Birthday Pool Party Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep fucking me!" Marcia begs, her toes curling as she holds her legs back.

Hazel keeps getting kneed in the head by Marcia, so the long-haired girl pulls back and goes for Marcia's titties. Hazel's hand grips Marcia's boob as she leans in to suck a nipple in her mouth. Ashley, seeing what Hazel is doing, goes for the other breast. Soon, both girls are sucking on Marcia's titties as she holds her legs back and takes my cock.

"Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!" Marcia groans, her head lolling back against the comforter as three people focus on her pleasure.

"Keep sucking her tits!" I say as I hold Marcia's hips and fuck her at a steady pace.

Marcia loses all ability to make a coherent statement. Her moans and pants are intense, and her body is tensing up. Hazel sucks at Marcia's right tit as Ashley works on the left. Both girls are up on their knees, their naked asses in the air as they work Marcia over.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Marcia shrieks.

I can see her toes curling as I release her hips and grab her upper thighs. I squeeze her legs, helping Marcia hold them back as she cums hard. I can see her cute toes curling while she closes her eyes and lets out a series of intense gasps.

"Mm." Ashley moans against Marcia's boob.

"Mm." Hazel also moans while sucking on a nipple.

"Fuck!" I groan as I pull my cock out of Marcia and hold it at the base. "Almost came."

Ashley and Hazel release Marcia's breasts and roll over onto their backs. All three girls start giggling loudly as they look at each other and at me. Hazel and Ashley are laying perpendicular to Marcia, who is facing me. As one, the girls each slide a hand between their legs and rub their slits.

"How do you want us?" Ashley asks in a heated voice.

"Bend over the bed so I can switch among you." I instruct as I release Marcia's legs and back up.

Marcia, Ashley, and Hazel all get off the bed and face me. Music plays in the background as the naked girls pose for a moment, allowing me to admire their naked, eighteen-year-old bodies. Then, they spin around and bend over the bed, presenting their bare asses and wet pussies.

Hazel is on the left. I walk up to her first and push my cock up her cunt. Holding her head back by the hair, I fuck the tan girl to a screaming orgasm before switching to Marcia, the middle girl. I drill Marcia from behind while fingering Hazel and Ashley. Only once Marcia cums on my cock do I switch to Ashley.

I don't want this to end. So, when I'm close to cumming, I pull out of Ashley and step back. Then I instruct the girls to get back on the bed, which they happily do. I lick my lips as I admire their nude bodies on my bed.

"Ashley and Marcia, sixty-nine. Now!" I order. "Hazel, watch and play with yourself."

Ashley immediately spins around and gets on top of Marcia. The blonde then buries her face in the quiet girl's box. At the same time, Marcia grips Ashley's ass cheeks and lifts her head to start eating out the taller girl. Hazel rubs herself the entire time.

Once both girls cum, I order Ashley to scissor with Hazel. The sight almost makes me cum. Wanting to get all three girls in on the action, I have them form a daisy chain on my bed. Marcia is eating out Ashley, Ashley is eating out Hazel, and Hazel is eating out Marcia.

"My turn." I say as I hop up on the bed. "Ashley, ride me!"

Ashley happily obliges. She straddles my waist and reaches between us to grasp my cock. Holding me at the base, Ashley lowers her body onto me, moaning as she feels my thickness stretching her teen twat.

"Hazel, lick my nuts." I instruct.

As Ashley bounces up and down on my cock, Hazel kneels between my spread legs. It takes some maneuvering, but the tan girl is able to get her face close to my sack. Soon, I feel her licking my nuts.

"Marcia, ride my face." I order, smiling at the dark-haired girl.

"Yes, Master." Marcia purrs before straddling my head and lowering her pussy down onto my face.

I have one girl riding my dick, one girl riding my face, while a third licks my balls. It's great to be me. I enjoy this foursome for a couple minutes until I can't take it any longer. I hold Ashley's hips and pull her down onto me as I explode up the blonde's cunt.

"Fill me, fill me, fill me!" Ashley begs as she feels me squirting inside her.

I smack Marcia's ass, indicating that the short girl should get off of me. As soon as Marcia lands beside me on the bed, I have Ashley lift off of my cock. The blonde holds a hand over her pussy, keeping my cum trapped inside.

"Hazel, eat my cum out of Ashley, then swap cum with Marcia." I say.

Getting up on my knees on the bed, I watch as Ashley lays down so that Hazel can get between her legs. Ashley rests her hands on Hazel's head as the tan girl eats her out. Then, with a mouthful of cum and pussy juice, Hazel kisses Marcia. The two of them moan as they exchange a cum-filled kiss. Ashley then slides up to the other two girls, and soon they're all making out, holding each other and swapping my cum among themselves.

Twenty minutes later, the four of us are all snuggled up together. Marcia is on my left, with her head resting in the crook of my shoulder while she traces shapes on my chest. Ashley is on my right, her large breasts pressing against my chest while Hazel spoons the blonde.

"Steven?" Marcia asks.

"Yes?" I reply.

"Thank you for being such a great guy." she says.

"You really are special." Ashley agrees.

"Definitely." Hazel confirms.

"Thank you for being such amazing young ladies." I respond.

"I want to show you how special you are to me." Marcia says.

"How do you plan to do that?" I ask.

"Before we go home, I'm gonna give you my ass." Marcia vows.

"You don't have to." I say as Hazel and Ashley gasp.

"You couldn't handle the pain last time!" Ashley says.

"Yeah, it was too intense for you. And Steven is so fucking big." Hazel adds.

"I loved it when he stuck a finger up my bum." Marcia reasons. "I just need to get used to his size. I can do this. I want to do this."

"As long as you're doing it because you want to." I tell her as I run my fingers through her dark hair.

"I am." Marcia says.

"Then I'd be happy to try again, but don't feel bad if you can't handle it. Okay?" I ask. "You'll tel me if you need me to pull out?"

"I'll tell you." Marcia promises.

"Then it's a plan." I say as I kiss the top of her head.

"Great!" Marcia smiles.

"I can't wait!" Ashley breathes. "I wanna watch you take it up the butt."

"Mm, I wouldn't mind anal again during this trip." Hazel says.

"There's plenty of time for all of you!" I say with a laugh.

The four of us continue making small talk and cuddling over the next hour. One by one, my ladies drift off to sleep. Hazel is the last one awake. She runs her hand along Ashley's side as she and I chat in hushed whispers.

"Thank you for being so good to Marcia. She's really vulnerable." Hazel says. "And for being so understanding about Ashley's need for more cock."

"It's my pleasure. You're all unique, and I love all three of you." I reply.

"Marcia is in love with you, you know." Hazel tells me.

"Yes, I know." I sigh. "I love her, but I'm with Lexi. Lexi knows how Marcia feels, but she knows Marcia won't try and steal me."

"Oh, I know," Hazel begins, "and so does Marcia. She won't try to come between you two. Just don't stop sleeping with her, you'll break her heart."

"As long as she isn't cheating on someone, I'm happy to continue this." I say.

"Good." Hazel replies before yawning loudly.

"Marcia is in love with me, Ashley is in lust with me. Where does that leave you?" I ask with a smirk.

"Just a girl who loves you like family." Hazel shrugs. "And has an occasional itch that needs to be scratched."

"I can work with that." I laugh.

Hazel doesn't respond. She's already asleep. I chuckle quietly as I run my hand along Marcia's bare shoulder. Closing my eyes, I go over how much my life has changed in the last weeks. Soon, I'm fast asleep.

Ashley

I wake up Monday morning with my naked breasts pressed against Steven's chest. Marcia is laying across from me, her body also draped across Steven. Behind me, Hazel is spooning me with her long body.

It's easy to slip out of Hazel's grasp without waking her, that girl can sleep through anything. I do, however, wake up Marcia when I slide the covers off of our bodies. When she realizes what I'm doing, the dark-haired girl giggles and decides to join me.

Steven wakes up when Marcia and I start passing his cock back and forth between us. He cups each of our faces and smiles down at us as we alternate between sucking his cock and licking his nuts. Eventually, he bucks his hips and fills Marcia's little mouth.

"You girls are amazing." he says with affection as we swap his cum.

When we finish swallowing Steven's load, Marcia and I jump on Hazel to wake her up. The tan girl screeches and tries to hide her head under her pillow. Steven laughs and joins in, and soon we are all having an impromptu pillow fight.

"We should probably head down to breakfast." Steven says while squeezing my titty.

"Yeah, he's right." Marcia responds before slapping Hazel's ass.

"Okay, let's eat." Hazel agrees as she whips a pillow around and hits Marcia in the face.

"Marcia and I already had a morning protein shake." I tease as I grab Steven's head and shove it into my cleavage, encouraging him to motorboat my breasts.

"We need something more substantial than cum!" Marcia says, rolling her eyes.

"Maybe you do." I reply with a wink.

"Slut." Marcia laughs, blushing slightly at how bold she's being.

"Whore." I respond.

"Guess I'm the adult now; enough you two. Once Steven is done playing with your titties, let's go eat." Hazel says.

Steven reluctantly pulls his head out from between my boobs and smiles at me. Then the four of us head down to breakfast naked. No reason to put clothes on, after all. We meet up with Lexi and Kayla, who are also naked, and have a quick breakfast. No one wants to cook naked, so we end up snacking on morning pastries that Steven and Lexi bought.

"What are we doing today?" Lexi asks as she pushes the last bite of muffin into her mouth.

"Well, we have that party." Hazel answers.

"Yeah, but that's not until tonight." Kayla says.

"We could go shopping!" I suggest in an excited voice.

"Do we have to?" Steven asks.

"At some point, yes!" Lexi responds. "But maybe not right now."

"How about we try out one of the famous public beaches?" Marcia suggests.

"That sounds good to me." Steven says. "We can grab lunch and dinner at local restaurants."

"Okay!" Kayla says happily.

"We should probably put bathing suits on then?" I ask as I lift one of my heavy breasts.

"Probably, yes!" Hazel giggles.

"Shame." I shrug.

"I'm sure there will be a lot of eyes on you when you're wearing a bikini!" Lexi laughs.

"There better be!" I reply as I toss my blonde hair over my shoulder.

"C'mon, let's get ready." Kayla says.

The six of us then go through our morning routines. With five girls and only two showers, it isn't easy. It's tempting to double up on showers to save water, but we realize we'll just end up fucking and wasting time.

Soon enough, we finish our morning rituals. Then we all change into bathing suits and put regular clothes over them. As we're heading out to the SUV, we run into Tom, Ken, John, and Ryan, who also look ready for a day out.

"Oh, hi guys!" Tom says in a friendly voice.

"Tom, hi!" I quickly reply, waving cutely.

"Hello, Tom." Steven says politely.

"Where are you guys headed?" Kayla asks.

"Just gonna meet up with a few friends at the beach." Ken answers as he smiles at Kayla.

"We're headed to the beach, too!" Hazel responds.

"Really, why don't we go together?" Ryan suggests.

"We'd love that!" I answer for everyone.

"Sounds like fun." Lexi chirps.

"Great!" Tom smiles.

The six of us pile into the SUV, and we're off! The drive to the beach doesn't take long at all, and soon we're parking beside Tom and the others. We get out of the car and make our way down to the crowded beach.

The six of us strip down to our bathing suits, and I can tell we girls are getting a lot of admiring glances from the men on the beach. Tom and his friends also take off their shirts, revealing their beach bodies. Damn, Tom is gorgeous. If I can, I'm gonna have him fuck my lights out.

We settle in at the beach as Tom's other friends begin to arrive. There's a good mix of guys and girls, and we're introduced to everyone. It's a fun group! Almost everyone is in their early to mid-twenties, and Steven is by far the oldest person here.

Drinks are passed out, and soon we girls are all sipping on wine coolers while the guys enjoy beers. I do my best to flirt with Tom and show him that I'm interested. I glance over and see Steven is flirting with a gorgeous dark-haired girl. I wonder if he'll get lucky, too.

"Wanna play some volleyball?" Tom eventually suggests. "There's a public net over there."

"Sure!" I say, happy to go along with anything Tom suggests.

"Guys against girls?" Lexi offers.

"I like it." says Ryan.

We split into two teams, guys against girls, and start the game. The guys don't stand a chance. We ladies completely dominate the game. The guys are good sports about it, especially since they get to watch a bunch of beautiful women bouncing around in bikinis.

"Good game!" Tom says when I run up to him and give him a hug.

"Thanks, you too!" I respond as I press my bikini-clad breasts against his chest.

"We got our asses kicked." Tom laughs as he rubs my bare back.

"You didn't do so badly." I say as I release him.

"Great game, Marcia!" he calls out to the quiet girl.

"Oh, um, thanks!" Marcia replies shyly.

"Don't mind her, she's always really quiet." I explain.

"No problem." Tom laughs.

After the game, we grab lunch. There are multiple conversations going on at once, due to the sheer number of people present. Lexi and Steven are talking to the dark-haired girl, I'm chatting with Tom and Marcia. Hazel is deep in conversation with Ken, Ryan, and a blonde lady. John is trying to flirt with Kayla, but it doesn't look like he's getting anywhere.

"You are eighteen, right?" Tom asks me after I make a particularly flirty comment.

"Yes, I'm eighteen!" I say with a laugh.

"We all are." Marcia adds.

"Well, except Steven. He's forty." I giggle.

"I'm still shocked he's with Lexi." Tom admits.

"Got a problem with an older guy being with a younger woman?" I ask teasingly.

"No! Not at all!" Tom says. "I'm just surprised, is all. That's quite the age difference."

"Yeah, much bigger than ours." I purr.

"Definitely." Tom replies, looking between Marcia and I.

Once lunch is eaten, we head into the water and play around in the ocean. The waves crash all around us as we laugh and splash each other. I swim around in the clear water of Bermuda, completely and totally content.

When dinnertime approaches, we all towel off and get dressed. Then we say our goodbyes and all head our separate ways. Our group of six gets in the SUV and Steven drives us to a nice restaurant. We enjoy a very pleasant meal before heading back to the house.

"Do you feel ashamed about flirting with someone else?" Marcia asks while we're changing for the party.

"No, we talked to Steven, remember?" I respond as I step into a clean pair of panties.

"Yeah, he said he was fine with it." Hazel says as she stands naked in our bedroom.

"I wasn't really talking about just Steven..." Marcia admits as she slips on a shirt.

"Oh?" I ask.

"Yeah, what about Josh and Shawn?" asks the dark-haired girl.

"You've never even gone on a date with them." Hazel laughs as she hooks her bra.

"I know, I know..." Marcia mumbles.

"So why would I feel ashamed?" I ask.

"I guess, I just like flirting, but I also really like Shawn." Marcia says.

"Well, I'm glad Miss Quiet admits she likes flirting!" Hazel giggles as she puts on a skirt.

"Me, too!" I laugh. "But seriously, I like Josh, but we've never even been on a date. If, and when, he asks me out, I won't be involved with anyone else. Until then, I'm a free woman."

"I guess that makes sense." Marcia sighs.

"You thinking about doing something with someone?" I ask.

"No, I don't think so." says Marcia. "I wouldn't mind some flirting though."

"Don't feel guilty." Hazel says. "We're single eighteen-year-old women. We should be partying."

"Yeah, you're right." Marcia smiles. "Thanks, girls."

"You're welcome!" I say as I walk over and peck Marcia's lips.

"My turn!" Hazel says as she also kisses Marcia.

We finish dressing and then head out of the bedroom, running into Kayla as we do so. She looks as lovely as ever in one of her usual sundresses. We smile and chat for a few minutes before the four of us meet up with Steven and Lexi.

"You girls look lovely, as always." Steven says with a smile.

"Thank you." I reply with a flirty smile.

"Thanks!" Hazel responds.

"We ready to go?" Lexi asks as she puts her phone in her purse.

"I think so!" Kayla says while brushing a lock of hair back behind her ear.

"Let's go!" I say happily.

I loop my arm through Hazel's as we all walk out of the house and head next door. There are already people spilling out of the house, holding red cups of liquor and chatting. Music is pumping from the house. We make our way into Tom's house and run right into the handsome man.

"Hey, you made it!" Tom says before taking a sip of his beer.

"We did!" I reply in a cute voice.

"Tom." Steven says, extending his hand for a shake.

"Steven." Tom replies, taking Steven's hand and shaking.

"There's a lot of people here!" Kayla observes.

"Yeah, it's a great turn out." Tom says, releasing Steven's hand. "Grab some drinks, mingle, have fun!"

"Thanks, Tom!" I say as I admire how his upper body looks in a t-shirt.

We chat with our host for several more minutes as he directs us to a table with drinks. We girls grab wine coolers and Steven snags a beer. Then the six of us go our separate ways and explore the house.

Kayla

I sway softly to the music as I sip on my wine cooler and observe the party. There are various crowds of people chatting and drinking. Some are dancing. I'm wearing a cute sundress, with my dark hair up in a functional ponytail. As I people watch, I'm approached by a tall, handsome man.

"Hi, Kayla!" John says with a friendly smile.

"Hello, John." I reply politely, giving him a cute wave.

"Are you having a good time?" he asks as he stands beside me.

"Yeah! I love the music." I answer.

"Would you like to dance?" John offers.

"I would." I nod.

We both set our drinks down, and John offers me his hand. I take it and he leads me into the middle of the room. Soon, we're dancing to the music. Holding John's hand in the air, I spin around in my sundress, letting it flutter around my calves.

"You're a great dancer!" he says while he wraps his arms around my waist.

"You're not so bad yourself!" I reply, laughing happily.

The two of us dance for a couple more songs, and he's a gentleman the entire time. I'm surprised I'm enjoying myself so much. When we're done dancing, we sit down on a nearby couch and talk while sipping on our drinks.

"Have you been to Bermuda before?" John asks.

"No, never. This is my first time." I answer. "You?"

"Yeah, I come here with Tom every year. Guys getaway. Ya know?" he responds.

"Sounds like a fun week!" I say with a cute grin.

"It is! We always meet a lot of really cool people." John says. "You, for example."

"Flatterer." I giggle as I lean forward, giving John a nice peek at my cleavage.

"You think that's flattery?" he asks in a whisper as he reaches forward and places a hand on my knee. "I haven't even commented on how breathtaking you are."