All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 31'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
TheJoker33TheJoker3310 months ago

Oh shit! So much to take in and process. Witty you just dropped a nuke!

Qwer12Qwer1210 months ago

Outstanding and wow the new drama. Well played and a 5 Star chapter with 5 extra stars for the storytelling. You rocked it. Cheers

BogieraBogiera10 months ago

Not sure this wasnt a little too much to heap on us in one chapter. You've got a great series going, slowly building deep storylines. Climaxes are good (no pun intended, since this is Literotica), but please dont ruin it by going all Hollywood/unrealistic/explosive/over the top on us.....

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@TheJoker33 Yeah, this was an intense chapter!

@Qwer12 Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed!

@Bogiera Don't worry, I'll do my best to make it as realistic as possible. It shouldn't be too over-the-top. I hope you like Chapter 32!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Easily one of the best chapters of the series, imho--maybe even the best. Way to breathe new life into the story while also bringing some arcs (almost) to a close. Let's hope you get more ideas to keep this going for a long time, Witty! Five stars all the way.

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubba10 months ago

This series has more twists and turns than Mulholland drive. Love it!

SSFguySSFguy10 months ago

WOW! Talk about intense! What an emotional roller coaster ride. At the beginning I was feeling like you were ready to wrap this story up. Now there's lots more potential to keep it going. I hope you keep it going for many, many more chapters. I hope things work our for everybody. More importantly I hope Kayla's dream about her father doesn't come true; please DO NOT do that to us. Like @Bogiera says, I hope things don't get too wild and crazy and over the top. This was pretty-much a 'feel good' story up to this point. Looking forward to the next chapters.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine10 months ago

Maybe, hopefully, Kayla and Lexi know some rudimentary self defense moves. Good series. I’m all for incestuous relationships, not so sure about inbreeding. But in this case, I think it’d be hot if Steven eventually breed Kayla.

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenes10 months ago

Damn dude. It's only realistic that the parents would find out and react as they did. I've loved all the feel good storylines with only mild drama; this shit got real. I'll join the chorus of my fellow fans asking not to get too crazy with it. So much going, I don't know how you keep all the plots moving forward. I'm just glad there's no hint of anything winding down here. It's all too interesting to let that happen. Kayla and Steven have the most intriguing relationship of the bunch. Will she start feeling left out and want to get closer to him? Will Steven realize that it's not Lexi but Kayla who is his his bedrock? What impact will all the drama have on his business and financial status? We'll keep watching and reading whatever course it takes.

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Just WOW!!! I can only agree with the immediate 5 comments below.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TheJoker33TheJoker3310 months ago

Ok... so I have had time to process this chapter. Witty I curse you for getting me so emotionally invested in the characters... but I applaud you for being great writer and getting me emotionally invested. A strong part of me wishes for the Hallmark ending where everyone ends up happy and the other part of me says it is not how this would play out in the real world. However this is not the real world. I also do not want this story to end it is that good and one of the few things I look forward to every week is the next chapter of my favorite story on Literotica. There are so many possibilities where the story could go. The situation with Keith, Kayla and Lexi is obviously at the forefront of the plot at the moment. Kayla is worried that no one can see what is going on... could Ian swoop in and save the day? Could his taking down Keith in Kayla's time of need draw Kayla away from Steven by Ian proving that he is a strong man that can take care of Kayla. Or does Steven save the day and Kayla & Steven finally get together. Although Kayla & Steven getting together is not exactly what I want to happen, I would accept it as it is clearly driven by a very deep love between them. Steven saving Kayla and Lexi could also make Steven realize that life is unpredictable and how Lexi could very easily be taken from gim and may give Steven the push to propose to Lexi.

