Birthday Party

Story Info
Little cuntlicker is turned into a birthday present.
1.2k words
3.98
15.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank god, they are finally gone!"

She sits down, lets out a deep sigh, sips her glass of (not so cold anymore) white wine. It's her 39th birthday, and the last guests have just left, leaving only her, you and me. You are rummaging in the kitchen. I feel a bit tipsy. Too much gin and tonic. I wonder how we are supposed to get home. Neither of us can drive anymore.

She dims the light and starts chatting... She's a great host and has a captivating personality, and soon we are deeply absorbed in a conversation. Not terribly interesting subjects, but I don't mind right now... She is sitting very close to me, and sometimes, when she gets too excited, her hand brushes against my knee. I can't help but notice that this tends to happen more often the longer the discussion goes.

The plug is buzzing in my butt. Very low frequency and power, so no one can notice, but enough to keep me slightly aroused. My mind starts to wander off, the alcohol not being very helpful. I feel a bit uncomfortable in my outfit, the dress certainly to small and skimpy, my full breasts stretching the fabric, nipples clearly visibly through the shiny black material. Hem not even extending completely over my butt cheeks - I'm sure if I would bend over everybody could actually see what's stuck inside me. The leather couch clings to my naked ass, it was cold initially, but now it has perfect body temperature. The heels are just a tiny little bit too high, white fishnets adding to the sluttiness. The choker is innocent at a cursory glance, but it does say "SLUT" in very fine print. Lipstick maybe a bit too much of a dark red. Maybe.

Well, it is a birthday party after all, you are allowed to go a little overboard. Especially when it's mostly close friends. Of course, you both look fabulous, you in a very elegant, navy blue dress that suits you perfectly, wearing your black stiletto boots. She in a stunning green skirt and a gold/white/flashy lurex shirt that alone must have cost more than my whole outfit. I can see she's not wearing a bra. Her shoes probably Prada or Jimmy Choo. You are both so beautiful. I feel even more like a cheap whore now.

Her hand rests on my knee now. Perhaps I should move it away, but I decide against it. The warmth feels so nice.

Wetness slowly begins to spread between my legs. As usual when I'm aroused I start to think about licking your pussy.

I love it, no, adore it, the best thing in the world for me. Just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine and lets my stomach jump, and the smell of it makes me actually drool and open my mouth involuntarily. Shoving my nose in it, inhaling the smell, getting intoxicated by it. And then... burying my tongue deep inside, tasting your musky, sweet, salty juice, sucking on your clit, circling the tiny spot with my tongue, then back down between your wet lips, working my tongue all the way from your ass to where the lips meet, licking the inside, pushing all the way in, then you riding my face until I'm out of breath, finally squeezing your legs together, suffocating me until the world turns black. Letting me clean you up properly... mmmmmmmmm.

If I perform well you usually give me a reward. Initially, you had to crank up the power on the masturbator, as well as in my ass. Most of the time now, the anticipation is enough and I cum without any extra stimulation. Sort of. It's more leaking actually; oozing, whitish, sticky cream slowly dripping from my half erect dicklet, leaving a messy puddle which you let me lick up because you like it nice and tidy. Sometimes you milk my balls, draining the excess fluid to keep me healthy, or so you claim.

I pull myself together. She has asked me something and is obviously waiting for an answer. I'm floundering, but spared by you coming back from the kitchen. You stand behind her, running a hand through her long black hair, gently caressing her cheek. She leans back, head against your breasts, relaxing for a moment. You start massaging her neck, shoulders, arms, playing with her fingertips, running back up, continuing with the back rub. She is closing her eyes, breathing slowly, apparently very relaxed. At last. I know she had a very hard time recently, way too much work, a string of lousy relationships, the death of a dear relative. A lot of that cheerfulness is just facade. I'm very happy that you are such a great friend to her.

You bend over, kiss her cheek, then whisper something in her ear. She looks up, slightly surprised. "Oh yeah, of course! Well I'm going to fix some drinks in the meantime. Gin and Tonic, everyone?" She gets up, gives you a long kiss, walks over to the kitchen. Another drink is going to kill me, I think to myself. Whatever.

You sit down next to me. Kissing my neck, nibbling my ear. Tidying up my hair. Gently stroking my breasts, down my belly, then the inside of my thighs. I open up a little bit. "My lovely little horny slut... I wish I could take you now, right here." Your fingers are wandering up higher, pushing up the hem of my dress. So close. I can smell your perfume, hear you breathe in my ear, feel your breasts press against me. Your hand is warm and soft, running slowly up and down, creeping a little closer every time. I open up wider and push forward. Close my eyes.

"I love you, my sexy slut. You are so beautiful and hot, everybody wanted to have you tonight..." You continue to stroke me, actually touching my aching crotch. You haven't done this since a long time. "Sweetie, I think it's time to broaden your experience. You may have asked yourself what my present for her could be. I think you have already guessed the answer." I feel ashamed... So that's what I am, a sex toy you can rent out?

You notice my dejection. "Honey, she is very important to me, and I don't want you to embarrass me in front of her. I have trained you to be the best pussylicker ever, and it would be unfair to keep that only for myself. Besides, she always had a crush on you. Now is your chance to show how good you are." You reach in my panties, pull out my cock, letting it hang around. Maybe today's the day.

You make me kneel down, my hands behind my back, wrapping a large red bow tie around them. I lower my head. Mixed emotions battling... Shame, embarrassment, but also feeling very, very proud. Best pussylicker ever.

I wonder how her pussy tastes. Will it be as good as yours? I imagine kissing her, bringing forward my nose, taking in her scent. Is she shaved? I begin to lick my lips, start to drool, not being able to control it. Moaning, whimpering, unable to contain my excitement any longer. Slowly moving my hips back and forth, fucking myself with the plug. Precum starts to drip out and I wish to crawl into a hole, knowing full well that I'm no more than a well-conditioned sex slave. Heat is welling up and I blush. You smack my naked butt, not hard, rather playful. "Lovely." Walk to the kitchen door, knock, go inside. Giggling, indistinct voices, sound of kisses. A very long silence. I wait...