All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 09'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

I’m still loving this series. My main thoughts revolve around Kayla’s and Steve’s relationship. They are so open, very close as a father and daughter. Why are they both so reluctant to become sexually involved with each other. I think it would be a beautiful thing. Kayla would enjoy Steve’s cock filling her pussy / ass. Bring them and Lexi even closer together.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

Fun series, quite extensive for a first time out.

One MAJOR suggestion: if you’re going to write another series, don’t begin each successive chapter with a recap of the plot. What kind of idiot begins reading a story with chapter 4? Very few! For those of us who’ve been faithfully reading along it’s redundant. We spend the first half page of every chapter thinking, “Yes! I know that! Why so you keep repeating???”. It’s frustrating.

Keep up the good work telling fun stories - but just do it ONCE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this chapter. The Kayla/Lexi moments were nice and definitely nice way to push for the Hazel moment coming.

I liked the growth Kayla showed being able to acknowledge her pain and start to really move forward to heal.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

Ian finally gets the balls to ask Kayla out. About time....

Nice touch having the girls report Keith. I am guessing there is more to that thread......

I iwould agree with MCMainNudest that Kayla, Lexi and Dad might have an encounter. Seems logical in this universe.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

Regarding Rapierwit’s comment: I find it helpful to read a short recap of a previous chapter, especially if there has been some time between chapters. If you read a lot of stories, the recap helps.

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you're enjoying the series! This chapter was a lot of fun to write.

Regarding the recap; now I'm not sure what to do. Would it be better if I added a recap section to the start of the story? That way anyone who doesn't want to read that part can very easily skip it?

Thanks again for the positive comments!

BogieraBogieraover 1 year ago

Next chapter.....?

VirtualSinnerVirtualSinnerover 1 year ago

I agree with MCMaineNudist. I think that Kayla should get involved sexually with her dad. She would have what she's is looking for with someone that loves her and she loves him back. She might find love with Ian as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good series....but rapidly losing interest because it takes so long between chapters......

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey guys, quick update. Sorry the chapter is taking so long. I'm over halfway done with it, so it shouldn't be much longer. Thanks for reading!

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameover 1 year agoAuthor

So, I'm gonna split the next part up into two chapters. It's just getting too long, and I know people want a new chapter. I'm busy with real life this weekend, but I'll submit Chapter 10 on Sunday evening. It usually takes a couple of days before a submitted story goes live. Sorry real life got in the way! I hope the delay between Chapters 10 and 11 isn't as long.

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameover 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 10 has been submitted. Hopefully it is up in a couple of days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your stories and don't mind waiting for them.

KlemeinovKlemeinovover 1 year ago

It's supposed to be just an erotic story, but I love crying. It is not exaggerated, nor false. A good drama that would easily turn into an amazing book!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

looking forward to chapter 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story telling continues in chapter nine of this exceptional series. The use of different perspectives is very effective, and the plot is marvellously enhanced with some beautifully written descriptive love scenes. Five stars.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your description of the love scene between Lexi and Kayla, your male/female scenes could be improved with less description of the physical aspects and more focus on the emotional side, especially with Steven and Lexi, they love each other, so describe them making tender emotional love, straight out fucking is fun but they are lovers not just fuck buddies. Overall I just love this storey, it is quite different to a lot of stories on Literotica, definitely worth 10 ⭐️. Looking forward to more adventures of Steven, Lexi and Kayla, a threesome together I hope so, I just imagine the love. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm only hanging on in here to see Keith get his cumuppance. Falling asleep over all this repetitive sex

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

The story line is good, but so very slow moving forward.

The text is too repetative as is the description of the sex.

Only the episode of Lexi and Kayla was 'different'.

I'll keep going, but it's getting to become a bit of a slog now.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kayla just found her husband, and father to her kids- IAN!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Only thing worth reading was the love scene between the girls. Steven has just turned into a dirty old sod, not even man enough to protect his own daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice storyline.

However I must admit I skipped every other line of the sex scenes.

Still a 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES