Party Full of Surprises

Story Info
Cheating wife enjoys the party more than she wished to admit.
5k words
3.85
48k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVendett
DVendett
27 Followers

One evening we were meeting with Becky and Johnny, our old time friends. They moved out of town but our relationship survived the distance without a problem at all. The whole evening was absolutely wonderful, my husband and I were very fond of them and to be honest we missed them a lot since we haven't seen each other for around two months. When we were about to split up at the parking lot Becky looked like she suddenly remembered something:

"I almost forgot to tell you guys," she said. "Our neighbours are throwing a party next weekend and Johnny and I thought about inviting you guys over. What do you think? You could come on Saturday, come with us to the party and stay the night at us to leave back home on Sunday?"

We looked at each other and replied that we would love to come. I was very happy to see them so soon, because that evening felt like it went by rather too quickly.

The week passed by and on Saturday we were on our way to the next town, where Becky and Johnny lived. It wasn't the first time we have visited them so there was no need to show us around the house. It was around noon and the party was due to 8 o'clock, so there was plenty of time to spare. Becky and I went for a walk in the nearby park and the guys stayed at home. We were talking a lot during our walk and I confided in her about my sexual life with Tom, or maybe more like lack of it.

"From what you were saying, he seemed like he was always kind of like it. I mean not particularly interested in everyday sex," she said. "So what's different?"

"Well, to be honest I think it's his job. He's working like heck as he's trying to get the promotion. I don't blame him, it's important for me that he'll be fulfilled in his career, but you know, our sex life went even further down the road, than it was ever before."

I was sure Becky understood me completely. She was my best friend since high school and despite that their moving out put a little of a distance between us, I was sure I could still tell her anything.

"Cheer up Sue, I bet it's just a momentary thing and it'll fade out, you'll see," she wrapped her arm around me and cheered me up. "Anyway, who knows? Maybe you'll get lucky at tonight's party?"

"Oh Becky! Come on!"

We both laughed and I felt a lot easier after sharing that thought with Becky. I never thought I was missing her company so much.

It was kind of funny dressing up for the party, then leaving home only to walk over to the next house, but nevertheless we did exactly that. Johnny and Tom looked very handsome and when I was looking at my husband a thought came to my head that I would love him to take me to some lonely spot at that party and do me well, but...I wasn't expecting anything of sort. I quickly shook this thought out of my dirty mind and looked at Becky who was absolutely fabulous in her long red dress and blonde curly hair. She was a petite girl and I always envied her figure. She could lay down on the couch for the whole day and do nothing except eat chocolate and she would still look exactly the same. She had small tits and ass, but both of them were firm and round.

Lost in my thoughts I realised we entered their neighbours house. I looked at my reflection in the big mirror that was hanging in the corridor. I chose the tightest dress I could, kind of to annoy my husband, well maybe not annoy but to show him off. I was a tad taller than Becky, but I wasn't as petite as her. On the other hand my breasts were fuller than her and my waist was seductively thin and curvy. When the door closed behind us Becky joined the mirror.

"Look at us! We're almost 40' but we're still hot and sexy girls, aren't we?" She laughed. "I bet there's plenty of guys that would love to have a piece of that lovely body."

I looked once again at my reflection.

"You know what Becky? Like hell we are!" I laughed and we joined our husbands who in the meantime moved a little further down the corridor.

The main room was full of guests, there was a bar set up in one corner and we gravitated there to get some refreshments. We got acquainted with some of the guests and ended up in the garden, where there was barbeque and some more drinks. We met Becky and John's neighbours, a very nice couple about our age. They were very warm and welcoming and instantly I felt like we knew each other for ages. Some people did have such skill to become your long-time acquaintance in just a few minutes.

The party was very nice. We were talking with other couples and enjoying ourselves a lot. I had some drinks and was starting to feel just a little bit tipsy, but nothing alarming. It got dark outside and somehow I lost my Tom. I looked for Johnny as I thought Tom would be with him, but with no luck. However when I was wandering around I managed to find Becky. She was leaning against the wall of the house and talking with some guy. He was tall and handsome, but in my opinion he was behaving a little bit too familiar with my friend. I watched them from a distance and was surprised to see his hand landing on her thigh. The more surprising was Becky's reaction or actually lack of it. The guy, encouraged by the silent approval, moved closer to her. I didn't know what to do, but decided to bravely defend my friend so I rushed to them.

"Oh by the way Kennet, this is Sue, I told you about," Becky said unabashedly.

"Nice to meet you Sue," his voice was soft and quite tempting by itself.

"Come on Becky," I said, "I need you to help me with one thing." And looked at the man again, "It was nice meeting you Kennet."

"I'll see you later," Becky said and followed me into the house.

When we were back in we sat on the sofa and I looked at Becky judgingly.

"Oh come on Sue, don't look at me like that," she laughed. "I bet you would be first to let him have his way with you."

"Becky! Of course I wouldn't...well...but he was cute, I admit it...I drank too much," I replied, stuttering a little and we both burst out laughing.

"Anyhow, I want to show you something," she stood up. "But first we need some more drinks."

After we got two more fancy drinks, this time with a lovely tiny umbrella, she guided me to the stairs that led up to the second floor. However we didn't stop there and continued climbing up to the attic.

There was a door at the end of the stairs and next to it a small table with a tray. Becky took something of it and gave it to me. I looked closer and it was a piece of fabric, which turned out to be a kind of a mask. She helped me put it on my face and nodded towards the mirror, which was conveniently just over the table. I looked at my reflection and must have admitted that I looked rather nice. My tight black dress and with this piece of velvet around my head made me look quite sexy. It wasn't covering more than a fraction of the face with eyes, but the cut outs were made pretty spot on and in a way I thought I was looking rather mysterious and seductive than silly. It was also possible that I really drank too much and was only imagining it.

We walked through the door and I looked around the room. It was the size of the whole house albeit feeling a bit cosier because of the lower roof. The room was dimly lit and it took me a few seconds for my eyes to adapt. When I was finally able to see the details I noticed some people are more than enjoying themselves.

Quite close to us there was a woman kneeling in front of the man with his cock in her mouth. I watched them for a while. She was slowly taking most of its length into her mouth at the same time looking him in the eyes. It was a very sensual and erotic act.

I looked around and realised that everyone was wearing those masks. Becky took me a little further down the room until we stopped in front of the bed that was occupied by the woman and two men. She was kneeling across the bed with guys standing on each end of her. Just as we arrived they were changing places and from the place I was standing I watched as a big cock was spreading her pussy entering her. Louder moans were quickly silenced by another cock that was put in her mouth. She was very eagerly taking care of both men, moving her hips to the rhythm of the man behind her and sucking furiously the one she had in front of him. I felt my belly was full of butterflies and the familiar hotness between my legs was hard to miss. I couldn't even pretend I didn't like the scene. When I touched my tits through the soft fabric of my dress I sensed my nipples were hard. I rubbed my finger around one while watching one of the men coming all over the women's back. He then rubbed his cock between her butt cheeks spreading his cum and to my surprise he put it back into her pussy. Just like that, all covered in cum. I never knew why I found such behaviour so hot, but I wanted to be that woman there. Just instantly imagined it was my pussy which is covered in cum and got impaled by cum covered cock.

I felt my mouth go dry and I drank the whole drink I had in my hand in one go. I looked around for something to put empty glass on and noticed Becky wasn't around me anymore. She went somewhere, but in the state I was in, a little bit tipsy and very aroused I decided not to bother and put my glass on the small table that was standing by the wall.

I wanted to go back to the woman to see how they were doing, but when I turned around I almost bumped into another woman, a girl rather. I remembered talking to her downstairs, but for the love of it I couldn't remind myself of her name. She was younger than me, I do remember she mentioned being at the University and she was a cute little thing. She had long, straight, red hair and an absolutely gorgeous and sweet little face with a cute small nose and a few freckles on it. I couldn't see it this time because of the mask, but I recognized her lovely hair. She was standing there in front of me totally naked. She was very petite, even girlier looking than Becky with tiny tits, but I found her very attractive.

"Are you lost?" She whispered to my ear.

"No, I just...well...I lost my friend," I knew it sounded dumb. More like a child than a 30-ish year old woman.

"Don't worry," she smiled with a smile that could melt even the coldest hearts, "I'll take her place for a while."

After saying that she hugged me and kissed my lips delicately. At first I didn't know how to behave, but arousal took over and I replied with a kiss. I felt her smile but she didn't stop kissing me. Her touch was more and more passionate, I was forgetting myself in the touch of her soft and delicate lips, her fingers caressing my back. Only when my dress slid down to my ankles did I understand she unzipped my dress in the meantime. She moved back two steps and looked at me. I wasn't wearing any bra since it would be visible through the dress and my panties were thin and seamless so they wouldn't be seen under the dress. I was sure that the outline of my cameltoe pussy was clearly visible.

"Look at you," she said, still ogling my body. "You're gorgeous Sue."

There went any anonymity, I thought when she said my name. However I felt pretty proud knowing she admired my body. She got back to me and our bodies joined in a hug. She hungrily found my lips and stuck to them like she was missing me for years. I felt her nipless touching mine and when I moved my leg I sensed her pussy hair, moist from the excitement.

When she separated from myself I watched her looking around and then she grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere. It was another bed. She turned me over and delicately pushed me until I sat on it. It was soft and the sheets smelled of freshness. She then kneeled above me with her legs spread and pulled my face delicately to her tits. I kissed them and then sucked her nipples. They were hard and the girl seemed to like it as she started moaning. Occupied with my mouth I ran my fingers across her back and ended up on her little butt. I grabbed it and squeezed her cheeks a little and heard her smile through the moaning. It didn't take long until I was pushed to my back and the girl laid on me, again kissing me passionately. I was feeling hot and excited and our kisses became more and more enthusiastic and wild. I screamed just a little from pleasure when her hand found my tit and squeezed it. She was massaging and playing with both of them while my hands looked for her butt to caress it again.

When she started to get up I felt almost sorry as I wanted more of her. However, to my relief she just took off the bed only to pull my panties down. She looked at me cheekily, waving my panties over her finger and then threw them somewhere to the side. I watched her getting onto the bed again, but this time she turned around and laid on me with her face by my pussy. Without even thinking about it I spread my legs and felt her soft tongue on my lips. I had a puffy pussy with full and thick outer lips. She ran her tongue along my pussy right from the clit up to my ass. I realised I closed my eyes from the sensation and when I opened them I saw the most beautiful view I ever saw. I really liked how my pussy looked and I was pretty proud of it.

However, this young girl had the most beautiful flower I had ever seen. She had smaller outer lips and her inner lips were sticking out a bit, but even in the skimpy light I saw how delightfully pink she was. With her legs spread wide I saw a darker opening between her lovely lips. I took her in my hands and spread her a little bit more and then touched her with my tongue. I had my share with playing with girls in my life, although since I got married I had no opportunity to do so. I always enjoyed it and didn't know how much I was missing it until I felt the softness of this young girl's lips and taste on my tongue.

We were pleasuring each other, licking ourselves and sucking our clits. I managed to open her hole even more and stuck my tongue inside her, which she welcomed with a loud moan. I always loved 69 with another girl, although I always had some trouble focusing on pleasuring my loved one when having my pussy licked. I almost never came from just being pleasured like that but I noticed the girl was acting more and more aroused. I intensified my caress, put my tongue into her hole and pushed on her clit with my thumb. I was rubbing it and pushing hard at the same time wiggling my tongue the deepest I could. Finally I felt just a touch more wetness flowing down my throat and the girl relaxed and collapsed onto me. Moments later she turned around and laid next to me on her back with face turned to mine.

"Thank you, it was amazing," she said and kissed me.

Before I was able to say something she stood up and was gone.

I was still laying on the bed with my legs spread up wide when I felt someone's kiss on my thighs, getting closer to my pussy. My body didn't want me to react, so I just closed my eyes and let myself receive the unexpected pleasure. This time it was a man. The touch was very different, his tongue was thicker and I felt his facial hair tickling my thighs. He focused on my clit, delicately exposing it and then with unexpected tenderness touching it with his tongue. Feeling was intense and I was moaning loudly.

Soon, lost in the pleasure coming from between my legs I felt a pair of hands caressing my tits. I opened my eyes and saw a masked man just next to me, cupping my breasts in his hands, squeezing them and gently pinching my nipples. When he lowered to kiss them I saw his cock next to me and I felt an urge to take it. I was extremely excited but I couldn't decide whether it was because of all the drinks or the sexual arousal. I moved a little and was able to reach him just enough to wrap my mouth around the tip of his delightful and handsome looking cock. The man responded by moving a bit and I was able to go for it and start blowing him off. I was sad when the man that was caressing my pussy stepped aside, but it turned out he was just repositioning himself. I felt him pushing his cock slowly into my pussy. My first, reasonable reaction was to push him off, but it was quickly shouted over by my needs and desire to be fucked.

He was big and was giving my pussy a good stretch. Thankfuly he was so slow at the beginning, but I was so horny and wet that soon we both must have realised it was not needed to be so delicate and he started fucking me properly. I would have moaned and screamed from pleasure, but the other man was blocking my mouth with his cock. Just as with the other girl, I thought. The man held my legs and was slapping his waist against my ass, driving his big cock in and out of my pussy. It didn't last too long with such hard pounding and I heard his breaths becoming deeper and deeper. I tried to shout at him not to come inside me, but my efforts were silenced by the cock that was blocking my mouth. Moments later the man pushed his hips hard into me and I felt his cock twitching inside me, shooting his load deep inside my pussy. I was terrified at first as I knew I wasn't on the pill but once again excitation and my instincts screamed and I felt a flood of sexual arousal taking me over.

"Did an unknown man just come into my pussy?" I thought and that excited me even further.

When I was laying shocked what slut I became the guys switched and cock slippery of cum and my own juices was pushed into my mouth. It was getting softer, despite my efforts but it tasted incredible. Another man took the place between my legs and entered my pussy. He didn't bother going slow, as I was lubed well enough. He grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders, raising my ass a little. He was fucking me nicely and I wished he would last a bit more than his predecessor. In the meantime I cleaned the man's cock from cum and it was completely limp and moved aside. His place, however, didn't remain vacant for too long and I was welcomed with another cock in my mouth. The man fucking me pushed my legs from him until my knees touched my chest.

With my ass sticking out and my legs clenched together he had perfect access to my pussy. I felt his long cock going in and out for its whole length in smooth, yet intense moves. He started coming, once again inside me, but then pulled it out and shot his cum on my pussy, decorating it with thick and slimy cum. I was surprised that his place was so quickly taken over by another man. He ran his cock between my pusy lips, like he wanted to cover his cock in the cum of another man. However, with my knees to my chest and ass sticking out there was another temptation I didn't think over. I realised that, when it was too late and with cock in my mouth I had no way to oppose when the man pressed the head of his cock against my ass. I relaxed and he entered my asshole to the muffled sounds of my moans.

He was very slow and delicate and when he started massaging my clit I felt another tide of excitement coming all over me. He was getting faster and deeper with every move and the intense sensation of anal sex was filling me. My husband never liked to fuck me that way, being deaf to my needs in that matter. Remembering that I pulled my legs even more, allowing my lover even easier access to my back side. I was happy he wasn't as big as the two previous guys, because soon he was slapping his hips into my ass hard and fast. I had never been fucked in the ass so intensely and I never knew I would love it so much.

The man withdrew his cock out of my mouth and I was finally able to moan loudly from pleasure. I soon noticed the guy was laid on the bed, right next to me and the guy that was fucking my ass stepped back. Puzzled by the turn of the events I was taken from the bed and placed above the man. I was put on his cock and soon he took my neck and pulled me over for a long, passionate kiss. He moved his hips a few times and stopped. I was looking at his masked face surprised when I realised what this break meant. The man that was fucking my ass before, or was it someone else?

DVendett
DVendett
27 Followers
12