Birthday Pool Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the kiss breaks, Lexi is panting heavily. Her face is flush and she is looking at me with lust. "Eat me?" she asks heavily.

"Wanna try sixty-nine?" I ask with a grin.

"Fuck, yeah!" Lexi chirps excitedly.

I lay down on the towels and motion for Lexi to get on top of me. Lexi lays down on top of me and slowly lowers her pussy onto my face. I can smell her arousal as I admire the tight twat in my face. Her lower lips are slightly parted in anticipation.

Leaning up, I plant a kiss right on Lexi's pussy as I feel her lower her entire body on me so that her breasts are pressing into my stomach. Lexi grasps my shaft and directs it to her open mouth while I begin slowly licking her cunt. I groan against her slit as Lexi starts bobbing her head on me.

Sixty-nine turns out to be one of my better ideas. Tonguing Lexi's clit causes her to moan around my shaft, the vibrations of her mouth caressing my thickness. I push two fingers into her pussy, making Lexi groan loudly as drool runs from her lips. My hands grip Lexi's ass firmly while I eat her out and she sucks me.

For several minutes we pleasure each other, moans escaping both of our lips. When I curl my fingers down and stimulate her G-spot, Lexi screams around my cock as an orgasm washes over her. I then arch my hips and blow my load down her throat. She has trouble swallowing while having an orgasm; cum leaks from Lexi's open mouth and runs down my shaft.

When her orgasm finishes, I keep my fingers buried inside her tight body as Lexi bobs her head on me, sucking up all the cum that has escaped her lips. I groan and squirt a final jet of cum into her mouth when she grips my balls in her hand and massages them. Lexi pulls off my cock and licks my tip before pressing the softening shaft against her face.

"Fuck, that was amazing." Lexi coos as she rolls off of me and lays on the patio panting.

"Agreed." I say and reach over to caress her bare thigh.

"Shall we take this to your room?" Lexi asks with a happy look on her face.

I nod happily and the two of us dress before heading back to my room. Less than a minute after we get to my bedroom, we are naked again. Lexi drops to her knees and sucks my cock back into her mouth. I grab her head and fuck her face until I explode down her throat. Only then do we make it to the bed where I drill Lexi doggystyle as she screams my name and begs for my hard dick. After cumming in her pussy again, we both finally collapse.

Sadly, it is getting late and Lexi needs to get home at some point. She does have school tomorrow. The two of us talk about our plans and agree that she'll come over here every day after school for the foreseeable future. Lexi gets dressed and kisses me goodbye as she heads out in her car. I notice that Hazel has already left so I decide to spend the rest of the night relaxing with my daughter.

The rest of the week follows a pattern; Lexi comes over every day after school. We spend the afternoons together, playing pool, watching movies with Kayla, and otherwise continuing to get to know each other.

On Tuesday, I fuck Lexi in the game room. She has me bend her over the pool table and fuck her up the ass until I explode up her bum. Then she lays on the pool table and grips it with desperate fingers as I hold her tits and fuck her with as much strength as I can muster.

On Wednesday, I take her out on a real date to a fancy restaurant where she blows me in the limousine on the way there. At dinner, we agree to use the boyfriend/girlfriend labels, despite the age difference. That evening we have some of the most intense sex I've ever experienced. I just wish she could spend the night.

Thursday is a fairly calm day; Lexi comes over and watches a movie with me, Kayla, and Hazel. Lexi continues planting the seeds of a threesome, which makes Hazel blush and Kayla roll her eyes. It looks like Hazel isn't quite there yet, but she does let me give her a back rub. After dinner Lexi and I retire to my bedroom for some passionate sex. We fuck in missionary, whispering sweet words to each other before I finally fill her with my seed.

The entire week things are pretty stressful between Kayla and David. He does come over on Tuesday and it seems like the two of them have reached an understanding. I can tell something has changed between them, though. Kayla does confide in me that David is freaked out by my relationship with Lexi. I feel horrible about making Kayla's life more difficult, but Kayla assures me it is David's problem, not mine, not hers. I agree, happy that Kayla is being so mature about this. She and David do agree to go out Friday night for a date. I hope that goes well.

Friday, Lexi is late coming over. I know she goes to her house before coming over to see me, but she is never this late. I send her a text but don't receive a response. Just as I'm starting to get worried, my butler announces that Lexi is waiting for me in the foyer. From his tone, I can tell something is wrong.

I immediately go to the foyer where I see Lexi standing there with tears running down her cheeks.

"My parents kicked me out of the house." says Lexi.