own mom. He knew that they didn't care about the taboo; but it was still an odd feeling. He put one knee over her thigh and rolled off of her. His cock slid out of her covered with her juices and cum - his cum. He was glad when the attention of the room moved back to Tammy.

"So, who had the next higher card among you two," Milton asked of Ronny and Bob. Ronny took the prize with an eight of hearts. Tammy was still on the bed, her feet on the sheets and her knees in the air. Her legs were spread wide exposing her recently virgin cunt. She seemed totally at ease when Ronny approached. He'd been stroking his cock gently for a while now in anticipation of fucking this eighteen-year-old piece of cunt. After watching Eric fuck his wife, Ronny was hard and ready to fuck Tammy.

As he approached Tammy, he could see her swollen pussy lips which were now slightly apart. Her pussy hole was also ajar and Milton's cum was still oozing from her opening. A puddle of cum covered the sheets where her ass crack met the sheets. Ronny moved between her legs and his tongue went straight for her pussy. He licked her pussy. He tugged on them with his lips. With the broad of his tongue, he licked her from one end of her pussy lips to the other. He started at the bottom crossing her pussy opening and then up to her clit. Toughing her clit made her body become tense. He circled her knob with is tongue as she returned to the excited state first created by Milton.

Ronny had a really talented tongue. He was unusually long and thick. Women and their pussies loved it. Ronny, extended his tongue and slid it into her pussy. He could taste her juices and he could taste Milton's cum. But in their little fuck group, tasting cum had become the norm. Ronny's tongue knew exactly what to do with her G-spot. Moments later she was telling him that it was "too much". He ignored her pleading and continued with his tongue deeply inside of her pushing her to a certain cum. When she peaked, he continued and she continued to cum. His tongue was now swimming in a new release of juices. He didn't retreat, but rather kept her in a state of pure sexual overload.

Finally, he moved forward and plunged his cock into her pussy. It was excitingly tight but her juices and Milton's left over cum let it easy to enter. His cock was a snug fit inside her young, recently virginal, tight pussy. It was an older man's fantasy. He put his arms under her knees and pulled them up. He was fucking her deep and hard. It was a frenetic attack on her cunt. She was screaming -- with delight. It was like she couldn't get enough of his friction between her legs.

With all of the cum and juices, each of his thrusts created a sloppy sound. He could feel juices running down his balls and, as his balls hit her ass, her ass became wet.

Tammy was grunting with each of his jabs pausing only once in a while to let out a scream of passion. Ronny was also grunting like a pig and calling Tammy a pretty little cunt and a tight fuck. Tammy was getting close to another cum and she started to shake with excitement. She became very vocal but hard to understand with the panting and grunting. She seemed to be asking for more cock and to be fucked harder. Ronny shifted into a faster pace which he knew he'd not be able to maintain for long. His balls were tingling and he know that soon he'd be cumming in her tight pussy. Sensing this, he abruptly changed to slow, full length, sharp thrust each one pausing in the deepest part of her cunt. Then he repeated the same thing. With one thrust he shouted something and stayed deep inside her, pressing his balls hard against her ass. From behind, the others could see his balls rise inside his ball-sack with each blast of cum that he delivered into her tight pussy. She flexed her pussy muscles making her pussy even tighter as it attempted to hold on to Ronny's cock and cum.

When he pulled out and backed off the bed, her pussy was still a gaping hole and a huge glob of his cum rushed to exit. He moved up and gave her a wet kiss on the lips with his tongue entangled with hers.

It was now the ladies' turn with Eric. A check of the cards showed that Danni was to be the next to enjoy him. She took her place on the bed. She lay back. Her curvaceous black body posed to take Eric. As he approached her, he reached out and took her breasts in hand. Her nipples were already hard and the biggest he'd ever seen; and that included what he's seen in Internet porn! He sucked those huge inch-and-a-half long nipples like a newborn. She grasped one of his free hands and put it on her other nipple. She told him that her nipples and tits were her hot spot and if he worked them that she'd soon be cumming.

While he sucked on her nipples, she reached out and grabbed his cock and balls. She stroked his cock for a few minutes and then focused her touch on his balls.

"You have great balls, Eric. They're big like Marvin's and I love Marvin's balls." She tugged at his shaved, smooth ball-sack. "I like that your sack is smooth. Later, I'm going to suck on your balls like I do Marvin's and I hate hairy balls in my mouth. With her intentions spoken, Eric's cock hardened.

"Let's not wait," Eric said as he repositioned himself putting his cock and balls hanging over her head and his head at her pussy. He'd never seen a black woman naked, let alone a black pussy. Now, he was face-to-face with his first. It was the same as any other pussy that he'd seen, except for the color. Her mound of black lips reminded him of a chocolate pudding. He held himself over her on bent arms as he leaned down to taste her pudding. It didn't taste like chocolate, but it was outstandingly tasty pussy.

He pulled her lips apart and was shocked at the size of her clit. Like her nipples, it was very large, maybe and inch-and-a-half long and a half inch in diameter. Now there was a clit. It was exciting. As he took it into his mouth and gently molested it, she moaned with pleasure. She pulled her legs up and spread them wide allowing him to put his arms under her legs and reach her pussy. He toyed with it using his fingers and she let out a little scream. With her lips held apart, he could see the pink inside of her pussy. He left his tongue to work her clit and used two fingers to invade her pussy. He moved his fingers in and out of her pussy and she started to breath heavily. As he increased the pace, she breathed even harder.

He felt his cock being pulled into her mouth. She was using his balls as a lever to move his cock into her wet, waiting mouth. She had no problem taking all of him into her mouth. She then switched it up by releasing his cock and pulling his ball-sack to her mouth. She licked and then sucked one of his balls into her mouth. She worked it over with her tongue. He got even harder. He'd never had anyone suck his balls. She relaxed her lips and the ball slipped from her mouth and she immediately inhaled the second ball. It received the same stimulation. At this point, his cock was jerking.

"Honey, you'd better get this cock in my pussy before you lose your shit here and now," Danni said.

It took no more invitation. Eric turned himself around and jabbed his cock into her black cunt. She was slick with her juices and he went into her easily. He couldn't believe that he was getting hot, black pussy. The very thought drew him into cumming. He paused while his cock twitched releasing his cum inside her. It had happened faster than usual, but when he finished cumming, he resumed fucking her. He looked down and could see her big clit poking up and jumping each time he pounded his cock into her. He reached down and started to play with her clit and instantly she was cumming. He could feel her pussy release more juices which followed his cock, escaping her pussy and running down the crack of her ass.

He pulled out and dropped his face to her black cunt. Eric took her huge clit into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue.

"No, stop. Stop," she begged. "I can't stand it. It's too sensitive."

Eric paid no mind of her request but relished in her writhing body clearly in an extended cum. He continued to use his mouth on her hard clit. He thought this would be a good offset for his cumming so quickly. She started screaming and grasping first at the bed sheets and then Eric's head. She had a good grip on his blond hair, but despite her called to stop, she didn't pull his head away. She pulled her hands back and grabbed her nipples and started to finger them roughly and tugging on them.

She started letting out loud sounds. Not really words, but primal, sexual sounds. "Ahrrr! Gurrah! Wha-wha-ah!"

Finally, her body broke. She went limp. Eric stopped and let her clit go. She lay on the bed breathing heavily.

"Mother-fuck, white boy," she said. "Marvin, honey, I love you dearly, but you need to get this white boy to give you lessons on fucking. I've never had an orgasm like that. My pussy will never be the same!"

It was now time for the last man to have a go with Tammy. It was Bob, her father. Everyone could see that he was having some issues with the idea of fucking his daughter.

"Come on buddy. Time to man up and follow the ritual. Time to wish your Tammy a happy birthday."

Tammy looked across the room at her father. He had the biggest cock in the room and she was still hungry for more birthday fucking. "Come on over here, pop. It's your turn and your baby is ready."

"Come on buddy," Ronny said. Last year Marvin had no issue fucking Tissa and neither did you. And, next year we all get to fuck Wanda. Do you think Marvin is going to pass on her? Now get your cock over there and fuck her. It's the rules and the ritual."

Reluctantly, Bob crossed the room to the bed and his daughter. She smiled at him in her little girl way. He climbed on the bed and up next to her. He reached out and touched her breasts with their hardening nipples.

"It's going to be alright. It's going to be fun," she told him. "You're not going to deprive me of the biggest cock in the room now, are you?"

He leaned forward and took his daughter's nipple into his mouth causing her to start moaning. "That's it, daddy." She reached down and tugged at his cock and cupped his ball sack. She pushed him over on his back and then moved to a place between his legs. She pushed his knees apart and stroked his cock. A large bead of pre-cum formed at his meatus. She spread it all along his cock and then licked the head of his penis. Another drop of pre-cum formed and started to run down his shaft. She took his cock into her mouth. With his cock covered in pre-cum it slipped easily into her mouth causing her to gag on the length and girth of his cock. Undeterred, she gave it another try. This time more of his cock disappeared. He groaned. He closed his eyes as he loved the cock sucking, but didn't want to see it was Tammy, his daughter.

She continued to work on swallowing his cock. She took one of his balls into each of her hands and tugged at them. The sensation of the cock sucking and the ball tug was making him forget that it was his daughter who was about to get her third fucking of the night.

She, on-the-other-hand, was excited about her getting fucked by her dad. She'd never seen him naked, but she had seen his big cock moving beneath his gym shorts and bathing suit. The sight of his massive manhood had always been a temptation to her. Of course, she was totally afraid of tempting him. Now, she knew that he was a fuck-aholic.

For Tammy, everything that had happened earlier was prelude to having her father's cock in her pussy. Tonight, finally, she'd have that huge cock slid into her cunt and fulfill years of desire on her part. She decided to move things along by bobbing up and down more rapidly on his cock and pulling a little harder on his ball-sack. As soon as she did so, she felt his cock stiffen even more. She moved her head close to his ear and whispered, "Fuck me, daddy."

She rolled away from him onto her back. Planted her feed on the bed with her knees in the air. He crawled into position between her legs and began to lick her pussy lips. They opened and he began aggressively licking her. Her pussy hole was still open just a bit from Ronny's fucking her. Bob could taste cum and pussy as he licked her. The thought of taking his daughter's pussy was exciting and the thought of taking her after Marvin and Ronny had both had her was stimulating. Having already been fucked by those guys, maybe he could write her off as a daughter/slut and even daddies can fuck daughter/sluts.

Tammy was allowing her body to take the lead over her mind. "Daddy, I'm ready. Stick your cock in me. I need you to fuck me like daddy's little whore."

Bob pulled himself up to her pussy and positioned his cock at her pussy hole. Slowly he entered her. She tensed up and he stopped with only a couple of inches inside her. He waited and then pulled back. After a moment, he aligned his cock again with her pussy which was still open from his last push. He pushed into her again, this time her tight pussy took about four inches. He paused. Then pushing forward again, she took another couple of inches. He pulled out and his cock was wet and slippery for the first six inches. He still had just over two and a half inches to go. He decided to just go for it. He positioned his cock again and pushed into her. Her tight pussy accepted the first six inches without hesitation: he thrust the rest of his cock into her. She let out a squeal as she knew that he was balls deep into her pussy. She could feel his ball-sack resting on her ass. He began to fuck her slow and easy knowing that it would take her little pussy a while to adjust to his cock's size.

A couple of minutes later he was fucking her in good fashion. His eyes were closed as that was part of his sex face. He opened his eyes and saw her looking him directly in the eye. It was something about her seeing him with delight and lust for her on his face that made him uneasy.

"Come on, baby, get on all fours."