Birthday Pool Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch, I decide to try and teach Lexi how to play pool. We discover pretty quickly that she is a natural! Then we spend a couple hours playing and talking. Lexi teases and mentions getting fucked on a pool table. I blush and admit that David bent me over this very pool table on my eighteenth birthday. We both end up having giggling fits as I share how horny David got fucking me in the game room. He came so much I thought I was gonna drown in sperm!

It really is easy to talk to Lexi. Hazel has always been the only person I can talk about sex with. Well, and my dad, but dad keeps saying there are things a father does not need to know. I guess it makes sense that he wouldn't want to hear about his only daughter dropping to her knees. Lexi is more than happy to hear about it, however, and we discuss blowjob techniques for over an hour.

At the end of the school day, Hazel sends me a text that she is coming over. David also sends me a text that he is heading home. I tell Hazel I'll see her soon and I tell David I'll talk to him later. Lexi and I then change into our bikinis. We are both wearing the same suits that we wore to my birthday pool party; I'm in black and Lexi is in light blue. Lexi and I each crack open a wine cooler as we wait for Hazel.

Forty-five minutes later, Hazel shows up with an overnight bag she had gotten from home. She then heads into the bathroom and changes into her green bikini. The three of us look incredibly sexy. I'm wearing a black bikini which goes great with my raven hair. Lexi is a gorgeous redhead in light blue, and Hazel is a tall, tan girl with her hair in a long ponytail and wearing green.

The three of us spend some time chatting and drinking while sitting on deck chairs so that Hazel and Lexi can get to know each other better. The conversation goes better than I ever would have expected, and soon the three of us are laughing and giggling. The fact that all three of us are now quite tipsy probably helps.

The topic of my dad eventually comes up, and Hazel starts asking Lexi personal questions. I blush, not needing to hear about how big my dad's dick is. Not something a girl wants to think about! Hazel and Lexi laugh teasingly at my discomfort.

"Hey!" Hazel says, "Since your dad likes 'em young, we should take a picture of the three of us in our bikinis for him!"

"I like it!" Lexi giggles. "Three eighteen year old babes in bikinis!"

I smirk and agree. The three of us pose; me in the middle with my arms around Hazel and Lexi's shoulders. Using my phone, Hazel snaps a picture of the three of us as best as she can. I giggle at the sight of six breasts, concealed by nothing but bikini tops. I then send the picture to my dad with a message.

Kayla: Bet you wish you were in my place right now! ;)

Steven: Fuck yeah, I do! Tempted to leave work early!

"He's only tempted? Hmph!" Hazel says, stomping her bare foot in mock indignation.

"I know!" Lexi adds, "Just the sight of me in a bikini should be enough to get him here."

"I have an idea!" says Hazel, "Let's do one topless!"

For a few seconds, no one speaks, then Lexi chimes in, "I'll do it! It's not like he hasn't seen my titties before."

"Great!" Hazel exclaims, "Kayla?"

"I'm not flashing my dad!" I say firmly.

"Didn't you already?" Lexi teases.

"Wait, what?!" Hazel asks in a shocked voice. "How is this the first I'm hearing about it?"

"I didn't flash my dad!" I roll my eyes, "He accidentally walked in while David and I were fucking."

Hazel bursts out laughing while Lexi just grins. My best friend is laughing so hard she can't even speak for over a minute. Eventually she does calm down enough to tease me about my dad having seen me getting nailed by David.

"We could send the picture to David, too!" Hazel suggests through her tears of laughter.

"David is in the doghouse!" I say firmly, "No titties for him!"

This time all three of us are laughing so hard we're crying. One of us will ease up on the laughter, only to look at the other two and crack up again.

"I'm not flashing my dad," I finally say, "but I'll take the picture of the two of you."

"Works for me." says Hazel, "Lex?"

"Done!" Lexi chirps excitedly.

Hazel and Lexi each reach behind their own backs and untie the strings of their bikini tops. Four boobs are soon on full display outside on my pool patio. Both girls have firm, B-cup breasts. Hazel's are as tan as the rest of her, proving that she often tans nude. Lexi doesn't have tan lines either, but her breasts are as milky white as the rest of her, and capped with light pink nipples.

"We shouldn't be the only ones topless!" Hazel says.

I shake my head, but reach behind my back and untie my bikini top. I quickly discard the top, revealing my C-cup breasts. Lexi and Hazel each cup their own boobs and squeeze them as they tease me about how big my tits are. I just smirk, take a tit in my hand and lift my nipple to my lips. I suck on my tit for a few seconds before releasing my large breast.

"Bet you wish you could do that!" I tease in a drunken voice.

"Fuck you!" Hazel says jokingly.

"Slut." Lexi teases. "Let's just take the picture already!"

Lexi wraps an arm around Hazel's waist as Hazel wraps her arm around the shorter girl's shoulders. Both are standing side by side in front of the pool. I grab my phone and immediately snap a picture. It really is a sexy picture; both girls are wearing nothing but bikini bottoms and smiles. I send the picture to my dad.

Kayla: My friends say hi! ;)

Steven: Holy shit, I nearly dropped my phone, Kayla! Now I have an erection in the middle of a board meeting.

"I wanna see it!" Hazel says drunkenly when she reads that my dad has an erection.

"Yeah, me too!" Lexi agrees.

"You've seen it before." I say to Lexi.

"Yeah, but Hazel hasn't!" Lexi says, "And it is definitely worth seeing!"

"Ask him to go to the bathroom and send us a dick pic!" Hazel says as she grabs my arm and shakes it. "Please!"

"I don't wanna see my dad's dick!" I say.

"Fine, have him send the picture to my phone!" Lexi interjects.

"Yeah, do that!" Hazel quickly agrees, "You don't have to see it."

"Fine." I say, relenting. I grab my phone and send my dad a text.

Kayla: The girls wanna see your dick. Send it to Lexi's phone, please.

Steven: I'm in a meeting!

Kayla: Go to the bathroom?

Steven: Okay, I'll go now.

"He's going now." I say, "Satisfied?"

"Yippee!" Hazel jumps up and down and claps her hands "Dick!"

Lexi and I burst out laughing when we realize just how drunk Hazel is. It's not even dinnertime and she's completely sloshed. She will regret this when she wakes up with a hangover tomorrow morning and has to go to school.

A couple minutes later, Lexi's phone buzzes. The freckled redhead picks up her phone and licks her lips as she looks at the screen.

"Let me see!" Hazel exclaims.

Lexi passes her phone to Hazel, who stares at the screen without speaking for a good twenty seconds. "Oh my God, he's huge!"

"I know!" Lexi giggles happily, "It feels so fucking good when he's behind you and boning you with that massive weapon."

"You're a lucky girl, Lexi!" Hazel says before holding the phone out to me. "You sure you don't wanna see?"

"I'm sure!" I insist, although a part of me is definitely curious.

"Girl, if you're ever looking for a threesome, just let me know!" Hazel giggles as she hands me back my phone.

"If you're serious, I'll let Steven know!" Lexi says, a somewhat serious expression on her face.

"I am!" Hazel grins, not the least bit embarrassed. Liquid courage, indeed. "I won't do anything with you, but he can nail me anytime he wants!"

"I'll tell him!" Lexi says.

"Can we switch subjects, please?" I ask with a grin. I don't need to hear about my two friends planning on doubling up on my dad.

"Fine." Hazel sighs theatrically, "Wanna sunbathe for awhile?"

The three of us agree and lay back on patio chairs while wearing only bikini bottoms. The sun feels so good on my bare skin as I sunbathe topless and chat with my friends. The three of us stay topless all afternoon. We end up jumping in the pool and splashing around for awhile. It's a lot of fun. Hazel is my best friend, but Lexi is quickly becoming part of our group. Maybe things will work out after all.

Steven

Holy shit, I can't believe Kayla sent me a picture of Lexi and Hazel topless! The two gorgeous eighteen year old girls are only wearing bikini bottoms! I stop even pretending to be paying attention during my meeting as I admire the picture currently on my phone.

Lexi is as breathtaking as always. She's wearing nothing but blue bikini bottoms. Her skin is lightly freckled and her body is tight all over. I love her firm tits with their pink nipples. Her auburn hair frames her cute face, made even cuter by the playful smile currently adorning it.

Hazel's body is perfect. She is tall and fit with an all-over tan. Her legs are long and her breasts are perfectly-shaped works of art. That long brown ponytail is just begging to be grabbed and pulled. As great as she looks in those green bikini bottoms, I find myself wishing she was totally nude so that I could see that eighteen year old pussy.

I'm usually not one for sending dick pics, but when I find out the girls want one, I only resist for a few seconds. I excuse myself to the restroom and enter one of the stalls. I pull out my erection and send Lexi a picture. I am going to fuck that girl so hard tonight she's gonna pass out from pleasure.

The rest of the day goes by at a snail's pace. I find myself taking out my phone every so often to look at the picture of Lexi and Hazel topless. I wonder if Lexi would be open to a threesome. I've never had one before and I'm not even sure how to broach the topic. Do I just say 'Hey Lexi, is it okay if I fuck you and another girl at the same time?' or something? I don't know!

Finally, it is 5:00PM and I am out of here. The entire drive home I am thinking about all the things I plan to do to Lexi's perfect body tonight. I'm definitely face-fucking her, then maybe doggystyle, I wonder how she'll feel about anal tonight. The thoughts have me hard.

I arrive home to find out that Hazel and Lexi are both staying for dinner, which is fine with me. All three girls are still in their bikinis, sadly with tops on, and we decide to eat outside. I change into shorts and a t-shirt and the four of us sit down to a meal.

Hazel and Lexi are both very flirty with me, and I realize they have both been drinking. Kayla is tipsy as well. This explains the topless shot. I am happy to notice that the girls aren't having anything to drink with dinner. Hazel and Lexi need to sober up so they can drive home tonight. I do wish Lexi could stay the night again, but her parents would likely get suspicious, and while Lexi is eighteen, she is still under her parents' roof.

Conversation flows easily throughout dinner as we all talk about our days and our plans for the week. Kayla and Lexi will be returning to school tomorrow, and hopefully won't have any trouble because of my having fucked Lexi at the party. Hazel did go to school today and said that, while it was mentioned, no one seemed vindictive about it.

After dinner, Hazel and Kayla decide to go to Kayla's room to relax and sober up. I'm surprised Lexi isn't going as well, but the other two are content to let Lexi and I have some alone time. I'm definitely appreciative of how much better things are going. My daughter is happy and has her friends, and I get to spend time with a smart and funny girl. One who happens to be eighteen years old, gorgeous, and absolutely wild in the sack.

Lexi and I find ourselves cuddling on a patio chair together, me in shorts and a shirt, her in her light blue bikini. My arms are wrapped around her as she absentmindedly runs her fingertips along my arm. We just sit and talk for awhile, it is so relaxing. Conversation comes easily with Lexi and she doesn't seem bored at all when I talk about work.

I smile and lean down to kiss the top of her head as I watch the sun's reflection off the clear pool water. Lexi turns her head to face me and we share a soft kiss. The kiss slowly builds until I think we are going to end up fucking right here. However, Lexi pulls away and looks at me with a playful smile.

"Did you like the picture?" Lexi asks.

"Very much. What inspired that?" I reply.

"Wine coolers." Lexi answers with an honest smirk.

"Haha, oh." I say, "So, you're not jealous?"

"Jealous that you saw Hazel's tits? No." Lexi says, "I guess I just don't get jealous like that."

"Kinda surprising, considering..." I trail off.

"Considering my past?" Lexi says, "No, you show me every time we make love how much I mean to you."

I smile and kiss Lexi. We kiss for a couple minutes, lightly caressing each other as our tongues wrestle. Soon, Lexi breaks our kiss and smiles at me.

"Hazel liked your dick." Lexi winks.

"Really?" I ask, happy with the direction the conversation is going in "What did you think?"

Lexi sticks her tongue out at me before continuing "Hazel would fuck you, you know."

I reach out and slip my hand into Lexi's bikini top to cup a firm breast. Lexi's eyelids flutter as I roll her nipple between my fingers. She moans softly as I continue to play with her tit with one hand, while my other lightly trails along her body.

"I'm all yours." I say.

"What if I like sharing?" asks Lexi.

"Do you like sharing?" I ask, my heart pounding in my chest as I imagine Hazel and Lexi both naked in my bed.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you fuck Hazel's face while holding onto that ponytail of hers." Lexi says.

"As long as you know you're my number one." I say as I caress Lexi's boob.

"I know that." Lexi smiles and rubs her butt against my crotch. "So, what do you say? Want me to work on bagging Hazel for you?"

"If you're sure..." I trail off, afraid that this is some sort of test.

"I'm sure." Lexi says as she pecks my lips.

"Then, yes." I say.

"I'll start working on Hazel then!" Lexi says with a smirk.

"Sounds like a plan." I say, imagining Lexi and Hazel nude and on their knees beside each other as they worship my cock.

"Wanna go swimming?" Lexi asks, changing the subject.

"I'm not wearing a suit." I say.

"Okay," Lexi shrugs, "I'll just go by myself."

Lexi stands up and turns her back to me. I watch as she reaches behind her back and unties her bikini top. She rolls her shoulders forward and pulls the top off of her breasts. I admire the sight of her bare back as Lexi holds her bikini top up and to the side. With an exaggerated motion, Lexi lets her bikini top fall to the patio floor beside the pool. I sit back on the patio chair, stunned as Lexi grabs both sides of her bikini bottoms. The gorgeous redhead bends her knees as she gracefully slides her bottoms down her smooth legs and steps out of them.

I admire Lexi's bare ass as she reaches back and slaps her bottom for my viewing pleasure. She then puts her legs together and bends over. I can see a flash of pink between her legs and feel myself getting hard. Lexi looks over her shoulder and winks at me before jumping into the pool with a big splash.

Not one to let an opportunity like this pass me by, I stand up and remove my shirt. My shorts, shoes, and boxers soon follow, leaving me as naked as Lexi. With my erection on full display, I watch for a few moments as Lexi splashes around in the pool. I love watching her naked body in motion. I then jump in the pool to join her.

We chase each other around the pool for awhile, splashing and laughing. It turns out Lexi is an excellent swimmer and is able to catch me several times. When she does, she'll grab my cock and squeeze before pressing her feet into my chest and using me to kick off in another direction.

One time, I do catch Lexi and wrap my arms around her from behind so I can squeeze both her tits at once. She giggles and pretends to struggle as I fondle her tits. I can feel her bare bottom rubbing up against me. I reach between her flailing legs and push two fingers into her pussy.

Lexi immediately stops struggling and lays her head back on my shoulder. With one hand on her tit and the other up her cunt, I start to finger Lexi slowly. She lets out a soft moan and turns her head so she can lightly kiss along my cheek while I pleasure her. I push my fingers in and out of her, the water is making this difficult, but I am determined. A few minutes pass and Lexi is really getting into it.

"God yes, make me cum!" Lexi begs as I start to rub her clit.

I rub her clit faster and faster while my other hand pinches her nipple. Lexi leans back against me and throws back her head as her body tenses in orgasm. The beautiful redhead shudders several times. I bury my fingers up her cunt and hold them there until Lexi's orgasm finishes.

"I need you in me. Now." Lexi says as she looks over at me.

The two of us swim over to the shallow end of the pool and I sit on the stairs so that the water only comes up to the middle of my stomach. Lexi swims up to me and I think she is going to mount me, but she instead does something much more shocking.

Lexi takes a deep breath and then dives under the water. A few moments later I can feel her warm mouth slipping over my mushroom head as a torrent of bubbles come up to the surface. I groan and arch my back as Lexi starts bobbing her head. I'm getting an underwater blowjob! Holy shit.

Unfortunately, Lexi can't stay under long and has to come up for air. She takes a few deep breaths before diving down again and repeating the process. Several times she repeats sucking on my dick while it's underwater. Then Lexi straddles me and reaches into the water. She grabs my erection and directs it toward her opening. We both moan as my tip parts her labia and slips inside her body.

Lexi lets out a sigh as she sinks all the way down on my shaft. I grip her hips as the gorgeous redhead lifts her body and then slams back down. Since our coupling is happening underwater, Lexi can't ride me very fast, but she is able to maintain a steady rhythm as she bounces up and down. My mouth finds her nipple, tasting the chlorine on her skin.

"Yes, lick my titty!" Lexi coos as she presses my head to her chest with both hands.

My redheaded nymphomaniac turns her bounce into a slow grind as she tries to stimulate her clit. Soon, I can feel her pussy clenching around me and know that her orgasm isn't far off. Barely a minute later, Lexi tenses up and announces her orgasm for the world to hear.

"I'm cumming! Fuck me, I'm cumming! Fuck!" Lexi cries out as her pussy muscles convulse around my cock.

Feeling her pussy squeezing me and hearing her orgasmic cries is enough to bring me off as well. I grip Lexi's ass and thrust my hips upwards. I groan against her breast as I start squirting inside of her. The sensations of me cumming inside of her actually causes Lexi to have another orgasm. She tenses up again and I can feel her pussy spasm around my shaft, desperate to milk every drop of cum from my balls.

I lean my head back, breathing heavily in the aftermath of my orgasm. Lexi lifts herself off of my lap and climbs out of the pool.

"Where are you going?" I ask as I turn to watch her and am greeted by the enticing sight of her bare bottom.

"Bathroom." Lexi calls over her shoulder, "I want you to eat me out so I need to clean up!"

"I'll be here!" I say as Lexi disappears inside, still completely nude.

I get out of the pool and walk over to one of the patio chairs. Grabbing several towels, I lay them down on the patio. Lexi wants me to eat her out? That is exactly what I'm going to do. After making a comfortable spot to lay down, I stand on the patio and wait for Lexi.

A couple minutes later, Lexi comes walking out, completely naked and strolls over to me. I grab her butt in both hands and pull her to me. Her breasts press into my chest as our lips meet and we begin kissing fiercely. Lexi's tongue snakes into my mouth and I immediately meet it with my own. She runs her tongue along mine as her hands grip my back.