All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 01'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Lexi needs to be a regular in his bed. In time he could breed her.

Strawberry_24Strawberry_24over 1 year ago

Definitely need a part two💯

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 1 year ago

Great story! Lexi can bring in a couple of her friends to expand this lineup, and Kayla can be the ultimate member.

Remember Last NightRemember Last Nightover 1 year ago

I agree. It screams for a part 2.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

Nice story. Love the open relationship between dad and daughter. Of course she knows he and Lexi hooked up. But is ok with it.

One goof: “ I know I don't really know you beyond being Lexi's friend, but after what we just did, I'm happy to spend this time with you.” He’s talking to Lexi. Should have read “beyond being Kayla’s friend”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pity she's a willing town bicycle already, that sort of takes the shine off him teaching her she's desirable. Who really wants to 'save' a skank? Not interested in an STD cocktail, so this is a miss.

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the positive comments. I've already started on part 2 which should explain a bit about Lexi's past and how Kayla thinks about everything. I will point out that I'm writing in a world without STD's, so pregnancy is the only concern, which was addressed. :) also, thanks for the correction, sadly I don't know how to correct a submitted post on this site. I don't think you can. :( thanks again for the positive comments.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

Sloppy seconds and eats her out? Nasty

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Love the story and will be watching for part 2.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

That. Was. Awesome! 5 Stars! Please continue!

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameover 1 year agoAuthor

I just submitted Chapter 2. I hope people like it. Let me know and thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Going from the ass to the pussy is not a good thing. A 40year old should know that.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

I like her...a lot...!

now him...or you...9", and balls that recharge faster than any 18 year old could ever hope...a world way beyond just no STD's, especially at 40...!

and able to take his whopper, without lube, in her cute little rump...!?! ....been a very busy girl since turning 18!

really curious where you take this...added to faves, and following now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Adults commit boundary violations all the time, and that can be hot as a fantasy (generally not hot, to me, in real life).

But this dad doesn’t even seem to consider the impact on his daughter. Or nonlubricated anal. Or no refractory period in a middle aged guy. That gets distracting unless you put it in the sci fi section.

UmraojiUmraojiover 1 year ago
Top class

One of the best that I've read.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 1 year ago

Great story and told very well. Thank you

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Wow, that was so hot and talk about frantic.

I loved it !

10 Stars from me - if only I could !

Rapier

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Unbelievable amount of times he came! But I enjoyed it anyway! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stopped before finishing Page 1. A million mistakes is a low estimate!!!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5311 months ago

Lost me on page one at the MMF threesome (not my thing).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Meh.

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroin9 months ago

Being able to cum that many times is impossible for any guy. Kinda distracting. I liked the rest fairly well but you rushed the anal part.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wonder what he'd say, if in about a month, she calls him and says,"honey, I missed my period, and I guess we're having a baby...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES