Birthday Pool Party Ch. 20

Story Info
Spring Break Part 02.
15.9k words
4.66
19.5k
22

Part 21 of the 43 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, here's Chapter 20. I hope you enjoy it. I'm trying to take your feedback into account. Hopefully I did okay. Please let me know. As always, this is a world without STI's, and anyone participating in sexual activity is at least eighteen years old.

-Witty

Kayla

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" I beg in a wanton voice.

It's Sunday night, and I'm crouched in the standard doggystyle position on my bed in Bermuda. My eyes are scrunched tight and my mouth is hanging open as my hands grip the sheets. I can feel my tits sway with every thrust into my tight, teenage body.

Fuck, this feels so good. I can't believe I once said that I'd never have anal sex. I love taking it up the bum. I thrust my ass back, taking the entire length inside my tightest hole. Baring my teeth, I grunt as I feel hips smash against me.

"That's it, take my cock Slut!" Lexi moans as she fucks my butt with a strap-on.

"Spank me!" I grunt through clenched teeth.

Lexi lets her hand fly, spanking my right ass cheek. I gasp and jerk forward, causing a strand of raven hair to fall over my face and obscure my vision. She hits me again, making me cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"You like that?" Lexi asks in thick voice.

"Harder!" I plead. "Please, harder!"

The redhead slaps my butt again, much harder this time. I can tell my ass is reddening. I love it! After spanking me a few more times, Lexi grips my hips and resumes thrusting up my ass. I balance on one elbow and reach a hand down to squeeze one of my titties.

"You gonna cum for me?" Lexi asks when my panting intensifies.

"Yes! I'm so close!" I groan. I release my tit and slide a hand between my legs to rub my clit.

Lexi releases my hips and grasps my swinging breasts. With a firm grip on each boob, Lexi uses them as handholds to fuck my ass as hard and fast as she can. She's bent over me and I can feel her boobs against my back while she takes me with the fake cock.

"I'm cumming! Holy shit, I'm cumming!" I scream as I rub my clit rapidly.

"That's it, cum for me!" Lexi says.

My best friend fucks me through my orgasm before letting go of my breasts and sitting up. She works the dildo in and out of my bum a few times before slowly easing it out of me. Then Lexi grabs a fistful of my hair and roughly yanks my body around until the fake cock is in my face.

"Suck my cock, Slut." Lexi says, holding my hair with one hand and the dildo with the other.

"Yes, Mistress." I moan as I open my mouth.

Lexi pushes the dildo into my willing mouth. I lash the fake cock with my tongue and moan around it as I suck hard. Lexi holds my head in both hands and proceeds to fuck my face, using my mouth as if it were a pussy.

"That's it, keep going!" Lexi encourages.

"Mm, mm, mm!" I moan as drool runs from my lips.

"Fuck, you look so sexy. I need to cum!" Lexi says as she pulls my mouth off the dildo. "Help me out of this!"

With my help, we get Lexi out of the strap-on harness and set it down on the bedside table. Lexi then lays back on my bed with her head on the pillow. The sexy minx grabs her legs behind the knee and spreads herself wide open.

"Eat me, Slut!" Lexi orders.

I smile at the way Lexi's little feet are in the air as she holds her legs back. Then I settle into position between her legs and inhale the scent of her sweet snatch. I plant a kiss on her vulva before taking one long lick of her slit.

"Mm, that's it, just like that." Lexi moans.

My hands grip Lexi's upper thighs as I start munching on her pussy. I swipe my tongue through her labia, relishing the taste of her juices. She's delicious as always. Lexi is moaning and panting, her legs shaking as she enjoys my oral ministrations.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" she begs.

I push two fingers into her tight hole while my tongue works her clit. My own moans intensify when Lexi's pussy clenches down on my fingers. I can tell the beautiful girl is close to exploding, so I redouble my efforts.

"I'm close, keep going!" Lexi moans.

"Mm." I hum against her pussy.

"I'm cumming!" she announces.

Just as Lexi is coming down from her first orgasm, I pull away from her pussy and slide up her body. Getting on top of Lexi, I grind my pussy down against hers. Our lips meet as Lexi wraps her legs around me and pushes her pussy up against mine.

We start tribbing. Our tongues wrestling as Lexi buries one hand in my hair. I moan into her mouth and, when Lexi rolls us over, I don't resist. She's on top of me now, her fingers lightly caressing my face.

"Oh, Lexi!" I moan as I arch my back, causing my tits to push out from my chest.

"Kayla!" Lexi responds as she leans down and licks one of my nipples.

"Yeah, lick my titty!" I groan as I grab her ass in both hands and squeeze.

Lexi nurses at my breast as we grind our clits together. Soon, we're both moaning heavily and moments from climaxing. I roll my hips and cry out in orgasm just as Lexi screams against my boob from her own release.

"I love you." Lexi whispers as she rolls off me and pulls me into her arms.

"I love you, too." I reply as I lay my head on her chest and throw my arm around her waist.

We cuddle for several minutes. It's so nice; Lexi is running her fingers through my hair as I rest my head on her chest. I can feel her nipple pressing into my cheek. This is what love is. Smiling, I grab my phone and check my messages.

Ian: I hope you're having a nice time in Bermuda!

Kayla: I'm having a great time, thank you! How are you?

"That Ian?" Lexi asks as we lay naked in bed.

"Yeah, it's Ian." I say with a smile. "How did you know?"

"You always have that silly grin on your face when you're talking to him." Lexi explains.

"Fuck you." I say, sticking out my tongue.

"Fuck you harder!" Lexi replies.

"Whatever!" I laugh as I turn my head to kiss her chest, right between her breasts. That's when my phone goes off again.

Ian: I'm doing well. I miss you.

Kayla: I miss you, too!

Ian: What are you up to?

Kayla: Hanging out with Lexi in my bedroom.

Ian: That sounds like fun!

Kayla: It is! Are you getting ready for bed?

Ian: No. It's earlier here. Remember your time zones? :P

Kayla: Duh! I'm dumb!

Ian: Nah, you're not. :)

Kayla: Thanks!

"What are you two chatting about?" Lexi asks as her hand slips down to squeeze my bum.

"I just lied to him." I say with a sigh as my phone goes off again.

Ian: Are you going to bed?

Kayla: In a few minutes, I think.

"What about?" Lexi asks.

"He asked what I was doing." I begin. "I said I was hanging out with you."

"Well, you are." she giggles.

"You know what I mean." I sigh. Ian texts me again.

Ian: I'll let you get some rest. Sweet dreams, Beautiful. :)

Kayla: Sleep well, Handsome. :*

"Yeah, I do." Lexi says as she brushes a lock of my hair back behind my ear. "Ian probably wouldn't be okay with the fact that the girl he is totally in love with just took it up the ass."

"You gave my cunt a real workout, too." I giggle as I reach up and cup Lexi's breast.

"Yes, I did." Lexi nods. "But you can't avoid this."

"I know." I reply while playing with Lexi's nipple. "I have to tell him about us."

"And if he can't accept it?" Lexi asks.

"Then I guess it's over." I sigh. "We made a pact. Slut-sisters forever."

"Slut-sisters forever." Lexi nods. "You, me, Hazel, Ashley, and Marcia. No guy will ever come between us."

"I don't want to lose him." I mumble against Lexi's tit.

"I know you don't, Honey." Lexi coos as she kisses the top of my head. "And you may not. He might be cool with everything."

"Cool with his girlfriend getting boned by someone else? Yeah, right." I say. "I'm not even his girlfriend yet. I may never be."

"Boned with a strap-on. Not another real cock. It's not the same." Lexi reasons.

"Will Ian see it that way?" I ask.

"I don't know." Lexi admits with a sigh.

"Exactly." I say.

"There's only one way to find out." she replies. "You already know he's gonna ask you to be his girlfriend when we get back. Tell him everything then."

"About the rape, too?" I ask in a small voice.

"Yes, even that." Lexi says. "Tell him everything, and see where you stand."

"O-okay." I say weakly. "Okay. I'll tell him everything when we're home."

"Good." she responds, kissing my forehead affectionately.

"I love you, Lexi." I say sincerely.

"I love you, too." Lexi replies. "And this talk about Ian brings up another question."

"Oh?" I ask as my fingertip circles her pale, pink nipple.

"We have a house party tomorrow night. Any plans to get lucky?" she asks.

"I already answered that." I say with a frown "I'm not gonna cheat on Ian!"

"It's not cheating." Lexi insists. "You're a single lady."

"Still, I'm taking it slow with Ian." I explain. "I haven't given him any pussy, I haven't even used my mouth on him. A guy I really like. And now you expect me to jump into bed with a complete stranger?"

"I don't expect anything." she says. "I just want you to have a good time, and I know you miss real cock."

"I do." I acknowledge. "A lot. Still, it isn't fair to Ian. We aren't official, but that's just an excuse. We're basically together."

"Okay." Lexi sighs. "Just remember, you aren't together. It isn't an excuse. You're free to do as you wish. He doesn't know about you, and you don't know if he can accept your relationship with us. A girl needs to get banged sooner or later."

"I'll remember." I say with a sigh. "And I do have my other fantasies..."

"You want to get gang-banged." Lexi states. It isn't a question.

"I want to get gang-banged." I admit. "I can't deny it. It's so much more than a fantasy. I'm sorry, Lexi."

"You don't have to apologize to me." she says.

"Yes, I do." I explain. "You had a bad experience with group sex."

"Several bad experiences." Lexi acknowledges. "Still, that doesn't affect your fantasies. I won't think any less of you if you do it."

"You said that some fantasies should stay just that, fantasies. What changed?" I ask.

"Nothing." she answers. "I just realized I was projecting my issues onto you. Steven is it for me. Forever. That's not you. Yeah, you want love, but you've grown. You've become a confident woman who knows what she wants. And you want multiple dicks."

"I do, but I can't do that to Ian." I respond.

"Ian again." Lexi sighs.

"Why do you want this to happen now?" I ask. "I understand not wanting to stand in my way, but why encourage it?"

"I just don't want you to have any regrets." she explains. "I want you to be happy, and I think that if you don't do this, you'll always wonder what you missed out on."

"Maybe." I admit.

"Just think about it, okay?" asks the redhead. "If an opportunity presents itself, keep an open mind."

"Okay, I will. I promise." I reply.

"Good." Lexi replies, hugging me tight.

"We'll see what happens." I say as I drift off to sleep with my head on Lexi's breast. My last thought before passing out is that I am in love with this girl. I always will be.

Steven

"We need to talk." Ashley says.

I'm standing in my bedroom in Bermuda, facing Hazel, Marcia, and Ashley. All three of them look nervous, and that's starting to worry me. I lock eyes with Ashley, the most confident of the three girls, and she looks ready to cry.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"This is hard to talk about." Hazel sighs.

"You can talk to me about anything. I promise I won't be mad." I say, inviting the three girls further into the master bedroom.

"Sorry we're scaring you." Marcia says as she and the other two girls park their pretty, little asses down on mine and Lexi's bed.

"You are scaring me. I'm worried." I reply while looking down at the three girls.

"It's nothing bad!" Ashley insists.

"At least, we hope not." Hazel adds.

"Just tell me." I say.

"We just wanted to talk about us... us, with other guys." Ashley mumbles, looking down in shame.

"Okay..." I trail off.

"Not that we're definitely going to be sleeping around or anything, but there is a party tomorrow and um, yeah." Hazel says.

"We talked about this." I respond. "I just want you girls to be happy."

"I remember. We love you for it." Marcia says with a smile and a blush.

"We do love you. You're family, just like Kayla and Lexi, that's why we don't want to hurt you." Ashley explains.

"Yeah, we care about you." Hazel adds.

"And you think that you'll hurt me if one of you goes to bed with another guy." I state.

"Yes." Ashley says.

"Pretty much." Hazel acknowledges.

"Exactly." Marcia nods.

"You won't." I say. "I love you girls. Very much. But I'm with Lexi. You girls need to find guys who make you happy."

"Yeah, we know we can't date you or anything." Ashley says.

"Intellectually, we know we need to find guys of our own, but you can't have as much sex as we have without getting attached." Hazel explains.

"And we're definitely attached to you." Marcia adds.

"I'm attached to you girls, too." I say with a sigh as I look down at them. "But we aren't even talking about you girls getting boyfriends right now. You wanna have casual sex on this trip."

"Well, Ashley does." Marcia giggles. "I'm good with just you."

"So am I." Hazel says. "But I wouldn't mind the option of hooking up..."

"Fine, fine, it's all Ashley." Ashley rolls her eyes. "Traitors."

"We're with you!" Hazel insists. "We just aren't as horny as you are, Ashley."

"You wanna sleep with Tom." I state, looking right at Ashley.

"Yes. He's gorgeous." Ashley lowers her head in shame.

"Then you should." I tell her.

"Really?" Ashley asks, looking up at me with tears in her eyes. "But, I don't wanna stop sleeping with you."

"You don't have to!" I insist.

"Are you sure?" Hazel asks. "You'll sleep with us even if we're fucking around?"

"I will." I answer. "Don't get me wrong, when you three get boyfriends I won't want you cheating on them. But if you just have a one night stand, good for you! We can still play."

"I love you." Marcia says sincerely. "You're a great guy."

"And I love you, Marcia." I say as I walk over to the short girl and lean down to kiss the top of her head affectionately.

"It isn't just Marcia. I love you, too." Hazel says.

"I love all three of you." I reply as I step back and look at all of them.

"Lexi is one lucky girl." Ashley says as she stands up and walks up to me. She looks me straight in the eye before speaking, with one hand on my chest. "Are you sure you're okay with me slutting it up?"

"I'm sure." I nod.

"Say the word, and I won't. I'll keep myself for just you and the girls." Ashley promises.

"I want you to be happy. If a one night stand with Tom will make you happy, you should do it." I say as I pull the tall blonde into a hug.

'Thank you." she whispers against me.

"You're welcome." I reply, patting her back. "It won't change anything with us. I promise."

"I love you, Steven. You're family." Ashley says against me.

"You're my family, too." I reply as I bury a hand in her hair and kiss the top of her head.

"I think that's enough of this depressing talk." Hazel says as she stands up and walks up to me.

"I agree." Marcia says, also standing and approaching me.

"I think the four of us should have some lovely bonding time." Ashley says as she lifts her head and looks me in the eye. She then leans forward and pecks my lips. "How about we treat you to three of the tightest cunts in Bermuda?"

"I'd like that." I reply.

Ashley's eyes never leave mine as the tall, busty blonde sinks to her knees. I watch as her nimble fingers work to open the button of my shorts. She then pulls my shorts and boxer briefs down to my feet.

"This is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen." Ashley says as she admires my erection while stroking it softly.

"Why don't you give him a kiss?" I suggest as Hazel takes out her phone and puts on some music.

"I think I will!" the blonde replies.

Ashley leans forward and kisses my tip. Then she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue. Placing my hard dick on her tongue, Ashley moves her head forward, taking me inside her warm, wet mouth.

While Ashley gives me head, Marcia and Hazel start slowly dancing to the music while holding hands. Marcia then spins around and grinds her butt against Hazel's crotch. The entire time, the two girls are making eyes at me.

I whip my shirt off over my head and cast it aside. Then I bury my hands in Ashley's blonde hair and use my grip to guide her along my thickness. The bombshell gags and drools as she lashes the underside of my shaft with her tongue.

Marcia and Hazel start taking their clothes off to the music. Marcia lifts her arms and allows Hazel to lift the shorter girl's shirt off her sexy body. Then Marcia removes Hazel's shirt. The two girls dance in their bras for a minute before dropping their shorts.

"You girls are amazing." I say as I watch the two girls dancing as a third girl goes down on me.

Ashley takes me out of her mouth and lifts my cock. As she strokes me, the blonde takes one of my balls in her mouth and starts sucking on it. I let out a moan, my legs shaking as her tongue plays with my sack.

"You like watching us?" Hazel asks as she grabs Marcia's pantie-clad bum.

"Very much." I reply with a smile.

Marcia unhooks Hazel's bra, and the tan girl shrugs her shoulders, removing the bra and baring her breasts. The raven-haired girl then leans forward and takes one of Hazel's nipples in her mouth. Hazel tosses her head back and moans while holding Marcia's head to her chest.

"Oh, Marcia! That feels so good!" Hazel says, her long brown ponytail halfway down her bare back.

I grip Ashley by the hair and pull her off my ball sack. Then I take my cock and shove it back in her mouth. The tall girl moans loudly as she clamps her lips down on my erection and starts sucking hard.

Hazel removes Marcia's bra and then hooks her fingers into the shorter girl's panties. Marcia shimmies to the music as she lowers her body and helps Hazel slip her panties down to her feet. The quiet girl kicks her panties away, leaving her naked. She then drops to her knees and pulls down Hazel's panties.

"Fuck, that's hot." I groan as Ashley keeps sucking.

Holding hands, Hazel and Marcia walk over to the bed. Hazel then helps Marcia climb up on the bed. I smile when I see Marcia's naked ass swaying. Marcia lays down on the bed and Hazel pulls the shorter girl to the edge of the bed.

"Come stick your dick in this?" Hazel suggests as Marcia spreads her legs wide and plants her feet on the edge of the bed.

"I'd love to." I respond as I pull Ashley off of my dick.

Leaving Ashley on her knees, I walk over to the bed. Hazel gets up on the bed and kneels perpendicular to Marcia as she rests her head on the shorter girl's stomach. Marcia's pretty, pink pussy is peeking out at me from between her spread legs as I stand between them.

"Fuck me." Marcia whispers, her eyes locked on mine while her hand rests on Hazel's head.

"With pleasure." I say as I grasp my cock at the base and ease it into Marcia.

"Fuck!" Marcia gasps, her eyelids fluttering from the feeling of penetration.

"Mm, I love watching it go in and out." Hazel says as she looks down Marcia's flat stomach to watch my dick piston in and out.

"Get naked." I say to Ashley when the blonde stands up.

"Yes, Sir." Ashley says as she begins to undress.

I watch Ashley's giant knockers come into view as I hold Marcia's hips and slowly push in and out of her. Fuck, she's tight. Ashley bends down to remove her panties, making her tits swing. Soon, she's completely naked and licking her lips as she watches me fuck Marcia.

"Looking good, Baby." Hazel says from her spot on the bed as she admires Ashley.

"You're not so bad yourself." Ashley winks as she approaches the bed. The sexy blonde hops on the bed and kneels on Marcia's opposite side so she can watch the dark-haired beauty get boned.