Birthday Pool Party Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." Marcia says, nodding weakly.

Despite how draining this night has already been, seeing Marcia on her knees, knowing I'm about to take her anal virginity, is rapidly getting me hard again. I get on the bed and squirt some lube on my fingers. Then I ease my longest finger into Marcia's rectum.

"I forgot how weird this feels." Marcia giggles nervously.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, you can put another finger in." she says.

I push a second finger up Marcia's back door, making her suck in a breath. I then start working both fingers in and out of her, letting Marcia get used to having her butt hole stretched. Once she's ready, I remove my fingers and lube up my cock.

"Ready?" I ask as I hover over her, hard dick in hand.

"Yes, do it!" Marcia says after taking a moment to gather her courage.

"Just tell me to stop if you can't handle it." I say.

"I know, I know! Just stick it in me!" she orders.

"You got it!" I chuckle.

I press the tip of my cock against her ass hole and feel her tense up. I warn her not to be tense and that she needs to relax for this. She takes a few steadying breaths before nodding her head. I hold my dick at the base as I lean forward until my tip pops inside her butt.

"FUCK!" Marcia hisses as she grips the sheets with desperate strength.

"You okay?" I ask nervously.

"Yes! I think so, yes!" Marcia nods rapidly.

I start to slowly work my dick inside of her. A couple inches disappear up her bum as Marcia shakes weakly. I hear her let out a whimper and immediately stop plundering her ass. I'm worrying too much about her to continue.

"DON'T! STOP!" Marcia screeches.

I nod until I realize she can't see me, then I resume pushing up her butt. I release my cock and plant both hands firmly on the mattress, on either side of Marcia. Soon, I'm buried to the hilt in her tight ass.

"I'm all the way inside you." I whisper in her ear.

"Holy fuck, you're huge!" the small girl grunts between clenched teeth.

"Are you ready?" I ask.

"Yes!" she hisses. "Fuck my ass!"

I start to pull out of her butt before thrusting back inside her. It takes a minutes, but I soon have a steady rhythm going. For her part, Marcia has a death grip on the sheets and is pulling them up as she grunts and groans. I stop when she lets out a full-throat scream.

"Don't you dare stop!" she cries out.

How can I turn down an order like that? The answer; I can't. So, I keep fucking her up the bum. She's so tight, so warm. Holy shit, this feels so fucking good. My hips impact her butt cheeks each time I bury myself to the hilt. I can feel my balls slap against her pussy.

"You feel so good." I grunt.

"So do you, Baby! So do you!" Marcia moans out weakly.

"I want you to cum for me." I whisper in her ear before nibbling on her earlobe. "I want you to cum with me in your ass."

"Soon." Marcia says. "Keep! Going!"

Marcia is really getting into this. Soon, she's pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts. I'm getting close, I hope she cums quickly. We're both grunting as sweat pours off our bodies. That's when Marcia tenses up.

"Oh God, I'm fucking cumming!" Marcia screams.

"Me, too!" I groan as I bury myself up her rectum and explode.

"Holy shit, I can feel it! Cum up my ass! Cum! CUM!" Marcia grunts as she holds the sheets in both hands.

I end up laying naked beside Marcia, holding her in my arms as the dark-haired girl rests her head on my chest. I can feel her run her bare foot along my calf as she softly coos. Reaching down, I squeeze Marcia's bare bum.

"You like my ass?" Marcia asks with a giggle.

"I love it." I reply.

"We should clean up before meeting the others." Marcia whispers as she leans down and kisses my chest.

"Joint shower?" I suggest.

"That sounds like heaven." she replies.

We walk naked to the bathroom and get in the shower. We kiss and fondle each other quite a bit, but we're both too warn out to have sex again. Marcia washes the cum from her ass as I clean my cock. Then we soap up each other and sensually wash each others bodies.

For anyone who is wondering, I really rolled dice for that game. So everything was random. I hope this was a fun-filled chapter. Please let me know what you think!

-Witty