All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 28'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

Your are not being fair on yourself when you comment “ I know I have a lot of improving still to do, but I hope you enjoy.”. Your writing is fabulous, this storey is as good as any storey on this site, I am so enjoying it and hope it continues for some time. I look forward to Kayla and her dad making love to each other, and I hope Ian and Kayla stay together, but not sure how you are going to handle that. I think maybe Nicole should move in with Steven & Lexi and become a permanent girlfriend.

But whatever you make happen it will be interesting. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly11 months ago

I kind of hope Ian doesn't accept it and moves on or works out something more relationship with Kayla. He's getting the shitty end of the stick here.

TheJoker33TheJoker3311 months ago

Amazing story progression. I am saddened that the end is near. This is my favorite story series and I do wish that it doesn't end. I look forward to each new chapter every week. I hope that there will be some form of continuation of the characters in other stories or msybe a sequel with a bit of a time jump.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love your story. One thing that I may have wrong, but doesn't Lexi have the power to make Keith disappear? One word to the betting people that he got the football team throw the game and he is gone?!

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine11 months ago

Continuing good series. Love the daughter / father blow job. Lots of female on female sex (slut sisters). Now just need some male / male sex. Maybe Ian and Stephen. Just saying.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460111 months ago

And now, we had a religious miracle!

A 750 ML bottle of wine will pour exactly four 6.2 ounce servings. Yet, this magic bottle was able to produce at least seven good size pours of wine. What is this, the wedding at Cana? And it couldn’t possibly have been a larger bottle of wine because “fine wine” will only come in a 750 ml bottle.

Something tells me that between your lack of knowledge about fine wines, what it is a butler actually does, and a general misunderstanding of what wealth truly is, that this is not the circle you’ve ever moved in.

In your future stories, which I look forward to reading, you should pay attention to the old adage “right what you know about”.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

What a great chapter! I am so addicted to this story. 5Stars

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

You keep weaving your web! What is disturbing Hazel? Does Lexi expand "her" harem? More family game nights? Does Stacey get to be a work wife or more? Any more arrests? Who has prom dates? Who graduates? I can't wait unless you make me! Also, I am struck by how well you are mastering your use of serial POVs. Your writing continues to improve and you never fail to entertain

WittyUserNameWittyUserName11 months agoAuthor

@Woodencav Thank you for your kind words :) I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

@lovemesomephilly Yeah, Ian is really in a tough place right now.

@TheJoker33 I'm open to a sequel with a time jump. We'll see what happens!

@anonymous Maybe that could have worked, if Lexi knew the right people to talk to, and those people weren't already in on it.

@NudeinMaine Glad you're enjoying!

@Rapierwit24601 You're right, the bottle wasn't that big. I made an edit to specify that Steven took out two bottles. It's been submitted to Literotica.

@MikeOrMikey Thanks!

@JohnSimms I appreciate the compliments, thank you so much!

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

@Rapier. Holy fuck, man. Seriously? There's a middle aged man with unbelievable stamina and refractory period, and a bacchanalia that regularly goes on in his house, and the part that ruins the story for you is how many glasses of wine come out of a bottle?

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460111 months ago

Oops! I meant “four 6.2 OUNCE pours”.

TheJoker33TheJoker3311 months ago

Another amazing chapter! Very well written and easily my favorite story series. It saddens me that it might be coming to and end. I really hope that the characters stories will continue in some form or another after graduation. Perhaps a time jump sequel where we find out what has happened in thier lives. But I am hoping for an ongoing series, this story and characters are way to good not to continue. Please keep up the good work and I will be waiting patiently for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm with Joker33, I have never read a series on this site that had me thinking of the characters long after I've read the chapters. "But I am hoping for an ongoing series, this story and characters are way to good not to continue." I wholeheartedly concur with this point.

JohnSimms has several good points. I'm also curious about Hazel. Your comment about the pill has got my mind going. I'm sure the harem will expand. I liked how you told a story from Stacey's life without the regulars. I'm not sure who will get arrested other than David. It sounds like everyone has prom dates. They all look like they're going to pass unless that's what's bothering Hazel. Yes, you never fail to entertain!!

I was thinking the same thing with lovemesomephilly about how Ian is getting done dirty with Bermuda, fighting Keith, and it looked like Ian was working his way back with his natural oral skills. But then stuff with Steven happened. I can totally see how Ian dumping Kayla cements her bond with Steven, but I think that plot device is too elementary for Witty. If Ian moves on, I would like to see that become it's own story especially if there are some issues where if Ian feels like he has to become like Steven to feel solid.

I also agree with Woodencav about looking forward to Kayla and her dad making love to each other, and hoping Ian and Kayla stay together. Witty can totally handle that! Nicole looks like she is going to move in with Steven & Lexi and become a permanent girlfriend from what she said about her bosses.

As with Joker33's idea with a time jump forward, I'm curious to see one that goes back. Your flashback with Kayla's nightmare had me thinking about that. I highly doubt Steven was always this sexual dynamo. It would be fascinating to learn how Kayla's mother played into that. Was he like Ian, Josh, or Shawn? A shy boy turned confident? Or a wounded boy growing stronger at the broken places? Did Steven and Kayla's mother meet at a Birthday Pool Party?

WittyUserNameWittyUserName11 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Thank you for such a nice comment! I really appreciate it. I love reading such supportive words. A prequal is an interesting idea, definitely something I've never considered!

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenes11 months ago

A prequel sounds intriguing. Lots of possibilities there.

rjr_1954rjr_195411 months ago

I'm fucking blown away with this sequel and I agree with LadyDiogenes idea of a prequel & anonymous's commentary!

SSFguySSFguy11 months ago

This was a very good chapter. I'm glad to see Keith arrested. Hopefully David's arrest will follow and both end up with additional charges of rape. I'm sorry to see Ian & Kayla having difficulty, but I can understand Ian's point of view. Ian needs to let his hair down and lose his 'goody two shoes' attitude. I really hope Ian loses his inhibitions about what Kayla has done. Those two really need to be together and have a happy sex life & include the slut-sisters & Daddy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES