A Night on the Couch

Story Info
Devious wife puts cuckold on the couch.
3.4k words
4.37
25.4k
58

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a loving cuckold and humiliation story. If that is not your thing...

I have been married awhile. So spending the night on the couch is not necessarily anything new. The couch was not so bad.

We had a nice couch. Soft, comfortable white fabric. Full length with plenty of room.

I'm a pretty stout guy. I am not really into a particular sport, but I work out, I run daily. So I am in shape.

I sat on the center cushion of the couch, my arms outstretched and resting across the back of the couch. I had my legs spread wide and was watching the TV in front of me. I was very comfortable.

I was, by the way, completely naked. My sizable manhood lay flaccid across the cushion in front of me.

My arms and legs were relaxed.

Even though they were bound.

Medical grade leather cuffs were secured to both wrists and both ankles.

Straps extended from my wrists over the back of the couch, secured tightly to the back feet, at both ends of the long couch.

Both ankles were secured to the front legs of the couch, keeping my legs spread wide.

I was not going anywhere til my wife unlocked all the padlocks holding this all together.

And I could forget reaching my poor neglected slab of cock meat between my legs.

I was here because I finally disappointed my wife Cindy beyond her patience. And this game was a way to earn my way...back in, if you get my meaning. I hadn't "been in" for over a month.

Cindy worked as a video specialist at a local news station. She knew cameras, and how to edit video.

She walked up behind me, careful to stand where I could not see her body, nor the sexy dress she was wearing. I turned my head from the television show I was watching and she kissed me. I could just barely make out the tight pencil dress which barely contained her buxom figure.

I asked, "Are you sure you're sure about this?"

She caressed my shoulders reassuringly. "Yes, babe, I'm absofuckinglutely sure. Are you sure? Or do you just want to pack up and leave? We agreed, but I will understand."

"No, I want to see it through."

The doorbell rang.

"Good. Because I do love you. If you change your mind and want to leave tomorrow, I will understand. But tonight is happening."

She kissed me again. "Well, Mark is here. We will be back in a few hours. Until then, enjoy your shows, babe."

She used the remote to change the TV to a series of my favorite movies she had edited together. John Wayne westerns, war movies, Die Hard. I was to find out tonight how apropos that movie title might be.

I heard the front door open and close, and she was gone. Dinner, maybe a movie, dancing and a bar with her new boyfriend.

The western movie was distracting my thoughts from my wife's infidelity. At least until the first five minute "commercial" she had edited in at about the fifteen minute mark.

The "commercial" was five minutes of a porn video. This one was a cuckold scene with a very well endowed bull servicing the wife. She was on all fours and he was driving powerfully into her from behind. As she screamed in orgasmic bliss, her husband lay beneath her in a 69 position.

My cock was soon fully tumescent and leaking pre-cum. I was trying to think of a way to get physical contact onto my painfully hard cock, but in vain. Knowing it wouldn't work, I pulled against my restraints.

This torment interrupted my movies every fifteen minutes. Cuckold. Creampie. Chastity. Group sex. Oral sex. I was desperate by hour two, when a text from Cindy appeared on the screen. My techie wife had tied my phone text into the TV.

DONE WITH DINNER. SKIPPING MOVIE, GOING TO BAR. DON'T WAIT UP LOL.

More movie interspersed with more porn videos. They seemed to be involving more and more satisfying sex for the women, and more cum shots by the men. My dick was so hard. It throbbed and leaked pre-cum. I tried to tilt my body so I could touch it to the couch, but no luck.

Just as well. I was told part of the test tonight was to see if I could manage NOT to cum. But damn did I need to.

Then after another hour, another text popped up on the screen.

This one was a photo. Cindy's hand, with the wedding ring I had placed upon it. Her hand was wrapped around a large, erect penis. It was long. Not quite as long as mine, but considerably thicker. She couldn't get her tiny hand completely around it. It appeared they were driving.

HOME SOON, TOM. LOVE YOU.

The movie cut to a "commercial" in which a woman was fellating a man while he was driving. It went on for three minutes when the man pushed the woman down fully onto his cock, sliding it down her throat. The man growled in relief and the woman struggled and gagged as his copious load shot down her throat.

I shook and trembled at the sights and sounds, my manhood pulsing.

Fortunately it cut back to the movie and I tried to control my breathing. And my little soldier.

A few more minutes and I heard the front door open and her melodious voice, "Honey, I'm home!"

She walked up behind me and pressed something cloth over my head. I soon realized she had just ruined a pair of her panties, damp with her arousal, by forcing a leg hole over my head, letting it rest around my throat like a necklace. Now her musky scent wafted up to my nostrils from where the gusset lay on my chest. Fuck. I love her scent. My cock throbbed.

She leaned in, bent over behind the couch, and kissed me. "Love you, babe."

She did not ask if I was okay with what was about to happen. It had been discussed. It was going to happen now. "Remember, no whining. Don't make me have to gag you."

She sighed and bit her lower lip, closing her eyes momentarily. I of course could not see it,

but Mark was standing silently behind her. Her now bare ass and cleft was visible below her pencil dress, and evidently just too inviting. He had inserted one of his thumbs into her and was gently massaging her G-spot.

She took the TV remote and changed the input source. The image on the screen now was our bedroom, where she had mounted a small wireless digital camera some time ago.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips and was gone without a word.

We have a large, well decorated bedroom and a king-size four-poster bed. The bedroom was positioned at the front of the house, with a large picture window.

The afore mentioned camera is positioned on the wall opposite of the window, with the bed in between.

So the image on the screen was overlooking the bed and at the window.

I was shocked to see that the drapes were pulled completely open.

Via the sensitive microphone on the camera, I heard Cindy and Mark enter the room, remove their clothing, and climb onto the high-rise bed.

I could not see them. My ornery wife had tilted the camera to an angle so I would not have the satisfaction of viewing events, only hearing them, leaving things to my imagination.

But anyone walking by on the sidewalk would see everything. If our neighbors happened by, I would be outed as a cuckold.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Just the thought of the humiliation, of Mrs. Thompson fixing me with a knowing look, knowing I could not keep my wife happy in bed, caused my erection to stiffen even more.

I could hear them kissing. Then I could hear the mattress shift as they moved around.

There was no blow by blow description. When they spoke it was to each other or to the gods. Cindy had told me before hand that when she did this, it was going to be all about her, not me.

That bore out. My imagination had to fill in the gaps.

I heard her moan, "Mmmmmmm"

I could hear more of what sounded like wet kissing sounds.

"Ohhh....Marrrk....mmmmmm."

She had said that while the kissing sounds were going on.

He was going down on her. Fuck.

I love going down on her. I could imagine her scent, her taste, the soft puffiness of her sex. This sonuvabitch was getting to experience that, and I could only imagine it. I knew what he was experiencing.

I heard what sounded like humming in a masculine tone. Followed by a surprised "ohhhhhh" from Cindy.

A few more minutes and I heard the mattress shifting while the kissing and humming continued. I knew what Cindy tended to do when she was nearing a cunnilingus induced orgasm. I pictured her hips raising up off of the bed while she ground her pussy into his face.

Was he better at this than I am?

"Ungh....unghunghungh....ohhhmarrrk....fuuuuuck......yeeeeessss!"

She was cumming. Not a little. I envisioned her fingers clutching desperately at his head, bucking into his face. A LOT.

Things went quiet. Then, after a few minutes, the process began again. Soon she was screaming through multiple orgasms again.

The process repeated at least six times. A lull where he was doing who knows what, followed by her crying out through multiple orgasms. Screaming his name.

Well. That answered that question. He was definitely more patient and better than me at licking pussy. I would have already pumped my load into her snatch by now.

My cock was so hard it was shiny from it's tumescence. Pre-cum dripped down my shaft. Each time she came, I subconsciously thrust my hips upwards, trying to obtain contact from who knows what.

Then another period of silence. The mattress shifting.

"Oh, fuck yes....you feel so goddam good..."

Another few minutes of the mattress moving.

I saw just a glimpse of his muscular buttocks moving up and down.

"Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't fucking stop!"

"Ohhhgaaawwwwwwd....Mark! Gawwd!"

She was coming. Hard. Long. I had never made her cum with my dick. Why was my dick throbbing with need at the sound if another dick doing what mine could not??

But wait! There's more! The asshole salesman in my head shouted.

It did not stop. He just kept hammering her into orgasmic submission for what seemed to be an hour. Surely not?

Then finally I heard her orgasmic cries coupled with masculine grunts.

I envisioned what she felt like on my cock as I imagined him blasting his cum into her...my cock jumped and pulsed desperately as he got what I could not have.

I heard the bed creaking again. I briefly caught a glimpse of Cindy sitting up in the bed, then she lay flat so I could not see her.

The bed began creaking at an incredible rate and I heard her moaning happily. Was she riding his cock after he had already cum??

Within a few minutes she was deliriously screaming out in orgasmic joy again.

I was distracted momentarily as I saw Mr. Thompson at the edge of the camera view on the sidewalk, holding his German Shepherd's leash. Both Thompson and his dog were sporting erections. Shit.

"Unnnggghhaaa...fuckmeMarkfuckme!"

She cried out in orgasm again. I don't know if he came with her. Surely he did.

There was silence for quite awhile. Then I heard the bed creak as if someone was getting up.

A few moments later, Cindy appeared before me. She stood with her fists resting on her hips.

Her hair was a mess. Her chest was flushed with her arousal. Her large breasts and her shoulders were covered in hickies.

I scanned down her flat stomach to her center.

Her battered womanhood...MY wife's sex...was covered in the thick milkiness of a man's semen. It dripped out of her and flowed down her thighs.

I groaned. I impulsively thrust my hips up, my manhood straining. I tried to tighten the muscles beneath my balls, but it was too late.

My "manhood" pulsed violently, and without anyone even touching me, I came, shooting ropes of cum up my abdomen and onto my chest. I willed it to stop, but it wouldn't. A self-imposed ruined orgasm I had become all too used to experiencing. Unfortunately, so had my wife.

As I groaned in frustrated release, my wife leaned in close.

"This. This, my love, is why you are a cuckold tonight."

She pointed to her sex. "I want YOUR cock. Mark is AMAZING. But it is you I love. This could be yours. If you can learn not to fire off so quick, you can have me again."

She walked around behind the couch and gingerly pulled it over until I was laying on my back, the backrest on the floor. Then she squatted down on my face, feeding me their mixed cum. Sliding up and down my face.

"Make yourself useful and clean me up."

Initially I licked tentatively. I had done this for her after cumming so quickly inside of her, but I had never consumed another man before. It didn't take long until I was overwhelmed by her texture, the feel of her. I devoured her. She was my favorite meal.

When she was clean again, she stood. I looked up pleadingly. I wanted to make her cum.

"Figure out how to control yourself, husband. Until then, I'm going back to my bed so Mark can give me what I deserve."

She left me there laying on my back, still restrained, my dick hard again. She ran back into the room and wordlessly lifted my head, slipping a pillow beneath it. Then she was gone again.

A moment later I heard the bed creak as she climbed back into his arms. "I put the preemie to bed. Get over here and cuddle me to sleep."

THAT was for my benefit. I pictured him spooning her the way I loved to do.

"Preemie" was Cindy's new nickname for me. She told everyone at our last family get together it was because I was a big baby. But we both knew it was because I was a prolific premature ejaculator, and she wanted to remind me of that fact every chance she got.

She said she was trying to encourage me to do something about it. But I could tell she got off on the humiliation. Did she know that in spite of myself, I did too?

After awhile with the silence, I drifted off to sleep. It was amazing how comfortable this position was, since my legs were secured tightly spread apart.

About three in the morning I was awakened by the sounds of the mattress creaking, and the feminine and masculine moans and sighs of sex.

I heard Mark whisper, "Can't he see us?"

"Unghh...no, he can't see the TV from where I put him. Hey, Tom! Mark is fucking me in your favorite position...doggie style on our bed...damn he feels good..."

I was already hard. Now the image had me leaking pre-cum. I could see her perfect ass and pussy in my mind's eye; I imagined the feeling of her on my cock...damnit.

Speaking of my penis.

When you are looking down the barrel of a gun, it looks ten times larger than it is.

And here I lay, on my back with my legs drawn up before me on the couch. Which meant my incredibly tumescent cock, leaking pre-cum, was pointed directly at my face.

I had a small inkling of Cindy's frustration. I obviously had no control over that thing, and I really did not want it to go off in my face.

Unbeknownst to me, Mark stood up a bit on the bed behind my wife, then re-entered her and began driving his piston home over and over. Cindy had never experienced this...certainly I would not have thought of it. The angle had the effect of driving the large vein of his cock over her ultra sensitive G-spot with additional pressure repeatedly.

Unlike me, Mark was blessed with great stamina, and had cum several times already.

I listened to my wife crying out in orgasmic bliss, again and again. Multiple orgasms. Begging him to stop. Demanding that he NEVER stop. Praising him by name as a god.

I felt the cum boiling up my shaft. I tried to squeeze my kegel muscles, I tried holding my breath, thinking about baseball scores.

I heard myself voice the plaintive "nooooo" I had heard from Cindy so many times. But mine was cut off as my own cum shot into my mouth, so I shut it tight. Rope after rope from my self-ruined orgasm landed on my face. Fuck!

It happened twice more as he just kept fucking her and kept fucking her. Finally he came again and they were quiet again.

I drifted off to sleep again.

I awoke in the morning to the sound of Cindy tittering, then laughing, as she stood behind me.

"Oh my gawd, babe...you've given yourself a facial!"

I could feel the dried cum all over my face, in my hair, almost covering my eyes so I couldn't open them. I know I turned crimson in embarrassment.

She looked like she got an idea. I could almost see a thought bubble over her head.

"Mark! Mark, come here...I need your help."

She moved and stood above me, her legs spread, bent over and placing her hands on the couch near my bound legs.

I looked directly up at her swollen sex, her bruised and battered breasts. Some of his cum dripped and added to my "facial."

I saw Mark standing behind her, his large flaccid member hanging between his legs.

"Preemie has been in here firing off all night listening to us, apparently. Fuck me standing up, Mark. He never could, cause he's too short. I want to watch him lose it on himself."

She was right. She had always wanted me to fuck her standing up...but I couldn't reach her. She had joked about getting a tattoo that read "You must be at least 6' to ride this ride." I am 5'8".

Mark straddled my head behind my wife, lifted his flaccid penis and placed it at the bare entrance to her womanhood. He fed it into her, and before long his shaft was erect and pumping into her.

I looked up at their legs, their buttocks, his big balls swinging as his shaft slid into my wife's beautiful sex. I could smell their arousal.

Cindy moaned in satisfaction at the fullness and the masterful use of his phallus.

"Ohhhhgod...Markyes..."

I ley out a surprised groan as I came, splattering more semen across my face.

Mark looked down at me, "Really?? You poor fucker."

"Don't feel sorry for him...feel sorry for me."

He began pounding her mercilessly and before long she was screaming through another series of orgasms. Which set me off again.

After at least half an hour Mark grunted and slammed balls deep into her as he came, filling her up.

When he pulled out, a long stream of his jizz dripped down onto me from the end of his dick. Then Cindy sat down on my face, ordering me to make myself useful.

Mark leaned in kissed her while she still sat on my face, asking if he could use the shower. He needed to go. She said of course.

While Mark showered and dressed, Cindy finished using me for cleaning. Then she methodically unlocked and released my restraints.

Mark came out of the bedroom suite. He kissed Cindy goodbye and shook my hand. "See you next time."

Next time.

Cindy guided me into the shower. We washed each other as we talked. She gently used a rag to clean the semen from my face, I did the same, very carefully, for her womanhood.

I looked at her ravaged body. "You deserved that, Cindy. You deserve proper loving."

"Tom. I want you to see a doctor, or a therapist, do exercises, whatever you have to do. Mark is a fantastic lover...I'm going to keep seeing him. But I do not love him. I love you. I want that with you. Will you do that for us?"

"I promise. However long it takes, I'll find a way. I want to be that for you."

She kissed me.

When we got back to the bedroom, the bed was still a mess. But we were both still too exhausted to fix it.

She giggled as she bound into the only dry area left. "Get over here and cuddle me. You get the wet spot!"