Now moving on to the Slut Sisters predicament. Legally there is nothing that can be done to Steven as the girls were all 18 and legally adults. Sure the parents can make life misserable for Steven and the Slut Sisters by keeping them apart. However I think this will merely drive a wedge between the parents and Marcia & Ashley. The girls may choose to move out immediately and live with Steven, Kayla, Lexi & Hazel. Essentially giving Lexi the big happy family that she wants with Steven and the Slut Sisters. I also see the potential in order to quell the parents on Steven's (at this point supposed relationships with the girls) as away to bring Stacey into the fold. Steven becoming engaged to Stacey may offer an out to protect not only himself but the girls as well from the wrath of the parents. I dont think that this would happen quite so much as I dont think that Steven could give up on his love for Lexi that way... but it also opens the door for Nicole being older to accept the role of wife to quell the parents anger and suspicions.

I just want to touch briefly on the purchase of YouInvest. I think this is just merely a way of continuing to show the working relationship between Steven and Stacey, purely for ghe sake of that storyline. I don't believe that amything nefarious is happening with the acquisition.

Finally, Witty you are doing an amazing job and should be very proud of your work. It can easily be seen that you put a lot of thought into characters and story. There is no other way that you could possibly convey so much emotion in your story if you weren't giving it your all. If you every need someone to bounce ideas off of or just some idol chit chat feel free to hit me up and don't feel obligated to either. Keep up the great work and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter and hoping by the grace of the Gods that this story never ends.

IamnotHughIamnotHugh10 months ago

You evil genius… I always thought one set of the girls parents old get wise to what was happening and try to blow it up. Never saw the cliffhanger ending coming though. Keep it up! Great story!

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter so much! :) I hope you like 32!

@NotSomeBubba Thanks!

@SSFguy It definitely was an intense chapter. Don't worry, it shouldn't get too crazy ;)

@NudeInMaine It's never come up if the girls know any self-defense, but even if they did, a person pointing a gun at you is hard to argue with!

@LazyDiogenes Yeah, the parents were bound to find out sooner or later, unfortunately. :( And like I've said to others, don't worry, it won't get too crazy :)

@Woodencav Thank you!

@TheJoker33 Thank you again for your long, well thought out comment :) I'm glad you're so invested in the characters, I am too! I did reach out to you, I hope you got the message?

@IamnotHugh Thanks! Glad you're enjoying the story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like that Ian is getting back into the story. He might save the girls from Keith, too. I always kind of root for the underdog.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c110 months ago

So, are there going to be 10, 20 girls. You have jumped the shark

TheJoker33TheJoker3310 months ago

Witty, I do not see a message from you. I am still learning how to navigate through my profile page and stuff. Is there a particular place I should be looking for it? I do enjoy your story telling and I'm looking forward to chatting with you.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@Xzy89c1 there definitely won't be 10-20 girls, that would be too much to keep track of!

@TheJoker33 it should go to your email

cbsteel87cbsteel8710 months ago

Wow things got intense, the cliffhangers are killing me. Can't wait for the next chapter to fill in some details. Although at this rate its going to be a long chapter. Hopefully everything ends up where the girls are completely ostracized by their families.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope Ian gets all the girls

cbsteel87cbsteel8710 months ago

Auto_correct: Hope everything ends up where the girls AREN'T completely ostracized by their families.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

Chapter 32 has been submitted to Literotica. It should go live in a couple of days. Note: It's not under group sex, so be careful you don't miss it!

MikeinMemphisMikeinMemphis10 months ago

First why do the teens not have password protection on their phones. Marcia is a problem. They also should have enough sense after what happened to Kaylas pictures to not have them on their phones. Without having solid proof of their allegations Hazels parents and maybe the others have set themselves up for slander. Hazel is going to have to get a DNA test now to try to clear Stephen. You would think the school is a logical place for the police to be looking for Keith.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@MikeinMemphis Hazel's parents probably demanded to know what her password is. How is Marcia a problem? And yeah, they should have that much sense, but they're teenagers :) thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@TheJoker333. It's not that Witty dropped a nuke, but it's more like he opened Door #3 and there's a nuke counting down until the release of the next chapter and we're all like, "Nobody move!" I wouldn't go so far as to curse Witty but if this series ends like The Sopranos complete with fade to black, then I'll be hitting up the Santa Muerte brujas on speed-dial. I'm standing and applauding right next to you when it comes to Witty's writing. I don't mind the Hallmark ending when I know the characters deserved it. Stuff like that can happen in real-life. But then again, if Witty unfolds the story in such a way where Ian has a pistol to Keith's head screaming "What's in the box!?" and Jason is trying to talk him down; I'd be down for suspense like that too. I look forward to every bulletin from Witty saying that the next chapter is submitted as well. Yeah, Kayla is worried because it will be a few hours before Steven notices that the two of them aren't home and the Slut-Sisters may not think unanswered texts are bad if they believe the two of them are fucking each other. I'm hoping Ian saves the day. But I'm worried that David is going roll on Keith on some kind of sorry grab and is suddenly back on everyone's good graces. Maybe Dan will capitalize on the opportunity as well. If anyone is going to help save the day it's Stephanie and mainly Kelsey. I don't think Steven feels he is in competition with Ian or thinks Ian is a bad guy. Kayla also wants Ian and believes Ian proved his willingness to be down for her with the school fight. Of course, Steven is going to be a big part of saving the day even if it's just driving everyone there. I'm not ruling out the possibility of a proposal but Steven and Lexi know who they love and having Steven take a knee at that point would seem too obvious for Witty. I admit Marcia and Ashley won't be making an appearance at Casa de Esteban anytime soon, but I wonder if their respective siblings will come to accept them like how Nicole came around to accepting Lexi. I don't think they'll move out. Steven would probably tell them to stay with their families until they graduate. I don't think Stacey coming into play would quell the parents. The parents are mad at what has already happened and announcing an engagement with a not as young employee will make the parents forget their daughters lied to them. I agree that Steven wouldn't compromise his relationship with Lexi like that, but I can't picture Nicole telling the parents, "Now that Steven put a ring on it, he isn't going to be fucking your daughters anymore. So we hope to see them for Kayla's open house." I can't really say one thing or the other about YouInvest at this point. I didn't think Keith would get into kidnapping after taking a beating and making bail. I think we all wouldn't be here if we weren't proud of Witty's work. I just saw that the next chapter is posted and I'll be hitting that refresh button like I'm trying to buzz in on a gameshow. You heard TheJoker333, Witty, those hopes speak for all of us.

@Bogiera. I thought it was a good amount to heap on us. I admit it was heavier than say something like the Bermuda chapters. This is definitely a great series complete with storylines of depth. As for a climax, I don't think Witty is going to have Ian and Steven piloting a jaeger to rescue Kayla and Lexi...now that I think of it, I'm not saying Witty would write something like that but that Witty has the skill to write something like that.

@NotSomeBubba. At first, I thought you were talking about the movie and I got as far as the nightclub scene when I realized your comment might have been referring to the actual road. So in that case, I totally agree more turns and twists than not just Mullholland Drive, but Dirt Mulholland!

@SSFGuy. I didn't think that Witty was wrapping anything up, I mean, it's not like any characters were killed, moved away, or written out in some way. I also hope the story keeps going for many more chapters. Things are going to work out for everyone. They just might not be the way we think. I don't think Kayla's dream will come true, at least not for a long while. What I'm afraid of is that the dream is reversed. Kayla is losing her dad because she's the one that's dying. I don't mind things getting too wild and crazy and over the top if the story is paced properly. I didn't think Chief Brody was going to start tossing scuba tanks into the ocean as soon as the bounty on the shark was declared. Then again when the Orca was sinking how would you if the credits started rolling and said that everything turned out okay for everyone. I never thought this was a 'feel good' story, especially after Kayla's assault at the frat party. The next chapter comes out when it comes out; quality like this is worth the wait.

@NudeinMaine. If any self-defense moves are going to be used, they would have happened as soon as Keith started waving the gun around or maybe once they're in the car but I doubt it. If there's any training that's going to be used, it's Kayla's meditation. While Keith is tweaking, Kayla can keep her wits about her and work the problem. Lexi's weapon is her new fear-turned-fire against Keith. She more than likely has inside knowledge of Keith that can get him to drop his guard or lose his focus. I think Keith will want to fuck them one more time and that's when the two of them can play for time or turn the tables. I'm all for seeing where the story takes Steven and Kayla's intimacy. I don't think he'll breed Kayla at this point, particularly with Hazel's child on the way.

@LazyDiogenes. I thought the parents would find out from the principal leaking Steven and Lexi's home life after the police interviews. I don't think the drama was mild, given the setting and characters. I didn't think that when the group went kayaking, Vaas was going to suddenly pull up in a gunboat, shoot the guide in the neck, go up to Steven and ask, "Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?" I respect my fellow readers and their wishes. But if Witty wants to pull out the tataus and shroom sex, then let's go! I don't know how Witty does it either, I'd be slamming into writer's block like a pelota. Winding down? Hell, I think the roller coaster hasn't even begun to climb. Kayla and Steven have a relationship that is indeed one to watch, but I doubt that their relationship is rocky by any means. I first thought that Kayla would be upset at losing her only child status, but she's looking forward to being a big sister. The person that makes her feel left out is Ian and understandbly so and not Steven. She could always join Lexi and Steven come bedtime but doesn't feel the need to dull the loneliness. He might feel these bedrock feelings for Kayla once they fuck, notably after this ordeal. But then again, he might feel that he needs Kayla and Lexi to feel whole and it wouldn't be a stretch for the girls to feel the same way. As for YouInvest, I think he's just about set. His business shouldn't suffer too much considering he isn't accused of any crimes. You know we'll all be watching this space.

@Anonymous. If Ian can pull of the rescue, I'm hoping for that too.

@Witty. As much as I like how things are progressing between Stacey and April, I was looking forward to Steven and Stacey having a heart-to-heart. I was on the ledge when Stacey was pouring her heart out to Steven and thought he was going to take her into his arms like Ian did with Kayla. But you showed us that he's a good guy and showed Stacey that he wouldn't be the guy she loved if he was willing to break Lexi's heart like that. Thanks for showing us a kind of reconciliation between Kayla and Ian. You had me thinking they wouldn't be talking to each other until Chapter 32. I know you said you wouldn't do anything over the top about Kayla and Lexi, but please tell me it won't be a case of Ian and Nicole walking into Steven's living room, Hazel not leaving her room, and Steven's like "I just called Jason and he just told us to be patient...so...?" I'll even take the Striptease rescue where the two guys just go it alone. "So we're it? A dad and valedictorian?" "Plus, a pregnant teen and a comptroller. We're in great shape." On a final note, I'd also like to follow TheJoker333's lead and extend an invitation to bounce ideas or talk about whatever.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@MikeinMemphis. The parents could have broken Marcia's password. Kayla sent pictures to David when she thought he loved her. The Slut-Sisters know Steven wouldn't do them like that, so why not send stuff. When have allegations not been enough to convict in the courtroom of public opinion? Steven could countersue but how is that not going to make it worse even if the parents did a mea culpa? I don't think Hazel's parents care who the father of the baby is considering that they kicked her out of the house. I'm sure the police looked for Keith at school earlier but since they didn't find him there, they never bothered to look again.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@MikeinMemphis sorry, I thought you were talking about Hazel. Yeah, Marcia probably did have protection on her phone, but maybe it was something weak.

@Anonymous I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter! I agree, after Ch. 07 it definitely isn't a 100% feel good story. I hope you enjoy Ch. 32. I'm a little nervous about it! If you want to chat, you can send me feedback via my profile. If you include an email, I'll respond back. :)

shadrachtshadracht10 months ago

@Witty, Mike

It doesn't even matter if she had protection - as a parent the whole "you are on my plan, this is the phone I bought, unlock it now or else I'm taking it" is a pretty big trump card.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

HolySH--!!! I didn't see that coming! I did it before in a previous chapter...I was a professional writing major, and I'm an English language snob. Your writing is so good that I'm really caring what happens to these characters. Nice work!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES