Birthday Pool Party Ch. 04

Story Info
The aftermath of the birthday pool party continues.
8.7k words
4.74
45.4k
57

Part 5 of the 43 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, here's Chapter 04, I hope you like it! I know where Chapter 05 is gonna go and maybe Chapter 06, but I'm not so sure about later chapters, if there are any. If you wanna read more, feel free to let me know where you think the story should go. Thank you for all the positive comments I've received, they really make me want to continue.

Steven

It's Monday morning at 5:30AM, a time of the week that is dreaded by most people, usually myself as well. Not this morning, however. Despite having only gotten about four hours of sleep, I am alert and ready for the day. The reason for this is probably the gorgeous eighteen year old redhead currently bouncing up and down on my cock.

Not even forty-eight hours have passed since I first hooked up with Lexi, my daughter Kayla's classmate, at Kayla's birthday pool party. So much has happened since then. I found out Lexi and Kayla are not close, and because Lexi has a reputation for getting around, Kayla was worried the redheaded beauty would hurt me by cheating. The strife between them culminated in a confrontation at another gathering last night, which led to the girls to start to work things out. I still don't know many details about Lexi's past, or what happened at that gathering, but it looks like things are getting better. Lexi says she isn't interested in other men while we're together, and I believe her. Kayla and Lexi have agreed to continue their talk today while I'm at work, and I'm confident the two strong, intelligent, and beautiful young women will work things out. Right now though? I'm gonna enjoy a morning fuck with a fucking gorgeous redhead nymphomaniac.

I grip Lexi's hips in both hands, encouraging her to ride me faster. Her auburn hair whips wildly around her face as she lets out the most adorable sex noises. "Fuck me, fuck me!" she chants, her fingertips digging into my chest. I woke up several minutes ago to Lexi straddling me and aiming my morning would towards her snatch. I am more than happy to forgo sleep to fuck a gorgeous eighteen year old redhead. Who wouldn't be?

Sliding my hands up Lexi's torso, I cup her firm B-cup titties and give them a squeeze, once again marveling at the softness of her skin. Lexi places her hands over mine, pressing them to her chest as she rides me and moans. I look up at her with lust, overwhelmed with joy that I am lucky enough to be fucking this gorgeous creature.

"Fuck, you're big" she grunts when she slams herself down onto me, embedding my cock up to the hilt in her tight, teen hole.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous." I respond while my fingers tease her nipples.

Lexi beams at me with a radiant smile as she grinds on my shaft, causing my thickness to stimulate the walls of her pussy. She releases my hands and grips my chest as her orgasm approaches; I can feel her pussy start to convulse. After another thirty seconds slowly grinding on me, Lexi tenses up and throws her head back. Her mouth opens in a silent scream and she shudders several times in unison with the ripples traveling through her vaginal walls and holding my hard dick like a vice.

When her orgasm subsides, Lexi lowers her body so her breasts are pressing into my chest. I hug her to me and start thrusting up into her tiny body. "Mmm, fuck me, yes!" she moans into my ear. I have one hand on her ass and the other buried in her soft, auburn hair. I continue thrusting up into her, causing her to cry out in another orgasm "Fuck, you're making me cum again! FUCK!" she shrieks into my ear.

I fuck Lexi hard and fast through her orgasm, not slowing down until she comes down from the orgasmic high. When she does, I slow my thrusts down so I am gently screwing her as I whisper in her ear "My turn."

Wrapping both my arms around Lexi, I roll us over until I am on top. The cute redhead giggles as I look down at her and smirk, my dick having stayed buried in her cunt the entire time. I sit up slightly and place both hands on her tits. Using my grip on her tits, I rapidly fuck Lexi in missionary. She hooks her ankles around my calves and grips my shoulders with her hands as she hangs on for the ride.

I don't keep Lexi in missionary for very long as I am getting ready to cum and want to switch to the position I find it easiest to orgasm in. Sitting up, I pull my dick out of her, causing her to let out a noise of sadness at the empty feeling in her pussy. Taking my cock by the base, I slap her cunt several times, making her moan when she feels my mushroom head hit her clit.

Lexi giggles when I grip her hips and flip her onto her stomach. My cock is throbbing from enjoying manhandling the petite girl. I squeeze Lexi's ass with both hands before grabbing her hips again and pulling her onto her hands and knees. Lexi wiggles her bum at me as I get into position and slot my tip at her opening. "Yes! Fuck me doggystyle!" Lexi shouts, her hands gripping the sheets while I take her from behind.

Fuck, she's so wet and tight; I can feel her pussy squeezing my cock in its velvet grip. There isn't a single thing Lexi does that isn't sexy. She throws her head back and moans my name, she begs me to spank her and to fuck her harder, she squeezes her own breast, she moans and fucks back at me with her entire body. I'm so close, I can feel my balls starting to tighten.

"Lexi!" I cry out as I grip her hips tightly and bury my hard dick all the way inside her sucking pussy.

"Cum inside me, Baby!" Lexi coos while I hold her against me and fill her eighteen year old pussy with my cum.

Leaning my body forward, I rest my chest on Lexi's back lightly as I breathe heavily while still embedded in her sopping hole. After a minute, I sit back up and push on Lexi's ass until the cute girl falls off my dick and lands with her head on the pillow. She giggles and then turns to face me, looking incredible while laying naked on her side with her auburn hair splayed out on the pillow and her firm boobs rising and falling with her heavy breathing.

"Well, that was fun!" Lexi giggles as she reaches up to brush a lock of hair out of her face.

"Yeah, it was." I smirk as I run my hands over Lexi's nude body. Fuck, she's sexy. And she's all mine. I'm going to enjoy the coming months of fucking this eighteen year old redhead every chance I get. It isn't just about fucking either, I genuinely enjoy her company. "We should head down for breakfast."

"Mmm, okay," Lexi says as she stretches, "I think I want a morning protein snack." she looks at me and smirks before gesturing at me to lay down on the bed.

Damn, this girl really is insatiable. I lay down on the bed and Lexi rolls over on top of me, her breasts pressing into my chest as she leans up and nibbles on my earlobe. Lexi kisses down my body as she nestles in between my legs. She then takes my half hard dick in her hand, strokes it several times, and directs it toward her open mouth. I let out a contented sigh as I feel Lexi's warm mouth around my cock.

Blowjobs really are amazing. I can just lay back and relax while a gorgeous eighteen year old redhead bobs her head on my cock. Her mouth is so warm and wet, I can feel myself hardening again in seconds. I lean my head back on the pillow and close my eyes while one hand absentmindedly fondles one of her hanging tits. The entire time, Lexi stays between my legs, one hand cupping my balls as she makes loud slurping and sucking noises around my shaft.

I've had quite a few orgasms in the last twenty-four hours, yet this girl is so sexy and so good at sucking dick, I already feel the familiar sensations indicating an approaching climax. In just a few minutes I'm bucking my hips and groaning as Lexi struggles to keep her mouth on me. "Ungh, fuck!" I groan as several jets of cum spurt into her mouth.

Lexi moans as she swallows the semen rapidly filling her sucking mouth. The little cocksucker keeps bobbing her head on me after I finish cumming, slowly running her tongue over my shaft as it softens between her lips. Eventually, the sensations become too much and I have to push her off of me. Lexi tosses her auburn hair behind her shoulder as she smiles up at me. Now, I think it's time to actually get breakfast.

I pull on a pair of boxers and Lexi slips on her panties, then we each put on a robe. Lexi looks so adorable in my robe, her hard nipples denting the fabric. The two of us walk down to breakfast hand in hand, talking and enjoying each others company. I feel like I'm eighteen again, myself. Lexi has woken something in me that I didn't know had been asleep for a very long time.

"Looks like you two have had a nice morning so far." Kayla comments with a smirk as Lexi and I enter the dining room. Breakfast is already laid out and Kayla is currently enjoying an omelet. Kayla is wearing a cute robe and I can tell from the indents in the fabric that she isn't wearing a bra.

"We have!" I say as I pull out a chair for Lexi, who sits down. I then sit down beside her and across from Kayla.

"Lexi," Kayla begins, "You've got a little.." she trails off as she taps the corner of her lips.

I immediately look over at Lexi and realize that she has a small drop of cum on her lips that we hadn't noticed before. Lexi just giggles and snakes her tongue out to lap up the stray semen. We all laugh as Lexi and I serve ourselves breakfast.

The three of us eat and chat about the weekend and our plans for the day. Kayla's birthday pool party was quite the hit, and while some people are talking about my hooking up with Lexi, it doesn't seem like Kayla is gonna get any grief about it. Lexi's reputation is already so poor that it won't suffer one bit from fucking me. I'm upset that Lexi has so much trouble with the others at school, but at least I didn't make things worse. There are only a few months left of their senior year, at least.

I'm exhausted, but I'll be leaving for work in a few minutes. Kayla and Lexi have already agreed not to go to school today and will likely spend the day talking. First, they have to head to Lexi's house and get some things for her. Thankfully, her parents are very hands off and likely won't even notice that she didn't go to school today.

Once my breakfast is finished, I head back to my bedroom to get dressed for the day. I then peck Lexi on the lips and Kayla on the cheek as I say goodbye and rush out the door. I really am exhausted, but I'm happy to have traded four hours of sleep for four hours of mind-blowing sex with an eighteen year old nymphomaniac. Who wouldn't be?

Kayla

I peck dad on the cheek and watch as he runs out the door to head into the office. It's probably a good thing that he has to go in today, this will give Lexi and I a chance to continue our chat from last night. My stomach is still in knots from imagining what this girl has gone through. Sure, she didn't say 'no', but she still got gang-banged and is now basically traumatized. I feel for her, but I still want to know more. I want to know for sure that she isn't going to break my dad's heart.

Pulling out my phone, I text David and Hazel to let them both know that I won't be at school today. I then turn to Lexi, who is sipping on a glass of orange juice while playing with her phone. I take a moment to gather my thoughts and plan out what I'm going to say before speaking up.

"Do you wanna head to your house to grab some things now?" I ask, deciding to put off the conversation for a bit.

"Sure, that sounds good." Lexi says, "Thank you for driving me. I appreciate it."

"It's no trouble." I reply before taking a sip of my coffee.

"I can follow you back here in my car, that way no one will have to drive me home." says Lexi.

"Perfect!" I say with a smile.

We both clear the table and chat for a bit before it is time to start the day. We then head down the main wing of the house to get dressed; me to my room, Lexi to my dad's.

Once I am alone in my room, I remove my robe, leaving me in just a pair of panties. I grab my phone and take a snapshot of the girls to send to David. Next, I respond to Hazel's text, telling her that Lexi spent the night and I'm not at school because the two of us still need to talk.

David responds to my topless shot with a dick pic he took in the men's bathroom. He also asks why I'm not in school today. I admire his hard cock for a few moments before answering and telling him the same thing I told Hazel.

I respond to a few other texts and put my bra on before David and Hazel text back. Hazel is very understanding, she even adds in how cute my dad is and that she is jealous of Lexi. David is not nearly as okay with the situation. He sends me a long text about how creepy it is that Lexi is fucking my dad and asking me why I'm not upset about it. We end up fighting over texts about it.

Kayla: Because Lexi is eighteen, it's perfectly legal.

David: Your dad is twice her age, it's fucking creepy!

Kayla: As long as they're happy, we should stay out of it. I made the mistake of being upset about it before. I was wrong.

David: No, you were right.

Kayla: Why do you care so much? It has nothing to do with you!

David: Everyone knows Lexi is fucking your dad, doesn't that bother you?

Kayla: No, and it shouldn't bother you. Just let it go, David.

David: Fine. Whatever. Talk to you later.

Kayla: Love you.

When David doesn't text back that he loves me, I get even angrier. Guess he won't be seeing titties for awhile! I shake my head and pull on a pair of jeans before selecting a cute blouse for the day. Once I'm dressed, I head to the foyer to meet Lexi. As usual, Lexi looks absolutely stunning, with not a hair out of place. I'm actually a little jealous of how beautiful she is, but at least my tits are bigger!

We make small talk in my car on the way to Lexi's house. At first she is her usual bubbly self, happy that everything seems to be working out. However, I notice that she seems more and more subdued as we get closer to our destination. Once we arrive, I understand why.

Her house really isn't in a bad neighborhood, but it is clearly not being taken care of. There is junk in the yard, which needed to be mowed a month ago. The paint is peeling and one of the windows has a large crack in it. I get the impression that no one cares about the appearance.

The two of us head inside and I see a lot of liquor bottles throughout the house. I remember Lexi saying her mom is an alcoholic, and it shows. Lexi's siblings have already left the house, so it is just Lexi and her parents living here now. Her dad is never around and her mom spends every evening drunk out of her mind. I feel sorry for Lexi.

Lexi's room is actually immaculate. She clearly takes care of it. Her bed is made and everything is organized. From the posters around the room, I realize she and I have similar taste in music. Lexi grabs her birth control pills, some toiletries, a change of clothes, her bikini, and some pajamas. She carefully packs it all inside of an overnight bag and the two of us head back out. Her parents are both at work, so we don't run into either of them. The drive back to my house is mostly uneventful, since we are in our own cars.

Once we get back to my house, we take a long walk through the house with Lexi and I talking about random, inconsequential topics. We actually get along really well and discuss the possibility of the two of us going to a concert at some point. I really do think I was wrong about her. She is a sweet girl. Maybe she'll also get along with Hazel. I bring up inviting Hazel to go swimming with us this afternoon when she gets out of school, and Lexi is on board. She seems thrilled to be included.

When we have drinks and make it to the living room, we sit down in front of the large flat screen television. I turn on some soft music and settle in on the other side of the couch from Lexi. The redhead kicks off her shoes and sits on the couch with her knees up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them. She rests her chin on her knees and looks over at me, waiting for me to start.

I think about her story as I look over at Lexi. Falling for the wrong guy and getting pimped out to his friends. Sucking dick on her knees for a room full of strange guys. Being spit-roasted and gang-banged, being used as nothing but a set of holes and two tits by guy after guy after guy. Being fed drugs so she would be too fucked up to stop it.

"How did you get off the drugs and away from Keith?" I finally ask.

Lexi just shrugs, "You already know, your dad." The redhead pauses, tears in her eyes as she gathers her thoughts.

"I was never really addicted to the drugs, thank God. Pot isn't addictive and he only really gave me the hardcore drugs a handful of times. I guess he used them to get me to do those things and, once my self-esteem was low enough, he didn't need to.

"I became addicted to the sex. I really am a slut, you know. I love sucking dick and swallowing cum. I even sought out guys on my own and fucked them, completely independent of Keith. I remember picking up two guys at a party and taking them into a bedroom for them to fuck me every way imaginable. I remember flirting with a guy at school and dragging him into an empty classroom so I could suck his dick. I enjoyed it.

"Yet, the entire time I was thinking about how this was all I was worth. Those guys were so into me, giving me so much attention, until I opened my mouth or spread my legs. Then they finished and left. So, there was enjoyment, but also shame.

"Then I met your dad." Lexi says with a dreamy smile on her face. "Sorry to get too personal, considering he's your dad, but I love being a slut for him. I guess I just needed to find a guy I could explore my sexuality with safely. A guy who cares for me and treats me like a person after. That's how I got away from it all."

Somehow, during Lexi's explanation, I wind up next to her on the couch. When her talk is over, I'm hugging her, my fingers running through her hair as she rests her head on my shoulder. I can feel her shaking slightly against me now.

"What about that party?" I ask.

I can feel Lexi shrug her shoulders in my arms "I thought I'd blown it with your dad. I wasn't planning on getting laid or anything, I just had to get out of the house. So, I took an Uber to the party. I had no idea Keith would be there.

"When he saw me, Keith tried to get me to go into a bedroom with him. Said he had some good shit to give me. I refused. He did not like that. He said I couldn't tell him no, that I was his cum dump. I told him I never wanted to see him again, gave him a fake smile and told him to leave me alone. He reached out for my arm but stopped when you stepped in. You know everything after that.

"You hit me and Keith laughed. Then you, me, David, and Hazel went into a room to talk. Hazel and David waited outside while I told you about the drugs and wild sex. Then you and I went back to your house and I spent the night with your dad."

I lean down and kiss the top of Lexi's head "I'm sorry I hit you."

"Thank you." Lexi turns her body and hugs me.

We stay like this for several minutes, gently hugging each other as I rub her back soothingly. Then we decide to try and get our minds off of such heavy topics. I text Hazel like I said I would to invite her over to go swimming while Lexi picks out a movie to watch on the big screen. It turns out we both have the same taste in movies and we settle in to watch the latest blockbuster.

When the movie is over, I check my phone and see that Hazel has sent me a text saying she'll come over after school. Lexi is thrilled and we talk about our plans for the rest of the day over lunch. She texts my dad and finds out that he'll be home in time for dinner and we agree to have dinner with the four of us.

I try to avoid answering when Lexi asks if David is coming over, but eventually Lexi gets me to admit that he and I aren't getting along at the moment. Lexi does convince me to text David and let him know that I'm planning on relaxing this evening, that way he knows I'm not avoiding him. She's a smart girl.