All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 05'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent again. Please continue with 06, 07, 08, and on.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
What A Ride to 5 Stars for Young Love

What a ride for this group. Entertaining adventures for all. I see it coming no doubt David’s issue is he is one of the guys that paid to fuck the cum dump and he is a video. Too fun. Cheers

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

More. What’s happening with David? Is he going to break up with Kayla? Will Steve comfort Kayla? Curious minds wants to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So riveting, more please…..please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely one of the better story series I've read on here. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still reading but Hazel, Lexi, and

Kayla hook up with Steven/dad.

Then Kayla adds her BF David unless they break up.

Steven enjoys having sex with his daughter, Lex and Hazel. Kayla hooks up with Hazel.

David maybe in or not.

Steven Lex get married she's pregnant. Life goes on. Thanks for writing a great series

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 1 year ago

You are a master.

This is so well done

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 1 year ago

Also, thank you for never having the characters cross the line into incest. Too many here have failed to respect boundaries

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Such a great storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

winterizedbaconwinterizedbaconabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying the story development along with all the sexy scenes!

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erabout 1 year ago

Please stop telling us she is 18 years old and red headed.I remember from chapter 1.It's a good story .

bseeker6969bseeker696910 months ago

It's Jul 14, 23 & I am enjoying the story. Who couldn't get into a bunch of hot 18 yr olds. At this point I have a suspicion about the dislike David has for Lex. I think the author has a devious mind and look forward to future chapters to see if I have it pegged.

KintsukuroiKintsukuroi5 months ago

(3rd Section, 5th Paragraph)

Lexi and I get dressed, then grab my suitcase and bring it out to my dad's car. I check my phone and see that all of my friends have sent me a text back. Ashley, Hazel, and Marcia all agree to come over tomorrow. I'm actually glad only three people said yes, this way it'll be easier for the group to get to know Lexi better. I'M ACTUALLY GLAD ONLY THREE PEOPLE SAID YES, THIS WAY IT'LL BE EASIER FOR THE GROUP TO GET TO KNOW LEXI BETTER. We hop in the car and I start the engine. Before I can drive off, I get a text back from David.

You said the sentence twice.

(3rd Section, 25th Paragraph)

The entire bed shakes as I fuck Lexi as hard as I can. Her arms are thrown over her head as she grips the comforter with desperate fingers. She's so sexy, SHE'S SO SEXY. And she's all mine. An eighteen year old redheaded nymphomaniac in a Catholic schoolgirl outfit. Bent over for me. I spank her again. She cries out. Another spank. Drool runs from her lips and onto the comforter. Her ass cheeks are bright red by this point.

Did you mean to say it twice? It still works if you didn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES