Birthday Pool Party Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, that's hot." Ryan says as he strokes himself.

"Swallow." Ken orders.

I close my mouth and swallow like a good, little slut. Smirking, I then open my mouth and show the guys that the cum is gone. My face still has a strand of semen plastered on it as I get into position in front of Ryan. I then take his cock in my hand and guide him to my lips.

"That's it, Baby, blow me!" Ryan groans as he holds my head.

Ken pulls up his shorts and stands to the side to watch me blow Ryan. My hands grip his thighs as I give him head. I suck Ryan's dick with as much enthusiasm as I can muster. Gagging and drooling, I deep throat him again before pulling back and lashing the underside of his shaft with my tongue.

"Getting close." Ryan warns as his hands tighten on my head.

"Cum in my mouth!" I say when I pull off of his cock and start stroking. "I wanna taste it!"

He's back in my mouth. My brown ponytail flails in the air as I bob my head rapidly. Then I cup Ryan's balls in one hand and massage them while my cheeks cave in from the force of my sucking. He' gonna cum, I can feel his cock starting to pulse as his balls clench.

"Suck that dick!" Ken encourages.

"Holy shit! Ah, cumming!" Ryan announces.

I tilt my head to the side slightly so that the first blast hits the roof of my mouth instead of going straight down my throat. The next spurt coats my tongue. I release his balls and grip his thighs in both hands as I hold half of his length in my mouth and enjoy the feel of his shaft pulsing.

"Don't swallow, Baby. Don't swallow it!" Ken says urgently as he watches my cheeks fill with cum.

"Yeah, show us!" Ryan grunts when he finishes ejaculating in my willing mouth.

Pulling off Ryan's cock, I repeat the same process; showing both guys my full mouth. Ken's semen is still on my face as I wiggle my tongue around in a pool of Ryan's load. I wiggle my body sexily as both cute guys look down at me.

"Okay, now swallow." Ryan orders.

I close my mouth and tilt my head back. With a single big gulp, I eat Ryan's entire load, relishing the feel of the warm, sticky fluid sliding down my throat. Then I show both guys my empty mouth, like a good girl.

"You're amazing." Ken says as he smiles down at my cum-covered face.

"Fucking sexy as hell!" Ryan adds.

"Thanks, boys!" I say happily. "Do either of you have a napkin or something so I can clean off my face?"

"I'll go get you something." Ken says as Ryan pulls up his shorts.

"Thank you!" I reply as Ken disappears back into the house.

Ryan helps me to my feet. I want to kiss him, but know that he won't want to kiss me back while there's still jizz on my face. Oh well, his loss. I brush the dirt off my knees and wait for Ken to come back. Ken does return a few moments later with a handful of napkins.

"Thanks, Cutie!" I say as I take the napkins from him.

"You're welcome." Ken replies.

The boys both watch as I clean the cum from my face. I giggle and stick out my tongue when I notice them watching me. They both just laugh and keep admiring my sexy, young body. Fuck, I'm still horny. Steven is gonna have to fuck me soon.

"I believe this is yours." I say with a giggle as I present the napkins to Ken.

"Uh, no thanks!" Ken replies with a laugh.

"It's your baby juice!" I tease.

"Ew, do you have to call it that?" Ryan asks, making a face.

"Yeah, just go with 'cum', please." Ken adds.

"Fine, it's your cum! Happy?" I ask before sticking out my tongue. Both guys just laugh as I toss the napkins into the nearby trash barrel.

"Can we see you again?" Ryan asks.

"Yeah, you're amazing!" Ken says enthusiastically.

"You boys are only saying that because I was just on my knees." I say with a cute giggle.

"Well, we'd be lying if we said that wasn't nice!" Ryan laughs.

"Very nice!" Ken agrees.

"Dirty boys." I tease as I stand on my toes to kiss Ken's cheek. Then I hug Ryan.

"We really do wanna see you again this week." Ryan says when I release him.

"And it isn't because I just gave you a BJ?" I suggest with a wink.

"Not at all, Babe." Ken answers smoothly.

"You guys did offer to show us around the island." I shrug.

"We did!" Ryan responds.

"And we will." Ken promises.

"Good." I say with a smile.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Ken asks.

"I don't know yet." I answer honestly.

"Well, we're neighbors! We'll just see how things work out? I'm sure we'll meet up again." Ryan suggests.

"That sounds nice." I smile.

"Yes, it does." Ken agrees as he reaches out to take my hand.

"You don't have a boyfriend, right?" Ryan asks nervously.

"A little late to ask me that, don't you think?" I reply as I lace my fingers with Ken's.

"Just a bit." Ken laughs as he squeezes my hand.

"No, no boyfriend." I assure him. It's the truth. I can't date Steven. He's in love with Lexi. I'm a free woman.

"Okay, good." Ryan replies, taking my other hand. "We wouldn't want to be the other guys."

"No, we wouldn't." Ken adds.

"I wouldn't have blown either of you if I was in a relationship. I'm not that kind of girl." I say with a frown.

"No, of course not!" Ryan says, trying to backtrack. "I didn't mean to imply you'd, you know.."

"Relax." I say with a laugh. "I'm not upset. There is someone that I, you know, do things with, but we definitely aren't a couple."

"It's casual?" Ken asks.

"Not exactly." I begin hesitantly, unsure if I should be telling these guys anything. "We care about each other a lot, but we aren't romantic or anything. We even talked about it, I'm a free woman. He sleeps with other girls."

"You had me worried for a second, Babe." Ryan laughs.

"Sorry, Cutie." I reply. Steven says he's fine with me being with other guys. He fucks other girls. It's only fair. I'm having fun and no one is getting hurt.

"No problem." Ryan says, smiling at me.

I'm not doing anything wrong. I don't know why I keep needing to convince myself of that. Yeah, I love Steven, but I'm not in love with him. He's fucking other girls. I can fuck other guys. I can blow other guys. In fact,he might find it hot to hear about it. I can't wait to tell him and find out.

I continue chatting and flirting with Ryan and Ken until the stars are shining above us. Only then do we head inside and see that the party is starting to break up. I kiss both boys goodbye and make my way back to our house.

When I walk inside, I notice the lights are out. Making my way through the dark house, I eventually reach the door to our shared bedroom. I frown and knock when I realize that the door is actually locked.

"Go away!" Ashley's voice cries out.

"Ashley?" I call out. "Are you okay?"

"I don't wanna talk about it!" comes the blonde's voice.

"It's my room, too!" I exclaim.

"Can you sleep somewhere else? Please?" Ashley pleads. "I need to be alone."

"Okay, I'll sleep with Kayla!" I say.

"Thank you." Ashley replies.

I hope Ashley is okay, something must have happened. I'm worried. I walk down the hallway until I reach Kayla's bedroom door. I'm surprised to find out that it is locked as well. What is going on tonight?

"Kayla?" I call out as I knock lightly.

"Go away!" Kayla calls back. Maybe it's me?

"Are you okay? Can I come in?" I ask. "Ashley won't let me in our room."

"Fine!" Kayla exclaims and I can hear her getting up.

"What's wrong?" I ask when Kayla answers the door wearing nothing but panties and a frown.

"It's a long story." she says when she stands aside and invites me in.

"I'm a good listener." I reply as I enter Kayla's bedroom and start stripping down.

"Why did Ashley kick you out?" she asks.

"I don't know. She must have had a bad night." I answer as I drop my shorts. "But don't change the subject, what's wrong?"

"Cuddle me in bed and I'll tell you?" Kayla suggests.

"Okay!" I reply while unhooking my bra.

Kayla and I climb into bed wearing just our panties. My hair is still in its usual ponytail as I lay my head on the pillow. Kayla rests her head on my breast and throws an arm around me while I run my fingers through her raven hair.

"Tell me what happened." I say in a calm voice.

"John..." Kayla trails off.

"Did he hurt you?" I ask as I tense up.

"No, nothing like that." Kayla says. "Though he did call me a tease."

"Why don't you start at the beginning?" I suggest as Kayla nuzzles my breast.

"I flirted with John quite a bit at the party." Kayla begins. "We danced for awhile, then we played some beer pong. He invited me back to his room. Then we were kissing, and he was on top of me."

"Did you want to kiss him?" I ask.

"Yes." Kayla admits in a sad voice.

"Then I remembered Ian and pushed him off me. He called me a tease as I ran out of the room. I came back here and got in bed." Kayla explains.

"And you're upset because you feel like you cheated on Ian?" I ask.

"Yes!" Kayla confirms. "And I enjoyed it."

"Well, you two aren't a couple yet. You're not exclusive. So you didn't cheat." I reason.

"That's just an excuse!" Kayla insists. "We are basically together. I wanted to have fun and fuck John, but I haven't even given Ian head yet."

"You're going slow with Ian because you really like him." I tell Kayla.

"Yes." Kayla acknowledges with a nod. "He's such a nice guy, and I'm such a stupid slut for what I did to him! And all I can think about now is that I can never get gang-banged now that I'm basically in a relationship."

"Okay, I think I get it now." I say as I coo softly to Kayla.

"And I still feel guilty that I even want to get gang-banged!" Kayla whines. "I've changed so much, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I want Lexi."

"Shh, it's okay." I whisper as I kiss the top of her head. "I'm here for you."

"I love you, Hazel." Kayla says.

"I love you, too." I respond with a smile.

"What do I do?" she asks.

"Talk to Ian." I suggest. "Text him tomorrow and see what he says about you and John."

"What if he ends things with me?" Kayla says with a shiver.

"Then at least you were honest." I say. "Kayla, if he ends things with you that easily, he never would have accepted we girls making love. Better to find that out now."

"I suppose." she mumbles. "But I'm scared."

"I know, Sweetie, I know." I coo. "Just remember that you'll always have us."

"Thank you." she whispers before leaning up to peck my lips. She then rests her chin on my chest and looks up at me with love. "How was your evening?"

"Oh, you know..." I begin nervously, "I blew two guys behind the house."

"You did?" Kayla asks, looking at me with a smirk.

"Yeah, Ken and Ryan." I answer.

"How was it?" she inquires.

"Having two dicks all to myself was quite a rush!" I giggle.

"I know!" Kayla gushes. "Just imagine having two holes plowed at once."

"I don't know if I'm ready for that!" I say with a laugh.

"You should try it." Kayla says.

"So you don't think I should feel guilty?" I ask.

"Why would you?" asks Kayla as she reaches up and cups my boob.

"Steven." I state simply.

"You already talked to him!" Kayla insists as her fingertip circles my nipple. "He said it was cool! You know Daddy, if he wasn't okay with something, he would say so."

"Are you sure?" I bite my lower lip nervously as Kayla plays with my tit.

"I'm sure. Talk to him about what you did. You'll see." Kayla says.

"I hope you're right." I reply.

"I am right." she responds. "Daddy loves you. He wants you to be happy. He's fucking other girls. He said it's okay if you fuck other guys. Really, it's only Lexi he'd get jealous over, and she'd never touch another man."

"Thank you." I reply. "I feel better."

"Good!" says Kayla. "This has been a really good talk."

"It has." I say with a sigh. "We don't talk enough. Just the two of us, I mean. We were best friends until Lexi came along."

"Oh, Honey!" Kayla gasps. "I don't want you thinking I replaced you. You are still my best friend, just like Lexi is. Just like Ashley and Marcia are."

"Slut-sisters." I smirk.

"Forever." Kayla nods with her head on my chest.

I reach down and place my fingers at Kayla's chin. Lifting her head so that she's looking at me, I gaze into her beautiful, green eyes. Kayla leans up just as I lean down. Our lips meet in a soft kiss that takes my breath away.

She reaches up to caress my cheek just as I slip my tongue between her lips. Kayla sucks on my tongue as my hand runs along her side. The gorgeous lady in my arms presses her body against mine as our tongues dance.

Soon, Kayla is straddling me, her large breasts dangling from her chest while we make out. I slide my hands up her body and squeeze her big titties. Fuck, they're perfect. So firm, yet so soft. I can feel my pussy dampening.

"Love me!" Kayla whispers urgently against my lips.

I roll Kayla onto her back and get on top of her. She lifts her head as I begin trailing kisses down her pale neck. Her shapely legs hook around my back as I kiss down to her breasts. I press the firm globes together and plant kisses all along her cleavage. Then I kiss down to her stomach.

After kissing her cute belly button, I hook my fingers into her panties. Kayla lifts her bum to help me take off her underwear. I then fling the light pink panties off into the corner of the room somewhere.

Using my hands to spread Kayla's legs, I lean in and take a whiff of her sweet scent. Fuck, I'm gonna enjoy this. I lean in and plant a kiss directly on Kayla's vulva, making her gasp softly. Then I go down.

"Oh, Hazel!" Kayla moans as her hands grip my head. I can feel her fingertips bury in my brown locks. My ponytail is hanging down the middle of my back.

I grip Kayla's thighs tightly, her legs over my shoulders as I continue lapping at her pussy. She's delicious. Doing my best to taste every inch of her sweet snatch, I lick all along Kayla's pussy, and even push my tongue inside of her as far as I can.

"Fuck, do that again!" Kayla begs as the tip of my tongue circles her clit.

I comply, once more focusing on Kayla's clit. The dark-haired girl immediately tenses up, her ass lifting off the bed as she pushes my face into her crotch. Kayla plants her legs firmly on the mattress as she bucks her hips into my face.

"Eat me, eat me, eat me!" she groans. "I'm cumming!"

Pushing two fingers into Kayla, I feel her pussy clamping down on them. I then curl my fingers up against her G-spot as my tongue works her clit. The beautiful young woman cums a second time, then a third.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Kiss me, kiss me!" Kayla pleads.

Climbing up her body, I settle into position on top of Kayla as I press my lips to hers. Soon, we're making out intently as she holds onto my pantie-clad bum. I feel Kayla slide her hands into the back of my underwear to squeeze my bare ass. She then starts sliding my panties down my legs.

I turn my body and reach down to help Kayla remove my underwear. Then I toss the soaked panties onto the floor before pressing my small breasts against Kayla's larger ones. We kiss again, and I moan into her mouth as we start tribbing.

Kayla's soaked pussy rubs against my slit as we undulate in a beautiful lovemaking rhythm. I massage her firm breast as she grabs my ass and encourages me to move on top of her. It isn't long before I throw my head back and cry out in release.

"Kayla! I'm cumming! Kayla!" I groan as I toss my ponytail over my shoulder.

"Mm, that's it! Cum for Kayla!" she encourages as she reaches up to grab my face and smash our lips together.

We continue kissing and tribbing until we each have another orgasm, our climaxes happening at almost the same time. Then we break apart and Kayla snuggles up against me. This girl really loves to cuddle! Kayla's head is resting on my breast as I run my fingers through her hair. That's how we fall asleep.

Ashley

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" the crowd cheers as I down another shot.

"Fuck, yeah!" Tom exclaims as he rubs my back.

"Your turn!" I say in a cute voice as I hold a shot out for Tom.

"Yes, ma'am!" he replies as he takes the drink from me and downs it in one gulp.

"Fuck, yeah." I respond in a sassy voice as I lean toward him and place my hands on the table.

"Well, aren't you a cheeky one!" Tom teases as the crowd around us cheers and drinks.

"Oh, you have no idea." I reply as I slip my tongue out and lick my upper lip seductively.

"Hey, have another drink!" some random guy says as he hands me a red cup full of alcohol.

"Thanks!" I say happily as I take the drink.

Tom and I proceed to keep laughing and flirting as the party continues. We also keep drinking. The two of us even join in on a game of flip cup, guys against girls. The guys try and get us to agree to a bet where the losers flash the winners. We refuse. Too bad for them, since we lose the game.

"Sorry, no titties for you yet!" I laugh as I run to hug Tom.

"Yet?" he asks as we break apart.

"Well, you never know what the night might bring!" I say with a wink.

"Very true!" Tom laughs.56

"If you wanna see my girls, you'll have to earn it!" I tease as I lean forward and give him an eyeful of cleavage.

"I'll keep that in mind!" Tom laughs.

"Good!" I say as I draw myself up to my full height. "Well?"

"Well?" he asks.

"Aren't you gonna ask me to dance?" I ask.

"Ah, yes, of course!" Tom smiles, recovering smoothly. "Would you like to dance?"

"Yes! Yes, I would!" I exclaim as I take his hand. "Let's go!"

"Right this way, milady." he says as he guides me through the house, to the big living room.

Music is pumping loudly as people dance throughout the entire room. I turn to face Tom and release his hand as I start gyrating to the music. He laughs and starts showing me his moves, which are definitely quite impressive.

As we continue dancing, I start getting aggressive. I turn around and back my butt into his crotch. Tom places his hands on my hips as I grind my ass back against his bulge. Smirking to myself, I lean back and press my back against his muscular chest.

"You like that, Baby?" I ask in a smoky voice as I raise a hand to bury it in his hair. My other hand is at my waist, resting on his.

"Very much!" Tom chuckles.

"Mm, me too." I reply with a sexy purr.

Tom and I dance our way through several more songs, grinding and swaying to the music. He's a great dancer, and I'm having an amazing time. I still feel guilt about Steven, but I know he just wants me to be happy. I can be his Slut and still have fun.

"It's getting dark out," Tom begins after the latest song ends, "do you wanna head outside and enjoy the bonfire?"

"Oh, there's a bonfire?" I ask.

"Yeah, we have a spot for one just like yours." he explains.

"In that case, I'd love to!" I breathe.

"Great!" Tom smiles.

The tall, handsome lawyer takes my hand and leads me through the house. We walk out the door and head to the private beach. The walk isn't long, and soon the bonfire comes into view. It's massive, and there are people all around it, including Steven, Lexi, and Marcia. They're talking to a very pretty mid-twenties woman with long, raven hair.

"Hi, guys!" I interject as Tom and I walk up to them holding hands.

"Ashley, hi!" Lexi chirps.

"Hi, Ashley. Hi, Tom." Steven says.

"Hey guys." Marcia nods as she raises her drink in our direction.

"Who's your friend?" I ask.

"Oh, yes, of course." says Steven. "This is Heather."

"Nice to meet you." Heather says with a friendly smile. Holy shit, she's gorgeous. Nice rack, too.

"I hope you're all having fun." Tom says as he grabs us drinks from the nearby cooler.

"Thank you." I say as he hands me a drink.

"Yes! Definitely!" Lexi answers.

"A lot of fun, thank you." Marcia responds politely.

"Good!" Tom replies.

We spend the next hour chatting by the bonfire. Various groups of people come and go all around us, but they mostly leave us alone. Heather is flirting heavily with Steven and Lexi, so I'm guessing she's bi, and that Steven is in for a real treat soon. Lucky bastard.